[drama 2005] Loveholic 러브홀릭

m1d0r1j4d3

[KBS] Ahn ChilHyun (Kangta), Kim MinSun

LOVEHOLIC

poster1.jpg

KBS miniseries (2005) - 16 episodes total Aired on KBS2 in Korea: May 2, 2005 to June 21, 2005 Monday & Tuesday nights at 9:55 (replaced 18 v. 29). Loveholic Official Website loveholic.gifCast: Suh Kang-wook: Kang Ta (H.O.T.) Lee Yool-joo: Kim Min Sun (Ode to the Han River/Glass Slippers) Kim Tae-hyun: Lee Sun Kyoon Yoon Ja-kyung: Yoo In Young Jung Ho-tae: Kang In Hyung Jo In-ja (Kang-wook's grandmother): Jung Hye Sun (Tropical Nights in December) Park Soo-jin (Tae-hyun's mom): Yang Geum Suk (My Precious Child) Kim Soo-bong (Tae-hyun's dad): Jung Dong Hwan (Pearl Necklace/Autumn Story) Im Young-ae (Yool-joo's mom): Lee Hae Sook (One Million Roses) Cha Hwa-young (Ja-kyung's mom): Lee Kyung Pyo Park Kyung-oh: Park Hyo Joon Han Young-gil: Jung Eun Pyo (Tender Hearts) Screenwriter: Lee Kyang Hee (School 2 & 4) Producer: Lee Gun Joon (Rosemary) / Kim Kyu Tae (Yellow Handkerchief) KBS Videos on Demand (VODs) www.kbs.co.kr/drama/loveholic/view/review/review.html/ KBS photos from this drama, go to: www.kbs.co.kr/drama/loveholic/media/photo/photo.html For KBS wallpaper, go to: www.kbs.co.kr/drama/loveholic/plus/paper/paper.html LVMV.JPGD-ADDICT LINKS Link To Download Loveholic Loveholic English Sub Epi 1-16 CLUBBOX LINKS - HD [700MB] http://down.clubbox.co.kr/iyagi/~bsy3 http://down.clubbox.co.kr/touya/~g0x3 http://down.clubbox.co.kr/kangtaforever/~i894 NG CLIPS [mms] mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_loveholic/clip/ng01_m.asf mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_loveholic/clip/ng02_m.asf mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_loveholic/clip/ng03_m.asf mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_loveholic/clip/ng04_m.asf

SYNOPSIS

It tells the story of young Seo Kang Uk (Kang Ta), the high school bad boy, who begins a relationship with the most unlikely of people - his high school teacher! Kim Min Seon plays the beautiful Lee Yul Ju, the teacher who breaks every rule in the book by falling in love with her student. A warm-hearted, optimistic and respected young woman, Yul Ju shrugs off the social prejudices that arise as a result of her relationship. But then, Yul Ju has always been a fighter - she has had to deal with narcolepsy her whole life. Tragedy strikes the young couple when Yul Ju accidentally causes the death of one of Kang Uk's classmates. However, Yul Ju also suffers a seizure and forgets the incident ever occured. To protect the woman he loves, Kang Uk takes the blame for the boy's death and is sentenced to five years in prison. On his release, Kang Uk is determined to rebuild his relationship with Yul Ju, but he discovers that she is now engaged to somebody else... ****************************************************** For Episode summary, go here http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry1394648 Story behind "Otokire renmawimon Otokire Jisatogwa" orange in Korean is pronounced "o ren ji" kiwi is just "ki wi" tomato is "to ma to" lemon is "re mon" and apple is "sa gwa" So mix them up and you get: O(renji) TO(mato) KI(wi) RE(mon) (o)REN(ji) (to)MA(to) (ki)WI (re)MON and the last part: (oren)JI SA(gwa) (toma)TO (sa)GWA Read the capitalized words and you get the phrase. ******************************************************

Memorable Quotes:

To say goodbye, your eyes have to forget her face your ears have to forget her voice your head have to forget her name and your heart .... your heart have to forget your love for her - JaKyung for Suh KangWook

I pray not for forgiveness, but for permission to return to your side - Lee YoolJoo

****************************************************** Link to Kangta's thread - click me 003474341.gif English Hardsubbed Link in MU Loveholic OST Episode 1 Episode 2 Episode 3 Episode 4 Episode 5 Episode 6 Episode 7 Episode 8 Episode 9 Episode 10 Episode 11 Episode 12 Episode 13 Episode 14 Episode 15 Episode 16 credit: omen666@solidnet

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cynkawahara

Hiya JD....

I see you restarted this thread. Great, since this drama was my first introduction to Kangta and I loved it.

I imagine you are busy trying to get a Kangta's thread going too. Thanks so much.

Guest mangosteen

JD, you created this thread too? :lol: I guess we need to rewatch Loveholic and discuss here like we did. I miss the old thread. Thanks for creating a new one, JD.

anyone else here anticipating the release of this drama on DVD? it keeps getting postponed!! can't wait to get my hands on this dvd set!! sorry, just venting... glad to have this thread back!!

i guess, this is how the official dvd package is suppose to look like:

loveholicdvdcover.jpg

Guest kyung won

lol you know that on ebay its sale!

and im getting it for my birth day!!!w00t!

i got almost all the episodes buti gave up trying to watch it when the subs never synced right(it actually gave me a slight head ache><)

but still this drama is the most intense tearjerker i have ever seen in 16 years!

(im 17 today^^)

Guest BiTa Stone

Finally.........................

I have found my Kang Wook and Yool Joo tuck in here!!071.gif

Looking at all these pics............

makes my heart melt again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!641.gif

I love eps 1 to 3 best!!!!!!!!!!!

They are soooooooooo lovey dovey!!!!!!!!1296.gif

Yes.....

mango...........

we need to discuss more of it here!!!!!!!!heartpump.gif

Guest `soliloquy

Annyong all!

Found my way here finally ^^

Hello Twin, and omma~

Wow.. pictures galore, im feeling woozy!

Great job TWIN with all the pics!!

Guest JessixFFx

A lot of memories come rushing back, looking at the screen caps. Seeing Kang Wook with his grandmother.... what a heartache to see such a lovely grandma leave when Kang Wook needed her the most. I'm not quite over this series either. Kang Wook and Yool Joo are living happily together in my mind. :D

Guest sylver

My favorite quote was definitely the one by Yool-joo... To pray in a church no less, for permission to be by his side again; it's such a touching scene... -_-

anyone else here anticipating the release of this drama on DVD? it keeps getting postponed!! can't wait to get my hands on this dvd set!! sorry, just venting... glad to have this thread back!!

i guess, this is how the official dvd package is suppose to look like:

loveholicdvdcover.jpg

i can't really recognize her here :blink:

anyway, i love the connection to the cotton candy at the end :wub:

Just finish watching this drama last 2 weeks. Still fresh in my memory of Kang Wook and Yool Joo together. The red string is so romantic. even when they are appart the string will always be connected to them. The pictures taken in black/brown/white. simply creative.

The scenes are beautiful, with all the poloriod pictures taken of Yool Joo and Kang Wuk, gorgeous. The O.S.T also memorable esp. the one that Kangta sang (it's in the drama, but not in the O.S.T album).

I think Kangta And Kim Min Sun look Good together.

Archived