Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

because i miss her so much this is her deleted scene from TWTWB....                                                                                                                                                               

• Like 8

-SHK's Brokege company or manager has a problem? How is SHK now?:crazy:

-Although not SHK@ ceremony event but her images take over on screen :heart: ???They're 'allergy' with SHK's talent and beautiful:glasses:

-FIGHTING, give to her all our force for 2016 ASIAN GODDESS BIRTH, Song Hye Kyo:innocent: 

-awards ceremony, 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=751408284962444&set=pcb.520996911437827&type=3&theater

http://www.ettoday.net/feature/seoulinternationaldr

-OST, YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING....SHK's not there but all(SJK, fans....) think a lot about SHK......:heart::heartbreak:

--Song Zhongji represents apart for a long time to say hello with everyone, with the recent movie, so the hair cut so short, very happy to get this award, he refers to the Korean Music Awards is a great award, he was just a young and still inadequate actor, special thanks to screenwriter, director and staff, but also to thank the fans and parents. Master of ceremonies asked what he thought the "sun" so much loved by the biggest reason? That Song Zhongji said: "I think it is because there is a lot to like Korean female audience, writers have the greatest credit, especially in terms of lines." He asked this moment think of who? He means that just listening to K.Will Gummy and singing "The Sun" theme song, see clips on the screen, think of her partner Kyo, she refers to the other is Korean star Ganso, than their more suitable to take this prize, he also refers to the ability to get this award from the hands of Anthony very honored. http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20160908/mobile/bkn-20160908183006773-0908_00862_001.html

--Song Zhongji currently busy with new film "warship island" shot, while there are no public events attended by South Korea, when he came to accept the award, said: "!. Not been out for a long time to get this award is really very grateful" to the crew of the times fans to express their gratitude, not shy about showing, at this moment think of people that were with him to play Song Hye Kyo, modestly said: "! I felt like I was in her place today to accept the award." http://www.appledaily.com.tw/realtimenews/article/entertainment/20160908/944996/

--OST, video clips bring to miss Dr. Kang:relaxed:http://weibo.com/p/23044483faef7149a5761a797a7b763ba6b125

It is really heartbreaking. :bawling:

One legendary character have been made. One of the iconic and famous female lead in korean drama history, yet she  hasn't been recognized?

So Doctor Kang still don't deserve it? I really don't get it. Why and what in the world.

An iconic character whom people embraced and loved.

Kang Mo Yeon isn't enough?

• Like 5

new Laneige photo. :wub:

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

I'm a bit sad that Eonnie was once again robbed of what she deserves, but let us not dwell on things we can't do anything about. Instead, we pray that in the future Eonnie will win the awards she truly deserve.:)

• Like 9

any idea about......:smirk: She need 'quiet space' now before announcing her next project, movie!?

Will Song Hye Kyo play her part? Please Speak Out Against the South Korean Dog Meat Trade

[Photos] Song Hye-kyo VS Jeon Ji-hyeon, Sexy VS Chic

2016/09/08 

photo761833.jpg

Actresses Song Hye-kyo and Jeon Ji-hyeon have come out with pictorials.

First, Song Hye-kyo modeled for the brand Amore Pacific Laniege under the title, 'Her True Colors'.

The theme of the pictorial was fall, bringing out the sensitivity and unique elegance. She went for the sexy look with red lipstick and even looked laid back and relaxed.

Song Hye-kyo is currently on rest after filming the drama "Descendants of the Sun".

http://www.hancinema.net/photos-song-hye-kyo-vs-jeon-ji-hyeon-sexy-vs-chic-98521.html

Hello everyone...How have you been guys..:D

I miss this thread..

Anyway, It pains me how and why she did not win that award when compare to the winner (no offense to the winner, I am just stating my opinion) she is what the term is....HALLYU!!!!One of the starter of hallyu and up to now is still one of the front runner of it...DOTS is huge!!No one can deny it!I am glad in her male lead SJK's speech though..Just like what he said ORIGINAL HALLYU!!

I just find comfort in the Knets comments...Yeah!She is the winner in our hearts...:blush:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/09/seoul-drama-awards-2016.html?m=1

• Like 12

I am not upset at all by the SDIAl or any major Korean award ceremonies snubbing SHK out of any awards.    I actually expected the  Korean entertainment power that be  to act this way.  The fact is our queen is someone who does not play by their rules.  SHK rightly critiqued the Korean entertainment industry for being misogynistic and offering only limited roles to actresses.  SHK also is very choosy about the  commercials she does unlike most of extremely popular Korean celebrities.  She even dared to challenge one of the companies who used her images without her consent.  SHK is not afraid to speak her mind.  She has the brain, beauty, talent, and she is the most famous Korean actress in Asia.  Korean entertainment power that be can't control her and it's driving them crazy! Everyone knows SHK's acting skills are beyond reproach , yet she can't get any major awards and her male costars are often given  the credit for the success of her dramas.  

SHK cannot be bought and she also cannot be ignored.  She has millions of devoted fans around the world, especially women who appreciate her breathtaking acting skills and beauty..  i am certain she is respected by her peers and loved by the fans all over the world.  She is Korean treasure...

• Like 18

till now i cant maintain my sadness my brain say move on there is a lot of work to do in life but my heart  say no i still feel sad towards her i pity because she is the most deserving of that awards rather than other but i am  not say that the other don't this is  only my sentiment and i am really glad lot of us feel the same way  not only us but also some other netizen  too.but i am moving on because  after this we have a lot things to do  for her so set aside our worries let us continue supporting and loving her i know God has a better plan for her so fighting guys let us continue supporting each others for the sake of our goddess be safe be healthy all and God Bless All thank you so much guys....

• Like 9

Although I don't have a lot of expectations, the award season still upset me for leaving Kyo out of the Pictures. They keep ignoring SHK talent and refuse to give the recofnization she deserves. Pretty sure she will skip most of the remaining award ceremonies and SJK will  snatch most of them including the grand awards. 

Perhaps even SJK felt bad that he is getting all the fame, attention, money and now Awards from the hit drama that they both equally played a part and he has to call out SHK name out of sympathy. 

Wonder how long we have to wait till her next project. Recently I really want her to pair up with Kim Soo Hyun or Lee Jong Suk in a drama or a movie with Won Bin. Hope my wish will come true :) 

• Like 12

hello Chingus..

Cheer up guys...she may not get the Awards or Recognition she deserved as Dr. Kang Mo Yeon, as HyeKyo's fans really wanted and wished for her,  Kang Mo Yeon like the rest of her previous Character's she Played will be FOREVER be remembered and will always stay in our heart's no one can't robbed from SHK that one most important thing that any Actor/actress could ask and can't be brought or judged by numbers of juries who decides who will win the awards,,,,It's the loved and support from her millions Fans all over the world...and SHK knows that,, she knows that SHE is really well loved and supported by her fans .  Like most of you I felt bad and dis appointed too, but as a saying goes, we can't forever dwelt in the things that we can't do anything to changes, what is Done can't be Undone.

Let's just keep praying that at the right time The Award giving body in Korea, will properly give credits on SHK undeniably, unsurpassed and well deserved Acting skills, added to her contribution as one of the pioneer of "Korean wave"or 'Hallyu Star"..Truly she deserved a proper Recognition and Credits for All what she's done to promote Korea's Entertainment and Tourism Industry. 

• Like 10

On 9/9/2016 at 5:50 AM, oaklove said:

I am not upset at all by the SDIAl or any major Korean award ceremonies snubbing SHK out of any awards.    I actually expected the  Korean entertainment power that be  to act this way.  The fact is our queen is someone who does not play by their rules.  SHK rightly critiqued the Korean entertainment industry for being misogynistic and offering only limited roles to actresses.  SHK also is very choosy about the  commercials she does unlike most of extremely popular Korean celebrities.  She even dared to challenge one of the companies who used her images without her consent.  SHK is not afraid to speak her mind.  She has the brain, beauty, talent, and she is the most famous Korean actress in Asia.  Korean entertainment power that be can't control her and it's driving them crazy! Everyone knows SHK's acting skills are beyond reproach , yet she can't get any major awards and her male costars are often given  the credit for the success of her dramas.  

SHK cannot be bought and she also cannot be ignored.  She has millions of devoted fans around the world, especially women who appreciate her breathtaking acting skills and beauty..  i am certain she is respected by her peers and loved by the fans all over the world.  She is Korean treasure...

Yes! Indeed! You just wrote what's in my mind now! The most important thing is she's gained favors from K- netz and most expectators around the globe. Just reading their dismayed reactions cheers me up! They covered those -very very - few hates all over. That recognition by the viewers, fans, and netizens all over is more valuable. RESPECT AND LOVE TO SHK!

• Like 4