Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^ @queenmaria85 dearie, yes, they confirm "we were confirming the facts of the case that has been closed since two years ago" So. it means she paid the penalties 2 years ago. You can check this article http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/73748/songhyekyo-releases-statement-on-tax-issue
And ít's 14:00 in KST for the media screening

PutriN unnie, thanks unnie for nice pics :x

ecd5ad1bgw1ejglq29ygmj20jg0pxdpc.jpg
Roem

ticktockjuly said: @applestorm, wish you have read all the comments and understand how hard Kyonatics have passed lately. Dont know if this is right or not but your use of words or statements makes people here more in burdern (Hope you tell me it is wrong if what i say is not right). We are really in heart attack, so I can understand more than the bad happens to Kyo. Hope you backtrack and read to understand us and wish that Never give an opinion of someone until you completely understand the situation.

Sorry to say this, but your use of "I feel worse that she has fans like that" puts me in nerve.

@queenmaria85, @freshspring has replied you.... it's 14.00 kst. thanks dear   :)
@ticktockjuly, hope she's fine...... she's a strong girl......  strong since she was a baby.je12_zps824ed19f.jpg~original

i'm glad that dcshk is almost back to normal #:-S #:-S

@applestorm, If you feel hurt, I'm sorry. Coz in these times, I (and I believe Kyonastics are also) am really sensitive and easily to get hurt too. I have been in tears for some moments and try my best to comfort myself. Hope you understand us. We are humans and humans make mistakes. I dont want anyone to be upset, and I also want the same thing to you.

To applestorm: your comment looks to be supporting SHK, but it's not. It's really passive aggressive way of bad mouthing her. Her alleged scandal is not worse. In fact, it's not a scandal. The Korean Herald is reporting that the National Service Chief Lim had stated that the matter was already settled 2 years ago and the person who linked it now will be disciplined. So, no serous person will think this will damage SHK, and only people who are critizing her are the ones who disliked her to begin with for her beauty, for dating most eligible bachelors in Korea, and her being talented yet humble. They are jealous because she seems to have it all--beauty, talent, money, fame, kind heart, and loved my handsome men everywhere.

@applestorm no one wants to hurt you here intentionally,maybe a bad timing since all kyonatics here are so down since yesterday until this very moment. Please be a little more understanding and considerate for awhile. Just don't hurt unnie shk that's all we are asking for.you are also welcome here,nobody wants to hurt other people here.It's just that circumstances lately made us even more defensive of shk.That'swhy I am encouraging my fellow kyonatics to start moving on,to evade mentioning this topic anymore.Since it was already been settled,paid,there's no reason to talk about this anymore. MPL will be release soon,even Chinese fans, fans in other countries are willing to donate to show our support and love to shk. I myself are so excited with the vip premiere. There's a lot of good topics to talk about. So please @applestorm bear with us a little bit,everything will be back to normal.Thank you.

i'm looking the Moderator? where she is?why @applestorm doesn't get harsh warning like what she did to the real Kyonatics??  :-?
and @applestorm i know your recent activity in another thread, send my regards to your idol (and i know ur idol is not SHK)

@cesc I've never said I was a Kyonatic, just that I really like her. Ha Ji Won is one of my favorite actresses (my ultimate bias being Lee Young Ae) and I know a lot of HJW fans dislike SHK (and vice-versa) but honestly those fans are SeGa shippers and I really dislike this pairing. I must be one of the few who think Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin don't have any chemistry.
I don't get why I should have a harsh warning when I didn't do anything bad. I didn't know I have to be a real fan and not a casual fan to post here, if it's one of the rules I've missed then I'm sorry. Anyway, it was my last post here. Thanks @MayaE, you're really nice. Honestly, I believe SHK is the ultimate actress, she's very beautiful, talented, her co-stars never said any bad about her. I'm just tired of seeing Korean celebrities struggling because of ridiculous scandals. I guess it's because I'm too pessimistic but I know how many jealous haters she has. Like @oaklove said, she has everything for her: beauty, talent, good personnality, success, money and people love to bring down perfect individuals. Since I also like Jeon Ji Hyun, I'm fed up of seeing actresses I like getting hate for stupid things like this. I still think knetizens won't let her go but I believe in "real-life" people won't care much. There are plenty celebrites who had "scandals" and got hate online but then off-line, they still keep being successful. You know the worst in this? People probably insult her online but once they see her in real life, they ask her a signature lol. 

Guest WillysS

Waoww..there are so many crazy people who come to this THRET only to destroy our hyekyo

I feel sad for those people who come here just to destroy our idol.

because they jealous their idol is not better than shk..

Surely, the one who starts the scandal wants to ruin SHK's career. Because recently she is raising her reputation, not only in Korea but also in Chinese. I believe her fame goes beyond country boundaries, because she is very famous in South East Asia, North Asia and even in Europe... . HATERS GONNA HATE.Even If this scandal didn't exist, they can find thousands reasons to talk bad thing about her. The dating scandals, we know ALL ARE RUMORS that the newspaper made up because they couldn't find any evidences of them go dating, they just base on the fact that her dramas were so incredible, she was a TOP STAR and got many public attention. So that the way the rumor came out from the reporters or Knetizens ' imaginations. Besides Kyonatics ship her with her co-star, HATERS BLAMED her because she is a woman who gets dating scandals with every hot male co-stars so she must be a richard simmons ( =)))))) ) Seee, She did not do anything but she is the one who receives criticism. So the tax - schandal is a reasonable to ruin her fame, her career and her life. I know you guys are sensitive now but just LET IT BE.My love for her never dies, and who cares about Knetizen wont go and watch MPL, there are millions of Kyonatics out there long to watch it. If they dont watch it, MPL is still a big hit, a precious movie that you will regret till death if dont watch it.
I just want to reclaim that I love her no matter what, 13 years ago and now and forever. If MPL comes to my country, I will watch it at least 5 times in the Movie theater, just to prove my support for her I swear.
So again, LET IT BE, who care about HATERS.

I hope we'll soon move on hahaand will never ever bring up this situationtwo days gave us all a pretty big portion of stress I guess :D 
better days are to come! MPL will do well, I'm surethose haters rating it low will go to cinema to watch at least of curiosity lol 
thanks for the updates to our contributors and for positive comments supporting Kyo to everyone elsethe day began in some heartbreaking way, but now I'm calm..good night to everyone!

Guys, please lend me your ears! Be mindful that each individual in the KYONATIC world has a unique way of expressing her opinions. It's just a matter of personality differences. One will be very opinionated, another will be assertive, and somebody will be neutral, so forth and so on. But this is what makes this thread distinctive and alive!What I'm trying to get at is, we will always have differing points of view over issues. It's alright to assert what you believe in without causing
distress to another person or their feelings. I'm sure nobody wants to cause any harm to anyone! At least not intentionally!PEACE to ALL! 
Ok, I need cheering emoticons with pom poms. I am gearing up for the M P L Premiere! \:D/\:D/\:D/M P L Fighting! I'm looking forward to this! =D>=D>=D>