Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

16 hours ago, caileysmiley said:

Tbh, I don't want DOTS to be remade to pinoy adaptation cause it'll be corny . Long before k-dramas trended to have a remake pinoy versions but I didn't like it cause I can't stand being corny at all including pinoy version of Autumn In My Heart and Full House.  They just ruined it and soon DOTS, please don't push it through,  it's just a big Noooooooooooooooooo to me!!!!!!!

Nothing beats original!!!!

Dear your not alone i dont like it also and when they announce that Dots airing in that network im not happy, im glad Encounter will be airing in ABS CBN im super happy cos that network is no.1 channel in the Philippines im waiting for this patiently...yes yes yes 

Korean-Romance-Dramas.jpg?zoom=3&resize=360%2C240&ssl=1

FEATURED

Hellokpop K-Drama Picks: Stories That Celebrate “One Great Love”

By abbyinhallyuland | February 15, 2019             

FOR OUR VALENTINE’S AND WHITE DAY SPECIAL, WE ARE SHARING OUR FAVORITE KOREAN ROMANCE DRAMAS FOLLOWING THE THEME OF “ONE GREAT LOVE”.

Now, this is quite a bit tricky since there are dramas with a not-so-happy ending, which also tells an amazing love story.     

AUTUMN IN MY HEART

Autumn in My Heart

KBS2

The first part of the Endless Love series has one of the most touching love stories, and yes it has a tragic ending. Yoon Seo (Song Hye Kyo) and Joon Seo (Song Seung Hoon) grew up as siblings only to find out later they are actually not related. Joon Seo’s family migrated to the United States and leaves Yoon Seo behind. Years passed, and he returns to Korea as an adult looking for her long-lost “sister”.

The two eventually meet and the attraction is palpable. They try to fight it, but it wins. When they decide to give their feelings a go, another incident pulls them apart. Yoon Seo decides to let go of Joon Seo when she knew she has leukemia.

Without knowing her condition, Joon Seo is ready to go out of the country once more to forget Yoon Seo. They get back together and spend blissful days as a married couple. But Yoon Seo’s condition becomes worse and dies. The last scene suggests that Joon Seo dies as well, which gives their story a tragically beautiful ending....Source Credit @https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/hellokpop-k-drama-picks-one-great-love/

Here’s When Song Hye Kyo First Realized She Was IN LOVE With Song Joong Ki

The Song-Song couple truly had a fairytale romance.

Published 5 hours ago...
songsong-couple-fb.png 

SongHyeKyoFanLetterDating15.png
Before Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki married, Song Hye Kyo posted a letter online for her fans. The letter was her own personal announcement of her then-upcoming marriage and had many fans reliving the magic of their love story.
Her letter detailed their fairytale-like romance while apologizing to fans for not revealing the news earlier.
The letter started off by explaining how the two met and began getting closer to each other.
“Hello, It’s Hye Kyo. It’s been a long time since I said hello to Sunflower. I wanted to share a personal message at the place where I’ve connected with my fans since my debut. You were probably surprised by my sudden wedding news. I understand that you may think I lacked respect for my fans and that you were probably shocked by the news, but I hope you can understand me with an open heart. Joong Ki and I were first co-workers who matched well. Throughout the project, I realized that we had similar values and ideas, and I was able to share everything with him. He was such a good co-worker and friend to me, so we contacted frequently and spent time to get to know each other better.” — Song Hye Kyo
Then she talked about the moment she knew he was the one.
“Joong Ki showed me his true self, trust, and his manners for a long time. I thought to myself that it would be good to spend the future with him and I was glad that he could feel my true emotions as well. That’s when I knew that he was the one. I wanted to let my fans know first about the marriage but since this matter involves more than just me, I was extra careful about it.” — Song Hye Kyo
Finally, she explained why hadn’t announced the news earlier and asked for her fans blessings.
“I’m nervous and rattled to be announcing the news of my wedding so suddenly but I believe my fans will support me. Please continue to love and trust my choices as you have until now. I thank all my fans once again for being patient and waiting until I spoke up. I am no longer one person but two people now, I will take this opportunity to live better and be more conscious of everything around me. Please give me your blessings.” — Song Hye Kyo...source credit @https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyo-reveals-first-love-song-joong-ki/

• Like 1

'Goddess of Spring' Song Hye Kyo, neat charm called spring [Picture]...Enter the article 2019.02.15 at 10:05 am 

[Sports Chosun.com reporter Kim Joon-seok] The cover story and picture of 'Elle' March issue, a beautiful actress Song Hye-gyo, was released. 
Song Hye Kyo is an actress and style icon who has been loved in Asia for a long time. Immediately after completing the drama 'Boyfriend', this cover picture, which was performed at a studio in Nonhyeon - dong, was accompanied by French Parisien Haier Aller Chaumet in 238 's history. Recently, Song Hye-kyo was selected as an Ambassador in Asia through an elegant and enterprising feminine award for her campaign 'Grace and Character'. In the open cover and picture, Song Hye-kyo captures the camera in an elegant and lively manner, just like the goddess of spring. 
After the interview, I was able to hear the true story of the actress Song Hye Kyo, who was 22 years old. When asked about the Asian creator I would like to work with, he refers to Wong Kar-wai, who co-wrote his work in the "Daejongsa" in the past, "I want to work with my boss again. As time passes and my face changes, I wonder what I'll see again when I meet. " When asked about the last chapter of his career, he asked, "I did not mean much when I was 20 years old two years ago. It's not a lot of accustomed to having a long time, Song Hye Kyo who answered. "Every piece of work, the last shooting day, is the only time I can praise me," he said.
This photo with Song Hye Kyo will be on the cover of 'El Korea' and 'Elle' Hong Kong March issue, and will be published in 'El' in other Asian editions. More pictures and interviews can be found in the March issue of Elle (published Feb. 20) and on the Elle website. 
narusi@sportschosun.com...source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003379785&lfrom=twitter
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Song Hye Kyo brings her goddess visuals to the cover of 'Elle' magazine

20190214-songhyekyojpg.jpg

ADVERTISING
Hallyu icon Song Hye Kyo is the the cover model for the March issue of 'Elle' magazine in both Korea and Hong Kong!

For this pictorial, Song Hye Kyo model luxurious jewelry fit for her goddess image - 'The House of Chaumet', based in Paris. After the photoshoot, Song Hye Kyo named director Wong Kar Wai as an Asian figure she would like to work with again. The actress previously appeared in Wong Kar Wai's 2013 film 'The Grandmaster'.

Check out the actress's gorgeous pictorial previews below!

1jpg.jpg2jpg.jpg3jpg.jpgsource credit @https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/song-hye-kyo-brings-her-goddess-visuals-to-the-cover-of-elle-magazine
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

ac3cc162-22c7-437d-a62e-2c1ccff07fa3.jpg

Song Hye-kyo, who uses visual to digest fashion.

Enter: 2019.02.15 10:33 AM

Revision: 2019.02.15 11:09 AM  

Song Hye-kyo was a goddess. I showed off my previous visuals.

On the 14th, fashion magazine 'Elle' (ELLE) released cover photos of March issue. The main character was Song Hye Kyo.

ed729e3c-7d97-40ac-a243-582cb12688c1.jpg

What about public photos? It was the king of the end of the court. I was wearing nude tone chiffon dress. There is a rich sense of volume and an elegant atmosphere. 

Unique fashion has also completely digested. I wore a light blue blouse. There was a big ribbon on the chest. I added points to colorful accessories.

67b2e43b-5139-40d0-a0cd-f83ae9ec73d5.jpg

Song Hye-kyo also interviewed on the day. Song Hye-kyo asked Director Wong Kar-wai to ask about the Asian bowler who wants to work together.

Song Hye-gyo said, "I would like to work with Wang Gawi again," he said. "As time passed, my age changed and my face changed, so I wondered what it would look like when I met my bishop again."

034f5f54-136c-45c1-8d4e-88ee6d222488.jpg

What question do you have about your past career? Song Hye-kyo said, "I did not mean much when I was 20 years old two years ago." "It's not a familiar feeling of acting because it's been a long time. It's a series of emotions that tremble and look forward to always seeing new works."

Finally, "Every piece, the last shooting day, is the only time I can praise me," he said.

<Photo Source = Elle>...source credit @https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2006274#_enliple

• Like 1
  • Love 1

"Lively elegance" ... Song Hye-kyo, the goddess of the bright spring [pictorial]..Enter the article 2019.02.15 at 10:07 amLast modified 2019.02.15 at 10:23 am. Changing the font size

201902151002336547235_20190215100607_03_20190215102318695.jpg?type=w430_q70View origHerald POP = IMAGE REPORTER] Cover and picture of 'ELLE' March issue decorated with beautiful actor Song Hye Kyo was released. 
Song Hye Kyo is an actress and style icon who has been loved in Asia for a long time. Shortly after completing his drama 'Boyfriend', he conducted a cover picture at a studio in Nonhyeon-dong, Seoul. 
Recently, Song Hye-kyo was chosen as the Ambassador of Asia through her elegant and progressive women's awards for her campaign "Grace and Character." In the open cover and picture, Song Hye-kyo captures the camera in an elegant and lively manner, just like the goddess of spring. 
After the interview, I was able to hear the true story of the actress Song Hye Kyo, who was 22 years old. When asked about the Asian creator I would like to work with, he refers to Wong Kar-wai, who co-wrote the book in the past, "I want to work with my boss again. As time passed, I grew older and my face changed, so I wonder what I would look like again when I met my bishop. " 
Asked about the last chapter of his career, he asked, "I did not mean much when I was 20 years old two years ago. I do not think that acting is more familiar because it is old, and it is a series of emotions that are always expected to tremble when I meet new works. " "Every piece of work, the last shooting day, is the only time I can praise me. "I finished another one, I did a lot of hard work," he said.
Meanwhile, this photo with Song Hye Kyo will be on the cover of 'El Korea' and 'Elle' Hong Kong March issue, and will be published in 'El' in other Asian editions. 
popnews@heraldcorp.com...sourcecredit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=112&aid=0003131381&rankingType=five&lfrom=twitter
  • Like 1
  • Love 3