Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

many thanks for the kiss gif in many version. slow mo, HD version :D

esp the balcony kiss, because in the eps 10 its shot a bit far.

in DOTS, her body not even that close with SJK, but in Boyfriend their body is very close. and the romantic view in foreign country also help boost the mood too I think.

edit : sorry I was so in love with kiss scene and other moments in Encounter eps 9 and 10, so I missed some posts about bad comments towards SHK and Encounter,  

I haven't read any of the bad comments in my IG but from the posts in this forum it seems like from hater who's jealous and also SSCP fans who's angry about kiss scene?

I really hope she doesn't read any of that bad comments and I hope they (the hater) will stop,

many actress and actors who's already married, they do kiss and bed scenes hotter than before they married and its their profession to be total and it shows the results.

all I can see in my IG and soompi is how they comments about how they like the kiss, its makes them crazy, can't move on, watched it many times, and so many gif in many versions.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

So somebody has been bashing Kyo in instagram. Thank you to SongSongCoupleZone for sharing this ig post.

The translation is abit confusing but it’s saying something about Kyo’s knees being brittle and her cf being photoshopped and she’s asking people to hate kyo and create a buzz as well. And that she slept with the producer and many people? Help report the account owner.

What is it about? Again? Attacking her and asking people to hate her? Oh my what's on their mind, I can't see the post since it has been remove. I really hope shk never ever read any comment about her just like CSH said... One comment will give deep wound, and it will take long time to heal. Quoting KJH human can be very mean. Being kyo fans really have to be strong. You alright PBG does have no burden at all, and you are good kissing analysing :lol: oh my... I watch it over and over and I want more. :joy:

And @caileysmiley wow you could subtitute the director if he doesn't give us properly angel of kissing scene ah.... That bitting pic help me...... :lol:

Can you give us their holding hand also, my greed has no limit really.

@rainy12 @esophageal14 @redbeanbuns @utkim @gigivillaceran cheers.

• LOL 1

I think We still under fire with the kiss..hahaha which is goooooddd..

@caileysmiley yeah shipwreck kiss sure memorable but don't forget the truck kiss :phew: it's quite hot too..haha..I still remember that kiss under clock tower in dots,all in dots thread kinda 'furious' about the shot that took far far far away.. included me(just silent reader that time)

Shk n Pbg really talk a lot about that kissing scene n made that really beautiful,steamy n sexy..hahaha..

Funny thing is whenever I saw Bg kissed her,I was looked at his adam's apple gulping(?)hahaha,which I found it interisting :D

@krisan if u know the real language not the translation one it will make u mad..cz I am..someone already report it to official fan club of SHK..n report it to IG also..

• Thanks 2

@redbeanbuns

thank you for reporting it. Those low lives have so much time on their hands to even give an effort of bashing our kyo. :rage:

@krisan @caileysmiley @rainy12

Nice to see you here rainy12!

and I agree with you Krisan. The kisses in DOTS werent like what we have in the new drama. Maybe because it’s TVn this time and they’re not as strict when it comes to kissing scenes? The balcony scene was steaming hot. PBG’s right hand slighty slid at the top of SHK’s bottom and then notice the end part, his left hand also slid slighty where it shouldnt suppose to be. Hahahaha Gotta hand it to their acting! My Gosh taht scene was hot!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, krisan said:

The translation is abit confusing but it’s saying something about Kyo’s knees being brittle and her cf being photoshopped and she’s asking people to hate kyo and create a buzz as well. And that she slept with the producer and many people? Help report the account owner.

Atrocious! If I were KYO, I would instantly file a lawsuit against these mongers!:angry:

But, hey, putting a person down does not make you rise any higher! 

This person is obviously UNHAPPY  and BITTER! 

TOXIC is the right word to label whoever this goblin is!

On a happier note, keep these kissy kissy slow mos coming.........makes my already sunny day!:love:

Thank you all for your efforts for bringing in news and reports and kissy kissy scenes........:blush:

Let's keep this thread rolling.........

• Like 2

@redbeanbuns thank you... Thank you very much for reporting it. They are too much, what has kyo done to them till they did it, I think haters will only give nasty comment but making an article, asking others to hate? Wow..... It's just too much. 

@esophageal14 yes those toxic people, can't they just stop.

@dukesa1122  well that something I miss, I don't pay attention to his hand, just focus on his lips :joy: oh dear yes his hand right and left, PBG really!!! No burden at all. @caileysmiley woah those gifs,I don't think about 12 ages gap here, and if he is gulping, his hands goes down slightly.... I see his ear are red also? :lol:

• Like 1

Hi fellow kyonatics..just wanna say that I really appreciate all the updates here especially for @caileysmiley, @gigivillaceran, @dukesa1122, @utkim, and many others too..familiar name like @krisan, @Buldok, @esophageal14...etc..thank you so much.  I always been here to read updates about kyo but rarely post anything because of my busy work and tbh I am not that technically good in it...LOL...sorry for being silence here and again, thank you chingus..Love all of you..:kiss_wink:

I can't help it but feeling hurt too when I read negative comments, perception and even a slander towards kyo...how could those people said something like that to someone like her, she never did anything bold except for her work only. Just look at her instagram posts (compare it with other korean celebrities instagram), I can tell that she is someone who always being cautious and careful in what she did. I didn't like to fight with haters but sometime I'll come into the fan war and said what I thought was right...trying to be as humble as I can while defending her...that is the least I can do.

p/s: if possible, can someone teach me how to insert pictures here...I had tried it but failed. for example how to post an instagram post here?:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, angelmas said:

p/s: if possible, can someone teach me how to insert pictures here...I had tried it but failed. for example how to post an instagram post here?:sweatingbullets:

hello there! You can go to the instagram post then tap on the 3 dots on the upper right of the image and click copy link. You can paste the link here and it will automatically convert to an instagram post. 

To upload image, I upload the image to a photo uploading site first the click Insert Other Media in the bottom right hand side of the Type Message box in this forum and then insert image from URL. 

Just sharing thise here:

• Like 2

We can't expect others to like us..the wrong one is the lack of respect n lack of brain:phew:..what I learn about haters is no matter what we say about, whether it's true,they won't budge, they stay firm with their own rights, although most of them know that what they say its false..

So sometimes I pass have an arguments with hatred peoples, although it's anger me..just slap them with your accomplishments that is the right thing to do..

But sometimes I wonder myself what they gain with that kind of attitude?is it fun to make one suffer with your words? more over it's someone that absolutely u never meet before or know personally..

• Like 3

@angelmas hello and thank you for coming around here! I have to say that SHK thread is really back in fun, lively and noisy which makes me happy :D:wub: cause more and more kyonaticsoompiers are coming around here and share their thoughts/insights! 

Spoiler

For images, you have to copy url link, click button insert other media inside soompi message box then select insert image url , then another 

box will appear and paste the url link in there and click insert into post, that's it and very easy! 

For instagram, just copy the url link and paste it to thread then it'll post it here automatically! 

@redbeanbuns 

Spoiler

Hahaha I don't and will never forget the truck kiss to. I also heard the sound of their lips while kissing passionately:joy: 

@dukesa1122 

Spoiler

I zoomed in the balcony kiss, darn what I saw his left hand was going to wrong direction too!:scream:

• Like 2

Ommo thanks @dukesa1122 and @caileysmiley

definitely will try to post something here later..:)

about the latest kiss scenes in Encounter...gosh..when two beautiful people kissing passionately like that..how on earth we can move on? And all the HD gif and vids of the scene (I specially like the balcony scene the most)..salute dear friends...thank you and keep them coming please..:lol:

• Like 5

@caileysmiley thank you so much for keeping this thread active.

I think most of long time fan of SHK even love her really much but got caught up with work, family and other things.

I myself don’t really go to her thread, only follow her IG, and will always support her when her new project is out.

As you see, most of old SHK fan went back because she is in Encounter.

I admit it’s take a nerve of steel to be SHK fan as I always have to read and see a lot of harsh, mean, bashing comments in every single blog.

But they can’t deny  she is the only one that got to work with all handsome, A-list actors : Won bin, SSH, LHB, HB, Jo in sung, KDW, Her hubby SJK, and PBG.

Lolzzz.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Kyo is not afraid of breaking boundaries where bounderies are unreasonable. For example, taking on this drama is breaking several of societies prejudice already. That differs her from any other K actresses. Yes, critics are harsher and meaner but there are far many people who appreciate her. As for me, i love love her :wub:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, xu_lyfe said:

@caileysmiley thank you so much for keeping this thread active.

I think most of long time fan of SHK even love her really much but got caught up with work, family and other things.

I myself don’t really go to her thread, only follow her IG, and will always support her when her new project is out.

As you see, most of old SHK fan went back because she is in Encounter.

I admit it’s take a nerve of steel to be SHK fan as I always have to read and see a lot of harsh, mean, bashing comments in every single blog.

But they can’t deny  she is the only one that got to work with all handsome, A-list actors : Won bin, SSH, LHB, HB, Jo in sung, KDW, Her hubby SJK, and PBG.

Lolzzz.

You're welcome @xu_lyfe 

To be honest,  I'm trying to avoid reading comments on articles and social media cause those folks who keep bashing/throwing negative, rude comments about Kyo will definitely stressed you out and give you a bad day! I'm not the type of person who will fight them back verbally. Those bashers are seeking to get an attention, the more you entertain them,  they will be more active and keep bashing Kyo.

However, What I do is.... I leave it  to god and let the karma hits them all. 

To everyone here @dukesa1122 @redbeanbuns @krisan @esophageal14 @rainy12 @angelmas @xu_lyfe @gigivillaceran

and to those I missed out to mention. .. 

Kyo be like:

Kyo is waving to us and telling us 'Don't worry, I'm fine..You all know that I'm a strong woman:wub: Let god above do an action to my poor bashers!

1546455666-2.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:

Kyo is not afraid of breaking boundaries where bounderies are unreasonable. For example, taking on this drama is breaking several of societies prejudice already. That differs her from any other K actresses. Yes, critics are harsher and meaner but there are far many people who appreciate her. As for me, i love love her :wub:

Got that right, @dukesa1122. That is one reason why she continues to be on top of the world!

There are more people who admire and recognize her worth! :thumbsup: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1