Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Cheers guys, SHK has been in the industry for more than 20 years; I believe she maintains her S-tier status like that even there are so many new faces come out for no reasons.

@utkim said, she had been way worse than this, to the point I thought I won’t be able to see her on the small screen and just appreciate watching her thru CFs, but guess what, she bounced back and even way more successful and now happily married. On the date her wedding announcement published; I screamed and jumped and posted the news on my Facebook and Instagram: I was even way way more happy than when I was at my wedding, I cried for SHK, my queen now is no longer face the world and challenge by herself. 

Now, She has SJK and her family in law support, remember even her father in law calling people to support her new drama; how sweet is that? 

@tiendoank, thanks for the poem. It’s very nice of you.

To tell you guys good news, there is another article posting SHK pictures commercial for the high platforms and there were always comments bashing her but I’m so overwhelmed by the number of people supporting her. I think there is also silent reader in here that used @caileysmiley quote to silent them: “promote what you love rather bashing what you hate”

Now let’s enjoy and let’s promote our encounter video on YouTube guys.thats the way we support SHK and the team.

• Like 7

Spoiler

@krisan ah I see..I've seen it..hahaha..no wonder then :P

Remember chingus when SHK accept as a leading lady in DOTS? There is quite or I must say soooooooo many negativity about it; about her age,not fit for SJK because like aunt n nephew,n even brought out about her last scandal(tax,oh come on its so lame n so out dated man!!) But we saw it by our eyes the success of this show n how much they become love by their fans more n more..n now I see it again in Ecounter,first they refuse but now they totally fall for it (only for those who appreciates peoples work)

• Like 3

Looks like we all have something in common here.

No wonder we all like and idolize the same person. 

I for one, do not want to linger on negativity. :relaxed:

It is heart warming seeing the posts and comments of love and support from both SHK fans and Non SHK fans (those people who just watched Encounter and came to the rescue for our goddess because let's face it, the hater's accusations and actions are baseless and so ridiculous).

Every 1-5 comments are swarmed with 100 positive ones so that is truly something to celebrate about.

Let's leave and IGNORE those haters and just create a new comment on how beautiful our Kyo is and how good she is at acting because it is the truth. :warning:

Spoiler

An avid and also a long time SHK fan told me that if we want to show our support to SHK, we MUST create a buzz. We MUST re-post those tweets, ig images, watch and like the YT videos in TVN, we must use the hashtags #Encounter #SongHyeKyo in every post in any SNS. We must search in google her name and Encounter. It's a small thing but it can make leaps and bounds. Remember that TVN doesn't have it's own awarding so the buzz that we create is actually how we can help her. It will show those haters that they are wrong. 

@krisan

I sent you a message...

1 hour ago, xu_lyfe said:

; I screamed and jumped and posted the news on my Facebook and Instagram: I was even way way more happy than when I was at my wedding, I cried for SHK, my queen now is no longer face the world and challenge by herself. 

I had to laugh at this just because you were more happy on the news of their wedding than yours :joy:

Gosh, I must say I wasn't that much surprised when the news came out because I've already been seeing posts about Kyo following a wedding planner and vice versa. Kyo going to this place and looking at things for a wedding. Her fans can be really resourceful, as we all know :P So when they finally announced it, yes, I screamed and shrieked and got over it for like a month only to be obsessed again on their wedding day. :lol:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

NE
Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF  25 minutes ago

Song Hye Kyo defines elegant beauty in 'VEDI VERO' pictorial

shkjpg.jpg

Song Hye Kyo flaunted her breathtaking beauty in 'VEDI VERO' pictorial. 

On January 8, the eyewear brand released 2018 S/S campaign pictorial featuring their model Song Hye Kyo. The actress perfected the 'Blossom' design collection in both sexy and adorable fashion. You can view her mesmerizing cuts below.

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is currently starring in the tvNdrama 'Boyfriend' with Park Bo Gum.

sjpg.jpgs1jpg.jpgs2jpg.jpgs3jpg.jpgs4jpg.jpgs5jpg.jpg source credit @https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/01/song-hye-kyo-defines-elegant-beauty-in-vedi-vero-pictorial
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

[DAY cut] 'Boyfriend' side "Song Hye-gyo ♥ Park Bo Gum reconfirmed solid heart today".... Enter the article 2019.01.09 at 7:59 am  Chan

Boyfriend' side "Song Hye Kyo ♥ Park Bo Gum; today reconfirmed solid heart"
Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum firmly grabbed each other's hands. The strong affection for each other, which is felt in the two people 's memories that are settling away from the surroundings, makes people smile. 
The production team of TVN drama 'Boyfriend' (directed by Yoo Young-ae directed by play Yoo Young-ae) released the steel with the date of only two of Su-Hyun (Song Hye-kyo) and Jinhyuk 
Earlier in 'Boyfriend' 10, Suhyeon and Jinhyeok had a chance to find Cuban lover who had an accidental encounter. At this time, the sweet confession of "Suhyeon, I love you" that Jinhyuk gave to Suhyun and a romantic kiss attracted attention. In particular, the two people are steadfastly growing their love even in the eyes of the world. 
Among the shows, Lee is concentrating his attention on the scene of the date on which he has only a limited date of marriage between Suhyun and Jinhyuk. Holding on to each other's hands, the two lovers who walk between the straight Metasequoia do not let their eyes catch on. Especially, as I had a sad farewell due to the stare of the surroundings, I feel the stepping of two people who go to the same place with their hands. Moreover, Suhyun and Jinhyeok have a time of relaxation and focus on each other.
In addition to this, the beautiful sunshine and the smile of Jinhyuk who looks at Suhyun attract the eye. Soo Hyun turns the camera around, and when he puts his eye on the lens to take a shot, he focuses on the lens and gives an automatic smile. Jin-hyeo is full of affection and looks at Suhyun with his eyes. Above all, a heart deeply touched by Jin-hyeok's warm eyes and Su-hye, felt in his face, tickles his heart. 
The production crew said, "In this scene, Suhyun and Jinhyeok will confirm a strong heart to each other." He said, "Please expect the boyfriend 's broadcast to be a meaningful date for both of them." I raised the curiosity about the broadcast. 
Donghae.com reporter Hong Seong Young projecthong@donga.com....source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000701135

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSw_RWphAnpAUUa7ircXuS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQVpktw_vYuN1y1VF6HWP

Same hairstyle isn't it? One is Choi Ji Woo from Winter Sonata and another one,our kyo from Encounter. I just love that hairstyle, looked simple and neat. I once cut my hair into Kang Mo Yeon style and my friend said I looked great but for kyo's bob haircut from Encounter, my friend just said, no dear, it's not for everyone...LOL...:innocent:

Thanks to @dukesa1122, @caileysmiley I learned to post image here..hope you all don't mind my random post..aigoo...I am happily grinning just like KJH who saw CSH came to Sokcho to meet him, when I got to post something here...:mrgreen:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

@dukesa1122 I actually bought AIMH as my first Korean DVD set collection...yeah the only flaws in AIMH is its sad ending...I cried so much and wondering why they made the main character died. But I love all the soundtracks and that made me bought it because they included the cd for the compilation of songs in the drama too.

For Encounter, something tells me that It will be happy ending..:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

51 minutes ago, angelmas said:

For Encounter, something tells me that It will be happy ending

......with the blabbermouths behind bars slapped with million dollar lawsuit

for defamation of character!

That, my friends will be the curtain call! That would be the well-deserved ending for these

knuckleheads!:tounge_xd::tounge_wink::mrgreen::lol::joy: Just wait and see.........

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, angelmas said:

Same hairstyle isn't it? One is Choi Ji Woo from Winter Sonata and another one,our kyo from Encounter. I just love that hairstyle, looked simple and neat. I once cut my hair into Kang Mo Yeon style and my friend said I looked great but for kyo's bob haircut from Encounter, my friend just said, no dear, it's not for everyone...LOL...:innocent:

Thanks to @dukesa1122, @caileysmiley I learned to post image here..hope you all don't mind my random post..aigoo...I am happily grinning just like KJH who saw CSH came to Sokcho to meet him, when I got to post something here...:mrgreen:

You're welcome @angelmas

It's alright if you post randomly about Kyo cause I do it too. :D Whether it's new or old:D

Yeah,They have similar hairstyle in their character respectively and they're good friends in real life. Remember CJW attended to Kyo and Ki's wedding last October 31,2018:wub:

3 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

It should be a happy ending or I’ll be insane!

haha

Just like TWTWB had happy ending:wub:

• Like 3

SBS Star

7 Celebrities Who Used to Be an Athlete Before Debut

Published Wed Jan 09 17:02:00 KST 2019 
Updated Wed Jan 09 17:02:00 KST 20197 Celebrities Who Used to Be an Athlete Before Debut

There are two things that determine the success of an athlete and a celebrity―their talents, and their relationship with the public.

Celebrities fed off of the love and support that their fans send them, and athletes could also benefit from a big cheer from the crowd.

But just because these two professions have something in common, it doesn't mean that making a transition from one job to another would be an easy task.

However, these seven celebrities were brave enough to take the leap and eventually made a huge success in other fields.

Let's meet these brave stars who turn a crisis into an opportunity of a lifetime.. 

Song Hye Kyo

Song Hye Kyo

Actress Song Hye Kyo received a lot of love for the past couple of decades thanks to her elegant, irresistible beauty.

However, it was known that Song Hye Kyo pursued a different career path in middle school before she made her debut as a model in 1996 at the age of 15.

Song Hye Kyo

According to her middle school teacher, she was a figure skater who had a bright future..

(Kang Eunbee, Credit= JTBC, SBS funE, SBS, 51K, Online Community, Channel A, MBC, KTFT,

'beeeestdjdjdj' Instagram, Blossom Entertainment)..source credit @https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1005089998&cmd=amp&news_id=N1005089998&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1