Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

cant get enough of beautiful photos of Dr KMY , SHKs super brilliant performance in this episode , I can surely say that she can reap more acting awards for this drama! 

cb1e6092gw1f2vhrtm0mbj21bg0qo42w.jpg

005QZR9Ygw1f2vikug9phj31be0qotei.jpg

005QZR9Ygw1f2vil0ecrxj31be0qogvl.jpg

no other k actress can replicate SHKs superb emotional acting , SHKs crying scenes are the best!

Spoiler

8b34b137jw1f2vfpu7569j21120kuh0w.jpg

Spoiler

7763f3d1gw1f2vgk6x5yzj20uv0gq40t.jpg

Spoiler

005QZR9Ygw1f2vikx0dk5j31be0qojx8.jpg

Spoiler

7537a8cdjw1f2vht2t28vj21be0qodj0.jpg

• Like 16

16 hours ago, 2ne1dara said:

hi, may i know where to watch the chinese sub? i really want to watch them now! thanks

hi 2ne1dara! sorry I don't know any link of DoTs with Chinese sub , coz what im watching is the raw version and the one with English subtitle, try to check out in youtube if you can find one.

wow another DAEBAK episode but just sad that the airing coincides with the election results so as expected the ratings will be low , I guess KBS does have their own reason for not cancelling the airing today like with the 2 other drama network.  whats nice about this episode is that , it started with some lovey-dovey/ cute/funny scenes

affb13e3gw1f2ve25e7asj20vk0hswh4.jpg

then comes the parting scene , then the bad news scene and tons of crying /sad scene

affb13e3gw1f2vetc1s3yj20vk0hsabf.jpg

and for the ending , wow they are reunited! hope the happy ending will continue with tomorrows final episode

affb13e3gw1f2vgau2ut5j20vk0hsdhr.jpg

what a beautiful hug scene!

• Like 14

As SHK fan, I LOVED episode 15 of DOTS!!!  It perfectly showcased her acting range.  Her emotions felt so raw and real, her sadness just bursting through my IPAD.  I know SJK is getting all the attention for his sexiness and charisma on this drama,  but SHK's acting, I am certain, is getting noticed by the important players in the industry.  She is an excellent actress!  She is also very beautiful ( most beautiful, in my opinion, in Asia and one of the most beautiful ladies in the world) but, like her last TV drama, it's her acting that is garnering public interest.  Her vulnerability and emotional depth in portraying KMH is just outstanding. SJK might be very popular at the moment, but I hope, KBS does the right thing and reward SHK the Dae Sang acting award that she richly deserves.

• Like 15

Guest RoseS

Yes, thank you for most romantic Korean drama:D[writer KES said same, her most romantic drama, Descendants of the Sun]

so beautiful:wub:

She worked hard remembering Yoo Si-jin. It snowed in Uruk, which was an unusual event. Kang Mo-yeon still missed Yoo Si-jin. At the moment, she received a radio message from the desert. It was from Yoo Si-jin.

Kang Mo-yeon could not believe her own eyes and ears. Yoo Si-jin said, "You pretty look around please, over". And then there appeared Yoo Si-jin from the desert. Kang Mo-yeon said, "Unbelievable" and then started running to him. She fell down and Yoo Si-jin stood in front of her. He said, "It's been a really long time" and she asked, "You were alive?" He answered, "I get to keep doing such a difficult thing on and on".

'Descendants of the Sun' Drama fans say 'thank you' to the writer

'Descendants of the Sun' Drama fans say 'thank you' to the writer

2016/04/13 | 1990 views | 1 Comment | Permalink | Source

MBC Drama HD on DIRECTV - Subscribe Now

photo712979.jpg

On the episode 15 of KBS 2TV's Wednesday & Thursday drama, 'Descendants of the Sun', Yoo Si-jin(Song Joong-ki) and Seo Dae-yeong (Jin Goo) went missing while they were carrying out an operation in the field for three months. The news came as a complete shock to everybody.

Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo) showed tears as Yoo Si-jin told her he was leaving to the field to carry out operation for three months. Yoo Si-jin promised her "I'll come back alive for sure".

However, Kang Mo-yeon could not stop thinking about what Argus (David McInnis) had said previously. It was "He won't come back forever". However, the ominous feeling could be driven out by the text messages sent from Yoo Si-jin. Although they were separated by the distance, the relationship kept being sweet.

But, his text messages stopped all of sudden. Yoo Si-jin and Seo Dae-yeong could not return from the operation field. Yoo Si-jin was wounded by a gunshot. He saw the illusion of his boss (Lee Jong-hyuk), who died while trying to save him several years ago and Yoo Si-jin mumbled, "I'm coming", accepting his death.

Kang Mo-yeon and Yoon Myeong-joo (Kim Ji-won-I) heard the tragic news and fainted. While they could not believe it, as they were handed over their wills, they accepted the reality.

Kang Mo-yeon drenched in sorrow went back to her daily life because of Yoo Si-jin's will. Yoon Myeong-joo was dispatched back to Uruk. Kang Mo-yeon left to Albania on the day of Yoo Si-jin's anniversary of death to participate in volunteer work. She worked hard remembering Yoo Si-jin. It snowed in Uruk, which was an unusual event. Kang Mo-yeon still missed Yoo Si-jin. At the moment, she received a radio message from the desert. It was from Yoo Si-jin.

Kang Mo-yeon could not believe her own eyes and ears. Yoo Si-jin said, "You pretty look around please, over". And then there appeared Yoo Si-jin from the desert. Kang Mo-yeon said, "Unbelievable" and then started running to him. She fell down and Yoo Si-jin stood in front of her. He said, "It's been a really long time" and she asked, "You were alive?" He answered, "I get to keep doing such a difficult thing on and on".

Watch on Viki

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Episode # Original broadcast date Average audience share
TNmS Ratings[27] AGB Nielsen[28]
Nationwide Seoul National Capital Area Nationwide Seoul National Capital Area
1 24 February 2016 12.6% (7th) 12.7% (4th) 14.3% (4th) 14.4% (4th)
2 25 February 2016 13.5% (6th) 14.5% (4th) 15.5% (3rd) 16.0% (4th)
3 2 March 2016 21.8% (2nd) 22.7% (1st) 23.4% (2nd) 24.6% (2nd)
4 3 March 2016 22.9% (2nd) 23.5% (2nd) 24.1% (2nd) 25.1% (2nd)
5 9 March 2016 24.6% (2nd) 26.3% (1st) 27.4% (1st) 29.2% (1st)
6 10 March 2016 25.4% (2nd) 27.6% (1st) 28.5% (1st) 29.8% (1st)
7 16 March 2016 27.0% (2nd) 28.9% (1st) 28.3% (1st) 30.1% (1st)
8 17 March 2016 25.9% (2nd) 28.7% (1st) 28.8% (1st) 30.5% (1st)
9 23 March 2016 29.7% (1st) 32.3% (1st) 30.4% (1st) 31.0% (1st)
10 24 March 2016 28.8% (1st) 31.0% (1st) 31.6% (1st) 33.3% (1st)
11 30 March 2016 29.1% (2nd) 31.3% (1st) 31.9% (1st) 33.5% (1st)
12 31 March 2016 31.1% (1st) 33.9% (1st) 33.0% (1st) 34.3% (1st)
13 6 April 2016 30.4% (1st) 33.7% (1st) 33.5% (1st) 35.0% (1st)
14 7 April 2016 31.1% (1st) 33.5% (1st) 33.0% (1st) 35.6% (1st)
15 13 April 2016 31.1% (1st) 35.6% (1st) 34.8% (1st) 37.5% (1st)
  • Like 8

The Goddess and The Excellent Actress!                                                                                                                                                                                                         12987204_1003337859716005_53085517484635

episoce 15 is Daebak and Kyo's acting is Superb how come she is always be beautiful whatever she do oh Kyo

• Like 4

wow i didn't expect the ratings for episode 5 this high 34.8% despite the election results coverage, thanks for the info gigivillaceran! yes I agree with you all , SHK deserves another Deasang award for this drama!

6afb0f0cjw1f2vsnrggzmj20hr0vktce.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1f2vw52s5h7j20nm0daq43.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1f2vw5590akj20nm0djacd.jpg

more of Dr KMY beautiful photos

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f2vw5ej6ewj20nm0kgmzq.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f2vw5h78czj20nm0kpq4u.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f2vw5jpsx4j20m80sgtdz.jpg

• Like 13

Such is the power of dOtS!

34.something%!!! 

congratulations3

It's raining dOtS rain2

Let's ThBubbles have ThBubblesa toast!

S H K, you are heartshower our everything!

So proud of you!  

May you be blessed with more projects 

that will showcase your brilliance as an actor!

Best of luck to you!

• Like 8

Just collecting my self from dots 15

Thank you all for all the 15 post

15 is sooooooooo beautiful.. Beyonds excellent act from her .. Also from sjk n kjw

That last scene just so... Beyonds beautiful.. The hugs, the expression.. The gesture while the sun descendants is so breathless 

N for most i'm So happy with all the people writing for her performance at sns.. Is the best n the most that i read from her act from epsd 1 till now... She's really nailed it

For me every her scene in screen n still is like paintings.. So beautiful.. Is really true most said her delicate figure up grading the scene in most of her drama

The rating is awesome regarding sk is on ellections .. Is like 40 to me

:heart:

Edited by strawberry555
  • Like 6

Song Hye Kyo is such an amazing actor! Especially in this episode! Her acting was absolutely breathtaking. Every tear from her eyes was so genuine and real...I'm not gonna lie I actually cried multiple times seeing her in tears.

Her crying face is absolutely stunning!!

• Like 9

So happy that Song Hye Kyo is finally receiving the love that she deserves.  That she is more than a gorgeous face but an awesome actress as well.  She truly shines in this episode, so proud of her:heart:  Congrats to DOTS for the 34.8% rating, can't believe that tonight will be the final episode.

• Like 14

Guest RoseS

“Descendants of the Sun” Fan Imagines Happy Ending for “Song-Song” Couple

With just one more episode of KBS2′s “Descendants of the Sun,” fans are expressing their wishes for a happy ending for the “Song-Song” couple.

Recently, a fan-edited photo of the popular Yoo Si Jin (played by Song Joong Ki) and Kang Mo Yeon (played by Song Hye Kyo) couple getting married was posted onto internet forum DC Inside, and has been circulating through various social media sites.

descendants of the sun

In the picture, Yoo Si Jin gives a kiss to Kang Mo Yeon, who has a wedding veil on. The fan includes captions that say, “It’s dangerous if I leave you alone, so from now on, stay right by my side. I’ll rescue you,” and “Just come back alive. I’ll save you,” suggesting what the two characters might say to each other.

The picture reflects the fan’s earnest hope that the drama will end happily for the two characters.

Other fans showed positive responses to the picture with comments such as “I wish a real wedding scene will be shown” and “I thought it was real.”

Make sure you’re caught up, starting with episode one below, before the final episode and see for yourself if the “Song-Song” couple get their own happily ever after.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/13/descendants-of-the-sun-fan-imagines-happy-ending-for-song-song-couple/

7 Amazing actors who've been paired with Descendants of the Sun's Song Hye Kyo

by Rara Pop on Wed, Apr 13, 2016

Descendants of the Sun's Song Hye Kyo has truly had an amazing career, filled with not only great characters, but also fantastic co-stars. Before Descendants of the Sun, her wide range of dramas and movies have paired her with some of the best actors in Korea. These guys are lucky to have her by their side! Scroll down to see who she's acted with before!

https://www.dramafever.com/news/-amazing-actors-whove-been-paired-with-descendants-of-the-suns-song-hye-kyo/

JYJ’s Junsu Tops Music Charts With “Descendants of the Sun” OST

JYJ’s Junsu Tops Music Charts With “Descendants of the Sun” OST
Although the highly popular KBS drama “Descendants of the Sun” is nearing its final episode, the original soundtracks (OSTs) continue to perform well on music charts.

The song “How Can I Love You” was released under the name XIA Junsu on April 14 at midnight KST. Less than an hour after its release, it achieved an all-kill on all major music charts, taking No. 1 on MelOn, Mnet, Naver Music,Genie, Olleh, and more.

Part of the song was aired as a surprise for viewers in Episode 8 of the drama and since then anticipation for the full digital single has been building among fans. It is Part 10 of the full “Descendants of the Sun” OST, which has been performing well on music charts since the drama started airing.

Like many songs in the drama, Junsu’s OST is a love song dedicated to the couples in the show. In March, Junsu held a ballad spring concert in Nagoya and Tokyo and several fans were spotted with placards reading “I want to hear the ‘Descendants of the Sun’ OST” in a testament to the singer and the drama’s popularity.

Junsu has also contributed OSTs for Song Joong Ki’s previous dramas, including “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and “The Innocent Man.”

Source (1)

Watch: “Descendants of the Sun” Fan Video Shows Song Joong Ki’s and Song Hye Kyo’s Lives Before Reincarnation

Watch: “Descendants of the Sun” Fan Video Shows Song Joong Ki’s and Song Hye Kyo’s Lives Before Reincarnation

As many parodies of “Descendants of the Sun” are being made with the drama coming to a close, a new fan video was released showing Yoo Si Jin (Song Joong Ki) and Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo) having met in their past lives before being reincarnated to meet again.

The fan video is titled “What If Yoo Si Jin and Kang Mo Yeon Met in Their Past Lives?” and the story is set in historical times. The creator of the video editedSong Joong Ki’s parts in “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and Song Hye Kyo’s parts in “Hwang Jin Yi” together to illustrate their individual lives.

The video goes back and forth from the past and current times. The caption, “We were repeatedly in love in a different time,” shows that they have met before, too, before meeting in present times.

Song Joong Ki gets hurt while running away in the past, and the video changes to when Song Hye Kyo is treating his wounds in the present.

Watch the fan video below:

This smooth transition and story flow is making viewers point out that the creator of this fan video is very talented, proved by other videos this user made on the channel.

Watch “Descendants of the Sun” from the beginning and see what kind of ideas you can come up with!

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/13/watch-descendants-of-the-sun-fan-video-shows-song-joong-kis-and-song-hye-kyos-lives-before-reincarnation/

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Descendants of the Sun" Episode 15photo713252.jpg

In its penultimate episode, "Descendants of the Sun" tops itself with 34.8% ratings in spite of the fact that it was competing with South Korean elections. This drama suffers from too many tonal shifts, but the tone of this episode was so solid that it was a tight, emotive watching experience even though it didn't quite match the rest of the drama.

Let's just get the not-so-great stuff out of the way so we can then focus on all the awesome things this episode got right.

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-descendants-of-the-sun-episode-15-93457.html

What is ridiculous about the plot? shrug

Well, that was intense! I cried me a very wide river!

Geez, I had to stop watching because I could not see my computer screen! Tears all over my face! snickerleaf

I was bawling! That  is ridiculously awesome! heehee

Once again, our SHK has proven that she is the unbeatable queen of drama! thumbup

She better win some awards!

• Like 12

Kyo is really a true artist with her craft and im crying  out loud in this episode i already watch it for 10 times. the best part is when she read the letter and run oh she is so sexy and the last part when she run for her man oooooh, this girl is Beautiful and a Great Actress, i salute you Kyo your one of a kind. im proud to be Kyonatics forever........ :blush:

• Like 11