Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

its great to see articles that appreciates SHK objectively and gives her  true worth and value as a Hallyu Actress that some fail to recognize especially her critics/haters!

17 hours ago, MasY said:

[+7574, -346] I think so, too. Joong-ki met the best character for the rest of his life. Needless to say, Hye-kyo is too great to compare with anyone. Thanks to sister(SHK), Joong-ki is going into China…congrats, congrats.

SHK is indeed too great to compare with anyone, have a smooth sailing DoTs team!

d6e95ebajw1f1w6xwm5y2j20zk0qo41m.jpg

17 hours ago, MasY said:

[+6231, -351] As I thought, a top star is different, huhuhu. Joong-ki shines because Song Hye-kyo supports him, huhuhu. The chemistry of Song-Song couple is the best, huhuhu.

Yes SHK did it again , she's not that greedy she lets her co-star shine just like in TWTWB that even JIS can attest to this

ea981f51jw1f1w62ixzp4j20go0b4mz6.jpg

17 hours ago, MasY said:

[+4835, -319] Song Hye-kyo’s acting with her eyes is really good~ Song-Song is great!

truly agree with this comment , SHK showcased this in episode 6, she's at her best when she is looking for YSJ

ed97c81bjw1f1tami0uy0j20s60fudhn.jpg

17 hours ago, MasY said:

[+1169, -79] Finally, I saw an objective and practical article for the first time in a while. Jeon Ji-hyeon and Song Hye-kyo are 20-year veterans and they don’t act only for themselves to shine, rather lead co-actors to balance each other for the sake of the project as a whole. So, their junior actors can work without feeling self-conscious. There is a reason to be on the top.

very true indeed!

• Like 16

@MasY I'm so happy with the article you posted. Thank you so much!:wub: I agree with all the positive comments of Knetz for our unnie. :)

I'm so glad for everyone's updates! You guys are daebak, awesome awesome people! :D

• Like 7

3 hours ago, foresthills said:

Millions of international fans are behind you, SHK, from different countries.

Kudos to DOTS TEAM!!

where is this?. How sweet of fans from various countries showing their love and support for DOTS.

• Like 2

great news if this will push thru by April , we can see SHK attending a promo event in HongKong prior to DoTs airing , yes after Japan , its now HongKong that will air DoTs by April 6 , and the producer is too eager to get SHK and SJK to personally promote the drama there prior to airing and another good news if SHK will show up on this upcoming event by Wednesday for the DoTs mid-series presscon but don't have much details yet about it , well just wait and see for sure in the upcoming days there will be confirmation about it!

6afb0f0cjw1f1wlo72nsyj20xc1e043x.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1f1vb00tx5ej20qw0dmabi.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1f1vazavlmij213g0jmwgn.jpg

credit:weibo

• Like 14

Thanks @MasY for translating the article. Our dear Kyo deserves praises for her role as KMY. I was actually disappointed that her character was over-showed by YSJ. In all k-articles comments, it is all about how swoon worthy YSJ is. Not about the drama, plot or even the couples. But now I will just enjoy the drama Kyo is in. We don't know how long until her next project is. 

Btw I would like to see Kyo wearing dark makeup and play a sexy/chic role in her next project. 

Song-Hye-Gyo-2-1.jpg

5462.17687658.kyo-608x342.jpg

• Like 10

Hello Chingus! 

I literally just found this thread and I feel so slow haha 

Full House was my first kdrama ever and then I went and watched all of SHK's works. She is such a goddess but most importantly her heart is so real and the way she treats people with respect is really inspiring. She's such a good actress (everytime I see her cry on screen I cry). 

Sending lots of love to Unnie and huge congrats to her for the big success of DOTS :) 

• Like 8

@MasY, thank you so much for your awesome translation.  It's much appreciated because most of us here do not know Korean :)  As a Kyonatic, that article really accurately expresses my own personal feelings regarding the success of DotS.  I know many fans think it's mostly SJK who contributed to its success and I would not argue with that (his acting and his character are extremely likeable), but I see it more of a team effort.  Many times the audience would only focus on the male lead, but the female lead is just as important.  Not only the female lead, but the whole cast and crew.  Each and every one of them worked hard for this drama.  I've been reading Jin Goo's weibo entries and he really suffered a lot for this drama.  Physically it was exhausting and he mentioned how there were many mosquitoes.  In one particular scene, he could only recalled the buzzing of the mosquitoes in his ear and biting him, making him miserable :(

On March 14th, [xsportsnews] came out with a list of celebrities who knows at least 3 languages and Kyo is ranked #3 on the list.  It is reported that in addition to Korean, SHK knows English, Chinese and Japanese.  In the movie, The Queens, she understands all her lines in Chinese, earning the praise of the director.  In Japanese broadcastings, she also showed basic Japanese.

005BDVz9gw1f1wnyl0cdrj30f00wqdji.jpg93f8d29dgw1f1wpc5had7j20eg0fkwg0.jpg

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, sunbae0401 said:

Hong Kong ??? last time she went there for TWTWB , she caused a commotion in the airport right?? the escalator stops because everyone was following her exiting to parking lot/  lol!

that would be great, hope Hong Kong fans come out in even bigger numbers this time since DOTS is the biggest hit ever. Lets show Hye Kyo lots of love. Already , I saw a couple of fans planning trips to Hong Kong for the 4th. :D

• Like 7

2 hours ago, MasY said:

You're welcome and I'm glad you like that article!

There are some good, insightful and worth-to-read articles but as you know, articles to be translated into English or whatever the language are so limited, usually something about HOT male leads or maybe k-pop related, unfortunately. I'm still struggling for words when translating in English because of my English level so just wink at my mistakes, please. I will try my best^^

One thing, just curious. I've seen some complaints about KMY's outfit in Uruk at other sites (not this thread) but no K-media has not brought it up to the issue as they did for Kyo wearing high heels in TWTWB while she played a blind girl. With English sub, is it hard to get the situation behind that? What do you think?

Sorry for cutting your post, but I just want to say thank you for all your efforts and I totally understand you regarding translations.  Even now I still struggle with finding the right words when translating from Chinese to English so I'm really grateful and envious of fans who could do so effortlessly :P.  Sometimes words get lost in translations when translating from Korean to Chinese and then to English.

As for the complaints about KMY's outfits in the drama, I haven't seen any complains about that on weibo or baidu.  I'm pretty sure I know which sites you are referring to regarding those complaints, sigh.  I would ignore some of these commenters who would complain about every little thing about this drama and in particular, Kyo.  If they find so many little things to complain about, just don't watch it and move on :mellow:

It does look like it's confirmed that SHK and SJK will be going to Hong Kong to promote DotS.  In the beginning they said they are in the negotiating stages to bring both stars to HK, but later on Viu TV responded that SHK and SJK will be arriving on April 4th and will start their promotional activities on April 5th.  Can't wait!!!  I'm sure Kyo's long-time HK fan, Barbie Yung, will be there at the event :)

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20160314/54864240?top=4h

• Like 17

Another hot Chinese male celebrity who is a fanboy of Kyo :P  Yang Yang said in a recent interview "recently there is a drama that is especially good to watch, Song Joong Ki's and Song Hye Kyo's "Descendant of the Sun".  It'll be great if I am able to work with Song Hye Kyo.  When I was younger, I watched "Full House" which I especially like, she's my goddess."

Actor Yang Yang:

Spoiler

Yang-Yang-1.jpg

• Like 17

wow that would be great if its already confirmed that SHK and SJK will be there on the 4th of April for DoTs promo in HongKong for sure her ever loyal fans out there will give their full support in that event! LOL another fanboy of SHK , thanks for the updates hclover96

12446050_205002056522982_155711190_n.jpg

SHK s ROLEX Watch collection as seen on DoTs

6afb0f0cjw1f1wrapssdcj20ep0n2q5p.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1f1wrapd8rcj20et0nfacv.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f1wraqjwdij20e60k6tcj.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cjw1f1wrarqa7xj20i20z5dm1.jpg

• Like 15