Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS
repost?  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/04/han-eun-jung-talks-about-how-she-ruined-her-trip-to-japan-with-song-hye-kyo

Han Eun Jung talks about how she ruined her trip to Japan with Song Hye Kyo

By KpopJoA    6 days ago    
Actress Han Eun Jung made a guest appearance on MBC's 'Radio Star' where she talked about how her trip to Japan was ruined.

MC Kyuhyun asked, "I heard you went on a trip to Japan with drama 'Full House' co-star Song Hye Kyo and that the trip was ultimately ruined after you became ill?"

Han Eun Jung responded, "The day before the trip was my birthday so I happened to drink a lot."  She went on, "I was so hungover. I felt really bad. And what made it worse was when an earthquake hit, making me feel even dizzier. So I ended up vomiting nine times."

She explained, "Your body lacks vitamins when you drink alcohol so I ate a handful of them and threw up even more."

The MC then said, "Are you trying to teach us how to throw up or something?" "What's wrong with you?" causing much laughter within the studio.

han-eun-jung_1492019989_0000024852_001_20170413020214788.jpeg

han-eun-jung_1492019996_0000024852_002_20170413020214800.jpeg

han-eun-jung_1492020005_0000024852_003_20170413020214808.jpeg

han-eun-jung_1492020013_0000024852_004_20170413020214815.jpeg

18 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

credit:as labeled

btw just notice from wikepedia about SHK , there are  updates for SHKs career and other activities but as for her personal life the info about her dating/lovelife was already omitted , just dont know if who have the say on what to be included , is it only the admin for wikepedia or the artist can request for the deletion of some infos?????

Seems like she's one of the most followed person on instagram. 4mfollowers. how .awesome…

me too love to know more infos about her , How I wish  this beautiful, amazing woman will also be featured in

73 questions / Vogue like Kendall and Taylor did in YT. Love to see her in candid moments answering spontaneous questions like,  Name one thing that you can’t live without,  “ describe yourself in 3 words ", or " Kyo what makes you laugh the most "

.Surely international fans would like to know more,

credit to the pic owner 

Its a given most fans like her awesome lips, and she mentioned she prefer her eyes ( one Laneige event), but

personally I looooveee the nose. !

69eU6wr.jpg

• Like 8

another photo of SHK for Laneige

77da3ff5gy1fete4kflm1j20dc09ejrj.jpg

006qN8ZOgy1fesemhxi4yj30go0p0wfm.jpg

the cutee Han Ji Eun and the beauty Dr Kang Mo Yeon

006qT6dygy1fetbhwgkx4j31dr1kwaj5.jpg

credit:weibo/as labeled

5 hours ago, applebee88 said:

me too love to know more infos about her , How I wish  this beautiful, amazing woman will also be featured in

73 questions / Vogue like Kendall and Taylor did in YT. Love to see her in candid moments answering spontaneous questions like,  Name one thing that you can’t live without,  “ describe yourself in 3 words ", or " Kyo what makes you laugh the most "

.Surely international fans would like to know more,

i agree with you , international fans would love to know more about SHK . at least for now she has graced again W Korea magazine  as their March 2017 issue covergirl and it goes with her interview and from their we got another tidbits about her .  everytime she appeared as covergirl  for magazines its always a great treat for her fans , not only seeing her beautiful photos but also looking forward for her interview portion.  hope this year she can release another photoessay book , her its time for hye kyo is already a treasure with her beautiful photos as well as her thoughts about her life/career !

• Like 8

just saw an article by Osen though its in korean i tried to translate it through google coz definitely they are talking about SHK , its from a TV show and they said that the stylists unaminous choice  for the most beautfiul is SHK and they are talking also about the wedding dress style fashion , hope there will be a better translation for this article and by the time this show will be aired there will be engligh subtitle 

강남 "송혜교, 스타일리스트들이 꼽은 최고의 실물 미인" Gangnam "Song Hye-kyo, the best real beauty of the stylists said"
OSEN = Park Jin-young, reporter] Gangnam praised the beauty of Song Hye-kyo.

OSEN 원문 기사전송 2017-04-21 13:43

기사 이미지

In the 6th edition of 'Gangnam Style' by TRENDY, a contemporary media entertainment channel scheduled to be broadcasted on the 22nd, we will introduce all the wedding dresses that will make the May bride more beautiful.

On this day, MC Gangnam and Kim Jung-jin of Miss Korea will examine the trend of wedding dress in 2017. Caroline Herrera, Ines Di Santo, Vera King, and other brides in the 2017 Bridal Collection will analyze the design of their favorite wedding dress brand. Especially, Choi Jung-yun Fashion Editor will show a special appearance, tips on selecting wedding dress design for body, and know-how of dress style of stars.

In the recording, Gangnam looked at the awards ceremony dress of the actress and said, "There were several stylists who worked together. I asked them who was the most beautiful person, but they all said it was Song Hye Kyo." Then, "Song Hye-kyo is different, too. I wanted to be a beauty that a professional admits," he said.

On the other hand, I will look at the secret of the popularity of the late André Kimdress, one of Korea 's leading designers, who comes up as a wedding dress. We are going to analyze the runway costume style of the stars who decorated the Andre Kim fashion show finale that was famous for introducing the best selves of the day as a model.

In particular, Gangnam and Miss Korea Kim Jeong-jin in the recording are parodying Andre Kim's fashion show's finale pose and laughing. The two men can not hide their shame after returning to the forehead. /parkjy@osen.co.kr
http://news.nate.com/view/20170421n18437?mid=e0100

wow cant wait to see photos of UAA welcoming party for PHS , for sure SHK will be there 

• Like 6

from allkpop , i guess they have a much better english translation of the article about SHKs beauty 

Kangnam admires actress Song Hye Kyo's beauty

By elliefilet    

Kangnam expressed his admiration for actress Song Hye Kyo's beauty on the April 22nd episode of Trendy's 'Kangnam Style'.

He was joined by Miss Korea Kim Jung Jin for a review of 2017's wedding dress and red carpet trends. While they were analyzing dresses on the red carpet, Kangnam expressed, "We have a lot of stylists in common. I asked them who they thought was the most beautiful actress they've seen in person, and they all said Song Hye Kyo."

Kangnam added, "As expected, Song Hye Kyo would be different. It made me think that even professionals acknowledge her beauty."

Not surprising!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/04/kangnam-admires-actress-song-hye-kyos-beauty

truly agree with the stylists choice , SHK is the most fairest of them all! 

005HOIUily1fesff6qo8nj30hi0q9768.jpg

credit:as labeled /weibo

• Like 7

http://voteformost.net/most-beautiful-korean-actresses-2017-poll/  she is on the 1st place pls let us maintain her in her spot...  http://voteformost.net/most-beautiful-women-in-the-world-2017-poll/ she is on the 4th place guys pls let us help her to be on the 1st spot                                                                   http://hallyuvote.blogspot.sg/2017/04/vote-for-most-beautiful-korean-actress.html?m=1

Guest RoseS

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/20/park-hyung-sik-shares-actor-played-role-decision-sign-new-agency/

Park Hyung Sik Shares Which Actor Played A Role In His Decision To Sign With New Agency

park-hyung-sik21.jpg

Park Hyung Sik, who recently wrapped up his successful run in the role of gaming company CEO Ahn Min Hyuk in the popular JTBC drama “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon,” revealed in an interview who influenced his decision to sign with his new agency.

A few weeks ago, it was officially announced that Park Hyung Sik signed a contract with United Artists Agency (UAA), which houses star actors like Yoo Ah In and Song Hye Kyo. Although the actor received a great number of love calls from various agencies, he explained, “I am now just beginning [my career as an actor]. As I moved agencies, I thought my first venture into this part of the industry was the most important and I wanted [to sign on with] an agency that would carefully consider every step in my career. UAA did a lot to meet my wishes, which is why I came to the decision to the join UAA.”

The actor also expressed that fellow actors Yoo Ah In and Song Hye Kyo also played a role in his decision, especially actor Yoo Ah In. Park Hyung Sik explained, “I have been a fan of Yoo Ah In’s for a long time. Every time I watched one of his films, I would think to myself, ‘How does he act like that?’ and greatly admired his acting abilities. I felt that I would be able to learn and improve a lot as an actor, just by observing.

park-hyung-sik-XPN.jpg

Due to the fact that Park Hyung Sik has had a full schedule since the completion of “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon,” he has not had time to have a welcome party and has not met Yoo Ah In or Song Hye Kyo yet. The actor stated, “I’m both very nervous and very excited [to meet them].”

video featuring SHK where Kangnam expressed his admiration for her  beauty and mentioned about stylists choice of the most beautiful,  this is for the  April 22nd episode of Trendy’s Kangnam Style , but unfortunately the video doesnt have english subtitle yet

wow flawless SHK ! even with her eyes closed , yet her beauty shines!   

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no=29bcc427b28477a16fb3dab004c86b6f97928ae591e31d34f42ae87a591aa19f9606c01d687c9c5f078fc78983959112e1c97cdbd845931275a868a0bab651b2e6d554d02aa5f6d8499456cf9067

credit:SHK DC

• Like 8

Guest RoseS

interesting, SHK's new brother Park Hyung Sik who's wearing same shirt with SHK, Yoo AH In and Song Joong Ki, HIGH 10

2 hours ago, Nini Song said:

SHK for The Shilla DF event schedule:wub:

looking forward to see beautiful photos of SHK on May 20 and there might be Q & A or a short interview with her , its for the Beauty Wonderland event of Shilla Duty Free and i guess the ticket is not free , one must join the promo event !

thru googles trans

Beauty wonderland event with Song Hye Kyo
Opportunity to receive the national goddess Song, Hye Kyo!
I attended the event to meet Song Hye-kyo with a comment.
I want to summon a friend of your choice and ask Song Hye-kyo
If you leave the beauty tips together, you can draw a total of 5 people
I will give you the right to attend Beauty Wonderland (2 pax)!
# Song Song Hye-kyo is the first?
# Now _ like a crazy heart
✔. Event prizes: 5 tickets for the event (2 pax)
✔. Event period: From April 24 to April 30
✔. Winner Announcement: May 4
※ Customers who purchase more than $ 1 from Seoul store from April 25 (Tue)
As additional entries are under way,
Please join us a lot in Seoul store :)
Beauty Wonderland Event with Song Hye Kyo ★
☞ Event Date: 5/20 (Sat) 11 am
☞ Venue: Rooftop Park, 3rd floor, Seoul branch of Shilla Duty Free Shop
☞ Main Program: Beauty Class, Song Hye-kyo Q & A, Quiz Event

love to see UAA squad patronizing their labelmate T design!

• Like 6