Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

[Watching again and again but still like, The Crossing.......falling in love with movie , background music and TC's team! ]

----Review, John Woo's interview(English w/Japanese Sub.)  

Watch, TC Part 1 w/Chinese Sub

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXmQzQu7DdA 

---udn tv, report

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

Song Hye Kyo, Indonesia media[Reuters/TenAsia]

Wednesday, 05/01/2013 10:35 pm

Hot Photo

Song Hye Kyo Bak Beautiful Doll

Photographer: Pool

Who would have thought of the beautiful Song Hye Kyo has entered the age of three-headed? Although the 31-year-old, star of 'Full House' that still look young and beautiful like dolls. Agree?

Picture 1 of 5galeri_next.gif

gal_next.pngBeauty Song Hye Kyo.  Reuters / TenAsia / Lee Jin Hyuk.
Beauty Song Hye Kyo. Reuters / TenAsia / Lee Jin Hyuk.

More Photos
  •  
  • Beauty Song Hye Kyo.  Reuters / TenAsia / Lee Jin Hyuk.
  • He appeared relaxed clad in a yellow shirt and black skirt.  Reuters / TenAsia / Lee Jin Hyuk.
  • Beautiful face Hye Kyo is like a doll.  Reuters / TenAsia / Lee Jin Hyuk.
  • Song Hye Kyo will turn 32 years old in November.  Reuters / TenAsia / Lee Jin Hyuk.
  •  

Edited by RoseS

hi marwa___stv! I agree that her hair is shorter and darker in that picture but not that sure also if its her recent photo . so far I haven't seen any photo of her on the actual filming of DoTs , so no  idea of what she will look like as a doctor. 

anyways, whether its an old or new pic , one thing is sure that she is really that beautiful and this IG photo gained attention as it was featured in an article in nate news

포토로 보는 연예

1435464265_322.jpg

송혜교, 지인과 여유로운 근황…옆모습도 아름다

(thru google trans Song Hye-kyo, acquaintances and relaxing ... present condition also beautiful profile
The actress Song Hye-kyo unveiled a beautiful profile.

스타뉴스 원문 기사전송 2015-06-28 10:40

/사진제공=송혜교 인스타그램

http://news.nate.com/view/20150628n04881?mid=e0102

• Like 11

from songhekyozone

songhyekyozone This is a brand ambassador of Etude House over a year.Which one your favorite.?? Way before there’s Jang Geun Suk & Go Ara (2006-2008), Yoo Seung Ho (2009-2010), Lee Min Hoo & Park Shin Hye (2009), 2NE1 (2010), SHINEE (2011), f(x)'s Sulli and Krystal joined SHINEE (2013), Krystal (2014-2015), Song Hye Kyo used to be a model for Etude House too with their slogan “Girls, be Pretty”. So back in those days, Song Hye Kyo became the brand ambassador of TONS of powerful brands. She became the brand ambassador for one of South Korea's most adored cosmetic line, Etude House. She was their brand ambassador from 2001-2006, which was a record that no other actors/actress/model in South Korea could beat. Nowadays, Etude House changes their brand ambassador practically yearly.Etude House has been endorsed by Jun Ji Hyun from 1999 to 2000. S.E.S replaced her and endorsed the brand from 2000 to 2001.
11352130_1602814776659147_849933263_n.jp

songhyekyozone Way before there’s Jang Geun Suk & Go Ara (2006-2008), Yoo Seung Ho (2009-2010), Lee Min Hoo & Park Shin Hye (2009), 2NE1 (2010), SHINEE (2011), f(x)'s Sulli and Krystal joined SHINEE (2013), Krystal (2014-2015), Song Hye Kyo used to be a model for Etude House too with their slogan “Girls, be Pretty”. So back in those days, Song Hye Kyo became the brand ambassador of TONS of powerful brands. She became the brand ambassador for one of South Korea's most adored cosmetic line, Etude House. She was their brand ambassador from 2001-2006, which was a record that no other actors/actress/model in South Korea could beat. Nowadays, Etude House changes their brand ambassador practically yearly.Etude House has been endorsed by Jun Ji Hyun from 1999 to 2000. S.E.S replaced her and endorsed the brand from 2000 to 2001.
11377585_841346825943364_775357949_n.jpg
credit:songhyekyozone

• Like 10

Guest shk_divineofasia

10 Asian dramas that will make you cry your eyes out

by Vivi on Tue, Jun 17, 2014

2. Autumn in My Heart

Autumn_in_My_Heart.png

This classic K-drama, the first in the Endless Love/Fours Seasons series that also includes Winter Sonata, sets the standard for K-drama tragedy. The star-crossed love between Song Seung Hun and Song Hye Gyo, two people raised as siblings who try to find love later in life, will break your heart.

credit : Dramafever

005XdkMejw1et0j3i3qqcj30f00b93z1.jpg

005XdkMejw1et0j3inxrzj30f00b9mxn.jpg

Guest RoseS
Home > News > View

Lee Min Ho and miss A’s Suzy’s Ideal Types Resurface

2015.03.23 00:21  Lee Soo Ah  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Lee Min Ho and miss A Suzy’s ideal types have resurfaced after they confirmed their relationship.

Dispatch reported on Lee Min Ho and Suzy’s dating status on March 23. Lee Min Ho and Suzy’s agencies later revealed, “Lee Min Ho and Suzy have been dating for one month.”

Lee Min Ho and Suzy have revealed their ideal types through broadcast in the past. What they share in common, is that their ideal types are the on-screen couple of the film My Brilliant Life. Lee Min Ho and Suzy revealed that their ideal types are Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won, respectively, on SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment.

Lee Min Ho and miss A’s Suzy’s Ideal Types Resurface

After naming Song Hye Kyo as his ideal type, Lee Min Ho said, “I’m the type that falls for one thing. I feel attracted to someone with her own style, such as one who sweeps her hair back or blinks her eyes.”

Suzy has repeatedly named Kang Dong Won as her ideal type since her debut. According to Dispatch, Lee Min Ho and Suzy enjoyed dates by traveling between Korea, London and Paris. Dispatch reported, “Lee Min Ho and Suzy met up almost everyday since February 23 and spent most of their time together other than on the days they had to leave Korea due to schedules.”

Photo credit: enews

Rookie Actress Jo Woo Ri Cast in “The Descendant of the Sun” as Role of Onew’s Girlfriend

Rookie Actress Jo Woo Ri Cast in “The Descendant of the Sun” as Role of Onew’s Girlfriend

It has been confirmed that rookie actress Jo Woo Ri will be acting in KBS’ upcoming drama “The Descendant of the Sun” alongside big names such asSong Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki.

Jo Woo Ri has been cast as the role of Doctor Jang, who is also the fiancée ofSHINee Onew’s character. Onew is set to take on the role of Lee Chi Hoon, a doctor and member of a medical service team. The actress will be playing out a love line with Onew’s character from beginning to end.

After completing the very first day of filming for the drama on June 12, Jo Woo Ri expressed, “It is an honor to be able to act with such prominent senior actors. My excitement is very big, but I will try my best during filming to not become a disturbance to this huge production.”

Are you looking forward to watching these two act as an on-screen couple in the drama?

Source (1)

lg_kbstt.giflg_kbstt.gif

Search
  • Home
  • Drama
  • Performing Arts
  • Preview culture
  • main_on_10557.gif
  • main_on_21110.gif
  • main_on_30602.gif

Song Joong-gi-a descendant of the Khmer sun, "Let us begin."

2015-06-03 11:34:33

14332988728784_0.jpg

Last month, 28 days held at Seoul Yeouido KBS Annex 'Descendants of the Sun' is leading the field in the script (screenplay gimeunsuk, gimwonseok, yieungbok directed, co-produced Barunson, NEW) has been released. This highly anticipated second half of this year to catch the best reading like a script consisting of the appearance of early actors KBS annex lobby in front of reporters that had chigido a picture. It arrived one after another day of drama Bureau Meeting Song Joong-gi, Song Hye Kyo, Shrine, Kim Ji-won, Kang Shin Il, seojeongyeon, yiseungjun, such as the current Juni actors and directors yieungbok, gimeunsuk writers, producers, including gimwonseok writer was seated, sharing a welcome greeting. 

"I met this great drama and great people I thought could do together," he said the director speechless yieungbok year is "I care when the well seems to work out OK. I want you to celebrate the joyous moment after united again, "he did not hide the overflowing heart. "The glory gotta see you. Taps well ask, "is followed by a short, thick preached comment gimwonseok artists, writers gimeunsuk" This is just the tenth drama. I'll ask Taps nice smoke drills a good script, "it gives confidence to the confidence of the crowning reward. 

Song Joong-gi came on the scene without a break to rest as soon as the global thought a lot of me to the "jjongpati and screenplay readings, such as in the military today. Haejusyeoseo with truly grateful and will do my power to die, "I received a big round of applause revealed the firm determination. Following a beautiful smile and stand up with Song Hye Kyo is pleased with it, "you gotta meet the good work and wonderful happiness senior fellow, junior performer.If you would like to be my own well "it is said a comment. 

Unlike other drama began jungbanbu scenario practice already, the field day exposing the advantages of pre-production drama. Understanding the scenario prepared in advance thanks to the perfect actors and their characters have entered the smoke. Honest and distinctive artists of gimeunsuk deohaejyeo the real actors on the scene is truly sensational ambassador laughter filled full of love it was overflowing. When Song Joong-gi and Song Hye-kyo couple romance of peer exciting day here and there exclamations and cheers burst yielded deep love of the Shrine and Kim Ji-won love couple also stimulates the cells. 

In addition, disease and war, facing an extreme situation, such as "Uruk" called virtual space, the urgency to deploy a disaster scene where the tension by breathing no sound even atda gamdol. Above all, soldiers and doctors for different reasons, such as young people who love humanity and solidarity despite the hurt and frustration that comes here has the massive prehistoric impressed. Transcript practice together after actors and staff members wear "laughed cheekbone was about to hurt a lot. This script is really funny and nice. It will also revive dead cells that emotion, "said the division has reason huildam here. 

'Sons of the Sun' is a melodrama able to put the lives of human values and love through this age young people dreaming of love and success in extreme environments. Box office myth of invincibility gimeunsuk writer and "Queen of the Classroom 'gimwonseok form a warm, delicate ambassadors to maniahcheung as a writer,' Secret ',' School 2013 ',' Dream High 'yieungbok director introduced the best soft output through such prayers coincided He said. 

The drama "Sons of the Sun 'is a musical film investment started as a distributor of NEW and we are leading the push for entertainment content across business encompassing filmmakers Barunson holding hands helix first drama production work. 

This dream team united in their respective fields to improve the completeness 100% pre-production, the scale of the domestic blockbuster drama Sons of view difficult to be packed full of new sights and fun 'aspect is scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of this year KBS 2TV. 

copyright ⓒ KBS & KBS Media - all rights reserved

[As it saying, "....Son of the Sun" is a musical film......., ?!..wonderful!]

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

The Beautiful Girls

collection of beautiful girls in the world

Skip to content

Song Hye-kyo, Most Beautiful South Korean Actress

Song Hye-kyo (Hangul: 송혜교; born November 22, 1981) is a South Korean actress. She gained popularity through television dramas such as Autumn in My Heart (2000), All In (2003), Full House (2004), and That Winter, The Wind Blows (2013).More info

VietGiaiTri.Com-55588e18

newshk51ok7

MV5BMTgxMDQyMzc3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDQxMTk2Mw@@._V1_

SongHyeKyo_cindytheperky_2006

zcgosx

song-hye-kyo-is-stunning-in-b-cuts-from-j-estina-2015-la-cruna-spring-summer-campaign
Source:www.kpopstarz.com
Source:forums.soompi.com
Source:forums.soompi.com
Source:www.imdb.com
Source:www.kaskus.co.id

https://beautifulgirlsall.wordpress.com/2015/06/28/song-hye-kyo-most-beautiful-south-korean-actress/

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS
Things You Didn’t Know About Song Hye-kyo of ‘The Grandmaster’
  • by Kristine Ortiz
  • August 22, 2013
  •  

song-hye-kyo-2

Named one of Korea’s most beautiful women, Song Hye-kyo has certainly made a name for herself in her home country, starring in hit dramas and films like Full House, That Winter, the Wind Blows.

This month, she stars alongside Tony Leung and Zhang Ziyi in the Wong Kar-wai-directed martial arts drama flick, The Grandmaster.

But, there’s more to the actress than just her stunning looks and remarkably impressive resume.  For those of you who aren’t in love with her already, here’s some facts about the South Korean beauty that are sure to get you intrigued.

1.  She’s released two photo/photo-essay books: 2011’s Song Hye-Kyo’s Moment and 2012’s It’s Time for Hye-Kyo.

2.  Naturally, she’s an advertiser’s dream, starring in ads and CF’s (commercial films) for big-name brands like Laniege, Levi’s, Etude House, and McDonald’s.

3.  Like popular actress Han Ga-in, Song Hye-kyo is a VIP.  Not just a Very Important Person, but a fan of Big Bang, whose fans are called “VIP’s.”  In an interview, she mentions how their music gives her “positive energy” and how the group’s “sense of freedom” is something that she enjoys.

4.  Her and former boyfriend Hyun Bin (of Secret Garden fame) were voted by Koreans as the couple they’d most like to see get back together (and we’d have to agree!).

5.  She puts her fame to good use.  Over the years, her philanthropy and volunteer work has included: providing funds to help establish an elementary school in China, volunteering at a local animal shelter, advocating for animal rights, designing a bag with mega-brand Celine in which all proceeds went to charity, and funding the creation of Braille guidebooks for the Independence Hall of Korea in Cheonan.

6.  She gifted her mother with a home worth 6,000,000,000 KRW (~$5.3 million).  It is the most expensive single family home in Korea.

7.  She recently showed off her singing chops in a super sweet duet with Superstar K2’s John Park called “Switch”: it was made to be the background music for a makeup commercial!

8. She’s a fashion favorite: besides appearing in various editorials for top Korean magazines like Elle, Vogue and High Cut, she’s sat front row at one of Chanel’s fashion shows, being invited by Karl Lagerfeld himself!

- See more at: http://audreymagazine.com/8-things-you-didnt-know-about-the-grandmasters-song-hye-kyo/#sthash.AMnVejR7.dpuf

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

[Very interesting newest(June 30) report, ELLE-Kr., about Song Hye Kyo. Liked it!]

http://www.elle.co.kr/article/view.asp?MenuCode=en010101&intSno=13237&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ellestory

[ELLE story] 지난 3월 6일 ‪#‎디올‬ 2015 F/W ‪#‎컬렉션‬ 에 아시아 대표로 참석한 ‪#‎송혜교‬.그녀의 ‪#‎핑크빛‬ 모멘트

safe_image.php?d=AQBL7niTPB-VJA8X&w=470&
EDITOR 최순영 PHOTO 김선혜 DESIGN 최인아
ELLE.CO.KR

Edited by RoseS

Guest shk_divineofasia

Beautiful photos of Song Hye Kyo as featured in Elle during the Dior event in Paris, truly an exceptional beauty that commands admiration of everyone!

005BDVz9jw1etlyzk0visj30di0gj75h.jpg

005BDVz9jw1etlyzk4fzij30f009dgmg.jpg

005BDVz9jw1etlyzk7ry4j30f009egmj.jpg

005BDVz9jw1etlyzkhf3dj30f009igmz.jpg

6a19bd84jw1etlruay7huj20i80bljsv.jpg

6a19bd84jw1etlrubxkuij20i80blta6.jpg

6a19bd84jw1etlrulnzl5j20i80bvac9.jpg

1. [+ 2388-541] Really beautiful 2. [+ 2000-466] really has always been so beautiful it 3. [+ 1676-444] ah really beautiful ... 4 [+ 1556-442 ] beautiful ... really 5. [+ 1247-437] attractive woman ... beautiful ah

credit: weibo

Edited by shk_divineofasia