Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Song Hye Kyo Covers Elle Korea’s June 2015 Issue

010.jpg

Elle Korea has scored Song Hye Kyo to be its cover girl. The magazine accompanied the actress to Paris for a pictorial for its June edition … Looking at these, I still can’t believe she’s in her 30s. She’s easily believable as someone in her early 20s.

The glamorous Hye Kyo will have her drama comeback this year with Descendants of the Sun, pairing her up with Song Joong Ki. Honestly, I’m looking forward to it because of this coupling.

2_zpsgzcteki8.jpg~original

1_zpsuom85pgf.jpg~original

http://couch-kimchi.com/2015/05/19/song-hye-kyo-covers-elle-koreas-june-2015-issue/

• Like 10

Guest RoseS

19/05/2015 TUE

Here Comes the Sun

<Elle> June Cover Girl, a dramatic interview with Song Hye-kyo

Romance drama in the disaster area who met with Song Hye Kyo background returned to <descendants of the sun>.

e1.jpg

e2.jpg

Fashion Magazine <Elle> unveiled a pictorial and interview Recent associated with the heroine of the actor 'Song, "of <descendants of the sun> KBS 2TV drama into a new shooting in June.

A pictorial shot in Paris <Elle> June cover richly decorated with 'Khmer' plans to postpone the dispatch area doctors 'soft bristles' on the drama "Sons of the Sun>. "In Korea's bright characters undertaken in a long time. <Full House> One adult version should say? "He said revealed the expectations for the role. The relative roles of actor, Song Joong-gi "is undertaken" yusijin 'the UN peacekeeping troops abroad belong Army Ranger Team and Song Hye-kyo is attractive and spirited doctors' soft bristles Station, Disaster their romance will unfold in the extreme environment of the area .

<Descendants of the sun> Song Hye Kyo is a fit and Song Joong-gi is the first breath work, for "Song Hye Kyo" is a relative Actors 'Song Joong-gi', introduced as "medium-term looks pretty full on, unlike the male styles!". In addition, "courtesy was indeed correct and decent idea of ​​watching a friend to look to adults. By default, the smoke is also doing well, "he said spared no praise.

I even have any "Song Hye Kyo" fold in the near 20-year acting career debut by 3 when plugging some of the most unforgettable role as an actor, especially 'Autumn Fairy Tale> of' eunseo 'role when she was twenty years old, who was especially and closest to his actual character, this also works after more than two years 'eunseo' hair was hard to come out from the role he said.

'Song,' a woman older than the actor recently entering "tears seem to think that children seem to be a lot more," he had confided notgido recent soknae. In addition, they trapped nature, rather than free and want to blame the actress to be a little hard to live when they were talking honestly.

For the recently launched Insta "There was a case in many SNS claiming my name I have caused misunderstanding. So rather wanted to show my real appearance, I wanted to communicate with more people. I wanted to communicate with many more people before it is too late, "he said he just expressed pleasure about his daily share fans at home and abroad. 

Always it works so far as 'hard' wrestled Song Hye-kyo, even though her some work, maybe not the work of pictorial <descendants of the sun> interview took place in Paris and will be a greater sense of the meet in the <Elle> June can.

CREDIT

EDITOR choesunyoung 

PHOTOGRAPHER anjuyoung 

STYLIST kei 

MAKE UP anseonghui 

HAIR Lee Hye-young 

DESIGN ohjuhui

Edited by RoseS

Song Hye-kyo talks her next role as military doctor with Elle

Korean actress Song Hye-kyo talked about her next acting project in an upcoming cover story with fashion magazine Elle Korea.

Elle recently released photos and interview segments from the article with Song from its next June issue.

Song is due to play a military doctor in the upcoming TV drama "Descendant of the Sun" (literal translation), which starts its filming schedule in June.

She said that the role was a "bright character" in a long time, comparing the TV drama as a possible "grown-up version" of her previous hit romantic drama "Full House" in 2004.

Her onscreen love interest will be a U.N. peacekeeping military leader played by actor Song Joong-ki. Their romance blossoms within the confines of the overseas military base.

"Descendant of the Sun" will be the first time both will be paired.

Song Hye-kyo praised her male costar as a "good friend," saying, "In contrast to Joong-ki's sweet image, he is actually very masculine."

The actress' interview with the fashion magazine also traces her almost 20-year-long career, which started when she was in her final year in middle school.

Song, 33, said that she most resembles her character Choi Eun-suh in her early TV drama "Autumn In My Heart," which aired in 2000.

She also talked about aging with the fashion magazine, saying, "I think I cry more easily and have become more like a child."

She also said that as a person who enjoys feeling free, she occasionally feels fettered by her profession as an actress. Song recently opened an Instagram account to "communicate directly and more frankly with more people."

She is known for her romantic TV drama roles and is widely considered one of Korea's most beautiful actresses.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201505191315217835183_2

• Like 9

Song Hye Kyo is elegance personified in Paris pictorial for ‘ELLE KOREA’

Actress Song Hye Kyo recently did a pictorial in France for the June issue of ‘ELLE KOREA’ magazine, where she showed off her elegant charms in the streets of Paris.

Song Hye Kyo will be playing an army doctor named Kang Mo Yeon in new KBS 2TV drama ‘Descendants of the Sun,’ and she said of her new role, “It’s been a while since I played such a bright character in a Korean television drama. You can call it the adult version of ‘Full House.’”

The actress will act opposite actor Song Joong Ki who plays Captain Yoo Shi Jin under the UN peacekeeping troops, and act out a love story.

Upcoming drama ‘Descendants of the Sun’ will mark the first collaboration between Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki, and the former has praised the actor for being a really nice guy who not only looks good on the outside, but also has good manners.

Having debuted when she was in her third year of junior high, and with over 20 years of acting experience behind her now, Song Hye Kyo said, “My role as Eun Seo in ‘Autumn in my Heart’ twenty years ago resembles me the most. I was still immersed in my role for about two years after the drama concluded.”

The actress added, “I recently started crying a lot easily, and became a cry baby. I don’t want to be restrained, and crave for freedom. Life as an actress isn’t as glamorous as one thinks, and I feel really tired most of the time.”

Finally, Song Hye Kyo made mention of her newly-opened Instagram account, “There have been several misunderstandings because there have been many who impersonated as me on SNS. I hope to show more of the real me through SNS, and interact more with my fans.”

By: Alvin

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/05/19/song-hye-kyo-is-elegance-personified-in-paris-pictorial-for-elle-korea/

Song Hye Kyo Reveals Song Joong Ki Is Masculine Despite His Looks

Actress Song Hye Kyo recently participated in a photo shoot and interview with Elle magazine in Paris, France. Fans are looking forward to her drama comeback in “The Descendant of the Sun.”

She shares, “It’s a bright character that I haven’t acted as in Korea for a while. Should I describe it as an adult version of ‘Full House?’” Her costar Song Joong Ki will be acting as Yoo Shi Jin who is a team leader of a UN Peacekeeping special forces team. Apparently, their romance will take place in disastrous conditions.

The actress reflects on the actor’s personality and comments, “Song Joong Ki is actually a very masculine type and different from his pretty looks. I thought to myself that he is a really good person when I saw him being polite to elders. And he’s good at acting.

She also reveals how she is changing with age and adds, “These days as I am getting older, I think I have more tears and am becoming more childlike.” She also confesses that since she prefers freedom instead of solitude, living as an actress can sometimes be a little hard.

As for her relatively new Instagram account she says, “There were a lot of misunderstandings because of fake SNS accounts in my name. Because of this I wanted to show the real me and I wanted to communicate with more people. I want to communicate with a lot of people before it’s too late.” With her comments she opens up about how happy she is to share her pictures with her fans.

More of her photo shoot and interview can be seen in the June edition of Elle magazine.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/18/song-hye-kyo-reveals-song-joong-ki-is-masculine-despite-his-looks/

• Like 12

Guest RoseS

송혜교의 매혹적인 아우라를 담은 새로운 주얼리 느와 페를리나 (Noir Perlina). 
지금까지와는 또 다른 매혹의 장르를 보여주는 느와 페를리나로 다가오는 여름, 고혹적이고 센슈얼한 매력을 가져보세요.

Song Hye-Gyo's fascinating new aura jewellery Noir Perl (Noir Perlina).
So far, and showing the genre of Noir is another fascinating Perl linaro coming summer, alluring and attractive sensyueol.
J.ESTINA's photo.
Pearls of another genre, Song Hye-Gyo, showcasing fascinating Noir with Perl (Noir Perlina), will be released tomorrow(May 20)!
J.ESTINA's photo.

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

[dramafever's news

1 hr · 

She is so stunning! Can't wait to see her new drama with Song Joong Ki!]

Song Hye Gyo talks Descendants of the Sun with Elle Korea

by Vivi on Tue, May 19, 2015

SongHyeKyoCover_MrwfGWh.jpg

0 Comments  541 Shares

Song Hye Gyo is getting ready for her next project, the epic Descendants of the Sun. The actress recently went to Paris for a photo shoot will Elle Korea, where she discussed the upcoming series, her costar Song Joong Ki, her new Instagram account, and more.

In Descendants of the Sun, the beautiful Song will play a surgeon with Doctors without Borders who helps victims of disaster. She described her character in this way: "It’s a bright character that I haven’t acted as in Korea for a while. Should I describe it as an adult version of Full House?" Considering that the 2004 seriesFull House was one of Song Hye Gyo's most popular roles, it should be interesting to see if viewers also love this similar character more than ten years later.

In the interview, Song Hye Gyo also spoke about her costar, Song Joong Ki, who will be returning from mandatory military service at the end of May and will star in Descendants of the Sun as his comeback project. Song Joong Ki's character will be the leader of a UN peacekeeping special forces team who also serves in disaster zones. Song Hye Gyo said that the actor's outside appearance doesn't match his personality: "Song Joong Ki is actually a very masculine type and different from his pretty looks. I thought to myself that he is a really good person when I saw him being polite to elders. And he’s good at acting." It's good to hear that they're getting along — that should make their on-screen chemistry even better!

SongHyeKyo.jpg

Finally, Song Hye Gyo talked about her recent decision to join Instagram. She said she made the social media plunge as a response to the many fake accounts that were using her name. She explained, "Because of this I wanted to show the real me and I wanted to communicate with more people. I want to communicate with a lot of people before it’s too late." You can see all of her Instagram posts @kyo1122!

Are you excited to see Song's return to a "bright" character? Do you think she and Song Joong Ki will make a good romantic match? Share your thoughts in the comments!

Descendants of the Sun will begin filming this summer, and the series currently has an undetermined release date at some point in the fall. You can see Song Hye Gyo's full photo shoot and interview in the June edition of Elle Korea. In the meantime, you can enjoy Song Hye Gyo in the melodrama That Winter, the Wind Blows:

Edited by RoseS

Hey, where is everyone? Any more new updates on KYO?

Does anybody know where our enchanting petite KYO is?:) 

Can't wait for DoTS to get underway! Bet a mass of pics and news reports will start trickling in as soon as shoots start!:D

Edited by esophageal14
  • Like 1

Guest Aeon12

Yes @RoseS this is me sfc12..can't log in to my old username...and i'm having a hard time using this new username of mine that's why i'm still adjusting and get used to it...:( but i knew all the updates and what's happening here by silently reading it...thanks chingus for the diligent hardworks in updating this thread and i'm glad to know that KYO is enjoying in updating her IG and confirmed that it's her real account to communicate w/ fans...:wub: