Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hi Chingus...  ;)

@freshspring @megbc8 @rubylia @modm @MayaE @wbhkis @sunflower91_ and to all the kyonatics thanks for the news, updates and info's... :D;)
a quiet thread today here's a ~O) for everyone... :D may be Kyo is having a good rest coz her movie TC is a box office hit already... :D :x :x
have a wonderful and nice day everyone... :D;)

Hi @sfc12 chingu, miss you too. Thanks for the warm cup of coffee

On Dec 6th, The former chairman of Hong Kong Film Awards, the famous film director, producer Manfred Wong talked about The crossing in his event ( with fans and reporters). He only mentions Kyo and specially praises her. I only can hear he say " Song Hye Kyo (Song Hui Jiao) is extremely beautiful". I also can hear both names John Woo and Wong Kar Wei ( I guess he talks about Kyo their both movie ) :-/

@khxy dearest, help me, please :D
Here is link of the vid, has just posted by LeTV

EDIT: YT link
He talked about TC from 1:20s and about Kyo at 1:40

http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/21401976.html

He says that he is Song Hye Kyo's fan and she is exceptionally beautiful.What Wong Kar Wai failed to portray on screen, John Woo managed to do well especially on her merit and strong points. It's really a waste for Song Hye Kyo in The Grandmaster.

Thanks God!!! even in Taiwan, The Crossing was a blockbuster!May it continue to perform well in Singapore,HK and in many more countries,where it is going to be shown!! hi5-smiley.gif?1292867616

The Crossing

December 5,2014
Share   Editor: Amanda Wu
The Crossing
A poster for the movie The Crossing [qianzhan.com]

The first installment of director Woo's latest film, The Crossing, raked in 25.2 million yuan (US $4.1 million) at the box office as it hit theaters across Taipei, capital of southeast China's Taiwan, on December 2, 2014.

The 3D production by Hong Kong director John Woo is an epic romantic drama set in early 1949 and boasting a pan-Asian cast of 24 top stars, including Zhang Ziyi, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Song Hye-kyo, Huang Xiaoming, Bowie Lam, Tong Dawei and Masami Nagasawa.

The two-part feature-length production tells the romantic tales of three couples aboard the Taiping — a hulking passenger steamer reminiscent of the Titanic — which, much like its 1912 British predecessor, has its voyage cut short by tragic disaster.

The first installment focuses on the characters' turbulent lives in a time of war, while the second, which is expected to premier on May 1, 2015, centers its focus on the Taiping tragedy itself and on the horrible twist of fate that would await its unsuspecting passengers.

The same day that The Crossing was released, Women Who Know How to Flirt Are the Luckiest — which debuted on November 28 and stars Huang Xiaoming and Zhou Xun — grossed 12 million yuan (US $1.95 million), with a total box office tally of 108 million yuan (US $17.56 million) dating back to its own release.

In addition, Interstellar — a 2014 science fiction adventure film by British-American director Christopher Nolan and that made its debut in the Chinese mainland on November 12 — brought in 7 million yuan (US $1.14 million) that same day, contributing to its box office total of 684 million yuan (US $111.23 million)

(Source: qianzhan.com/Translated and edited by Women of China)

Hi chingus. Thanks you for all updates :D

Article from ELLE website: Behind the scenes of the ELLE shooting
1418008801150.jpg
1418008797259.jpg
1418008798601.jpg
1418008803321.jpg

PS: Shoes being prepared for the shooting are useless. They say her feet are petite. She wears size 35 :D

1418008801323.jpg
1418008803762.jpg

@khxy honey, I dun know how to thank you, my hero :D I continue to need your help, sorry if I make you tired :x
There are 4 pages in this news. If there is anything new, please help me, honey :D
Of course if @hclover96 unnie can be here, please help us too :D
Link: http://www.ellechina.com/celeb/interview/20141208-192466.shtml

love to hear good news for SHK, thanks megbc8 for the info on TC's box office success in Taiwan, defintely SHK will be so happy nowadays for the overwhelming success of her latest movie, hope to hear good news also from Singapore wherein TC  is currently showing. looking forward for TCs promo in Macau on the 12th and wish for TCs box office success in Hongkong and Macau too.
wow im so proud of SHK , its really an honor to be singled out in an interview by the former President of the Hong Kong Film Awards, the famous film director producer Manfred Wong and he praised her exceptional beauty and he is a fan of SHK too,  thanks freshspring for the info and khxy for the translation! so thankful for DIr John Woo for having SHK in his TC movie, hope this will open more opportunities for SHK!

SHK is so graceful and elegant in TC and most of the time they would really focused her overly beautiful face !photo-93CI2SNTXGWT

from nate, they have featured SHK as she appeared on Elle China and Marie Claire Taiwan cover 
은근히 섹시한 송혜교 최근 화보 (from google trans: Song Hye Kyo recently secretly sexy pictorial)

이미지
이미지
이미지

so happy that SHK graced the cover of top fashion/beauty magazines in mainland China and Taiwan, starting with Harpers Bazaar, then Marie Claire and the latest in Elle,  its really a feast on the eyes for her fans ! looking forward for more cover photos of SHK by next year as she promotes IAQ and TC part 2photo-52U1OG19PXAG
love to have this TC movie magazine as well as TC 2015 calendar but i wasnt able to find onephoto-ZFQG4DSDN7K6

cute-rabbit-emoticon-12.gif?1301940529cute-rabbit-emoticon-12.gif?1301940529cute-rabbit-emoticon-12.gif?1301940529

'The Crossing' grosses US$763,000 in Taiwan

2014/12/08 20:29:18 201412080030t0002.jpg

Photo courtesy of Vie Vision Pictures

Taipei, Dec. 8 (CNA) Hong Kong director John Woo's big budget historical drama, "The Crossing, Part I" grossed NT$23.8 million (US$763,000) at box offices around Taiwan over the weekend after opening on Dec. 5.

The revenues, which included NT$7.45 million in Taipei alone, were the most grossed by any film in the market during the Dec. 5 to 7 period.

Dubbed the "Chinese version of Titanic," the two-part movie revolves around the sinking of a steamer called the "Taiping" on Jan. 27, 1949 near the Zhoushan archipelago southeast of Shanghai while sailing toward Taiwan. It sank after colliding with a cargo ship.

More than 1,000 people lost their lives, many of them well-heeled elites fleeing the onslaught of Communist troops. The film, shot in China and Taiwan, tells the story of three couples in China who boarded the ill-fated boat.

The NT$2 billion film stars Taiwanese-Japanese actor Takeshi Kaneshiro and Japanese actress Masami Nagasawa. China's Zhang Ziyi, Huang Xiaoming and Tong Dawei, South Korea's Song Hye-kyo, and Hong Kong's Bowie Lam also are part of the star-studded cast.

The second part of the film is scheduled to hit the big screen in May 2015.

(By Sabine Cheng and Elizabeth Hsu)
ENDITEM/ls

cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif?1301940532cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif?1301940532cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif?1301940532

Thanks megbc for good news :x
Many thanks sunflower91 for awsome contributions :D

crossing-3000-en.jpg

id="dp_main_title_displaying"“The Crossing I” Macao HK Gala Premiere

12 December 2014 (Friday) 

Globally acclaimed director John Woo and his cast of pan-Asian A-listers, including Tong Dawei and South Korea’s Song Hye-kyo, will walk the red carpet at the main lobby of The Venetian Theatre on 12 December 2014 7:00pm, for The Venetian Macao presents “The Crossing I” Macao HK Gala Premiere.

Directed by John Woo, “The Crossing I” follows the destiny of three couples inextricably linked by fate in the 1940s. After the Japanese surrender in World War II, Communication Officer Tong Daqing (Tong Dawei) holds a fake wedding photo with poverty-stricken Yu Zhen (Zhang Ziyi), who is looking for her lover. Taiwanese doctor Yan Zekun (Takeshi Kaneshiro), who was on the Japanese payroll, returns home to realize that his Japanese lover (Masami Nagasawa) has been repatriated. Commander Lei Yifang (Huang Xiaoming) marries wealthy banker's daughter Zhou Yufen (Hye-Kyo Song) despite strong objections from her rich family. Peace reigns until the Chinese civil war breaks out and throws their lives into disarray.

Date:   12 December 2014 (Friday)
Time:           7:00pm 
Venue:          The Venetian Macao Main Lobby

Win FREE movie premiere tickets and a chance to meet the STARS!

Terms & Conditions apply
http://www.venetianmacao.com/entertainment/shows-and-events/the-crossing-i.html

@kimjung,thanks for the info.We all know that WW was an excellent drama.computer aww smiley They all acted so well and natural.I was dismayed that they did not give the recognition it rightfully deserved.I have watched hundreds of K dramas, this was one of the best for me.Those who have not watched it,you should now.Anyways those who would like to see SHK at The Grandmasters....watch it here. http://youtu.be/8VeoefEqEKQ.It has English sub and SHK is @ 8;03 min.

WW is truly a well made production drama, although it gather a low view ratings in Korea,  It was loved in other country's and even got a spanish and french subtitle.. one of my favorite Kyo's drama that i will never get bored and tired watching it over again and again.. 

I agree with you @megbc8, @yayaxele21  WW was based on a true to life story of the people behind the camera, their hardworks while doing the film, on how they fell in love. It's not a typical ,cinderella type of love story. It's  also one of the best kdrama that I've watched. thank you @kimjung