Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Wow!!! :-O That's a surprise!! <:-P <:-P Thanks for the update...Unni looks super pretty in casual wear.. :-bd She does rock those short shorts.. \m/ Makes me want to copy her outfit and shoes again but the last time I did that were an epic fail!! ;)) My toenail come off cause I cant stand super high heals for hours.. :))

Btw.....,,,Where is my Won Bin oppa??? /:) [-( Seriously!!!This ahjussi makes me frustrated sometimes.. 8-| Ahjussi!!Your goodlookin so please show your beautiful face!! :-w I'm not asking for a drama comeback.Is that too much to ask? ~X( lolxxxx..Aigoo!! 8-}

Those picture/selfie taken by them today really looks like a family...Cant wait to watch it...

^MasY, thank you..... I just love to see ahreum admiring look towards either his papa or mama.
and their recent family pic....... i....... faintfaint.gif
thanks too freshspring and utkim.
ticktockjuly, you still can't find the pic with that same shoe keke..... you may want to check her Laneige anniversary event   :)  :)

Thanks MasY for the pics...i can sense the shipper's heartbeatings seeing that pic hehehe  :))  . Just teasing you guys  :)>-

There are quite alot of blog reviews out there, most of them are rave reviews for MPL...of cos i think we can't expect everyone would have the same taste...but i think the movie looks good and hopefully it does well at the BO too.

http://blog.naver.com/kooni/220106346599

stage greeting
http://blog.naver.com/house5213/220107731992

Honestly, seeing the VIP attendees  and looking at kyo's pic yesterday...i am a bit sad...sighs

06aXKY.jpg
Baidu

xyzebra said: @utkim, I somehow missed your post of the two tweets a few pages back. I will now try to  paraphrase each of them. And you are right! He is a journalist, a journalist who is the co-editor-in-chief for the Film & Culture section at Huffington Post Korea! 
In short, this guy loved the film. 
MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

Tweet 1: This movie, seemingly unassuming in its simple story telling, will move the audience through the sheer power of its three dimensional characters, whose performance will lead the story to a climax that will be explosive. The movie is simple (in style) yet rich ( in emotion). 
Basically, this journalist says that you'll be watching the movie and thinking at the start that it will be an easy ride emotion-wise. Then, little by little, you begin to feel something in your throat, and before you know it, you are bawling your eyes out. 
TLDR: The feels be creeping up on the audience and BAM, the tears will flow like the Han River.
Tweet 2: KDW and SHK display so much chemistry on screen. SHK especially will mark a turning point that is significant to the movie. 
Apologies to more fluent Koreans who might think my interpretation is too liberal. ^:)^

Guest sunflower91

Oh no freshspring it's so unfair that they have surprise greeting at CGV Yongsan why no stage greeting last Tuesday at CGV Starium I could have been so happy. I just can't imagine what will be my reaction if they also made a surprise stage greeting there. Anyways it might be by invitation also just like with the VIP premiere cos they have a different ticket the one that is given to us is just like the ordinary movie ticket not with MPL promo picture

About that red carpet picture you posted most likely it was taken very early coz the fans are quite few as compare when the stars started to came in, and good thing It was taken at an angle where I can't be seen I'm standing near that big post.

Do you think they have movie screening again tomorrow ?

wow...pretty in a casual HyeKYO ...i just took a short break from browsing and then when i  refresh the page the new pics of MPL cast stage greetings was on my screen...woooh its a great surprise seeing it...thanks everyone for keep this page flooding of feeds...  

Guest rjuliet

reading xyzebra translation of a journalist review on mpl, i think its a beautiful and touching movie...hopefully it will be get more good reviews, critically acclaimed, and does well in box office...
awww rubylia, even the back view of the little family is so lovely :x ...love all the pics of the stage greetings, they look relax...mpl fighting !

Yahooooooo, I cant allow myself to miss the fun here.
@putriN, do you think I should entitle myself to "the person with the owl's eyes" :-/. But :D , they are a little different.

And Mr Kang :D ,

he reminds me a little of Charlie Chaplin's pants in shorter version though I love him alot

charliechaplin3.jpg  FVgAEYM.jpg
However, any clothes he wears, they turn out to be cute on him

HD pics

ixYw4X5HpmSGG.png
iG97VlOEJ0urM.png
ibas0Q9aSaVAnm.png
ilHfkMpmyFX7K.png
ikGR8gn9VC6Rr.png
ibm1T6KwbQtlsq.png
ioQJxvQBrnWS0.png

http://blog.naver.com/house5213/220107816541

@sunflower91, Hic, really feel sorry for you, anyway, you still have many opotunities, I think you will comeback Korea someday :D

Please take note " via SHKsoompi"/ "SHKsoompi"...  if you update pics from here. Thanks dear :)

^^ i dun know jjeennyy.....maybe Kyo didn't invite all, sorta weird, but dun want to speculate anything. I hope kyo didn't mean ppl around her scold her when the tax issue was out, it was just a joke right :( ? want ot hug her.

Anyway, here is the link for all reviews @ naver blog, i am happy to read all the positive responses. Hope it could be some trusts for Kyo. chingus can use our google friend to understand some of the contents :)

http://cafeblog.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=post&query=%EB%91%90%EA%B7%BC%EB%91%90%EA%B7%BC+%EB%82%B4%EC%9D%B8%EC%83%9D&ie=utf8&sm=tab_nmr&nso=

re7ou1.jpg
dc

sunflower
, reading somewhere at dc, i think to have read that they have screening for tomorrow the 30th, but can't locate which post was that now.

• Like 1

Good morning everyone! What is in SHK's itinerary today? Any event she'll be attending? Or are we just waiting for MPL opening on 9/3?Let's hope for an MPL rule in the box! \:D/So proud of you, KYO! =D>You make the KYONATICS proud of your accomplishments! ^:)^Your hard work is paying off! Keep on keeping up, KYO! =D>First and foremost, be HAPPY! be WELL! be SAFE! :-*M P L Fighting! \:D/<:-P\:D/<:-P

Hi @susanC :D Good morning :x

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"두근두근 내인생 시사회 후 무대인사 - 8월 29일 용산 CGV

created to 병준김

Video to gifs:

Ahreum is polite to his mother ;)) :x, such a good boy :*

iXgQZCvmkg8aa.gif

Kind-hearted Kyo :D

iiuelqE49cSDf.gif

ibm9fDej5cXDss.gif

Please take note " via SHKsoompi"/ "SHKsoompi"...  if you update pics from here. Thanks dear :)