Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Yes, we all noticed Kyo wore similar style most of the time, to me she is still elegant and graceful.

Kyo is very petite, wearing basic color with simple style suit her well and shows her natural beauty. It also reflects her humble and demure personality.

As of now, all citizens  in Korea still mourning the Sewol Ferry disaster, majority of artist wearing black or white clothing to the event. I think our Kyo does that to show her respect.

Hi @utkim, the article im tranlasting below is more or less the same as the one you posted ,so here it goes:

John Woo stated that eventhough the background of this movie is about war but it emphasizes the power of life " it will let you understand the beauty of life,that it is full of hope and encourages you to live strong and surely there will be light at the end of a tunnel"
Working with John Woo, many actors expressed their gratitudes.HXM said " so far this is the biggest and most touching movie that i have ever take part in ,i am grateful to be able to work with Director Woo." Wang Qian Yuan added " i grew up watching John Woo's movies and this is a dream come true for me". "Everyone thinks that John Woo is an action Director but this time Director works really hard to shoot a "drama and love" movie.i believe when this movie is up in the theatre , everyone will have a different experience".
HXM and Kyo are husband and wife.He is a well respected army general and she is a lady from rich and influential family, they are like match made in heaven." Song Hye Kyo is really a beautiful woman, i couldn't say that i grew up watching her films  but is true that she is already famous even before i acted". HXM says. He also adds that his character in the movie is what every women would imagine their husbands to be,he is a gentleman. 

Takeshi and Masami are  a pair of lovers in the film and will have some  passionate scenes. Dong Da Wei and ZZY (will play a prostitute and nurse) will also have one " after the scene, we were quite disturbed by it ".
At the Q and A sessions, Masami answered her questions with " I grew up watching Takeshi films" making everyone laughs. Following that HXM, WQY and Kyo playfully answered their questions starting with the same line.
John Woo teared up when decribing how difficult shooting this movie was , he said " This is a touching story, i am touched by the script and by the performances of the actors.I cried everyday and am stunned by their performances".
ZZY agreed by saying " Director really understands the story well but he is still able to feel the power within each characters. I started to cry even before finishing the script and decided to channel all my energy to my character, giving her a new life and hope to walk with this character till the end".
source:baidu

9618d1f2ba1e7c42c638359e5f1650d1_zps8481waaaah! what a cute couple, kyo looks GORGEOUS in black!can't wait to watch the crossing,,hope i can see it on cinemas in my country
http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/20100140.html  party