Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@hclover96
 Thanks for sharing SHKs beauty secrets:I will definitely try it, but I am sure superior genes has something to do w/ her unbelievable beauty!!

Below is just Song Hye Kyo's part.  There is also a part on Maggie Cheung and Charlie Yeung.

TV actresses has always remain the same as debut appearance.  Privately how do they maintain?  Maintenance recipe really work?

Actresses on TV don't seem to age, always remain the same as debut appearance.  Is it natural beauty, or acquired proper maintenance? What is the secret of their maintenance?  By following suit, will it be effective? Now, Xiao Bian experts help expose actresses' anti-aging secret!

Song Hye Kyo's method of good color: drink ginseng tea and lemon juice

Drinking ginseng tea is Song Hye Kyo's skincare method, she thought that ginseng can accelerate blood circulation, so that the face becomes rosy, and lemon juice has a whitening effect.

hclover96

said:

Drinking ginseng tea is Song Hye Kyo's skincare method, she thought that ginseng can accelerate blood circulation, so that the face becomes rosy, and lemon juice has a whitening effect.

Guest deaborj

Yoo Gun (first love of Oh Young in TWTWB) is also a very handsome actor. He gave up his American citizenship so he can serve in the Korean Army. This guy really just need a good break. With his good looks, he can be at par with any top actors in Korea. Kyo is older than him by 2 years but age doesn't matter. Both look good together.Looks, Height and Frame.But Kyo is just more successful in terms of achievements .... Omo,omo, what am I saying......It's not that i'm shipping this two ok. I'm still in that man's corner (alongside with my 2 other ships). Kekekeke. :D

^ I see we all here have 2-3 ships to jump forth and back 6a65c58343039b6076108c3.gif  . I am really on thin ice huh  sweatqa.gif  :P .  I see many of us here are jumping back to the original ship Binkyo and that ship is a peaceful ship, i was on that ship long time before too keke . Good to see kyoers don't have hard feelings on dif ships  ;) .

I hope Kyo can surprise us for once for being at the Baeksang award.....i don't have any expectations, but i wish kyo'll surprise us. Regarding twtwb promotions...i am disappointed, how come there is no Kyo on their schedules?  Hopefully she can be in TW or China for the promotion later then  [-O<

Isn't she cute?
e441fbf2b21193131e93cba.gif

Kyo panda documentary, aww..kyo's cute voice :x

8228c65c103853434d7a444.jpg

86afcbef76094b3642acffc.jpg

imagenji.jpg
dc

I'm disappointed too that hye kyo not attend to the promotion, she should be invited because she's also the main character in that drama and also she's still in korea, that means we won't see her until next year, it's seems always focus on the male actor for the promotion, still expect the news of DVD directors edition and Baeksang Award of kyo, hope she gets the awards 

Guest deaborj

@utkim, i'm happy that the brothers and sisters here know how to respect each other's ships (whether the ships have sunk or has yet to sail or is sailing secretly hehehehe). One can feel safe here without the fear of being bashed. I think everyone is allergic with the word "bashing" here. Or even if the solid shk fans here are already close to being impatient with fans like me(a binkyo fan), they still let grace and temperance rule over their emotions. Kansahamnida! That is why I have utmost respect to all the peeps here. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^  woof!woof!woof!

Guest Jade1430292491

I wanna thank @utkim for sharing the link to watch Fetish...

a...ahh...ahhhh ...(blink,blink) grasping some words to say,,kinda speechless..deep breath and whooohhhh>>>shooking my head***

Is that really SHK???I have never seen SHK  baring more skin on screen and wearing those sheer clothes....awwww,i was like "i am a big fan of her and how come i am not aware that she ever had take such  role??!!

Just my first time seeing her dressing that way and she totally rocks it!!!And those kisses,,whoah...did SHK poured out almost all her kisses with that man so when TWTWB came,she has only few kisses left???!!!    *hehehe** just kidding aside!!!<<my naughty mind>.

Back to the topic,this movie  and SHK left me with aghast!!!Wow,wow,wow,wow,wow !!!!

megbc8 said: @hclover96
 Thanks for sharing SHKs beauty secrets:I will definitely try it, but I am sure superior genes has something to do w/ her unbelievable beauty!!

Below is just Song Hye Kyo's part.  There is also a part on Maggie Cheung and Charlie Yeung.

deaborj

said: @utkim, i'm happy that the brothers and sisters here know how to respect each other's ships (whether the ships have sunk or has yet to sail or is sailing secretly hehehehe). One can feel safe here without the fear of being bashed. I think everyone is allergic with the word "bashing" here. Or even if the solid shk fans here are already close to being impatient with fans like me(a binkyo fan), they still let grace and temperance rule over their emotions. Kansahamnida! That is why I have utmost respect to all the peeps here. ^

:)

^ ^

^ ^

^  woof!woof!woof!

^yes, she damn good in hiding ;))

jjeennyy19 said:5 more days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let's make a bet guys shall we????? For 1 million pesos (just calculate it depending on your currency.. ;)) )
I bet SHK wont attend... ;)) But how I wish to be wrong... :DCome on unni..Surprise me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gotta love free days..I got to do a lot of nonsense in here... ;))

from dc -

오늘 브런치 서포트나갔다고 떴던데.. 양평촬영장으로 .. 무슨 CF찍었을까 궁금하네~~ 아는 횽아들없나?  팬이 알려줬다는데..

using google..... seems that Kyo is filming a CF today ?   :-/

Here's yet an additional random post from me! ^:)^

BinKyo couple (not the God of course) gave their autographs individually to Star1 lately.

314pd07.png

Credits: BinKyo FB

I found this video for all Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo shippers!

Thanks all wonderful SHKers and dearies mentioning and replying me. I'm really happy :* :*

Recently, I'm back from page 1800 to page 2100 of this forum, there are so many interesting things there, and I was tired both hands click awsome. I extremely want to thanks to ss.Kim, ss.PutriN and many others for so many awsome updates about our girl. You are the best :x :x
I'm back those page becos I'm addicting Camellia ( Love for Sale ) once again :) I rewinded constantly their kiss scenes ( they kissed 3 times). For me, a good actor will make kisses look beautiful. Therefore, both of them are talented actors 
:\">  ;))
^ thanks ebulli3nt for the video above :x

[130504]KBS 2TV's "Generation Empathy Saturday" choses Song Hye Kyo as the Queen of Tear

Part 1:

Part 2:

via SHK dc

55201310162639.png
^ This guy is K.will, a famous singer, he sang "Nothing on you" with B.O.B. I'm not a fan of him, just becos he seems to really like Song Hye Kyo and he is moved when watch our goddess :x :x

@freshspring, I've watched some MVs of Camellia with SHK and KDW.  They seem to have really good chemistry together and it makes me want to watch the movie.  I haven't been able to find a English sub version though so I'm afraid I won't be able to fully understand the movie.  Is it easy to understand the movie even without eng sub?

Here are some male stars that have worked with our dear girl before:
lmcollagewn1.jpg
8709480868_efa6431dca_m.jpg        images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmNJBcmdQil9raGAD8sJG
Kang Dong Won (
Camellia)                               Jo In Sung (TWTWB)

^ @hclover96, I don't understand clearly content of the movie because no Engsub. Nevertheless, I still see it a whole day off of mine  :))
Thanks dearie so much for the male co-stars update :x :x :x If I'm not wrong, we also have that pics in the first page of this thread.

Song Hye Kyo ranked 9th in Smartasses 2013 Top 100 Sexiest Women

55201311161802.jpg
55201311821825.png

Hye kyo Song 송혜교 (born November 22, 1981) sometimes known by her westernized name, Lorraine Song, is a South Korean model and actress. When Song was born, she was sick and her parents and doctors did not believe she would survive. Miraculously she did, and her parents then registered her birth on February 26, 1982, instead of her actual birthdate. She has no siblings. Her hobbies are ice skating, swimming, and playing the piano. Song is one of the most in-demand product endorsers in Korea and has done many TV commercials and print ads over the years. She has been a spokesperson for popular brands such as Laneige, Levi’s, Etude, Whitea, Aritaum, Innisfree, Nintendo DS, Roem, McDonalds, FHM and Vivien Bra.

Song debuted in the entertainment industry in 1996 when she won the Grand Prize for SunKyung Smart, a school uniform company, when she was finishing her third year in junior high school. It was not long until she starred in her first drama, Merry Morning. Since then, continued to star in a string of various dramas and sitcoms, but it wasn’t until the KBS drama Autumn in My Heart in 2000 that she rose to fame throughout Asia. In 2003, her popularity continued to climb when she played a leading role alongside Lee Byung-hun in the gambling drama All In. The following year, she co-starred with singer Rain in the hit romantic comedy series, Full House. After the pan-Asian success of Full House, she made her big-screen debut in My Girl and I. She returned to acting in 2007, as the kisaeng Hwang Jini in the film adaptation of Hwang Jin Yi.[1][2] A year later, she made her American debut in the Hollywood indie Make Yourself at Home. She made her TV comeback in late 2008 with The World That They Live In, a series set at a broadcast station. In 2010, she starred in the Love for Sale   segment of Camellia, a film made up of three feature films, directed by three different Asian directors. In 2011 she played a documentary producer in A Reason to Live.

Considered one of Korea’s most beautiful women, in early 2011 Song released the photobook Song Hye-kyo’s Moment which was shot by top photographers in Atlanta, New York, Buenos Aires, Patagonia, Paris, the Netherlands and Brazil. In 2010, she was ranked 18th on TC Candler’s list of “Most Beautiful Faces”. -Wikipedia

Why we think she’s hot:

Being a former figure skater in South Korea has it’s advantages, just ask Kim Yu-Na. But for Song Hye-kyo, it was parading around as a model in SunKyung Smart School uniforms during Junior High that first cast her into the public’s eye. Since that time, she has filmed more than ten commercials, six different films, and won well over a dozen music and acting awards. With looks like hers, it’s easy to see why. Personally, we think she has not only an an inviting sparkle to her eye, but a timeless hotness as well, which also makes it easy to see why she was the number one draw to this website in 2011.

552013111058876.png

Smartasses 2013 Top 100 Sexiest Women
Proud to be the Fourth Largest Top 100 Sexiest Women List In The World!

“Smartasses Online Magazine – Bringing You Hot Chicks Since 2006“

1 – Jessica Lowndes (제시카 론디스)
2 – Lyndsy Fonseca  (린지 폰세카)
3 – Odette Annable (오데트 애나벨)
4 – Naya Rivera (나야 리베라)
5 – Alexis Neiers  
6 – Megan Fox (메간 폭스)
★ 7 – Hyori Lee (이효리)
8 – Chloe Bridges (클로에 브릿지)
★★★★  9 – Song Hye Kyo (송혜교)  ★★★★
10 – Marie Avgeropoulos
★11 – Yubin (유빈, 원더걸즈)
12 – Victoria Justice (빅토리아 저스티스)
13 – Gail Kim
14 – Adriana Lima (아드리아나 리마)
★15 – SOOYOUNG Choi (수영, 소녀시대)
16 – AJ Lee
17 – Olga Kurylenko (올가 쿠릴렌코)
18 – Thea Trinidad  
19 – Sarah Shahi
20 – Taylor Momsen (테일러 맘슨)
21 – Shu Qi  (서기, 홍콩배우)
22 – Ashley Benson (에슐리 벤슨)
23 – Beyonce (비욘세)
24 – Katy Perry (케이티 페리)
25 – Jael de Pardo
26 – Zhang Ziyi  (장쯔이, 중국)
27 – Sharon Carpenter
28 – Angelina Jolie (안젤리나 졸리)
29 – Gybzy
30 – Tanesha Taylor

source: hyebaragi.com

http://www.top100sexiestwomen.com/h-bios/hye-kyo-song/

Guest milkeesh13

I cant enough of TWTWB.. i just watched it over and over again.I have so many fav. scene..i miss O2 couple.. aish!

This line is one of my favorite. Oh Soo to Heesun.
" Heesun, i left the house with my head held high because i love her and she loves me too. She will live just to be able to see me so even if were apart right now. maybe once.... just as a coincidence, we will run into each other. I believed that, so i held my head up high. i was even bold when i left the house, i didnt even say that i was sorry.but then Young said... that she loved me.."

Guest deaborj

I think the best way to lure SHK to attend the Baeksang award is to invite KARA to Baeksang! For sure she'll be there but I'm just worried that if that indeed happens, she mightl attend in that spaceman like blue suit w/ facemask instead of a beautiful dazzling gown. Oh well, just don't mind me guys. I was just thinking of some possible ways to make her attend Baeksang. Kekekekeke. :D:D:D

3 more days before Baeksang :!! :!! :!!