Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Good Afternoon To All Kyonatics! Im glad that she is doing great now and work hard to give us some good news and all her Magazine Photo Shoot was awesome all are  great and still no one can defeat her if becomes to beauty she is the only one who can do all kind of make-up any kind of hair style and of course all kind of clothes that the stylist gave to her, She is really an  Elegant Class and her face is so perfect, Lets hope this year she will give us a good news for her next drama or movie well done Kyo you always give us a supriise  that we didn't expect, let's pray that she win the Baeksang Best Acctress Award dont forget to Vote Vote Vote guys this is for our Queen.God Bless All and Be Safe Guys thank you all the updates and all her new pic fighting!

• Like 1

Guest RoseS

Song Hye Kyo Poses Like A Goddess On Jeju Island For Elle Magazine

Song Hye Kyo Poses Like A Goddess On Jeju Island For Elle Magazine

Elle China unveils its pictorial of actress Song Hye Kyo for the second half of June edition of the magazine.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/19/song-hye-kyo-poses-like-a-goddess-on-jeju-island-for-elle-magazine/

****** 52nd Baeksang Iqiyi Award Kyo Song Zhongji a temporary breakdown.....

http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrlsxaoo.html

Star interview part 2

About her SNS pictures making news and become talk about topic

Even if it's not this case,i am a little scared of joining SNS.I didn't have any SNS before and is my first time accessing IG,but i want to communicate with my fans before it's too late.At first,people around me advised me not to join IG but if i use it wisely,SNS can be a great communication tool between fans and me,so i decided to join.There are so many tools of communication,sometimes i just want to try to make my fans happy.

About her travelling pictures on SNS

I love travelling alone or with friends.Even if it's US,i enjoy going there alone.I will travel whenever i finish a project,i can get away from busy&noisy city,go to somewhere where i can enjoy the nature,this makes me feel good.I can swim,read books,take naps and drink a little wine,leaving the place that trouble my mind.

Ending of dots

It is a pre-produced drama,so my feeling after the ending feels different than other dramas.Honestly,when the filming ended,i didn't have any special emotions (laugh) i only felt the emptiness when the drama ended on tv.I watched on tv every week,and while watching i would reminish about the shooting locations..when ep 16 ended,i felt that everything has really ended.I have travelled,so now i am zoning out.I read some scripts,but i haven't decide what to do next.It will be good if i were given a script that is more desirable.I am choosing carefully.

Acting cute scenes becomes hot topic.

I feel really embarassed,i feel like dying (laugh). When i was young (Full House) i was not embarassed by that kind of acting,i would just follow the scripts and act.This time it's different,viewers know Song Hye Kyo's age.I was worried those act cute scenes would be burdensome so i was troubled.I would still stand in viewers' position and if the cute scenes were not naturally acted out,it would be burdensome.I was more worried about the cute scenes than the emotional scenes.

The good camaraderie of actors and crew

No matter what,the filming of Dots was much longer than the normal drama series.For other dramas, it will take up not more than 3 months but this time it took 6 months.One month in Greece,we spent a lot of time when we returned to Korea too.During those 6 months,everyone had different filming schedule,and  we comfort each other.There were so many actors and crew involved,Joong Ki took care of the Alpha team while i took care of the medical team.Not too long ago,the medical team met up for fried chicken and beer and foreign fans took that picture and posted it on SNS.Fans said "Kang Mo Yeon eats fried chicken and beer again." " Everyday is fried chicken and beer." (Laugh)

On choosing project

When choosing a project,i would read the script to see if it's interesting.It is unavoidable to have a character that you have acted before.The role that actresses can choose is limited,so if the characters are similar to my previous works,i would think of how to portray her in a better way,that's something that i need to solve.An actress cannot avoid theme that involves romance.Personally,whether it's Kang Mo Yeon or Joo Joon Young (World's Within) or Oh Young (Twtwb),they are very independent characters and this is my deciding factor in choosing a drama/movie. I have no interest in characters that chase a man blindly or someone that has no opinions.

Credit :baidu

• Like 24

Anyeong again☺ I just want to salute all the long time fans of Song Hye Kyo who have invested much on this thread. Believe it or not I've been investing most of my free time backreading this thread (though not fully -page by page coz it's a long way run knowing this thread has reached 3k+) I read news of SHK before based on what google and SNS gave me just to know what's new, what's next, what's happening , but this thread has given me the FULL- everything I really really want to know about our SHK. THANKS TO ALL THE CONTRIBUTORS ESPECIALLY THE PIONEERS and LONG TIME FANS☺ I'm really grateful! I hope I can also contribute, but my radar is really limited. The only way I can do this time is my daily vote for BAEKSANG & IQIYUI. I hope for the BEST for our Song Hye Kyo and to all her fans☺

I HOPE she gets the role (drama or movie) she really really wants the SOONEST. I just want to see her in a drama or movie again. FIGHTING!

And YES! She rocks all the three magazine covers. In ELLE, she's truly ETHEREAL! In StarM, she's sophisticated! In WKorea, she's artistic! All three are great for me. They have different themes & exceedingly show three beautiful sides of her. 

For her new CF, wow! This woman really has the best SURPRISING factor! Looking forward to the next and the next and the next......

• Like 12

Kyo's update on her IG just a few hours ago

Don't know what the feels all about 

@kyo1122                                    

FEELINGS - MORRIS ALBERT

13263822_1618335191818878_10954490432696                   13239438_1618370401815357_6119675866112213256011_1618361631816234_30541948132862

• Like 5

Hi, good morning to us kyonatics. I am not use to this kind of community but everytime i read every info from you guys, theres this something inside me that urges me to join in. I love kyo since AIMH, FH & TWTWB (franchise), then i watched online her other series that are not franchised in our country. Now i already done watching DOTS (on line). I heard, It will be aired soon in our country for sure i will still watching it coz i wanna know how they translate it in our language. Thank you all for the wonderful inputs. Just wanna share my thoughts and by the way I'm old but young at heart.

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, esophageal said:

Welcome to the KYO thread, chichai! You came to the right place! Please feel free to express your love for KYO! thumbup

Have a wonderful time! trampoline2

wow, you made my day extra especial. thank you so much (i don't know how to tag you) or am i already tagging you, do i need to put @ before your name?

esophageal

pls. acknowledge me if i did something wrong, thanks again.

• Like 2

Guest RoseS
2 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

Kyo's update on her IG just a few hours ago

Don't know what the feels all about 

@kyo1122                                    

FEELINGS - MORRIS ALBERT

Self, SHK's feeling=meaning=message:flushed:

Today, May 21, NATIONAL DAY OF SPOUSES=MARRIED COUPLES DAY

:wub:HAPPY MARRIED COUPLES DAY

:(Feeling ....lonely

B)Missed....her past memmories or missing Captain Yoo:phew:(not Song Joong Ki:blink:. Ha..ha....)

30 minutes ago, chichai said:

wow, you made my day extra especial. thank you so much (i don't know how to tag you) or am i already tagging you, do i need to put @ before your name?

esophageal

pls. acknowledge me if i did something wrong, thanks again.

Nope! So glad that you have come forward and proclaim your love for our KYO! Again,  welcome The more Kyonatics, the better!

Group hug  grouphug

• Like 2

Guest RoseS

Has anyone seen these photos:blink: Movie 'Make Yourself at Home'. SHK's cute...cute:wub: 

Movie 'Make Yourself at Home' director Song Soo-Pum, actress Song Hye-Kyo, Athena Currey and actor Arno Frisch speak during a press conference at the 13th Pusan International Film Festival on October 5, 2008 in Busan, South Korea. The biggest film festival in Asia showcases 315 films from 60 countries.

Movie 'Make Yourself at Home' actress (L) Song Hye-Kyo and Athena Currey pose during a press conference at the 13th Pusan International Film Festival on October 5, 2008 in Busan, South Korea. The biggest film festival in Asia showcases 315 films from 60 countries.Movie 'Make Yourself at Home' actress (R) Song Hye-Kyo and Athena Currey pose during a press conference at the 13th Pusan International Film Festival on October 5, 2008 in Busan, South Korea. The biggest film festival in Asia showcases 315 films from 60 countries.Movie 'Make Yourself at Home' actress (R) Song Hye-Kyo and Athena Currey pose during a press conference at the 13th Pusan International Film Festival on October 5, 2008 in Busan, South Korea. The biggest film festival in Asia showcases 315 films from 60 countries.Movie 'Make Yourself at Home' director Song Soo-Pum, actress Song Hye-Kyo, Athena Currey and actor Arno Frisch speak during a press conference at the 13th Pusan International Film Festival on October 5, 2008 in Busan, South Korea. The biggest film festival in Asia showcases 315 films from 60 countries.

Song Hye Kyo's BEST walk, 'catwalk':wub:

Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo attend the KBS 2TV drama 'Descendants of the Sun' press conference at Imperial Palace on February 22, 2016 in Seoul, South Korea.

all of us here notice about her ig post last night i am worried  the lyrics kinda sad and the song is really sad i hope everything with her is fine nothing serious i don't want her to suffer another delimma in life, just hold on Kyo God will lead you guide you whatever path will you go we are here always to protect and will never leave you, you can count on us just enjoy your life.....guys thank you for the updates pictures god bless all of us and be safe enjoy the rest of the day,

• Like 3

Guest RoseS

Analyzing the Style of Song Hye Kyo-Gianna Jun-Song Ji Hyo, the Actresses that Captured the Hearts of Chinese Fan

mnili790ve1ne4cizu0zkntghfptxef0.jpg

bnt News, May 18, 2016

[by Song Eun Ji /translated by Kim Young Shin] Korean celebrities’ popularity in Asian nations is rising high these days that it is not an exaggeration to call it the second Korean Wave.

https://sg.celebrity.yahoo.com/analyzing-the-style-of-song-hye-kyo-gianna-070613582.html