Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

simple but elegant!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          12938120_1622934581295290_31361249961685

• Like 14

1 hour ago, mulder9999 said:

That interview was on HK TVB J2 channel previously,

TVB won't do any interviews this time as DOTS is airing on a New free to air TV station ViuTV in HK.

if any interviews going to be done on TV in HK, I suspect ViuTV will do it.

anyone know how long SongSong couple will be in HK?

Elle HK shoot would have to happen after the pressconf, unless they are flying out straight after?

I really want to know..some news I read says they will be there until 10 of this month..so that means maybe some photoshoot too

Does anyone know where can we see live streaming...they says via tv on Facebook but I can't see where

• Like 5

Guest xyzebra

Thank you rubylia, utkim, and gigivillaceran for the pics! Looks like SHG is wearing a dress by Victoria Beckham and SJK is wearing Gucci. When I was looking at the blurry press-con live stream, I thought SJK wore the same Dior suit he had for the Korean presscon! LOL. 

SongSongs! My first gif set of the press con! If Viu releases a high def video later on, I'll make some gifs of dear Hye-gyo! 

DVcTXPD.jpg

VzU865a.jpg

[LIVE from HK] Song Hye Kyo: We didn't expect this amount of support & are very thankful. Do also support the other roles in #DOTS as well!

saw this tweet.. One of the many reasons i super love her!  So humble and kind

• Like 12

Thanks xyzebra for the gifs :wub: . Honestly, i'm glad to see how happy Kyo is at the PC..haven't seen her this glowing for a long long time..as long as she is happy, it's all what 's matters for me :wub:

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, kathhye said:

[LIVE from HK] Song Hye Kyo: We didn't expect this amount of support & are very thankful. Do also support the other roles in #DOTS as well!

saw this tweet.. One of the many reasons i super love her!  So humble and kind

Yep, me too! No wonder, she survives every stone cast at her. She has a beautiful soul!

• Like 7

[trans] DOTS Press Conference in Hongkong (part 1)

[LIVE from HK] Q:Most memorable part during ‪#‎DOTS‬ filming? Song Joong Ki: Scenery in Greece was beautiful, especially the colour of the sea.

Q: As you were just discharged from the army, did it help with filming? SongJoongKi: It did, it was similar to the way it's done in the army

[LIVE from HK] Q: How's production-b4-broadcast diff from usual? SJK: There's more time to think; I'm personally satisfied with the results.

[LIVE from HK] Song Joong Ki: I prefer wearing the army suit in the drama as it makes me feel more comfortable and confident. #DOTS ‪#‎ViuSG‬

[LIVE from HK] Song Joong Ki said "真的很漂亮" (Really pretty) when rating Song Hye Kyo in doctor's outfit!! #DOTS #ViuSG

[LIVE from HK] Song Joong Ki: We would like to try good food in HK, please introduce some delicious food to us! #DOTS #ViuSG                                                                         12938106_1769234569977414_79165792544601

• Like 19

The moment when he said "she's (SHK) beautiful, really beautiful"‪#‎SongSongCouple‬ ‪#‎DescendantsOfTheSun‬

moyeon is blushing hahahaha                                                                                                                                                                                                                      12928322_976503709072273_146516103493032

12919888_1769250663309138_85450254463051

• Like 19