Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

17 hours ago, utkim said:

^ haha, separate presscon?? :lol: you are funny dear. 

Dun know how to say it...the more they try to avoid, the more eyes are on them...they are supposed to be close, aren't they? oh well, can only pray hard for them both :sweatingbullets:

Shipper's symptoms haha? Now I ship SHK with two co stars (KDW and SJK). Let me wait who will be the winner. If not both of them, so who else? 

I used to ship SHK with WB but then the ship sank. I m very sure that shk-wb is so close. Now I m hoping, we are all hoping that the next project - SHK and WB are united to celebrate the 17 years of Halyu wave hahaha.... I was dissapointed the petition released years ago fail and the video fan made also failed (I saw the vid fan made on JIS-SHK is one dream coming true), and why...why ..not shk-wb. I guess wb is too picky. 

And guys, thank you for the warm welcome you give. I really feel at home here. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, suellen88 said:

Hello, friends... 

I think it's better to write my post in here, because we are here as Song Hye Kyo fans, and I would like to know your opinion about this, and the reason why I write this because I care for her as a professional actress of South Korea. 

As been write before, that in Incheon SHK trying to hide from the fans there, or even like avoiding to meet fans. I mean as a celebrity, she could just smile and wave to her fans, just like when she walk out of the car & went to the restaurant to join the DotS casts & crews. Just a simple smile to give when she was passing by her fans. I got worried when I remember her PC in Hong Kong with Kang Dong Won for MPL. As I remember, her fans in HK even press there also notice her kind of awkward situation with KDW. I really hope this time in Hong Kong she will be more friendly, give a simple smile or wave to the fans. As professional I think she should consider for giving services to her fans. And I think there are a lot and lot of people who adore her as individual not as part of Song Song couple. And I want her fans still adore her for her friendly personality towards people who also contribute for her stardom.... 

Ahh...wonkyo shipper!   :lol:

This world of shippering is really complicated and confusing. But I really enjoy them.  :D

Hye Kyo unnie, find your man please. Younger one is ok. We will support you as long as that man is good looking and good- heart and very passionate at work. 

• Like 5

@mizuki85 yes I was a Wonkyo shipper but things about shipper was not meant to discuss here.

(edit) Glad to fine @utkim posts that shows that she smile & wave even though it's just for a few seconds. Let's just take that she want to take a low profile / low key for the popularity of DotS and give the spot of fame to SJK. 

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, suellen88 said:

@mizuki85 yes I was a Wonkyo shipper but things about shipper was not meant to discuss here. I write KDW because that time Hong Kong Press were writing about the awkwardness between them and SHK seem so cold on that event, so I'm afraid the Hong Kong fans will get a bad impression about her. I've been a fanatic fans of SHK & there's another actress which I will not write her name here. Just because there's a misunderstanding with other posters in this forum & I see that the actress kind of boring so suddenly I loose interest on that actress. So what I want to say that people can loose interest / admiration to an actress if it's not maintain well, that's why even though you are a star now, there's no guarantee people will have the same feeling forever.  

I'm not really sure about this but if I'm not mistaken the PC of MPL in HongKong was held sometime on Oct 2014. At that time, SHK was not in a good place, emotionally because of the issue. I supposed you would know that. I haven't seen any videos of the press conference so I wouldn't know if she was acting cold or whatnot. But as far as I know, that year was her saddest year. I can't even look at some of her photos because she looked really sad. If you're a follower of Korean Showbiz, you would know that if an actor/actress/idol/celebrity that will have any issue or "scandal" as Koreans call it, they usually reflect or else most Knetz will witchhunt them for not reflecting. So it's safe to say that at that time, SHK was supposed to act in a certain way. She can't act all happy and bright or else Knetz will bash her and Knetz are scary, really. I'm not really sure about this, this is just my opinion. I hope it can help you on whatever worries you have about SHK unnie. 

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, crixa said:

I'm not really sure about this but if I'm not mistaken the PC of MPL in HongKong was held sometime on Oct 2014. At that time, SHK was not in a good place, emotionally because of the issue. I supposed you would know that. I haven't seen any videos of the press conference so I wouldn't know if she was acting cold or whatnot. But as far as I know, that year was her saddest year. I can't even look at some of her photos because she looked really sad. If you're a follower of Korean Showbiz, you would know that if an actor/actress/idol/celebrity that will have any issue or "scandal" as Koreans call it, they usually reflect or else most Knetz will witchhunt them for not reflecting. So it's safe to say that at that time, SHK was supposed to act in a certain way. She can't act all happy and bright or else Knetz will bash her and Knetz are scary, really. I'm not really sure about this, this is just my opinion. I hope it can help you on whatever worries you have about SHK unnie. 

If I m not mistaken the last PC of MPL was around Sep 2014, sorry if my memory does not serve me well. A backdrop of the of just popped out in my mind.

I have been a shk fan for a long time but dedicate most of my life in shippers paradise (only for kyo). I know some loyal friends here, they may not know my name as I change my username a lot. 

For years, kyo unnie can successfully maintain her good name. She is also never tried hot scenes which I m glad. Hopefully she can maintain the profile just like wonbin oppa. 

**sorry for talking shippering here. 

Edited by mizuki85
Ed
  • Like 7

wow photos overload of Song2 couple at HK airport , love to see SHK  smile ! thanks so much everyone for the updates

6afb0f0cgw1f2kotzjjitj20bp0kujrx.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1f2kp0g0wyuj20vg0v9jwb.jpg

as expected their HK fans showed their utmost support

6afb0f0cjw1f2kp0gsadpj20go0cignw.jpg

for sure there will be more photos for the presscon, so looking forward to it!

• Like 14

wow that's was a quick ninja moves of all Loyal Kyonatics eager to post updates in this thread...thank you everyone...definitely more updates for tomorrows activities regarding Dots promotion in HK..as for now let's just enjoy the happiness seeing our Dearie Kyosssiiii as Dr KMY...one of the best character and probably will be the most memorable experience for our Queen..regarding with her next project either be on movie or drama probably another best script/story are on her way now but definitely not  this year 2016 with regards to the success of Dots..one thing  I'm sure of is we can see HyeKyo recieving an excellent award for KBS year end drama awards night so mark your calendar for this big event of 2016 including the best couple award with SJK and let's pray she won the Daesang which she have to compete with her co star..well thats for the PD's and KBS staff's to decide probably they would have hard time(toughest) this year in choosing (to whom) who will be the winner (hahaha) goodluck to them. i'm still searching names for the most compatible and elligible next partner of HyeKyo but WB-SHK re union will not be a bad idea. actually all her past partners(co-partner/loveteam) are definitely worth a reunion or comeback wether (its the singer(Bi/Rain) , the bedimpled panda (HB/Binnie), the chaebol (KDW), and the Bigboss/Captain(SJK)...whomever..whoever...who will be that (next lucky man) is I'll be happy and always looking forward to see it..

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-spotted-at-the-airport-together

Actors Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo of KBS 2TV's hit drama, 'Descendants of the Sun,' were spotted at the airport together on April 4!

song-joong-ki--song-hye-kyo_1459780886_a

song-hye-kyo_1459780794_SHK_SJK.jpg

Photos were posted onto Weibo of the two at the Incheon International Airport on this day getting prepared to leave the country.  In the picture below, for example, you can clearly see the handsome Song Joong Ki, and then a bit ahead of him, the beautiful Song Hye Kyo.  This understandably became a hot topic and people got very excited, wondering if the two were spotted leaving for a date overseas - but people also got ahead of themselves...

A drama rep stated shortly thereafter that the two were at the airport in order to go promote 'Descendants of the Sun' which was preparing for its first broadcast in Hong Kong through Viu TV.

Still, shippers can dream!

• Like 7

@utkim unnie, yes i think their strategy really worked out so well. They try to let big boss on the limelight while trying the beauty to shift and go inside as fast as possible without being much noticed. 

This is the first time that I've seen her to take same flight and same day with her co-star. Because normally she always take different flight and always in the ninja mode. But today is different. Daebak! She also walked with him which she rarely do. Last time was with cha tae hyun. 

And for those who think she was indifferent to the fans unlike JK? I think the mere the fact that she is quite openly walking in front of the people today and to be able to accompany her co-star in the flight we must be thankful for that. And bonus! they walk side by side. 

She is the only superstar i know which doesn't want to have a big bang arrival or departure at any occasion. She's low profile when it comes to this. And i like how JK's team understood it. 

And i think she isn't feeling well. As said by one of the fans from the statement of the hotel crew that Hyekyo unnie feels tired and to think that the whole crew even JK's team respected it makes me happy as they really take care of her that much. 

I'm so excited for tomorrow's event. I'm sure the crowd will go crazy as this is the first ever fan meeting for the two after DotS airing. And they brought both of them. Woah!!!

Have a good rest unnie. We will always pray for you.

• Like 6

Guest RoseS

---Rumor or true, just wait:crazy:  Song-Song couple will be on ELLE Hong Kong:wub:

[INFO] Joongki & Hyekyo akan trlibat dlm Pemotretan utk Majalah ELLE Hongkong 
[INFO] Joongki & Hyekyo will trlibat in a photo shoot for ELLE magazine, Hong Kong

---Ms. Park......take a break:crazy:

DescendantsOfTheSun  5h5 hours ago

160404 Joongki & Hyekyo (SongSong Couple) at Hongkong Airport

CfMZs2gUAAASDbt.jpg

10 minutes ag Best DOTS' picture. Very exciting this situation if adding to Descendants of the Sun 2! Love it!

Guest RoseS
4 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

GUYS THEY SAY THIS SCENE IS IN EPISODE13....OH MY GOOOOSHHHH...we'll, I hope so hahaha..

Heard about......but very romantic scene, not like medias will..report about:crazy:That's they said!

Song - Song Hye Kyo be fans arriving Hong Kong

• 04/04/2016 22:14

Event Unit concern the failure to ensure security for the pair due to excessive passion of the fans.

4/4 pm, Song and Song Hye Kyo present at Hong Kong airport. They came here with the aim of promoting film solar Descendants . 5/4 days, the pair attended a press conference at the Four Seasons hotel.

Song - Song Hye Kyo den admired when Hong Kong Photos 1
Song and Song Hye Kyo to Hong Kong at noon on 4/4. Photo: On.

According to records from the Hong Kong media, the two artists wear pretty simple, dark glasses when going out in the airport. At the same time, at the scene, about 500 fans stood waiting. Song Hye Kyo, Song Joong Ki moving walkways VIP and only appears for about a minute before you rush to the car. The crowd continually chanting the names of two artists, making the airport security area disturbed.

Song - Song Hye Kyo den admired when Hong Kong Photo 2
Song Joong Ki audience waved before boarding. Photo: Apple .

Although the organizers mobilize forces but their guards pretty crowded helpless when seeing a lot of fans automobile car chase and Kyo Joong Ki.HKChannel said that the situation becomes too dangerous when the car stick chase on the highway.

Before this situation, at 4/4, representing the Hong Kong authorities to comment reminded event organizers and spectators.

The representative said that the artist reception is good but need parallel with "security and order and people's lives." He worries too much passion can make this press conference to become the concern of local governments.

Song - Song Hye Kyo den admired when Hong Kong Photo 3

A lot of fans racing car chase of the two artists, causing worries about security. Photo:Apple.

http://news.zing.vn/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-duoc-ham-mo-khi-den-hong-kong-post639426.html

Im one of shk's biggest fan..last week i was walking on the street and incidentally came across this girls talking about kyo's past dramas and how they like her..i was so tempted to butt into their conversation. The fangirl in me was so proud.i am working abroad and im so happy to know that there are strangers in a foreign country whom i share admiration for kyo. I may not be the kind of fan who stalks and follow her to hotels and airports..but im a fan who would support her endorsements,watch all her dramas, defendher on social media, would buy her mags , would want to go to korea mainly coz of her and includes her on my prayers..i hope she gets lots of awards this year and more good project offers. Also pray that she will soon find her mr right and always be regarded as one of korea's top star.. 

• Like 9