Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

And correct me if i'm wrong and i know you wouldn't that she is the "Korean Actress Queen of Magazine Cover" or simply "Queen of Magazine Cover in Korea". (Hehehe)

She has done numerous international high fashion and editorial magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire and Cosmopolitan. And even some big local Asian magazines such as High Cut, Ceci, Cine 21, Premiere, Screen and Cleo.

And i would assume that some of these international magazines of Korean issue is now preparing because of the drama Descendants of the Sun. Is it a solo cover for her or with the now new leading man of her, Joongki. ♡♡♡

We all know that our Kyo unnie is a regular costumer of Vogue Korea, will it be her 4th time covering the magazine? Or 2nd time for Elle Korea? Or 3rd time for Harper's Bazaar Korea? Or, her 1st ever for magazines Marie Claire and Cosmopolitan Korean issue.

Can't Wait!!!

And for her loyal endorsements such as Laneige, Roem and J.Estina we are very thankful to them for believing in our unnie.

For J.Estina, they gave us a heavenly photos of her as it was very chic, classy and charming.

I thought that she is not with the icis 8.0 anymore but its of great news that she is still the face of the brand and gives us a very refreshing, very beautiful song hye kyo with thier latest cf.

And for sony, is she still the face of a5000 camera?

Just browsed the AmorePacific Corporation wiki and found out something good in there. We all know that Hye Kyo has been face of three of its biggest cosmetic products Laneige, Etude, and Innisfree. And good to know that unnie is the longest endorser of Etude from 2001 to 2006 (5 years) some other endorsers stayed for a year or 2 years only. And for Laneige she's been the model and spokesperson of the brand since January 2008 up-to-present (in total is 7 years). And to think what she have done for Laneige for becoming a global success, she would stay with the brand for more long years.

Hurray for more of her coming endorsements!!!

@esophageal14 unnie, hahaha

Yes I am not the most excited fan of her. I only just browse the internet every 10 minutes to open the google if there is new news about her and always excited what's new in her soompi thread. Hahaha

And i make sure i know what is her past, present and future endeavor. ♡♡♡

Guest RoseS

Laneige is Korea's top female cosmetics brand

• Updated : April 20 2015

Actress Song Hye-kyo is the face of Laneige. (Laneige)

Laneige topped the Brank Stock Top Index earlier this month, which estimates brand value through mock stock-trading tests combined with compiled figures from consumer surveys. Out of a maximum score of 1,000, Laneige scored almost 848, well above the next brands SK-II and Lacvert, which were valued in the upper 700s.

Laneige, owned by Korean beauty empire AmorePacific Group, last week reported 800,000 products of its newly-released Two Tone Lip Bar had been sold overseas within a month of its mid-February launch.

Its Snow BB Soothing Cushion has become a multimillion selling product, with about 5 million sold since it was launched in late 2012.

The BSTI scale for Korea's top female cosmetics companies ranked Laneige at No. 1, followed by SK-II, Lacvert, Hera, Han Yul, Reen, O Hui and IOPE. (BSTI)

Hera, Han Yul and IOPE -- three other brands owned by AmorePacific Group -- ranked 4th, 5th and 8th respectively on the BSTI index.

Other brands in the top 8 were Lacvert, Reen and O HUI, all owned by LG Household & Healthcare, which ranked between 2nd and 7th respectively.

The BSTI scale for men's cosmetics brands were topped by AmorePacific Group-owned companies -- Hera Homme, Odyssey and Mirepa -- in the top three. The Flower Men and ULOS followed at 4th and 5th place.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Edited by RoseS

@RoseS unnie that was a good news. That's the magic of Song HyeKyo. It only means one thing Hye Kyo unnie is the number 1 beauty product endorser in Korea. And she is the number 1 beauty of whose skin and beauty most admired of.

As @esophageal14 unnie once reported that there is high demand of the Two Tone Lip Bar overseas.

Even in Thailand her Snow BB Soothing Cushion CF is shown more than 20 times.

from twitter
 FollowBY_H-i55_bigger.jpeg연예웹매거진 겟잇케이@getitk

[Fashion] Song Hye-kyo shows off graceful charms in pictorial for J.ESTINA http://www.getitk.com/?p=61890  #songhyekyo #getitk

CDBL5IaUsAEmZ1x.jpg:large

송혜교, 고혹적인 눈빛과 우아함 담은 화보 공개

텐아시아 원문 기사전송 2015-04-20 09:41

송혜교

송혜교

http://news.nate.com/view/20150420n09659?mid=e0102

Guest RoseS

@fresia, could see the picture....YOU jump up...jump down, happy about Song Hye Kyo's activities!Do you still having energy?  Thank SHK for making our WISH come true...-Temporary 'hold' the foreign films. YES, she did!-Come back on Korean small screen. YES, she did!-Filming early 2015 and RELEASED END of 2015. Yes, it will!
Hopelly, everything will run  smoothly then DOTS will be broabcasted both Korea and China ON TIME as said!-Song Joong Ki end Military on May, 26-As said(media), DOTS will start filming RIGHT after SJK's FREE TIME. May? June? and will broabcast around later.....[Missed Song Joong Ki's smiling].-As media said, China's NEW LAW, foreign films must be finished at least 6 months before broabcasting!

"The Queens" is not doing that well at the box office :(  It's cumulative total to date is only around $13 million yuan.  Hope in the coming weeks, it will do better.  I also hope the cast will do more promotions for the movie.  Compared to other movies, this movie doesn't have as much promotions. 

Annie Yi will be at the Chengdu University of Arts for "The Queens" promotional event along with some of the casts on April 21 at 6:00pm.  Don't know if Kyo will be there or not.

d43af866jw1er7pawu710j21w02io1kx.jpg
d43af866jw1er7pb5662sj21w02iob29.jpg
d43af866jw1er7pemo69mj21w02iob05.jpg
d43af866jw1er7pfj4mskj21w02io7wh.jpg

Article about Joe Cheng that mentions Kyo :)

At "The Queens" premiere conference on April 15th, Joe Cheng joked that the first time he met SHK, in order to make her laugh, he poured out all the Korean he has ever learned in one breath.  Kyo also praised Joe Cheng and expressed her gratitude saying he's a gentleman and he took great care of her when they were filming.  It was also reported at the press conference that Joe bought a gift from Taiwan to give to Kyo.  After meeting up again, the two had a good talk and took a selca together which Joe posted up on his weibo and Instagram.  He wrote in Korean and Chinese text:  "My friend, long time no see" (in Korean) ~ really happy to see you again, Kyo mei yi (in Chinese)

6b1c26cbjw1er6f2bygqrj20zk0qodlo.jpg

Guest 02yoxanoh

Good mornin' Kyoers :) Bringin' good vibes for The Queens \:D/ <:-P *-:)

Patiently waiting for DoTS , so ecstatic ! 8-> 8-> Have a nice day Kyoers ! :x

Very Good Morning to all Kyo's loyal Fans. Have fath in Kyo's work. I believe her selection and reason for all her dramas and movies. She is such a sensible lady. Love you as much Queen Kyo Mei Yi.

Thanks Kyoers for all the photo posts and updates. I really enjoy reading and lurking every hour and every day.

Genahlim, you hit the nail on the head! That is exactly what I have been hoping to hear, have faith in her, believe in her capability and herchoices of projects! I think she is more meticulous of her choices now than before. In actuality, I prefer that she does rare quality projectsrather than cheesy projects with no substance! I have confidence in her as an actor! I think she has gone a long way from beingHan ji eun ( I loved her as Han ji-eun, mind you. This is where it all began for me! ) to being a believable actress that she is growing to be!  So, in light of her IAQ not doing great in the BO, hey, it's not the end of the world! She gave her all, she did what she could, contributed to the beauty of the film, but moviegoers have different tastes. Let's move on to the next chapter of SHK thread! There will be more great things coming our way! BELIEVE! Adios, amigas!:-bd

Hi all!
First, let this emoticon show what I feel right now.Smiley-sorry-icon.png

Sorry! So busy with life that I cant find time to interact with all Kyoers. But I have managed to keep up with the news of Kyo. Now I know, its time for 3000 pages, I have to put my fingers and my presence here grin-clipart-22135-clipart-illustration-

My dear Kyo,122_165_1361500954_23_1361432763-song-hy

I still remember how happy I am when I heard that you accept DoTS. I miss you and I long for seeing your face and your paring with new flower boy - SJK (and hope My love for original OTP hasn't changed after your new drama pair is on air  :D  . Wonkyoers - I love you as usual 
Wish to be here more frequently.
Love, Love, Love...lots of love  :x