Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^msriz, it's a latest Sony brand camera dear   :)

khxy, so happy to see your post..... thanks for the gist dear   :-*

ferrel2010, sorry to miss your post, welcome here..... oh, we forgot about that drama, no update on it too..... i don't think it's possible for her to do a drama this year.

so many things to look forward.....  more pics on the singing prog and shampoo cf...... i'm anticipating more on the Sony camera since it's local shooting..... but of cos above all is, news and bts on MPL :x

Thanks for the pix and news dearies. Kyo looks so beautiful :x

Good to see you, khxy :D

The news said kyo had been in China for 2 days? http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=471600

Hello everyone, I recently discovered Song Hye Kyo from watching the drama, "That Winter the Wind Blows". I thought she was amazing actress. So, I checked out her other dramas like "The World Within", "Autumn in My Heart", and "Full House". She really is so beautiful but there is also vulnerability to her acting that even though I am a woman I want to protect her. I can only imagine how men feel about her! I don't normally watch Korean dramas but I will be going to korea this summer so I wanted to learn Korean. My friend recommended TWTWB. I have thus far have only seen her dramas..

7d73cc4b99a245bdccf6facd08a59df9_zps7f20Sony camerakyo looks so sexy, don't you think?
woww great news!! sony and se'e young.. both cf''s are so different but of course our kyo looks AMAZING!FIGHTING kyoo hope we can see you more often!
thanks everyone for the updates
dc

Survey from Community site from 25 Feb until 4 March

if i'm not wrong (of course becoz i'm using google translate)  which actress you want go to school wearing the same uniforms?

kyo ranked #1  with 44,4%

Survey_zps6d08abb9.jpg

#2  Han Ji Min 15.9 %
#3  Song Ji Hyo  7.3% 

http://www.dcnews.in/news/view.html?section=79&category=116&no=542871

Guest kailoveskyo

class="title" style="outline: none; border: 0px; margin: 5px 0px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Hye Kyo still sobbing audience's heart by her beauty 

song-hye-kyo-lo-loat-anh-hau-truong-dep-

Larger version

http://kenh14.vn/star/song-hye-kyo-lo-loat-anh-hau-truong-dep-khong-ti-vet-20140305021919681.chn 

Our queen won over Jun Ji hyun for being muse of this shampoo cf :))

Hello, everyone!! Yay, I am finally able to log on and noticed my status has been upgraded!:)>- Perhaps, I should have kept my old username 'MHBT' because maybe I would have a little higher status; however, I will work hard to be a legend like Kim sis or superstar like PutriN sis ;) hehe.
Here are 2 new articles I would like to share. I really love the Samsung CF.Hmmm...I wonder when that CF was filmed. When I uploaded the pics in my photo album, my server automatically detected the date to be in 2013. Who knows though :)
Song Hye Kyo Chosen as Model for Sony Mirrorless Camera

l_2014030502000213500051781.jpg

Song Hye Kyo has been chosen as the new advertising model for Sony's mirrorless camera, the 'A5000.'
Through the A5000 TV commercial  that Sony Korea is scheduled to air in mid-March, both Song Hye Kyo and the product's diverse charms are expected to  appeal to the public.
The 'A5000,' the model Song Hye Kyo will endorse, is the successor to the 2013 best-selling mirrorless camera, the Alpha NEX-3N.
A representative for Sony Korea stated, "As South Korea's top actress and with her unparalleled beauty and elegance, Song Hye Kyo's image in selca photography coincides with A5000's distinct features, and for that, she was chosen as the advertisement." The representative also added,"Through Song Hye Kyo, we hope many people will know the beautiful portrait ability of the A5000."
7d73cc4b99a245bdccf6facd08a59df9_zps7f20

Source: Sports KhanTranslated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net
Song Hye Kyo Films CF Secretly in Shanghai, China

20130616_1371377897_45190800_1.jpg

In absolute secrecy, actress Song Hye Kyo visted China to film a commercial.
On March 5th, Sina Entertainment reported that Song Hye Kyo secretly visited Shanghai on March 2nd to fulfill her schedule.
According to the report, Song Hye Kyo, on this day, arrived with several staff members to a hotel in China, where she was seen covering her face with sunglasses, a hat, and scarf.  It was reported that shortly after, she appeared outside the hotel with her entourage and hopped in a waiting car before they were taken to a filming location in Shanghai where she proceeded with filming.
Local media also conveyed that Song Hye Kyo was filming a promotional video for a music variety show (?) on China's Anhui Television network as a sponsorship for the hair product she models.
However, a representative on Song Hye Kyo's side  said, "It is correct that she filmed a CF, but incorrect about PR (public relations) for an entertainment [variety] program. It is not true."
Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is making her big screen Korean comeback in Director E J-Yong's film, My Palpitating Life.
Source: TV DailyTranslated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

kailoveskyo said: class="title" style="outline: none; border: 0px; margin: 5px 0px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Hye Kyo still sobbing audience's heart by her beauty
Larger version

http://kenh14.vn/star/song-hye-kyo-lo-loat-anh-hau-truong-dep-khong-ti-vet-20140305021919681.chn 
Our queen won over Jun Ji hyun for being muse of this shampoo cf :))