Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Yeah, Kyo' birthday is coming near
<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

I love our thread so much :x :x :x

Please watch this vid, there are behind the scene of Kyo unnie in APAN star awards which I think you will love them :D They interviewed her many time :D

cre to uploader via dc

I will make gifs later :x :x :*

:-h lovemyJoe.. Welcome..

Can this thread hide/spam/delete anything not good or something like that.. specially tomorrow is her birthday..

Is really unappropriate n is it on purpose to mess around with daesang award n birthday n vogue korea chosen as beauty global 2013 so many blessing to her this year.. Is HER year..

•̃Šõяяy .. Is my experience that make me not 2 take easy on everything as same as it's cover/writing etc..

N for your NOTE n notice.. Someone true n big fans also as "ambasador" of her idol.. If the fan only spread bashing others n hates is only make another haters.. Maybe you can't see the effect now but you will see it sooner or later.. Ex ; Someone who first being ok with yours after read maybe turn to be haters n not want to even see the drama or whatever.. So be calm n please support your star properly so maybe she can catch up coz more" "new beautiful talented young actress coming n becoming harder n harder to only depends on old fans..

I know here r some other fans becoming shg fans .. But coz of their n ours manners it can becoming new fans.. As I with kdw fans..

strawberry ,thanks for welcoming me :D did i left behind you??? i guess not:) 
 sorry if i feel shy at first to everyone here..but you guys are so sweet,lovely,amazing that i haven't felt it anymore..you guys were not hard to deal with..hye kyo unnie must be very blessed to have loving fans like everyone here, fans that were ready to welcome with their open arms, heart and mind to many long lost kyonatics out there  :x :x :x like some kyonatics said, you guys are the best ;) you guys rock!!!!   

a very warm welcome to you kababayan kailoveskyoat hye kyo unnie's thread.....and to you lovemyJoe....welcome :-SS

---------
few hours to go its hye kyo unnie's birthday...hope i won't fall asleep early tonight...but i don't trust myself in terms of sleeping thing...so advance 

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG HYE KYO unnie
:x :x :x

i will post my birthday greetings to you tomorrow...i need to prepare for it :)

thanks everyone for the pics, gifs, vids, updates and comments :)

I'm waaaay pass with dealing with unni's critics/anti's. If it were before I'd easily stand up and fight but being her fan for quite a long time made me learn from her. She was bashed and criticise badly before but instead of defending herself, she just took it all in and work hard. That's why I'm happy how "That Winter The Wind Blows" turned out. It shows how she took It all in. Letting her hard work talk for her. Now that's one classy lady... :-bd @alex777 do yourself a favor dear and watch that winter then we can talk after..After all, someone doesn't win daesang from just smiling at cameras.. ;)

jjeennyy, ria, strawberry, crazy-girl... dearies, I'm really admired of your smart behaviors. Thanks you so much for that :)

Actors in drama "The heirs" of Lee Min Ho parodies Song Hye Kyo in TWTWB

source: SBS Night of TV entertainment

Articles for this one: http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1384985400608284019
                              http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=425412

•̃Šõяяy .. The one that I told to be calm is the 77 not kyoers here.. Is οº°˚˚˚°ºoκe to defends our girl is her thread here.. Hugs >:D< ..

Is at least 3 hours on counting.. Wondering where she is right now.. But one things for sure she is suroundings with love n good prays .. (˘⌣˘ʃƪ)

Thanks SHKers for all the wonderful updates, pics, videos and comments :x.  A very warm welcome to all new SHK fans who are joining us  >:D

It's midnight (11/22) in Korea already :D.  Happy Birthday to my favorite Korean actress <:-P .  Wishing our dear Kyo happiness, love, and most importantly, health.  May you always be healthy, kind-hearted, beautiful, happy, and successful.  We Kyonatics will always support you and love you :x

10978459243_1c18da45d4_o.jpg
10979069506_9eb06c0b05_o.jpg
10978235075_626cf44d68_z.jpg
10978420884_89e526d94b_o.jpg
10978235495_2771d68a86_o.jpg
cr to Baidu

Guest AnJilaah

Happy Birthday to one of the most beautiful and kind hearted actress I know. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Beautiful face and heart. Truly One of a kind ❤️

alex777 said: My eyes are good. I am new to K DRAMA. watched  Athena god of war accidently , then watched , with yoo hee , bad guy , who are you , secret garden, My girl
Tried to watch FULL HOUSE..2 episode..and it was boring. One of the reason i try to watch that show  when i see top 10 korean actress , song-hye-kyo came up. So i thought i give it a try , she can not act. What i saw was she was smilling instead of acting most of the time. Beauty is eye of beholder. For me you need charisma to go along with beauty to make it great. I did not see any charisma. But i only saw 2 episdoe..so if she acted better in any other show let me know..I am in exploration mode of k dramas. I am not asian so i look at things outside perspective. I am not saying in she is not beautiful. I was saying with acting perspective not pure model perspective. She probably best looking face sure. Thats about it until i see drama where she can act.

Thanks for all the SHKers for the lovely lovely posts and updates.. :x

freshspring: *hugs* >:D

Agree with all the chingus here, Kyoers aka Kyonatics simply rockkk :-bd 

its not 12 in my country yet,but it already is in korea...

So here's wishing My most favourite Actress ever,Song hye kyo sshi a very Happy,blissful and peaceful Birthday...Hope you have a wonderful and successful year ahead... :x <:-P

8w5x.png