Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

People with legit talent just don't fade away from the limelight! That is Song Hye Kyo!2hearts2

She may be aging just the rest of us, but she undeniably ages beautifully!2hearts2

Each time she adds a year to her age, the more beautiful and elegantly graceful she gets! 2hearts2

I bet my $ a lot of women her age and younger are betting their millions to look half like her! 2hearts2

• Like 8

14102492_10208864418201562_1358299111684                                                                                                                                             @songhyekyozone
9 BEAUTY ICON IS SELECTED as a MODEL PLASTIC SURGERY in KOREA. When plastic surgery beauty tools become familiar female people start choosing the famous beauty as a model to help their more perfect. Along the last 9 points famous beauty icons of Korean popular as a model in the plastic surgery hospital in 2014. *Faces of Krystal V model is currently a lot of young girls to the hospital when choosing cosmetic surgery. *Sexy boobs Lee Hyori is part both men and weak preferred. *Compared with a sharp nose a few years ago, world level 2 students love lovely nose of Suzy more natural. *Perfect nose with a little innocence and sexy Han Ga In is the first choice of cosmetic surgery center. *The eyes are large, round and bright 2 eyelid Go Ara is also very popular among Koreans, especially her second grade students. *Being famous supermodels of Korea, Jang Yoon Ju physique is the dream of so many young girls, so when liposuction, womankind has always taken an elongated legs and slender waist Jang Yoon Ju aim to do. *Slim face round SONG HYE KYO perfect choice always been a top priority of the Korean lady. Recently SONG HYE KYO's face was seen as the perfect role model for one heart-shaped face is a new trend of Korean women. *Lee Min Jung's eyes are also very popular in the South, when no makeup eyes of this actress is very naive and innocent, but just eyeliner and rouge, then the eye becomes more sexy a lot. *Although there is no delicate face as many other celebrities, but the senses of Kim Sa Rang very natural so much plastic surgery hospital has treated her as an ideal model editing. #songhyekyo #baesuzy #goara #leehyori #hangain#kimsarang #leeminjung #jangyoonju #krystal

• Like 2

The Reasons You Are Beautiful                                                                                                                                                                                            14141951_10208865725194236_1219296117397                                                                     

To the girl whose beauty is present in all seasons 
I tell you why you are beautiful, here are the reasons:

Your beauty extends into the heavens, 
it goes on forever and never lessens. 
Even when the clouds heighten 
you are here and the world brightens. 
You are like a fruit that constantly ripens 
your beauty continues to grow no mater what happens.

My fondness for you constantly deepens 
because every time I see you my heart starts to weaken. 
You make everything else appear hollow 
where ever you are loveliness is sure to follow. 
You shine so bright you cast your own shadow 
a beauty that others would love to borrow. 
But try as they might your beauty they will never catch 
because something like you they could never match.

Your beauty seems to increase with every breathe 
it tests the limits my imagination can stretch. 
It makes me question if what I am seeing is real 
I only know it is true by the way that I feel. 
Your beauty is so vast it can't be concealed 
there is no hiding it your beauty is always revealed.

The power of your beauty is the world's greatest gift 
the heaviest boulder it could easily lift. 
A girl this perfect I never knew 
all that changed the moment I met you. 
Heaven on Earth I was not aware 
until I met a girl that was crafted with such care. 
You would be the answer to a prayer 
if someone asked for something rare with beauty to spare.

If I had a choice I would choose this girl over air 
for air can't compare to a girl not found elsewhere. 

• Like 8

e374cfc0gw1esmoe8j6peg20b4097npi.gif                                                                                                                                    i miss her so much hope soon we have a good news coming from her for a new project and i am patiently waiting for that, i hope she is enjoying her life now with her friends family and her special one, have a great week to all God Bless and Be Safe....  

• Like 5

Not seeing DOTS @nominees list:crazy:[second round of 28]:warning: Can you see it:warning:

SDA 2016 본심 진출작을 소개합니다!

51개국에서 출품된 265개의 작품 가운데 치열한 경쟁을 뚫고 본심에 진출한 28편의 작품 및 28명의 개인상 후보를 여러분께 공개합니다. 최종 수상작/자는 9월 8일 시상식을 통해 확인하세요 :)

http://www.seouldrama.org/…/infoCenter/InformationView.aspx…

SDA 2016 one's heart into your work!
Exhibitors from 51 countries with a 265 piece cutthroat competition among through one's heart to the second round of 28 and the work of 28 individual award nominations will be returned to you. The final winner / whoever awards ceremony September 8, check through :)
http://www.seouldrama.org/…/infoCenter/InformationView.aspx…

· see DOTS's poster in here=28:grin:
safe_image.php?d=AQCmsK3euFyXFA97&w=476&
SEOULDRAMA.ORG

not seeing DOTS's poster=28:crazy: and @list:crazy: Do you see it?????

IMG20160810130838.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/27/4-memorable-drama-lines-will-make-cringe-cheesiness/Song Joong Ki

Song Joong Ki in KBS2’s “Descendants of the Sun” – “Every word you say is important to me.”

Everyone remembers Yoo Si Jin, with his suave personality and smooth ability to say cheesy things like it was nothing. Many of the things he said to Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo), while romantic, could never be pulled off in real life for how cheesy it is. Arguably one of the most memorable “cheesy kings,the young captain didn’t forget to say things like, “You’re really pretty in the morning, and super pretty in the afternoon,” at least once every episode.

Hi friends....just bumped with this video...I don't understand the whole video but I heard they mentioned Philippines...I know this movie is My Girl and I and I read in some news before that Kyo and other actors really went to the Philippines to film....Lucky Filipino fans who have seen them film....^^

Kyo is just so beautiful here...the Goddess...:wub:

• Like 3

On 8/17/2016 at 2:57 PM, deehye0708 said:

@fresia I really like your post chingu, very well written and believe me, I also have the same sentiments and thoughts that you so clearly put into writing, Thank you very much for that wonderful post. I have also been wondering why she was and still is not formally acknowledged  by her country for her patriotic advocacy, not to mention her charitable deeds. They don't have to give her a gold medal or trophy but a plaque of recognition or even a simple certificate will do knowing how simple a person she is. Hope in the near future they will realize her invaluable contributions to SK (not to mention also the amount of taxes she pays annually). :tears:

@deehye0708

I think every Kyonatics is praying for this to happen. I am praying it would be so soon.

• Like 2

-http://domainiac.host/reviews/song-hye-kyo-news.com

-2013's interview

Song Hye Kyo Says Working with Zo In Sung was a Gift from Above

When asked why she never comes out on variety shows, she said her personality is what’s stopping her. 

“I think I’ll be really liked if I go on variety, but because I’m the type of person who’ll say what’s on her mind, everyone around me stops me.” 

She hoped to go on variety shows this time around, but with the heavy mood of the drama, she added that she’ll be saving all of her variety skills for next time. 

-of course, Dr. Kang :blush:

FASHION, K-DRAMA & KPOP STYLE

Descendants of the Sun vs Doctors: Best in Plaid Fashion Song Hye Kyo and Park Shin Hye

Who wore it better? Don’t forget to vote for your favorite K-drama Surgeon HERE. Polls are now open!

http://www.sweetnara.com/descendants-of-the-sun-vs-doctors-best-in-plaid-fashion/

The Alluuring, The Goddess and The Sexy Song Hye Gyo....                                                                                                                             cttro @songhyekyozone                                                                                                                                                                                      14142055_10208882698578560_200679184243114183678_10208882708858817_851328358640114192720_10208882714298953_8739327946050

• Like 10

(Roses) Song Hye Gyo is the best no one beat her not only in the outside also in the inside that's why we love her so much....thank you guys for the update if i could turn the day to Sept 8 i really miss her so much..                                                                                                                         14192667_1441192129227779_12626309589023                       14079980_1441192132561112_70687597957400                                              New Laneige Ads....Credit to owner

• Like 11

He said that the Korean series ENDLESS LOVE was very memorable and thus the Korean star who he would like to work with the most was the series lead actress SongHye-Kyo. Taiwanese male stars that admire SHK and would like to work with her Eddie Peng: Famous Chinese Actor..                                                                            Credit to owner                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        14102600_10208884822711662_627563526030414207668_10208884823911692_3559244218298

• Like 6

Exports Plugged by TV Stars Soar Despite Overall Slump

The hit TV series "Descendants of the Sun" took China by storm in March and boosted sales of products endorsed by the program and its actors.

Product placement covered anything from cosmetics to watches and sunglasses, which sold out quickly. A search on Chinese online shopping mall Taobao for the star Song Hye-kyo brings up close to 100,000 products.

According to the Beijing office of the Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency, sales of Hyundai Motor's Tucson SUV and Genesis premium sedan, which were driven by the stars in the drama benefited noticeably.

2016083001019_0.jpg

The Institute for International Trade on Monday said products plugged by Korean stars generally perform well in countries with an appetite for K-pop and soaps.

Overall exports of Korean consumer goods in the first half of this year dropped 7.8 percent on-year, but shipments of products linked to K-stars rose 15.2 percent.

The biggest jump was among bathroom products like soap and shampoo at US$171 million, up 42.1 percent on-year.

Next were cosmetics, whose sales soared 38.5 percent. Fashion goods rebounded after shrinking last year. Clothing shipments grew 18.4 percent and bags and belts 13.4 percent each.

The effect is visible both in advanced and emerging economies. Sales to advanced countries in the first half grew 13.2 percent and to emerging countries 14.7 percent.

By Yi We-jae / Aug. 30, 2016 11:03 KST
Who's best actress?  http://www.chuutalk.com/ End of POLL, September 1/2016. WINNER=Song Hye Kyo