Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

GODDESS INDEED SONG HYE GYO.... cttro                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                14095838_776287725847422_129187645489732           14045677_1830674717166732_82412430313303                                                        

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, esophageal14 said:

Whether they are in a relationship or just friends, I am happy for the both of them! Both are beautiful people in the

real sense of the word! Each deserves to be happy! As long as our SHK is happy, then so be it!  lubdub

true dear she deserve to be happy and be loved......

• Like 3

she update her ig                                                                                                                                                                                                  14159853_10208847075288000_709864886_n.j

• Like 8

SHK's beauty not change by the time:blush:

[Happy Time 해피타임] Song Hye-kyo's Self Camera 17세 송혜교의 앳된 모습! 20151108

MBCentertainment  Subscribe2,001,385
 Start at: 
Published on Nov 7, 2015Song Hye-kyo's Self Camera 17세 송혜교의 앳된 모습!
▶ Playlist for THIS episodes → https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...
▶ Click below for the latest "Happy Time” clips ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

【Happy Time】.

This program covers weekly MBC drama & ent programs and its stories. The show also provides star’s behind scenes and NG specials 

MC: Moon Hee Joon, Kim Ji Min, Robin Deiana

★★★More "Happy Time" clips are available★★★
YouTube https://www.youtube.com/MBCentertainment 
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/mbcentertain
Naver http://tvcast.naver.com/happytime
Daum http://tvpot.daum.net/mypot/View.do?o...
Homepage http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/happ...

6 hours ago, esophageal14 said:

Whether they are in a relationship or just friends, I am happy for the both of them! Both are beautiful people in the

real sense of the word! Each deserves to be happy! As long as our SHK is happy, then so be it!  lubdub

Totally agreed dear 

• Like 3

Aigoooo... Chingus, Please do not spamming kyo's thread. It's against soompi 's rules :bawling:

X97svF.gif

qGWjI6.jpg

dc

as much as i love Kikyo, let's try to limit to post those gossip reports, they are for me more like fan fiction than a news report, some of the facts  they reported, weren't true :sweatingbullets: . I apologize if i offense anyone

• Like 9

According to the news and officialhyebaragi insta , TGM was been shown at kbs1 today...talking about TGM, i still remember how frustrated we us fans were and i am sure for Kyo too when Kyo was working with Director WKR...aigoo, so many years for making a movie :sweatingbullets: ..still i think kyo learned a lot at that time...yeah, esp being patience

some of Kyo's beautiful pix in TGM

JTujSt.jpg

YjFJ7A.jpg

xy1n0K.jpg

iXBcKq.jpg

• Like 21

When I saw that THE GRANDMASTER was going to be shown again on KBS, I had this rewind of her exposure in the movie (which was quite...)What made me adore Song Hye Kyo more was how she handled gracefully and positively the issues involving her part in the movie. She was very supportive& professional in dealing baseless rumors& issues. In return, she has gained more respect from the director, her co-stars, and the people who followed this story. 

This attribute is just one of the reasons why she as an actress is not only adored by her beauty but mostly by her character. I so RESPECT and LOVE her. 

• Like 10

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, sunflower1 said:

When I saw that THE GRANDMASTER was going to be shown again on KBS, I had this rewind of her exposure in the movie (which was quite...)What made me adore Song Hye Kyo more was how she handled gracefully and positively the issues involving her part in the movie. She was very supportive& professional in dealing baseless rumors& issues. In return, she has gained more respect from the director, her co-stars, and the people who followed this story. 

This attribute is just one of the reasons why she as an actress is not only adored by her beauty but mostly by her character. I so RESPECT and LOVE her. 

That's so true...comparing to the countless times forth and back between Korea and China and the time exposure in the movie really make us fans speechlless...but she handled things gracefully and admirable and as a big star as she is, really made us fans love her even more :wub:

yQMH0w.jpg

dc

• Like 14

You know, Miss Korea competition has just finished. This expert also participated in judging who will be Miss Korean Queen.
The beauty expert says that the proportion of face like SHK's is one of two perfect proportions for Miss Korea.                         

rtttte_zps8517237a.png                                                         He concludes among famous actresses, SHK is the candidate number 1 for Beauty Korean Queen                                              hiiiiiiiiio_zps968d91b9.png                                                                                       

credit to the rightful owner

• Like 16

This is the cute dress that Song Hye Kyo designed a couple years ago. What a talented gal! I hope that she'll also design her unique wedding gown when she weds... cttro                                                                                                                                                             14054912_10208856748569826_2430333356023

• Like 8