Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

OMG i miss this forum. You can now consider me a resident of nvshen.ddyule.cn hahaha!! This voting kills me..

guys last day of voting for goddess of asia. since it is saturday in the philippines, i will be home all day and voting every 20 mins for our Hye Kyo. I don't know how other fandoms did it but we already lost our huge lead. Now it's down to 11K lead for our favorite unnie. Let's do this and show the world our love for SHK. Vote! Vote! Vote!

• Like 3

from mstartsnews they feature SHK with her good deed, a truly one of a kind actress/hallyu goddess indeed!

'Descendants of the Sun' Star Song Hye-kyo's Patriotic Donation for Korea's Freedom Day

By Aberdeen Soleil | Aug 19, 2016 12:55 PM EDT

Song Hye Kyo
(Photo : Feng Li/Getty Images) Korean actress Song Hye Kyo arrives for the red carpet of 4th Beijing International Film Festival at China's National Grand Theater on April 16, 2014 in Beijing, China.

Song Joong-ki's equally popular partner in Descendants of the Sun, Song Hye-kyo, just made a generous donation during the National Liberation Day of Korea which made her even closer to the masses. Beauty, as she is popularly known due to the success of her drama and her love team with Big Boss Song Joong-ki, proved that she's not just another pretty face. The well-known and respected drama actress has shown her patriotism as she has showered the nation with various gifts and acts of service throughout her whole acting career.

Song Hye-kyo gave away a total of 10,000 brochures about the historical Korean Independence movement that happened in the Utoro Village of Japan. This was made possible with the help of Professor Seo Kyung Duk of Sungshin Women's University. The brochures will be freely used by the visitors to the site in order to spread awareness about Korea's history all around the world.

This is not the only time that Song Hye-kyo has shown her love for the country. Last year's donation involved financially supporting a Korean Methodist Church and Institute based in New York. Professor Seo was the one who made the other historical brochures.

According to the professor, "More and more Koreans are visiting New York each year, but most of them don't know that there is a historic site for the Korean independence movement there. I made the brochures out of a desire to help others learn about the church's history and significance."

And of course, the professor found a reliable helper in Song Hye-kyo.

The actress shared the professor's sentiments of not seeing Korean historical brochures in popular sites all over the globe while Chinese and Japanese fliers are numerous. They didn't only partner here, but also planned several projects in China -- specifically in Shanghai, Chongqing, Hanzhou and Harbin. Moreover, a project done Netherlands further proved how much they adore their country.

Aside from these displays of patriotism, Song Hye-kyo became a controversial figure earlier this year because of her rejection of Mitsubishi's offer. It was reportedly said that the big car company in Japan is facing accusations regarding forced labor in Japan's imperial period. The sought-after model commented, "Mitsubishi hasn't taken responsibility for their past actions yet, right? That means I am not going to be modeling for them."

The statement sparked even greater respect for this one-of-a-kind actress.

http://mstarsnews.musictimes.com/articles/114404/20160819/descendants-sun-star-song-hye-kyos-patriotic-donation-koreas-freedom-day.htm

just keep on voting guys , SHKs 60k plus lead is already wiped out and now the difference is down to a mere 4k plus and its still diminishing  , amazing mass voting done by her contender's fandom :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

She's down to #8.  Pls vote.  

She's already at #9.   I am near to tears as to why she can go down so fast ......... by overnight 

MOD EDIT - PLEASE DO NOT POST CONSECUTIVELY. DO NOT SOLICIT VOTES!

Oh dear my system is so slow.   I wonder is it becuz many ppl r voting.  !!????    I am getting so uptight    She's at #6 now.  Fighting 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

from mstartsnews they feature SHK with her good deed, a truly one of a kind actress/hallyu goddess indeed!

'Descendants of the Sun' Star Song Hye-kyo's Patriotic Donation for Korea's Freedom Day

Hi chingu, sorry to cut your post. Just want to add some points on this.

('Descendants of the Sun' Star Song Hye-kyo Gave Korea a Special Gift to Celebrate Freedom)

14064011_1669263500059380_2104392826219661165_n.jpg?oh=8c501ee5e8552fb31a02b453d298c404&oe=585A49D5Cr as tagged (Reposted by SHK 'Queen of Drama' Fb page)

SHK is indeed the epitome of BEAUTY WITH A SUBSTANCE, she not just have an angelic appearance but more than anything, she has the real essence of being a beautiful person inside.

"You make your country proud SHK and we are really proud of you as your fans". JK is one lucky guy to have you by his side and it is vice versa because you shine more with him by your side. :wub:

P.S. She looks so refreshed in her latest photos. Simple but her face is naturally glowing, that of a woman in-love. :D 

•  
  • Like 4

@michidaa I had the same problem with you eonnie..but I was able to vote using my phone...   two minutes before 9pm I saw that kyo was still on top with barely 6000 votes ahead..

Hope that no magic was done with the votes in this poll.

Now, the site is back...and it's back to zero...

My last vote was around 8:53. SInce i cannot vote anymore, i just had to rely on you guys to seal the deal. i hope we made it. ANother  (5th?) round is coming. Oh, they sure know how to bind us, hehe. COz we will never leave our kyo. And i think it's back to zero voting? Please clarify..

• Like 4

I am spending my weekend in a resort for a family celebration. My mom was quite disturb when we arrived at the hotel room and she saw me setting up my laptop, tablet and cellphone. Hahahah!!! I even had the guts to borrow her own cellphone and dad's just to make sure i had many device as possible for voting. I super maximized the free and very strong internet connection of the hotel we're staying. Now i can sleep. Tomorrow is another day. But first, i gotta go take a dip, Yey!!!

• Like 8