Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest Janie Simply

i guess... more for our dear girl trademark...

peace.gif:)

peace-2.jpg

BTW, notice Miss H aka Huong's avatar has the same trademark :w00t:

deka_if, I was backlogging, like SB :tongue2: , noticed you have a new siggie, lovely :)

SB, I hear you; your siggie speaks volumn :P

^^^

jan - so observant of you :)

Okie dokie, mark it on the calendar already; can't wait for 2010 to arrive :sweatingbullets:

Idk if Im allowed to answer questions that was meant for other people. hehe but regarding to the 2010 year...putrin is waiting for the autumn in my heart/autumn tale 10 year anniversay because waiting for a reunion of shk and won bin. which I am too!! =D haha you made a good point about rain going to the army in probably about 2-3 years...back to my fantasy: >shk can work with whoever now and rain but at 2010 she can work with won bin and gong yoo (since gy should be out from the service by then) bwuahh! happiness for everyone!<

so glad... i'm not alone waiting :D

:wub:

autumntale9.jpg

Guest kykikr

any1 spot the difference in the 1st pic on the left top posted at popseoul - 100% fake:

1. eyebrows slanted upwards

2. nose isnt hers

3. lips are not full and poutry

4. smile - upper lip thin lined

the only real are her eyes, the rest cut and paste.

doubt that red-lips pic at the bottom left is real esp. the eyes and the square jaw.

Guest alexdan

^^ Let's move on to another lighter topic . Gosh, Im so sick of this rumor. Some ppl just have too much free time in their hands. I lOVE HER NO MATTER WHAT.

Jan sis, hehe, it had been a while since the last time I rewatch All In, def. look forward to watch it while waiting for our dear girl :blush: .

About that fake asap, hope some ppl make more sense -_- , I stayy away from that topic, don't want to have heart attack :ph34r: . There are reasons why I never

visit POPSOUL :tongue2:

Guest tisya

WHO WILL BE THE NEXT?

some of the talented actors that Song Hye Kyo had the chance to work with :)

krwcq6.th.jpg sshnm1.th.jpg wbxj3.th.jpg kmjzt3.th.jpg lbhcd7.th.jpg

L-R:Kim Rae Won (Soon Poong Clinic), Song Seung Hun (AIMH), Won Bin (AIMH), Kim Min Jong (Guardian Angel), and Lee Byung Hun (All In)

jhjtz7.th.jpg rsbit8.th.jpg biix5.th.jpg kssoj5.th.jpg

L-R: Jo Hyun Jae (Sunlight Pours Down), Ryu Seung Bum (SPD), Jung Ji Hoon (Full House), and Kim Sung Soo (FH)

cthuq4.th.jpg yjt1sl5.th.jpg ljjpu0.th.jpg lmkyv4.th.jpg

L-R: Chae Tae Hyun (My Girl & I), Yoo Ji Tae (Hwang Jini), Lee Jung Jae (Clride endorser), and Lee Min Ki (Litmus endorser)

The movies, dramas and cfs - maybe we can add her partner in Fetish, there is no ads about the movie, not even a picture of her and Arno together or even all the casts, when to be shown and where or availability of DVD. Hay (whining) when will you relieve my thirst.

^^^

i'm wondering too who will be the next lucky hunk glee.gif

*sigh* so many things SHKers are waiting from her.... waiting.gif

I found these 2 videos from the litmus photoshoot back in 2005 ish (sorry if it was posted, I havent seen these videos before so though I would share)

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/241278/1966516

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/241301/1966624

huong - many thanks for posting it here... i dun remember seeing the vids too...

awww... she's like a musician there holding those instruments... LMK is cute!

but... how come they're like not talking to each other? :P

and while browsing the link you provided... i found this... her KTF vid :)

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/241292/1966418

Song Hye-Kyo... yourock.gif

~~~ i love rock n roll... so come and take the time and dance with me... awwwww ~~~

ktf-1.jpg

ktf1-1.jpg

credit as shown

and.... did you all notice JJH at the end of the vid ?

NOT aka Bi (sorry for the false alarm guys :P )... but aka prince Shin, Goong :rolleyes:

ktfjjh.jpg

credit : winnie

Guest tisya

Putrin,

Oh yah its JJH (Shin of Goong). I remember he was asked about his ideal girl

and he said, short & chubby (of course, our SHK is not short, her height is average

for Asian and not chubby, but others described her as like that before ) -

was he referring to SHK? lol wild imagination.

I just realized it was he, I thought her usual partner in Litmus.

Thank you Houng for the video, the 1st one - I just saw it also today.

Hi fellow SHKyoers! huhh... :phew: I'm gone for a week... :sweatingbullets:

Thanks Seoul GC for the pics! Is that new? oh I love her luscious lips! ^^

Janice, thanks for the AIMH link! gosh the latest picture where HK and WB hold hands make my day! :blush:

Putrin! :w00t: Thanks for the SHK-WB pic!!! :w00t:

Putrin, I also noticed that they're not talking and I think they are not close...seems like they don't know each other :lol: Thanks for the pic Putrin!! I never notice it before that it was JJH...

Welcome to thread NicaT! thanks for the pics! :D

Oh so PD pyo choose Hyun Bin as the male lead! :w00t: wow! I hope HK will accept the offer :D

Putrin, thanks for the Bi-Kyo pics in FH! Does the Peace sign thing starts from Korean celebs? I've notice that almost all of them make Peace sign when taking pics

Angel, thanks for the beautiful pics of HK!! Thanks Chin for the pics!! Chin! thanks for the link of Soonpoong clinic! I've read you have watched it.. where? P 1291.

If indeed PD Pyo's movie "The World Where They Live" involves BTS ...lots of it ... don't you think the best pair with the "best chemistry" to do the movie is the pair above? It's about time those "Formidable Trio" brings us back to Cloud Nine.

Agree w/ you Snow B! but HB is okay for me too! I'm sure Soutsada would be very happy if HK will accept the offer...

guys, did you sign the HB-HK petition before? I think that was last year or 2006 when SHKyoers planned that...

Hi fellow SHKyoers! huhh... :phew: I'm gone for a week... :sweatingbullets:

Putrin! :w00t: Thanks for the SHK-WB pic!!! :w00t:

Putrin, I also noticed that they're not talking and I think they are not close...seems like they don't know each other :lol: Thanks for the pic Putrin!! I never notice it before that it was JJH...

Oh so PD pyo choose Hyun Bin as the male lead! :w00t: wow! I hope HK will accept the offer :D

Putrin, thanks for the Bi-Kyo pics in FH! Does the Peace sign thing starts from Korean celebs? I've notice that almost all of them make Peace sign when taking pics

Agree w/ you Snow B! but HB is okay for me too! I'm sure Soutsada would be very happy if HK will accept the offer...

guys, did you sign the HB-HK petition before? I think that was last year or 2006 when SHKyoers planned that...

hi Su-Hae dearie - nice to see you back...… we miss your post :)

yeah... you has gone for a week... nothing much on our dear girl except for the news on the male lead for

PD Pyo new drama... that even NO confirmation by both parties yet... we still have to wait for the H2 collaboration <_<

i guess so... esp our dear girl peace.gif:D

you are right.... i remember the petition was put up in 2006 :)

Litmus

shk13.jpg

BTW, notice Miss H aka Huong's avatar has the same trademark :w00t:

deka_if, I was backlogging, like SB :tongue2: , noticed you have a new siggie, lovely :)

SB, I hear you; your siggie speaks volumn :P

hi janice ! tq.... i read of FH thread... about fan vid : r... rehearsal @hollywood bowl on youtube.... am so curiosity, but unfortunate :crazy: youtube can't run on my country... 8036a577.gif it's block by gov. recently...878c35f1.gif

hi Houng ! tqqq for the link !

and putriN tqqq for the pics of KTFT... ones of my fave CF e8306267.gif she's soooo cool...

hi all !

and i've found this too... the old ones.... but i like it ! 5583c347.gif if it was posted b4...

deka_if_bastanoh_01.gifdeka_if_bastanoh_03.gif

credit to @basta noh

Guest SnowB_all

and i've found this... the old ones.... but i like it ! 5583c347.gif if it was posted b4...

ea6df27c.gif

20698979.gif

1b1343ac.gif

credit to @basta noh

I love the above! Thank you.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/241292/1966418

putriN...Thanks. Catchy, huh? Kyo could sure dance.

Well, until the concerned parties make the confirmation, re. "The World That They Live In" by PD Pyo... leading lady and partner, I will just keep dreaming, for my duo. Their "chemistry" is already there, and the timing for another "collaboration" is about right.

Guest L M G

I would love to see Song and Rain in another drama together again but I know that is not going to happening anytime soon but I hope it happens next year.

Guest Janie Simply

WHO WILL BE THE NEXT?

The movies, dramas and cfs - maybe we can add her partner in Fetish, there is no ads about the movie, not even a picture of her and Arno together or even all the casts, when to be shown and where or availability of DVD. Hay (whining) when will you relieve my thirst.

Oh, so we're into vid this time round; Here's the above all in one shot!

http://tieba.baidu.com/%CB%CE%BB%DB%C7%C7/...20b8f7be204699/

Baidu

P.S. Deka_if, this is not utube; hope you can watch it :)

you're welcome (for the links)

janicechan: hehe yea that pose is very asian. hehe

putrin: I didnt notice it was jjh from goong. hehe this was before he became famous...and was just a model. lol

for autumn tale, I was rooting for won bin and shk! lol so I try not to remember the ending cause it was so sad and (dont want to spoil the ending) but you know who she ends up with . =(

fetish is so quiet, I wish it wasnt an independent film so we could see it in theaters already!!

Guest thevert

I saw an article that unnie will go to festival Cannes , right ? It that's right , I may go there to see her .Miss her so so much .

Guest SnowB_all

WHO WILL BE THE NEXT?

some of the talented actors that Song Hye Kyo had the chance to work with :)

krwcq6.th.jpg sshnm1.th.jpg wbxj3.th.jpg kmjzt3.th.jpg lbhcd7.th.jpg

L-R:Kim Rae Won (Soon Poong Clinic), Song Seung Hun (AIMH), Won Bin (AIMH), Kim Min Jong (Guardian Angel), and Lee Byung Hun (All In)

jhjtz7.th.jpg rsbit8.th.jpg biix5.th.jpg kssoj5.th.jpg

L-R: Jo Hyun Jae (Sunlight Pours Down), Ryu Seung Bum (SPD), Jung Ji Hoon (Full House), and Kim Sung Soo (FH)

cthuq4.th.jpg yjt1sl5.th.jpg ljjpu0.th.jpg lmkyv4.th.jpg

L-R: Chae Tae Hyun (My Girl & I), Yoo Ji Tae (Hwang Jini), Lee Jung Jae (Clride endorser), and Lee Min Ki (Litmus endorser)

Is this gonna be another "guessing show", since Kyo has not been in public for a while? All of the leading men she had worked with, my choice is second row, on third. Obviois, huh? Tiime to run......

I truly adorn them. Plus, PD Pyo Min Soo.

Guest chin_ai22

snow_B. i second the motion :)... she and her bf, thats gonna be fun, plus the multi awarded director. :rolleyes: