Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

while we're waiting for our dear girl update waiting.gif

just reminiscing her past dramas that are not so "talked-about" ;)

Guardian Angel

guardian.jpg

Sunlight Pours Down

sunshine-1.jpg

i'm still searching in vain for her drama "SoonPoong Clinic" with eng subs :(

soonpoong-1.jpg

krwshk-1.jpg

krwshk1.jpg

so cute :rolleyes:

Guest limmh

Thanks putriN for the photos!!

I captured this from the online edition of a local newspaper.

It was dated yesterday but I could not upload to photobucket yesterday as it was undergoing maintenance?!

I can't read chinese, can someone who can help??

Thanks in advance.

shk.jpg

^^^

hi limmh dear - this article has been posted earlier by cathy...refer below :)

Song Hye Kyo natural beauty claim being disputed

2uz9d9y.jpg

higschool pictures

rvdawh.jpg

Many pictures had been posted on Korean websites recently doing a picture comparison of Song Hae Gyo pictures before and after plastic surgery and invited lots of discussion among netizens. Many netizens exclaimed after seeing the pictures, “Never would have believed that Song Hae Gyo would have gone for plastic surgery.” Others commented, “Really a surprise to learn of this, but the evidence is clear, still can’t believe that she went for plastic.”source: coolsmurf

her younger days pix

shk0429-1-1.jpg

even younger... with her puppy :lol:

puppy.gif

Guest angel2nyt

while we're waiting for our dear girl update waiting.gif

just reminiscing her past dramas that are not so "talked-about" ;)

Guardian Angel

%7Boption%7Dguardian.jpg%7Boption%7D

i really dont care about what this netizens are saying anymore.. as ive said in coolsmurf, they will always try to say something's wrong with unnie's face as much as possible

anyways, guardian angel.. i never really watched it.. the same way ive watched some of unnie's drama..

it had pretty good ratings but it was still underrated..

Guest kierelun

Let's move on and avoid discussing this boring subject, no point getting frustrated over other ppl's thoughts so long our minds are clear. Life is too short, if some chose to believe SHK is plastic so be it. Whatever, she is still our favourite idol. PERIOD, this topic should stop here.

Any news about her new contract, drama, promotion of Fetish or another international film? What's the outcome of the cleaning "oil spill" project? Hope she has a good rest before choosing her next project.

Amethyst, thnx for posting the pic :D .

Just saw this pic at star news, how about our girl pair up with this guy, he looks handsome and HOT :sweatingbullets:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x30/utk...223084640_1.jpg

hehehehe, ehhh, who is he, btw?

I think this guy is the guy who endorses the same branch as her, "Laneige" :unsure: , muahhhhhh, a hottie indeed :sweatingbullets: , look at his six pack, heheehe :lol::P

Picture1-14.jpg

edit: chin ai, the 1st pic looks like at Golden gate, not sure though :unsure: .

Guest MeLLa

they're saying she had surgery, pffttt.. so not true, in those younger pics she's smiling really wide that's why she looks different.

look what i've found. song hye kyo unnie with bae yong joon

hi chin_ai ! i've seen ths vod b4..... it's taken in LA (pls correct me... if i'm wrong)... while filming Hotelier...

the vid was funny ... how third of them tried to make fun of hye kyo (bcoz she's the youngest )..... as though she had a 'power' or six senth....? whoa...59fd621b.gif

and hye kyo looks suprised..... confused and also fear too .... hehehe... 8ff442a1.gif

and chin_ai tqqq for sharing all those beautiful pics of shk... :D

Just saw this pic at star news, how about our girl pair up with this guy, he looks handsome and HOT :sweatingbullets:

hehehehe, ehhh, who is he, btw?

hihihihi.... you're so funny kim.. 8dd42cf2.gif found out who's the guy...... now ? :P

hi Amethyst, angel2nyt, putriN, echan, limmh, Mella

hi alexdan ! tqqq for sharing ths pic..... woww... she looks sexy and so tempting :phew:;)

ok gals... good night..! c..u...

HAVE A LONG WEEK END .... HAVE FUN ! :)

Guest SnowB_all

Let's move on and avoid discussing this boring subject, Life is too short, if some chose to believe SHK is plastic so be it. Whatever, she is still our favourite idol. PERIOD, .

Echan, agree with you. Life is too short, to say yea or nay. Let's move on. There's a saying that a girl's face changes 18 times in her whole life. So what's the big deal if Kyo of today looks different from Kyo of yesteryears? For all we know, the "baby fat" is gone, and now, she is a "goddess".

By the way, where is Kyo? :o ! Speed Racing, too?

^^^

hi snowB - perhaps our girl still busy reviewing the load of contracts and projects that coming in :)

fh18.jpg

I think this guy is the guy who endorses the same branch as her, "Laneige" :unsure: , muahhhhhh, a hottie indeed :sweatingbullets: , look at his six pack, heheehe :lol::P

Picture1-14.jpg

hi kim - woohoo... six pack indeed... :P

but still uncomparable with this hottie right ? see his muscles built :sweatingbullets:

fh20.jpg

hello lyj... why are you still hesitating ? how long must you stare at her luscious lips?

just go ahead and do it man ! :lol:

^^^

hi isabella dearie... thanks :)

just couldn't resist to make an avie of that expression :lol:

precisely... she is simply just super duper adorable cutie there...

me too... wishing i could pinch that cheeks and console her after that :P

i second your sentiment...

it's not even a month yet after her Sidus contract expiration....

and already i couldn't endure it anymore....

arggggh... the agony of waiting frustrated.gif huh

"All In" caps -

shkface6-1.jpg

soooo pure... :rolleyes:

OMG :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Google translator -

Bin Song Hye Kyo PD pyominsu comeback as a leading man

http://www.cbs.co.kr/Nocut/Show.asp?IDX=816306

hyunbin.jpg

can somebody pls confirm this article? is Hyun Bin candidate for the "world they live in" ?

*i'm gonna faint from excitement !*

from the last para.... i gather that shooting will start in June or July 08...

but i thought... Hyun Bin has an ongoing new movie project now :huh:

probably.... wrap-up by then :)

edit : and... our dear girl still have not confirm anything... pls pray.gif

Guest snowflower23

OMG :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Google translator -

Bin Song Hye Kyo PD pyominsu comeback as a leading man

http://www.cbs.co.kr/Nocut/Show.asp?IDX=816306

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...tos/hyunbin.jpg

can somebody pls confirm this article? is Hyun Bin candidate for the "world they live in" ?

*i'm gonna faint from excitement !*

from the last para.... i gather that shooting will start in June or July 08...

but i thought... Hyun Bin has an ongoing new movie project now :huh:

probably.... wrap-up by then pray.gif

I saw the news at Bin forum too. IS this true? is song and bin going to be in the same series? IT WOULD BE PERFECT. Hopefully, Kyo will confirm this. I want to see them together :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I got excited for seeing Bin. but the wrong bin. :tears: I thought it was won bin!! idk much about hyun bin but from what I know from won bin, I prefer won bin!! =P sighs so many guys for shk. haha mr h aka her bf, won bin, that song guy, and that new model guy someone picked out haha. and gong yoo. work with gong yoo! since shk havent work with him yet. wait till he comes back from the service. well 2 more years :sweatingbullets: then they can start in a drama together, so till then, shk can do movies. bwuahh!! ohh my fantasy got carry away! =P