Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest tisya

I have preferences as her leading men, and it includes HB - 'tis really great. Now,

I started watching Snow Queen of HB and SY. however, after episod 1.8 and

starting 1.9 don't seem connected, somehow there were missing link.

So, I stopped for a while.

Now I am starting to view HB's some dramas. I know many of you do the same.

Gosh, I think pictures of them together will be coming out soon, hurrah!!!!

Guest pickles

OMG THIS IS REALLY AWESOME!

I'm soooooo glad to see SHK back on the small screen!!! what more with HB!!

I cant waitttt! :D

Guest gemt

WOW!.....this really did come true ...... :w00t::D

though november is still a long way.....but just knowing that there will be an shk drama this year is worth the wait

shkers are great. i admire the perseverance and unwaivering support <3

Gosh, I'm still not wake up yet after this dream, need some times to digest the news and catch up with you gals :lol: .

Thanks for the pics, ah now I need a new siggy for the drama, anyone kindly make some binkyo siggy :rolleyes: ? Thanks

Hye Kyo, thanks for coming back with small screen, love you so muaahhhhhh

i'm looking forward to this. esp their characters as broadcasters. very interesting. I'm loving it already.

as for the chemistry, I really can't imagine, but it should be alright? hmm.... :)

gosh. 4 years. and she's back in action! :) :)

I can't stop checking this thread for the latest news :sweatingbullets: I'm supposed to be working (deadlines for the month end reports). :blink:

I'm so happy and I can't stop smiling from my monitor.

Thank you guys for the updates.

Song Hye Kyo you once again rock our world.

Source: Javabeans

Song Hye Gyo teams with Hyun Bin

May 5th, 2008 // by javabeans

kdramafanusa tqqq for sharing ths news....

am wonder... hye kyo still freelancers now ?

or does she sign a contract with any managements company ?

^^^

thanks dear.... that's fast... they're already got the names for them :D

for a moment i thought .... HB as JUNG JI H--N.... ehem ehem :P

hahaha....putriN :w00t: ..... got hallucinations dear..... ? :P jk.... :w00t:

honestly am still hoping... hye kyo will be pair w him again.... someday B)

and w KSW... B) i dream this ones as a couple too.... hope 'll come true.... soon :P

hi utkim not wake up yet ? :)

Guest kdramafanusa

<articles in Chinese>

---

宋慧喬玄彬憑《他們的世界》重返熒屏

來源=Edaily SPN (2008.05.06 15:24)

[image]

▲宋慧喬和玄彬

韓流明星宋慧喬和玄彬將聯袂出演由編導表敏洙和編劇盧姬京攜手精心打造的KBS新劇《他們的世界》。

宋慧喬將在劇中飾演女編導“朱俊瑛”一角,演繹干練而不拖泥帶水、頗有膽識的女編導形象。

這是宋慧喬自出演電視劇《浪漫滿屋》後時隔四年之久。她在出演人氣電視劇《浪漫滿屋》時,與編導表敏洙結下友誼,由此決定出演新劇《他們的世界》。

玄彬則在劇中飾演備受關注的年輕導演“鄭智五”一角。玄彬也是自出演電視劇《雪之女王》之後,時隔兩年重返電視熒屏。這是玄彬和宋慧喬第一次合作的作品。

據悉,劇組在挑選演員方面耗費了不少時間,並最終將目標選定為宋慧喬和玄彬。

電視劇《他們的世界》講述的是,發生在電視劇製作現場的故事。該劇將於今年6月末至7月初之間開拍,並於今年11月份首播。

chosun.com中文版 chn.chosun.com

---

玄彬宋惠喬將主演KBS新劇《他們的世界》

韓聯社首爾 5月6日電YEG製作公司6日稱:“玄彬和宋惠喬將聯袂主演今年11月播出的KBS2台週一周二電視劇《他們的世界》。劇中,兩人將飾演電視劇編導。

這是宋惠喬繼《浪漫滿屋》後,時隔4年再次與表民洙導演合作。劇中,宋惠喬將飾演率直而充滿自信的朱俊英,向觀眾們展現職業女性的成熟魅力。

此外,此前曾出演KBS2台電視劇《雪之女王》的玄彬也將自己2年後的複出作品定為《他們的世界》。劇中,他將飾演電視劇導演鄭智武,向觀眾們展現柔中帶剛的非凡氣質。

電視劇《他們的世界》以電視台為背景,講述了電視劇製作過程。該劇還是編劇盧熙京和表民洙導演時隔6年再次合作的作品,此前兩人曾攜手製作《謊言》、《愚蠢的愛情》、《孤獨》。 (完)

kexin@yna.co.kr

(END)

---

俊男美女首次合作備受期待

15913_1.jpg

因我來福娛樂報導 宋慧喬,憲斌將在由樸民洙導演執導,作家盧熙晶編寫劇本的話題電視劇‘他們生活的世界’中合作。

電視劇‘他們生活的世界’的製作公司最近宣布將由韓流明星宋慧喬和憲斌搭檔出演該劇。另外為了尋找能夠很好的表現出盧熙晶作家的風格,能夠很好的詮釋這個作品和這個角色的人選,在經過了很長時間的選拔之後選擇宋慧喬和憲斌這兩個外貌和演技兼備的韓流演員。

特別是宋慧喬和朴民洙導演已經在電視劇‘浪漫滿屋’中有過一次很好的合作了,這也是宋慧喬繼電視劇‘浪漫滿屋’之後時隔四年重新回到大家身邊,而憲斌則是繼電視劇‘雪的女王’之後時隔兩年重新回到電視圈。

電視劇‘他們生活的世界’將於11月在KBS 2台播放,播放時間是星期一和星期二。

copyright ⓒ innolife.com <禁止無故轉載及散佈>

Guest tisya

charles0702, "jumping up and down screaming while pulling my hair.. oh yes, our beautiful soompi queen

is back with a new drama.. and she is casted with the hottie hyun bin.. " I like how you expressed

your feelings" 'tis really a ha ha ha ha

Putrin, You may now change your ID picture, one with big smile, not that what you have right now. lol

well, I am just in high spirit - I have been hopping from one thread to another - HB's and the

new one started by Soy:. " [drama 2008] [upcoming] The World They Live In 그들이 사는 세상,

[KBS2] Hyun Bin, Song Hye Kyo" http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=216429

though, I dont see the news yet in other site.

Deka-If, thank you for the picture cheering me up, I love & wish their partnership SHK/JJH, but presently I am in

cloud 9 because of this new activities. But looking back at your Post #25891, I realized you are also a

fortune teller seing her collaboration with the director and the last frame SHK big smile telling us, I have

decided. At first I thought she was holding a passport, but its a signed contract.

SnowB - are you now awake too?

kdramafanusa - She still cant get away with the JUNGs :

Song Hye-kyo plays Joo Joon-young 주준영

Hyun Bin plays Jung Ji-oh 정지오 - dont you think its Jung Ji Ho (less n) lol.

thank you very much for the information.

^^^

hi tisya - that will be a great idea :w00t:

but.... i must find that expression from the new drama... so, i guess have to wait waiting.gif

hopefully... somebody will be kind enough to translate what kdramfanusa has posted #25956

am wonder... hye kyo still freelancers now ?

or does she sign a contract with any managements company ?

hahaha....putriN :w00t: ..... got hallucinations dear..... ? :P jk.... :w00t:

honestly am still hoping... hye kyo will be pair w him again.... someday B)

and w KSW... B) i dream this ones as a couple too.... hope 'll come true.... soon :P

hi deka if - yeah... whatever happen to that... no update ? :blink:

i don't think she has sign a contract with any management co yet :unsure:

it seems that she can take a project when she is a free agent then...

not quite sure how it works in Korean Entertainment Scene :huh:

carry on hoping and dreaming... don't stop... say it out aloud here... in this MIRACLE thread :D

you will never know that he may appear as a cameo in one of the episodes as a gratitude to PD Pyo :w00t:

more & more news.... but strictly our dear girl pix :phew:

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview....d=2008050666657

shk0506d.jpg

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entertain...5501069895.html

shk0506.jpg

http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/sports/2008...12564591970.htm

shk0506a.jpg

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entertain...5499451037.html

shk0506b.jpg

edit : i better stop browsing this thread... my boss is looking at me... how come i like so busy typing :P

luckily... i don't have month-end reports to produce like Amethyst... if not, i don't know how to concentrate B)

Guest kdramafanusa

hopefully... somebody will be kind enough to translate what kdramfanusa has posted #25956

Would some wonderful members please help us? If not, I will try to do them for us; just so busy right now....

---

Original Korean Article: OSEN 2008.05.06 07:50

English Translation Credit: Dahee Fanel

Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin, Returning To TV Through A Pyo Min Soo Drama

[OSEN=Reporter Son Nam Won] Top stars Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin (both 26) will star in the PD Pyo Min Soo-writer Noh Hee Kyung drama "The World They Live In". Song Hye Kyo, who has been concentrating on movies, such as "My Girl and I" (2005) and "Hwang Jini" (2007), will be returning to TV dramas for the first time in 4 years.

PD Pyo worked with Song Hye Kyo in "Full House", which was based on a girl's manhwa, and it was through that drama that Bi, Song Hye Kyo's co-star, became an acting star. He has also worked with writer Noh in "Which Star Are You From?". (Note: This is wrong. Noh Hee Kyung did NOT write "Which Star Are You From?".)

The rumours of Song Hye Kyo being cast in "The World They Live In" had already been circulating in the entertainment world since the beginning of the year. It has been revealed that PD Pyo sent the script for "The World They Live In" to Song Hye Kyo first, in hopes of her being cast as the female protagonist.

Hyun Bin, who gained popularity through "My Name Is Kim Sam Soon" (2005), will be returning to acting 2 years after "Snow Queen" (2006). This will be his first time working with Song Hye Kyo.

mcgwire@osen.co.kr

Gosh, I have a deadline from work, and my heart is here in this thread :ph34r: , Thnx everyone for keeping updating, I will catch

up when I 'm done with my work :sweatingbullets: . Thanks. Still in the dancing mode dance.gifcheer-1.gif

Guest kdramafanusa

Hi kdramafanusa, even if it is not fully confirmed (possible Future Projects), seing your

posting about this news and reading the article from NewThread, it is as if 100% true & confirmed.

Hi Tisya,

I just realized that I might have confused you and/or other fans here.

This drama and the lead stars (SHK, HB) are confirmed.

On WITH S2's homepage, there is a section for Possible Future Projects; these are the dramas that WITH S2 plans on subbing. :)

This drama is listed there meaning that WITH S2 will take on this project. :)

Guest kierelun

[image]

▲宋慧喬和玄彬

韓流明星宋慧喬和玄彬將聯袂出演由編導表敏洙和編劇盧姬京攜手精心打造的KBS新劇《他們的世界》。

宋慧喬將在劇中飾演女編導“朱俊瑛”一角,演繹干練而不拖泥帶水、頗有膽識的女編導形象。

這是宋慧喬自出演電視劇《浪漫滿屋》後時隔四年之久。她在出演人氣電視劇《浪漫滿屋》時,與編導表敏洙結下友誼,由此決定出演新劇《他們的世界》。

玄彬則在劇中飾演備受關注的年輕導演“鄭智五”一角。玄彬也是自出演電視劇《雪之女王》之後,時隔兩年重返電視熒屏。這是玄彬和宋慧喬第一次合作的作品。

據悉,劇組在挑選演員方面耗費了不少時間,並最終將目標選定為宋慧喬和玄彬。

電視劇《他們的世界》講述的是,發生在電視劇製作現場的故事。該劇將於今年6月末至7月初之間開拍,並於今年11月份首播。

chosun.com中文版 chn.chosun.com

---------------------------------------------------------------

Briefly Translated:

Korean star Hyun Bin and Song will appear alongside table by the director-writer Lu Ji-soo and Beijing together carefully built KBS Xinju "their world."

Song will be playing the female director in the drama "Zhu Ying," the iceberg, rather than interpret able Tuonidaishui, quite courageous woman director of the image.

Song has not appear since the TV drama "Full House" after the first time in four years. She appeared in the popular TV series "Full House", and table-Min-soo, director of friendship forged, it decided to appear Xinju "their world."

Hyun Bin in the drama played the young directors of concern, "Zheng Zhi of the" iceberg. Hyun Bin has also not appear since the TV drama "Snow Queen", the first time in two years to return to the television screen. This is Hyun Bin and Song first co-operation works.

It is learnt that the selection of actors in the cast spent a lot of time and eventually have selected to target Song & Hyun-bin.

The drama will be the end of this year, to begin shooting between early July and November & to premiere end of the year.

---------------------------------------

FYI

The other 2 news are all similar to the above

^^^

hi deka if - yeah... whatever happen to that... no update ? :blink:

i don't think she has sign a contract with any management co yet :unsure:

it seems that she can take a project when she is a free agent then...

not quite sure how it works in Korean Entertainment Scene :huh:

carry on hoping and dreaming... don't stop... say it out aloud here... in this MIRACLE thread :D

you will never know that he may appear as a cameo in one of the episodes as a gratitude to PD Pyo :w00t:

more & more news.... but strictly our dear girl pix :phew:

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...os/shk0506b.jpg

edit : i better stop browsing this thread... my boss is looking at me... how come i like so busy typing :P

luckily... i don't have month-end reports to produce like Amethyst... if not, i don't know how to concentrate B)

hehehe..... :lol: putriN might she has signed with JTune E already.... ? :P:w00t:

..... busy... busy.... my head is spinning.... :rolleyes:

can't do anything else.... 14a8b0a7.gifexcept browsing soompi.....heeh :sweatingbullets:;)

edit : putriN tqqq for the pics... the last one i haven't seen b4..... :D

Deka-If, thank you for the picture cheering me up, I love & wish their partnership SHK/JJH, but presently I am in

cloud 9 because of this new activities. But looking back at your Post #25891, I realized you are also a

fortune teller seing her collaboration with the director and the last frame SHK big smile telling us, I have

decided. At first I thought she was holding a passport, but its a signed contract.

kdramafanusa - She still cant get away with the JUNGs :

Song Hye-kyo plays Joo Joon-young 주준영

Hyun Bin plays Jung Ji-oh 정지오 - dont you think its Jung Ji Ho (less n) lol.

thank you very much for the information.

hahaha.... tisya ! :lol: am not a fortune teller..... :w00t::w00t:

just coincidenced thought.... ;):D

and am on the cloud too..... :D

hmmm too many people on the cloud 9 now.... watchout gals... heavy cloud ... would be heavy rain ! :w00t::w00t:

Guest angel2nyt

oh my gosh!!! oh my gosh!!!

im TOO happy..

no the right word to explain what im feeling right now is ecstatic..

song hye kyo is BACK and with hyunbin!!!

Guest alexdan

OMG; OMG, someone please slap in my face , unnie confirmed. Im fainted...wake up .. and cry of happiness :w00t::w00t::w00t: .

hahahahah, so HAPPY, I cant wait to Nov :w00t: , need to calm down. muack, muack, muack to everyone, hehehe

Guest angel2nyt

OMG; OMG, someone please slap in my face , unnie confirmed. Im fainted...wake up .. and cry of happiness :w00t::w00t::w00t: .

hahahahah, so HAPPY, I cant wait to Nov :w00t: , need to calm down. muack, muack, muack to everyone, hehehe

i feel like its her birthday treat for us!!!