Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

---Baeksang award, SHK:blink::wub::wub::wub:

'Descendants of the Sun' star takes China

2016/05/14 20:02

BEIJING, May 14 (Yonhap) -- Song Joong-ki, the male lead of the mega-hit TV series "Descendants of the Sun," has arrived in Beijing to kick off a tour through eight cities in China and other neighboring countries.

The Chinese media reported Saturday that Song landed in the Chinese capital a day earlier and held a press conference, where he reflected on the hit drama and discussed his future plans.

"I didn't think 'Descendants of the Sun' would become so popular," Song was quoted as saying.

He also said he liked the show's script right away and enjoyed working opposite Song Hye-kyo.

The actor also said he understands he has a tough act to follow after the show's massive success.

"I'd be lying if I said I am not feeling any pressure," Song said. "The best way to deal with it is to star in another great series, and I am still trying to land one."

The local media also reported that Song sounded impressive speaking a few words in Chinese.

"I am not great at Chinese yet but I am still learning," Song added.

When asked which Chinese director he'd most like to work with, Song said he's been a fan of Wong Kar-wai, who won the Best Director honors at the Cannes Film Festival for "Happy Together" (1997) and also directed critically acclaimed "In the Mood for Love" (2000).

"Since I made my debut, I've dreamed about working in a place other than Korea," Song said. "I've always loved Wong Kar-wai's films, and I spoke to Song Hye-kyo about him. He has a unique style."

Song Hye-kyo starred in Wong's 2013 film, "The Grandmaster."

Song Joong-ki was scheduled to meet with fans in Beijing on Saturday, and will also travel to Shanghai and Guangzhou. He will later visit Hong Kong and then wrap up his tour in Taipei City on June 25.

"Descendants of the Sun" enjoyed a sensational run from Feb. 24 to April 14, as it was aired simultaneously on South Korean terrestrial television network KBS 2TV and Chinese broadcasting and video sharing platform iQiyi.

The series concluded with a viewer rating of 38.8 percent, which is rare for a weeknight show, narrowly missing the highly anticipated 40-percent milestone.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/05/14/0200000000AEN20160514001900315.html

----Where and what .....SHK&SJK, together in CF:blink:??!! Indonesia's Today News,  http://smeaker.com/hiburan/45634/inilah-fakta-menarik-tentang-kecocokan-song-joong-ki-dan-song-hye-kyo-usai-dijodohkan-di-descendants-of-the-sun/

Interesting Facts About Compatibility of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo "Descendants Of The Sun"!

by Aay May 14, 2016

Video Teaser Descendants Of The Sun Special Episode

Photo: Video Teaser Descendants Of The Sun Special Episode 

Couple, dubbed as Song Song Couple by fans is reportedly going back paired as commercials. Wow this is good news for fans of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Ky o

---:(:w00t:http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/26063/20160514/descendants-of-the-sun-cast-news-update-song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-absent-at-may-14-concert-dots-lead-stars-no-time-for-fans.htm

May 14, 2016 01:16 AM EDT | By Nica Virtudazo Song Hye-kyo, on the other hand, has her own series of commitments, which she has already scheduled before the date of the "Descendants of the Sun" special concert has been finalized.

You can tell how happy she is by just looking at her smile in those pics. Love love seeing the three of them together. :) I want moarrrrrr!!! :D

SHK and YAI's relationship has got to be one of my faves. They share a genuine bond between a noona and a dongsaeng. It makes me tear up a little bit to know that YAI has always been there for her.

b4eeca0e-fa09-4c36-8b81-243e44b041f4.jpg

CTO

• Like 21

Me too,  I really love the relationship of Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ah In.  I love how Yoo Ah In has always been there for his beautiful noona.  He has always been very loyal, supportive and proud to tell the world that he is always there for Song Hye Kyo!  (I'm getting emotional as well).  I also love how Yoo Ah In was "cast" on Song Hye Kyo's birthday dinner.  He said he wanted to make a special appearance in the drama as his birthday present for Song Hye Kyo. 

92ce960a-76fb-47ab-9951-6314f648eaf6.jpg

Love how Yoo Ah In always leans his head towards his beautiful goddess noona!

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160330

IMG_20160514_202906_zpsvjmyof8i.jpg

• Like 24

good afternoon all have a blessed Sunday to all and be safe god bless im still in the cloud for what happening last night of FM of SJK the bonding of them are intact we can say that the relationship of the 3 is awesome and im happy to see our dear girl is happy and we can see it in her smile gladly that she is receiving lots of love to all the people surrounding her 

• Like 8

Thanks so much everyone for making this thread alive and kicking. My sincere gratitude to the contributors and translators. 

You guys rock :lol:

Hi @hclover96 thanks, just can't let myself not joining and rallying esp for the upcoming event.... please Kyo be on the red carpet.... i'm sure there'll be something for her rite..... but still, non stop voting for her if it helps to see her at the event. thanks again to you and @khxy, for the chinese trans :)   

@utkim, oh how i love that white long dress too.... her stylist chose from, if i'm not mistaken, designer Naeem Khan,,, she's really look  gorgeous....  :wub: 

On this lovely Sunday, Kyo's news is at Daum Top......  pardon me i used mr google help hehe,,,  a thank you letter to Kyo from a 85 yr old grandmother, on Kyo's Mitsubishi CF rejection.... apparently, the grandmother is one of the working comfort women on her younger days. here's the link from Yonhap News -

http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2016/05/15/0200000000AKR20160515036700054.HTML?input=1179m

송혜교

hoping a complete trans will be available :rolleyes: 

edit : ooops, sorry double post.... good news need to be shared few times huh B) 

• Like 20

Happy 2.1 Million Instagram Followers Song Hye Kyo

Follow her IG ---------- @kyo1122                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  13177611_1614847078834356_87294585362114                  13254161_1614847258834338_30438315294435                   

• Like 20

I am so proud of you SONG HYE GYO beauty with a good heart!                                                                                                                                                                13177456_10208055647102790_1860402813457                                                                                                                                                                                                    13173629_10208055640382622_7112502834318

• Like 15

20 hours ago, superbigcat said:

I agree! In her press conference with the reporters, she said she earned many good people from DOTS. I am so happy that many loyal, kind and thoughtful people including Mr.Song are around her.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, leedonghaek said:

I really thank YAI for having supported Hye Kyo during her hard time and keeping strong friendship. I hope he will deserve the award from Baeksang movie part this year!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, utkim said:

awww...they are really sweet :wub:

I¨m dreaming seeing kyo with someone at Baeksang award :lol:

Imagine YAI at her left side and SJK at the right, the red carpet will explode :D

Cute, innocent, beautiful Kyo from 13 years ago :wub:

wZi5i3F.jpg

MhxaQO2.jpg

Her lips are so kissable :sweatingbullets::crazy::wub:

cr: DC 

• Like 21

@hyekyo0717, thank you for the link. It's sad and heartbreaking :tears: Any mention that Kyo receive the letter ?    

BTS - Kyo and Director Lee Eung Bok, I hope too he wins the best director award Pray.gif

dots1505d_zpsuxrt4raf.gif

but why SJK doesn't look happy :phew:

dots1505e_zpsgixml62y.gif 

dots1505c_zpsavjm2z0f.gif

dots1505b_zpsrscyuf7w.gif

the director can look hot sometimes :sweatingbullets::P:lol:

credit shkdc

For a change, why not Kyo with the Director on the red carpet  :rolleyes:

• Like 20