Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

hello chingus,

Thanks for all news, pics and updates...i know i had been away for too long but my heart is always here.

I dun know how to react with the rumors and i dun really care. I'm a fan whom will always be happy as long as she is happy regardless of whom. I don't like the rumor, honestly, because i dun want it will affect their promotions together. But on a positive note, i'm glad to hear they seem to be good friends as they can at least have a meal together and i dun find any wrong with that. I rather like to hear this than they haven't been touch after the filming. Anyway, i think Kyo  is a strong woman and i dun think she would care about this rumor, just hoping we can see them at the promotions together :D . Dots is just so awesome and their great actings and chemistry is off chart. Wish the best for the drama.

Still, i'm happy as long as she is .

• Like 18

MasY, i didn't understand that either...weird much huh :blink:

i read at some reports UAA said that Song Joong-gi is a close colleague and juniors to Kyo :D  . Let's it be this way and hopefully ppl just leave them alone.

edit: btw, is it me only whom is so late with this dating rumor? i thot it was dead for a couple weeks already.

• Like 5

its already clear so pls stop this rumors that they are dating if some of the fans of Song Joong KI dont like song hye gyo  well we dont like it  either ,  i rather prefer a simple or a  non showbiz man for her and the man who can  she defend for the malicious people back off and get a life......

• Like 3

I love Song Hye Kyo, been a fan since Autumn Tale.  As long as she is happy, I don't care who she ends up with be it a colleague or private person.  I am also glad that there are so many netizens defending her thinking who can blame her co-stars for falling in love with someone like her.  I am hoping for the continued success of DOTS and her other/next projects :)

• Like 4

Regarding the sponsorship rumours, I think it resurfaced again because there are some female idols who are currently accused of being sponsored. There are quite a lot of articles about this on Netizen Buzz. And some netizens just keep throwing names randomly and some of the idols are considering to take an action. It's good that UAA clarified this a.s.a.p. We certainly don't need another unfounded rumour.

• Like 5

The sponsor rumor is already settled a long time ago see this article she wins against those stupid pathetic low life haters! well if her haters are spreading degrading things like that again. They might end up in jail just like what happen to her antis before. Seriously i want Hye kyo to file a case against this bastards so they can rot in jail!!!

Song Hye Kyo Wins Case Against Netizens Who Posted Malicious Comments on the Internet

2013.07.05 15:47

Song Hye Kyo won a case against netizens who spread baseless rumors about her.

On July 5, the Seoul Central District Prosecutors′ Office revealed that it "summarily indicted 21 netizens, who will now have to pay a fine of 500,000-1,000,000 won for spreading false rumors that Song Hye Kyo has a politician as her sponsor, and defaming her."

Song Hye Kyo Wins Case Against Netizens Who Posted Malicious Comments on the Internetlarge view

The netizens were charged for uploading online through personal blogs and other mediums a rumor that ′Song Hye Kyo has a certain politician as her sponsor, and received financial gains from the relationship′ between September 2008 to December 2011.

Song Hye Kyo sued 41 netizens for spreading the rumors, and achieved this win a year after.

Her decision is completely different from other celebrities′, who usually decide not to charge netizens who spread such rumors.

A rep from Song Hye Kyo′s agency UAA Entertainment told enews, "We learned we had won the case after reading the news. We find it natural that we won, since it was a case that brings a warning to those who leave malicious comments and aimed to punish those who leave such comments."

Out of the 41 sued by Song Hye Kyo, 24 in total were summarily indicted. Most of them turned out to be ordinary workers in their 20s and 30s.

Edited by msriz
  • Like 12

All these netizens are mad that their Oppa doesn't care about them

SHK is a goddess so why is it a shock that people fall for her? 

Netizens are acting like they're nuns or something. Liars. 

If I were SHK's costars I would bow down to her everyday and thank my stars for allowing me to work alongside her 

• Like 15

Here we go again....:cry:

Can't they let her be???Is it any of their business whether she is dating or not?:angry: It's always that same old story. Whether it is true or not as long as she is happy, I don't really care!:P They look good together though and I'm holding myself back from shipping..:sweatingbullets: Anyways, will always wish for her happiness no matter whom she choose..And that sponsor thing, I think it came up because it's one of the most talk about issue in the KEnt. It's proven false already that Unni has nothing to do with it. It's that Knets who spread those malicious and baseless rumors. Anyway, will always believe, trust and support you unni, no matter how busy I am..:lol:

Just sad, I think there goes our chance to see them promote the drama together..:(

• Like 7

FotorCreated_zpsw35d6n6b.jpg

I understand your concern, @jjeennyy19. But don't worry. I am sure that many of us here remember that when "That Winter The Wind Blows" was being filmed and aired, there was a rumor that she "seduced" Jo In Sung (both she and Jo In Sung addressed that rumor). When "My Brilliant Life" was about to enter the market, she was also rumored to be in a relationship with Kang Dong Won (not to mention the tax scandal). None of that affected her promotional work with her costars. That shows how professional, responsible and dedicated she is. 

As far as I observe, Song Hye Kyo has become even more mature, happy and relaxed . She will overcome this. She will do her promotional work professionally. And she will not let this affect the relationship with a good friend that she treasures (and by the way, I am actually quite surprised that the comments this time are not as negative as last time). 

With that, I am quite sure that we will see them promoting the drama together soon, not only in South Korea but also overseas :).

• Like 15

16 hours ago, twtwb said:

I understand your concern, @jjeennyy19. But don't worry. I am sure that many of us here remember that when "That Winter The Wind Blows" was being filmed and aired, there was a rumor that she "seduced" Jo In Sung (both she and Jo In Sung addressed that rumor). When "My Brilliant Life" was about to enter the market, she was also rumored to be in a relationship with Kang Don Won (not to mention the tax scandal). None of that affected her promotional work with her costars. That shows how professional, responsible and dedicated she is. 

As far as I observe, Song Hye Kyo has become even more mature, happy and relaxed . She will overcome this. She will do her promotional work professionally. And she will not let this affect the relationship with a good friend that she treasures (and by the way, I am actually quite surprised that the comments this time are not as negative as last time). 

With that, I am quite sure that we will see them promoting the drama together soon, not only in South Korea but also overseas :).

I guess you are right..I only remember how The Worlds Within will be promoted by both leads in Japan but that dispatch thing happen so it didn't push through. Anyways, DOTS is doing great and if they promote together it would add to its hype. So I dont want this "scandal' to affect it. 

Quite surprise at the comments too. They are harsh but we know how it was like regarding the past issues right? I guess it's the "DOTS Fever" that is doing wonders..

• Like 8

I don't think this will affect Kyo much...she is a tough cookie hehe and i believe we will get to see them at the HK promotion..all i wish is to see Kyo and SJK beling relax and enjoy themselves at the promotion :D .

• Like 12

thanks @MasY , It's really good that UAA is taking strong action against the Sponsorship rumours. SHK antis obviously using the current sponsorship investigation of an ex k-pop singer to get SHK's name involved. It's pitiable that some people can make it their life's mission to hate someone so much.

• Like 6

I believe in her. She has dealt with more serious problems before and somehow she still survived. She's always been a fighter. 

Tbh I'm kinda embarrassed with myself today lol. I defended her on a certain site today by posting some comments..I know I should've just ignored those haters but I'm nothing like our girl...she deals with a lot issues quietly but here I am, getting defensive over some insults thrown at her. Judging myself so hard right now.. :blink:

• Like 20

@leedonghaek I appreciate your effort to defend her on various site (daebak :heart:). Let them know that Song Hye Kyo have a lot of fans who loves her and will defend her no matter what people are saying. We believe in her because we know this woman is not just beautiful outside, but she is also beautiful inside, and what I like most because she is a tough woman and she deserved to be call high caliber actress in South Korea. Even Chinese stars and audience welcome her as one of the stars in China. 

• Like 13

I don't get it. Why did their genies deny the rumour? I mean there is nothing to prove and  there isn't any single photo taken, just fan account. What actually happened? I feel so bad for Kyo. Dating involves two parties and she is the one who get hate and bashed. Hope she stays strong and doesn't get hurt by antis. 

Some people are saying it is for publicity sake. The drama is so popular now and I seriously don't think Kyo deserves this. I don't ship her with anyone but as long as she is happy, she can date anyone. One day I hope she finds a true match and happily gets married. 

Ahh who wouldn't want her anyway. So pretty even without makeup :wub:

Tyo719j.jpg

• Like 13

haha, i feel i'm so outdated regarding with all these rumors, shippers blabla...i've invested too much on the drama that i forget about this :lol: . But i think we dun need to worry since Kyo didn't care to clarify, then she must give s S*** what ppl might think. Way to go Kyo, fighting. And honestly, it's her life and her own happiness, it's none of their business anyway. Of cos, as a fan and knowing how hard it had been for her for all those nonsense rumors, i admit i had been quite overprotective towards Kyo, but now i am more relax on this issue and i feel Kyo does he same. It won't affect her much, i think...and i hope she stay strong like this, give a s*** what other might think, date or not, it's her life and none others.

Fighting! 

• Like 14

I love the official statement from  UAA . Thanks @MasY

The best part  :  There will be no mercy!

I wished that SHK  has signifant other special man in her life during this time.  NOT from Entertainment industry                                   

btw awwwweesoome video of SHK with the HK actor, she definitely exudes happiness. Thanks  @sunflower91_

The smile of Kyo is a stress reliever.  Bigtime!

• Like 8