Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

123 new....I'm late for all the spazzing..:-O :-O <:-P \:D/
Looks like I've been away in this thread for too long... @-) and even @Deaborj coppied my siggy...Aigoo, I knew it!!!!You actually idolize me, right??!!Admit it!!! X( X( keke..lol..just kidding dear.. :))
I miss this thread...I've been away since Friday because my other bias and his group came to my side of the land for a concert..and what is a fangirl have to do but grab that once in a lifetime opportunity... :D In my mind, he is awesome and he is twice as much even thrice or a hundred times better looking and great in performing live..When I saw him, I actually think pictures don't give him justice because he is way more good looking that I wanted to sing *almost paradise* keke..BOF ost..lol...Why am I saying this here???Simple, because in my mind, a picture of a goddess is like SHK unni and usually celebrities are a lot more better looking in real life than in pictures...If SHK is so dashingly gorgeous in pictures what more could it be in real life??????????????
Aigoo, I've seen J.Timberlake in his concertJust yesterday that my eyes is on a fist ogling Jung Yong hwa and CNBLUENow, Like this red carpet..If I could see unni in one, that would make my being a fan complete..
I really love her look in this fashion shoot...song-hye-kyo-elle-jan-2013-06.jpg
 Glad she appears in this hair style at the event...Bobcut is isn't easy to pull out but with unni, it's no sweat...lol
PS... >:D< >:D< :-* :-* Thank you guys for all the awesome pics and vid's...You know I love you guys, right??XOXO, Gossip girl.....;))

ria, i also like this Elle's hairdo :D

Ricca, Kyo is lovely in white :x

Seriously, Kyo's killer heels can kill me in 1 min wearing them :|

Korea to get first look at latest Chinese films

hja3.jpg
The Chinese Film Festival kicked off with a bang yesterday at CGV Yeouido.

To commemorate the event put on by China’s State Administration of Radio, Film and Television; the Korean Film Council and the Chinese embassy in Korea, some of the biggest names in cinema from Zhang Zi-yi, Song Hye-gyo (also the face of the event alongside Chun Jung-myung), Jang Dong-gun, Jang Woo-sung, Park Shin-hye and others made an appearance on the red carpet.

A press conference was held ahead of the star-studded opening which SARFT’s minister, Cai Fu-chao, and the Korean minister for Culture, Sports and Tourism, Yoo Jin-ryong, both attended.

The entertainment initiative for cultural exchange began in 2006 in a bid to promote Chinese culture and cinema in Korea and has continued every second year. From 2012, a corresponding Korean film festival in China was established for reciprocity.

“Because Korean films are big in China, this event also provides an opportunity for Korean entertainers to touch upon the Chinese market,” said a spokesperson from CJ E&M, the organizer which is hosting the event.

The five-day film affair, which will put the focus on some of the biggest Chinese movies of the past year, will take place simultaneously in Seoul and Busan. The opening piece picked for this year was “The Grandmasters,” starring both Korea and China’s top actresses: Song and Zhang.

In between opening and closing day, 11 films will be screened.

The three categories which the movies fall into are: “Face of a Master,” “Face of an Actor” and “New Face.”

The final piece to bring the curtain down will be “A Wedding Invitation,” starring Peng Yu-yan and Bai Bai-he.

Screenings of the lineup will run until Thursday at CGV Yeouido and at CGV Centum City in Busan.

http://koreajoongangdaily.joinsmsn.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=2973136

I feel like I've won the lottery every time that Song Hye Kyo appears at public events because it's difficult to see her these days.

She looks sophisticated and classy at the red carpet. If only Won Bin is next to her to complete the perfect picture! :x

Some people mention on Twitter that if she wants her future kids to have the ultimate genes, she should choose Won Bin! :)>-

I'm dreaming again but I don't want to wake up yet.

Guest deaborj

A beautiful morning guys :D Hope you all had a good sleep after having a busy day yesterday of updating us about the red carpet event and then of course of the uploading of the great pictures. All of you have been great. Kansahamnida.

> yes anette, I just had a recent haircut  and was inspired to do the joo joon-young hairstyle after rewatching some WW episodes-just my favorite ones...but my bangs  though  is more of a side bangs not really like JJY....but I give it to ria19..she's right, her recent bob was more like her elle cover.  :D :D

@jjeennyy19 - I was suppose to mention that indeed I copied your siggy coz I suddenly missed the 02 couple and it's one of my favorite scenes TWTWB.  :D Bianeh my kababayan. And yes, I've read that CNBlue was in Manila and they went to Megamall. I would have gone there if I knew. I became a fan of JYH during his We Got Married days with Seohyun... I envy you for having the chance of seeing him and the rest of the CNBlue guys.

:\"> :\"> :\">

@ebulli3nt - are you sure it's WB oppa your thinking? Is it not the other Bin? just teasing you chinggu.. hehehehehe. Don't worry I share the same thoughts. I recently viewed Won Bin's coffee commercial with Shin Min Ah and boy I so envy shin min ah for sharing so many kisses with WB. I imagined SHK and WB doing the same in a commercial. I'd probably scream my lungs out if that indeed happens. I think WB kissed SHK on the cheek in AIMH if i'm not mistaken. Hope they could really do a movie, romcom drama or even just a commercial in the future.

> I also saw recent pictures of Lee Min Ho and he is soooooo handsome.....I dunno I suddenly also hoped for a LMH and SHK pairing in the future.

> I think SHK will make her new bob cut the IN haircut in Korea by now :D Her hotness brought summer early in Korea. Am I correct, has Spring ended  in Korea?

[Exclusive Video] Song Hye Kyo “I learned a lot from Director Wong Kar-wai and was Happy”

Jun 17, 2013

[OBS Unique Entertainment News, Reporter Lee Da Hye] Actress Song Hye Kyo shared her feelings on filming the movie, The Grandmasters.

OBS ‘Unique Entertainment News‘ (Production by Yoon Kyung Chul, Reporter Yoon Yeon Seon) went to the opening press conference for the 2013 Chinese Film Festival on June 16th at CGV Yeouido.

Wang Kar-wai, director of The Grandmasters, conveyed his gratitude on the day’s opening ceremony. “I am happy The Grandmasters was selected as the opening film for the 2013 Chinese Film Festival. And also to the officials who sponsored the festival for the two countries.”

In addition, Song Hye Kyo stated, “Congratulations on the opening ceremony of the Chinese Film Festival. I am pleased that The Grandmasters was selected as the opening film for the film festival. For this film, the people next to me, Zhang Ziyi, Tony Leung, etc. truly [experienced] a lot of difficulties. I never did any martial arts in films, but it seems as though I was able to film comfortably.”

“It was a good experience and I learned a lot from acting with wonderful actors and Director Wong Kar-wai. When I think about it now, that time seems to have been happy. If there is an opportunity next time, I would like to work with them again.” She added.

Afterwards, the cast of The Grandmasters took part in the tape cutting to signal the start of the 2013 Chinese Film Festival.

Meanwhile, the Chinese Film Festival will take place in Seoul and Busan from June 16th to the 26th.

(Video=OBS ‘Unique Entertainment News‘, Filming/Editing PD=Kim Jae Hyung)

OBS Unique Entertainment News, Reporter Lee Da Hye daah@obs.co.kr

Source: OBS
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Thank you for postings all those photos, I alreadly wake up @02:00 to check from my i-phone, kyo is so pretty and elegant like in Elle magazines, we all missing her so much and long time, so everybody so excited to see her, hope to see more videos too about the chinese film festival, and see her in Hong Kong two weeks later in Hong Kong for the promotion of TWTWB.

Wong Kar Wai at TVN interview " Song Hye Kyo is the most beautiful asian actress.She has a symmetrical face, the epitome of the most beautiful visual."

source:baidu and TVN

Edit: In the interview he also says " I could feel the weight of her acting abilities from this movie.Just that there's not a lot of scenes for her,it's a pity."

^Many thanks @ng2612 for awsome pics, she looks so fashionable :x :*

[People inside] Wong Kar Wai in his interview, says that : "Song Hye Kyo is the most beautiful actress in Asia"
201306171048291310_1.jpg
201306171048291310_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130617n10226
http://news.nate.com/view/20130617n09868

Yes, Mr. Wong, I think you also can see her both inside and outside beauty  :\">

Edit: Thanks @khxy dearie for the translation. I think we post at the same time.  Praised by a great director is great honor and meaning

MBC's News:

cre to uploader