Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thanks for the updates chingus, she looks divine as always.  :x
This is what Tony Leung says in the interview " Song Hye Kyo is an actress that is full of charm and it is good working with her.She has the beauty and aura of an aristrocratic women during the China olden days.This is my first time working with Hye Kyo. I first got to know her from the dramas she starred in,at that time for me she is a cute and pretty young girl.But this time when we work together,she shows a totally different beauty and charm.She is more mature and matches well with the aristrocratic woman of the olden days that if full of charm and aura."
source:Osen and Baidu
edit: A Chinese fan says that Hye Kyo speaks a few words to her in mandarin. She says  her mandarin is good.

Hye-Kyo looked so lovely, very confident and at the same time very charming. She looks so young in these pictures! (What was her age again?!) She really is sooooo beautiful. ;;)

[if we are this awestrucked seeing her like this, I wonder what did her admirers LMH,etc. feel at the moment?]

Thank you everyone for researching, uploading and translating the news and articles. You're a gem. I couldn't wait for her June 20 event! :D

thank you ladies for the birthday greetings and wishes. thank you ^utkim, ^freshspring, ^deaborj and ^jjsweeter! ;)

i have another wish that was granted today. i had a glimpse of KSS. Gaaaaaaah! He is so handsome. :)

I came across a post from Baidu saying Hye Kyo communicating with a fan in perfect Mandarin - the fan was asking for an autograph and Hye Kyo replied :" Aw...don't be like this" in a cute manner ( prolly jokingly :) ) Aegyo. 
Overall...the fan was as stumped as I was reading that post 5 minutes ago. Another fan mentioned about how he struggled to learn Korean but Hyekyo is already proficient in Mandarin. How cool was that ! 

The Grandmaster team. The tall gentleman must be WKW right?  Everyone so elegantly dressed for the occasion. I second the motion  Ulap on your 100th post. Deaborj both HK and you got new haircut? :)Pretty pretty happy happy !!!!!!!!!!!   Many many thanks chingus!