Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest deaborj

@putrin and utkim---- your eyes are fast....I still haven't seen her. :-(

@fanysus my hair sister in Kyo---hehehehe...let's celebrate our new haircut SHK style. hehehehehehehe. I'm really feeling it.

@ulap---happy happy birthday to you today. c'mon let's celebrate. it's a good day to celebrate esp with Kyo rocking the red carpet on your birthday.

<:-P <:-P <:-P   May all ur wishes come true my sisterooo. :D

And guys.... thanks so much for uploading my pictures at the red carpet.......ooooops, sorry my mistake, what I mean is Kyo's pictures...I sooooo love them.... (forgive me, i'm really just so feeling my bob cut very much today) kekekekeke.

Guest jjsweeter0211

@freshspring : :* Don't worry dear~ I'm sure no one mind looking at beautiful pics and video of our girl again and again :DAbsolutely stunningly gorgeous :x And she looks so happy <3 :xReally like her short hairstyle~ :x
article.jpg?1371386904
article.jpg?1371385702article.jpg?1371385695article.jpg?1371385672
article.jpg?1371386496article.jpg?1371386479article.jpg?1371386482article.jpg?1371386485201306161920482610_1.jpg201306161919092610_1.jpg201306161923432610_1.jpg201306161925502610_1.jpg

Guest deaborj

>utkim sis thanks soooo soooo much :\"> :\"> :\"> ,,,,,and yup I saw ms park too...I saw her trailing Kyo :D :D :D you're really great!

>I just noticed that she's been wearing a lot of white outfits these past few events that she has graced and that she's been wearing nude colored heels more often. I was hoping to see her in red but come to think of it, she'd look like the event's backdrop if she wore red plus she's walking the red carpet....indeed good choice of dress...she looks very pure and very demure in her outfit. simple yet she looks very elegant. :-bd   :-bd  :-bd  her oppas TL, JDG, JWS were also very handsome in their suits.

>it was also very nice of SHK to take some time to sign for some autographs....very very nice girl :D

> Tony Leung is such a gentleman. I so love how he held Kyo and ZZY close to him and how he tried to help Kyo go up and down the stairs. He sure is one lucky man to have very beautiful ladies beside him.

>Kyo's presence is overpowering. She commands attention with her stunning looks. No wonder the photographers had a field day capturing Kyo's every movement. I'm glad to see Dispatch get some pictures though I was hoping for some airport arrival shots.

> I just noticed how thin Kyo's skin is. Very milky, very smooth and poreless. hehhehehehe. She didn't look like she just came from a long US Trip. She looks fresh and very well rested. Good for her. She deserves that before she embarks to another killer schedule of shooting The Crossing.

> Kyo's star power shone even brightly with her appearance on the red carpet with fellow Asian superstars like TL and ZZ. One can see the respect and admiration TL and ZZ has for SHK as an actress and as an Asian superstar. Go girl!