Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Thank you  @meili29_at_hotmail.com_stv‌  for the fan signing pictures. I found the blogger site those pictures came from and has another short clip video but this one is better recorded than the one I posted earlier. Btw I thought he was sick but I saw one of a picture showing him with low cut socks. It’s still winter there. Could it mean he didn’t have a cold

[signing event at Café Pascucci]

aOzyzA.jpg    http://blog.naver.com/byj8045/220285016112

This event happened in Tagu( This is the city GDC was supposed to be kicked out to, if anyone is familiar with PP. haha) The blogger won the spot for getting a personal signing from CJH. She said she went there after work. She talked about how astonished she was that he was so much more good looking in person, and she would see why everybody couldn’t be an entertainer. She mentioned again his well chiseled look. After she got the autograph she asked for a hand shake and delightfully she got it. After the signing event there were free gifts for five people selected by CJH.

qGNLWH.jpg

(translation)

MC “Now the fan signing part is finished and next there will be a greeting. You( CJH) worked hard for the fan signing. I hope it wasn’t too much time-consuming.”  (017) CJH “I feel very thankful for people who came here today. I know some of you will be in FM too.” (( happy shout from the background)) (029) CJH “I will see you again then. I hope we will have a very pleasant time.”   (035) MC “For the last part we will select five people for the free promotional gifts. CJH will give it to you personally, if that person is here today.” (( This selection includes people who couldn’t be there too.)) (101) ((MC called out the first name but that person wasn’t there. Some made an unhappy mumbling.)) (103) MC “Are you here?” Then one said ‘She isn’t here’ (112) ((MC asks CJH for one more but that person wasn’t there either))

Edited by booha

hyuki girls finally we got the news about CJH's enlistment.  It looks like he has a month to rest before starting a new chapter of his life.  

Choi Jin Hyuk to Enter Military on March 31 kiddy_days February 27, 2015

Choi Jin Hyuk to Enter Military on March 31

Actor Choi Jin Hyuk will be leaving for his mandatory military service on March 31.

Choi Jin Hyuk’s agency confirmed the date on February 28, and also revealed, “Choi Jin Hyuk seemed to have thought a lot about his military service. He wanted to go in quietly.”

Earlier, Choi Jin Hyuk had revealed his thoughts on serving the military saying, “If I say that I’m not a bit sad about it, I’d be lying. I’m very sad. I’m also worried that it will be embarrassing, since I’m entering the military quite late because of my work.” He also added, “My comrades will be almost ten years younger than me, and I wonder if I will be able to fit in.”

It was also revealed that he will be declining his acceptance into the Seoul Police Promotions Unit and will be serving as an active duty soldier.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/27/choi-jin-hyuk-to-enter-military-on-march-31/

GAidm9k.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha

o my heart...17808098-retro-girl-crying-over-a-broken.. huhu i know he is enlisting soon but somehow its different when you know the exact date..but.. when i saw this picture.. i had the urge to feel  his soft earlobe and to touch his well defined chin .. just to ease my sadness..11002662_846561802083258_797070599288389

Guest vforvintagevera

Hi Ladies! Long time no see!! I just saw the enlistment announcement and I feel like Wol Ryung when Seo Hwa first betrayed him. That NOOOOO OPPA don't leave us gutted feeling LOL

March 31st! That's the same date as Super Junior's Sungmin I believe. I wonder if they're in the same regiment. Probably not. What are the chances. Especially if Jinhyuk wants to go in quietly.Sadness, I was kinda hoping he'd let fans say goodbye to him at the gates. 
THIS IS NOT THE REALITY I WANT LADIES. I'm not ready to see him go T__TI still want him to act in one more project!Now scuse me as I marathon all his parts in Gu Family Book. Dark Wol Ryung, hold me!tumblr_mnuoz8rkf41rvgn4zo4_400.gif

I am glad that he was able to sustain traction and solidify his career enough to hopefully ward off the 2 years he'll be absent from the limelight while in the army. I hope when he's released, he'll get some CF offers and some drama offers (I'm looking at you MBC).

Oh gosh my heart hurts... We've got a whole month. I thought I'm prepared for this... but I guess I'm still getting there. On a brighter note, December 2016 doesn't seem so far away? Ha. I really wish him all the best in life and I hope he comes back even more healthy, mature, and even better as a whole. 3rbbzu.jpg

We all knew it was coming...but when it finally hits you, I guess it still hurts, no matter how long you have been preparing for it. My mind has processed it, but not yet my heart, so the heartache of it all has yet to fully register, because I still see news of him everywhere. I wonder how painful it will be when my heart finally reconciles with the fact. I can fully understand him wanting to keep his enlistment a quiet affair though. It is very "him". It also seems like the Korea FM is the final public appearance for him... please rest well, JH, and just spend time with your friends and family.  
@booha, you were right after all. The news of enlistment did get announced on the day of the Korea FM. 
Here are some photos from DC from the Korean FM. I loved how casual and happy he was - the most radiant smile he had.
KFM_zpsslhrkamm.jpg
KFM2_zpsuf2utp9b.jpg
KFM3_zpsl68nrsck.jpg

@booha, can you help with translating any interesting stuff? Please?
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jinhyuk&no=54872&page=1

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/MkU0lFjkIVU/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/D6i4wTPanuo/

Wonderful postings you girls made.

I’m sure he has been preparing it for awhile mentally but nonetheless it shouldn’t be easy for him. However it’s a hard reality for every man in Korea so everyone has to chuck it up or something like that. T_T…

PS The highlight of FM could be said that the thighs showing in EP1, PP are belonging to CJH and not from a stunt man. (according to dc fans)

@celes80 I translated the dc comment about K-FM. It’s cutely written. It looks like CJH sang many but some songs have English titles and others, not. The second link is about his Tagu fan signing event which I translated earlier. He didn’t say anything new or special but it’s was fun for me to listen to his loyal fans who were in the background. The last third link which showed him leaving FM and the fans shouted ‘oppa or ….’ The dc fan posted some pictures. There aren’t many pictures from FM because it wasn’t allowed. I assume CJH wanted to have FM without distraction from the camera flash. Still a few took pictures thankfully.

I will read more fans’ comments and try to post new and interesting bits later.

It looks like @meili29_at_hotmail.com_stv‌  read that CJH had a cold with a sniff/sniff. haha

((translation))  K-FM, from a DC fan

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jinhyuk&no=54872&page=1

*노래 -너.만을 느끼며 부름

늦게 들어가서 못들었지만..ㅠ 

*song - 너.만을 느끼며 / Feeling Only You

I arrived late so missed it…ㅠ

*케잌(늦은생일추카) -

노래부를때 팬들이 사랑하는 최.진.혁이라해서..

경림횽이 다른곳은 진혁오빠 진혁이 이렇게 하는데..이름 세자 부르는거 특이하다고ㅋㅋ

*Cake (late birthday celebration)

During the birthday singing, the fans called him ‘our love, Choi. Jin. Hyuk’ ..

So Gyeong Lim hyung said “Elsewhere he has been called with ‘jin hyuk oppa or jin hyuk-i… so it’s unusual he was called with three names keke.”

*선물공개- 필살애교 (어쩌라고? 사투리함) +사랑의 총알쏘기(연중 총알보여줌) +뿌잉뿌잉

선물로 액자나왔는데 어디걸거냐고 물었더니..쩜횽 집에 못질 하면 안된다고

* Opening present- deadly/lethal charm ( ((** hard to translate)) ??do not know what to do?   He said it in a Mokpo accent ) + shooting Love Bullet (showing bullets on the target) + ppuing ppuing (( **I don’t know how to explain but luckily I found the google link which shows it: https://www.google.com/#q=ppuing+ppuing ))

One of the presents was a picture frame, so he was asked “Where would you hang it?” … ‘쩜횽 house was off limit for nailing’ ((**teasing answer )) ((쩜횽 jjeom-hyong : CJH dc nick name))

PQKMnAY.jpg

*팬 질문 토크

잘입는 옷스타일-검정색 흰색,츄리닝도 잘입고..편안하게..

문자.카톡.전화중 카톡을 마니하는데..잘쓰는 이모티콘이 팔짱끼고 삐짐 이모티콘

오늘 몽실이 데려올까고민했는데 쩜횽어무이가 몽실이 목욕안했다해서 못데려옴

*fan-Q talk

Frequently wearing clothes style – black color white color, like to wear training clothes .. comfortable..

Among text. car-talk. phone, CJH uses car-talk a lot .. ‘ The emoticon I use frequently is holding cross my arms and acting sulky – emoticon’

Today CJH pondered whether he would bring Mongsil but 쩜횽 mom (( jjeom-hyong eomuyi )) said Mongsil didn’t have a bath so he didn’t bring her ((**teasing))

*5자토크

오편때 쩜횽벅지맞다는데..그이후 자세히얘기 안해줘서 좀아쉽ㅋㅋ

키스신할때 각도같은거 신경쓴다고 각이 나와야한대ㅋㅋ

부장님이랑 씬은 어려웠다했고

다음에 하고싶은역은 깡.패역.. 그러면서 또 사투리해줌ㅎㅎ

*5 point talk

It was 쩜횽 thighs in the PP scene … regretfully he didn’t offer more details about it  keke

In a kiss scene, how to angle it is important so the right angle has to be made keke

The scene with the manager( MHM in PP) was difficult

For the next character he wanted to play was a gangster role .. with a Mokpo accent ㅎㅎ(( huhu / hehe ))

EP1 PP

(21:28)

jCmITpj.jpg

(52:36)

Qd5iHIr.jpg

(52:46)

hF7mqDm.jpg

너.만을 느끼며 / Feeling Only You

[응답하라 1994 OST] 정우, 유연석, 손호준 (Jung Woo, Yoo Yeon Suk, Sohn Ho Jun) - 너만을 느끼며 (Feeling Only You) MV

http://youtu.be/VVBvEoKP-8Q

Classic Kpop - 더 블루 (The Blue) - 너만을 느끼며 + DL

http://youtu.be/3uFHGFQ2sKo

*신의한컷 (사진들보며 토크)

성혀니는 오늘도 열일ㅎㅎ

1위는 월령 꽃들고 웃는사진

*The best cut ( CJH, talking while watching pictures)

Bae Seong Hyeon(INR) is still hot today ㅎㅎ((huhu/ hehe))

#1 picture was WR holding flowers and smiling

*노래-creep (목소리 존좋 bb)

노래끝나고 화장실간다고 내려오고..

*song – creep ( excellent voice bb) ((** perhaps ‘bb’ is ‘best best’ ??))

After the song he said he was going to a rest room so he walked down …

*작년 레이니즘 연습한거랑 췄던거 영상 보여줌

다시봐도 춤bb

*showed a video of him practicing and dancing the Rainism dance last year

Watching his dance it’s still bb

*노래- 본능적으로  (뒤에서 들어왔을걸..)

*song - 본능적으로  ( perhaps he came from behind ..)

((** 윤종신 - 본능적으로 (Feat. Swings)   http://youtu.be/PfHk32r9tLo  ))

*진짜사나이 만들기    

관등성명- 마이크없이 해줌   

건푸레이크(건빵뿌셔서 우유)만들기- 맛보고 맛있다고..팬도 나눠줌

체력단련- 팬 세명 올라와서 같이

팔씨름,

줄넘기(쩜횽 줄넘기 잘몬햌ㅋ),

윗몸일으키기 세명 팬이랑 다같이 사진도찍고

*making a real man

(?) an official name – he said it without a microphone ((? A solder name – Kim Tae Ho)

Making 건푸레이크 ((건프레이크 (google link) : It’s army food )) - after tasting it he said it tasted good  - shared with fans

Fitness – three fans came up

arm wrestling,

jumping rope (쩜횽 didn’t do well it ke)  

((?not sure this one )) to raise his upper body with three fans and took a picture together

*팬들이 영원한사랑 노래불러주고

팔돌리는 핑클 춤 약간 췄음  (귀욥) 경림횽도 잠깐 같이추고

*The fans sang  영원한사랑/ Eternal Love  for him

He did a bit of the arm turning Fin.K.L (핑클) dance (cute) Gyeong Lim hyung danced with him a bit too

((Fin.K.L - Eternal love, 핑클 - 영원한 사랑, Music Camp 19990529

http://youtu.be/wGbdFm9dAko  ))

*핸드프리팅도하고..그동안 얘기

요즘 좋은기운을 마니받은거같아서 감사하다면서

감기걸려서 오늘 좋은컨디션이 아니라 미안하다고

*Hand-printing too .. talked about _____

He thanked fans because he felt he had received so much positive energy.

He apologized as he had a cold and he wasn’t in good condition

((**핸드프리팅 // 핸드프린팅// hand-printing ))

*마지막 멘트

팬들의 응원에 감사하다면서 갔다와서 좋은배우되겠다고

조신하게 잘 기다려달라고.. 그리고 기대해달라고

*The last part

He thanked for fans’ support and he would come back and work to become a good actor

He asked to take care while waiting .. and keep expectation of him

*노래- 소주한잔

술마시면 잘부르는 애창곡이라함

*song - 소주한잔 / A glass of soju  

(( 임창정 [10집-2003] - 소주한잔  http://youtu.be/qbukGe2TgPw  ))

He liked to sing it when he drank

*마지막인사 건강하게 잘갔다오겠다면서 절함..ㅠ

*For the last greeting, he bowed deeply saying he would go away and return in good health

*노래- 잘못된 만남   

팬들도 일어나서 노래부름..  

팬들한테 마이크도 넘기고..이때 젤 신나한듭ㅋㅋ

*song- 잘못된 만남  Wrongful Encounter  

(( 김건모 - 잘못된 만남 (1995年)  http://youtu.be/CDKBuynxXfM   ))

The fans got up too and sang together .. 

He pointed the microphone toward the fans .. it was the most excited moment keke

*팬들과 한명씩 악수하면서 헤어짐..

잘못된만남때 내가 노래를 너무 열심히 따라불렀더니 목솔맛이가서

쩜횽한테 잘갔다오라했는데 들었는지는ㅋㅋ

악수했는데 따뜻했던거같은데..아마 다시해야 기억날듭ㅋㅋ

*Shaking a hand with each fan for a goodbye

I sang too fervently that my voice went down

I told 쩜횽 to have a good journey back but I wonder whether he heard it keke

I had a handshake and it felt warm .. perhaps I have to try to remember it again keke

Edited by booha

I read that CJH made a deep bow and fans felt a deep emotion from seeing it. But I didn’t realize he made a formal traditional bow to his fans. He showed how grateful he was with his fans. I know CJH doesn’t have a mass of followers but his fans are extremely loyal. It’s nice to see he’s aware of that and wants to reciprocate to them. I mentioned before that the relationship for fans and a star works in two ways.

큰절 keunjeol: deep bow

3DTqG5W.jpg

Y3VjJMn.jpg

G6QrAkJ.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha

(Edited my post - cos I realise we posted the same thing, @booha :) )
@booha - That deep bow that JH gave to his fans? That is why I LOVE HIM so much. You are right about one thing, I've realised his fans are very loyal to him.)

RBH3_zpswkibybky.jpg

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201503020702181123&ext=na

Folks... I'm too busy now to do translations of any kind, sorry... but maybe @booha can try if she's not too busy...

\201503020702181123_1.jpg

oh i am in tears looking at our man and his deep bow.. yes @celes80.. that's why we love him so..dear girls @booha @celes80 .. take your time to translate.. no rush..we'd rather have bits of news from time to time rather than all the news now then the drought later.. huhu..

http://starn.hankyung.com/news/index.html?no=362501

(translation)

CJH, last fan meeting before the enlistment

CJH gave his last greeting in K-FM before the enlistment.

Last month 28, in KT&G hall, Samsung-dong, Seoul, CJH held 2015 FM, ‘Promise’ with about 400 Korean fans and he spent precious time with them.

Ahead of the enlistment in the army for active duty which comes in 3/31, the event became the last meeting for CJH with local fans. Park Kyung Lim, who is well known for her close relationship with CJH, hosted the event. As the best friend to CJH, Park Kyung Lim led a friendly and harmonious atmosphere and made the event relaxed and witty.

He made a surprise appearance at the auditorium singing the Blue ‘Feeling Only You’. He gave fans previously prepared roses which heightened the warm atmosphere for starters.

This event followed the first national fan meeting which was held in May last year, and was the second fan meeting so he spent more meaningful time since he felt more comfortable and straight with them.

In the part 1 of the event, Q&A time was held to answer directly the various questions by the fans. CJH carried a heartwarming atmosphere by answering tactfully to a variety of questions from fans from personal questions to the story of the behind-the-scenes in projects.

After the informal talk session, part1 was ended with his singing of Radiohead ‘Creep’ which made fans breathless with his unique charming voice and outstanding singing ability.

Since it was the last FM before the enlistment, the story about the military was wittily unfolded through the feature titled ‘create a real man like fate’.

Park Kyung Lim turned into as a surprise daily training assistant and under her instruction, he practiced the enlist preparation(?), his official rank and name and making army food ‘건프레이크’ to taste . In addition three fans were selected for the event and they participated in arm wrestling, jumping rope and sit-ups as a fitness test having a fun time.

The highlight of the day was a surprise event prepared by fans. The fans held together the placards written ‘CJH, only you’ and sang  Fin.K.L (핑클)  Eternal Love pledging to wait for CJH.

To fans’ surprise present, CJH replied with a surprise dance movement which brought a merry mood. But after seeing the video message by the fans, CJH suppressed his teary emotion and explained about his feeling “I’m weak with tears but today I will try not to cry. I want to show a smiling face till the end so I’m trying very hard now to hold onto myself.”

Then he left a hand print as a promise to make a good journey back and for the last greeting, he made a deep formal bow to the fans saying “I’ll return after working hard for military service” and this brought the sea of tears from the audience.

To the fans’ tears, CJH said “I really want to end this event with a happy note”, sang an encore song Kim Gun Mo 잘못된 만남 and made the fun event with an exciting stage performance. Even after a two hour event, for the fans which were reluctant to leave, CJH sent off each fan with the handshake for goodbye.

CJH successfully finished the drama “Pride and Prejudice” and held a fan meeting tour in Hong Kong, Tokyo and Taiwan. After K-FM, he concluded the official activities. He plans to have a plentiful rest and will quietly enlist for active duty in the Army coming 3/31.

uRaEfQw.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha

booha said: hyuki girls finally we got the news about CJH's enlistment.  It looks like he has a month to rest before starting a new chapter of his life.  
class="content-title" Choi Jin Hyuk to Enter Military on March 31 kiddy_days February 27, 2015

Actor Choi Jin Hyuk will be leaving for his mandatory military service on March 31.

Choi Jin Hyuk’s agency confirmed the date on February 28, and also revealed, “Choi Jin Hyuk seemed to have thought a lot about his military service. He wanted to go in quietly.”

Earlier, Choi Jin Hyuk had revealed his thoughts on serving the military saying, “If I say that I’m not a bit sad about it, I’d be lying. I’m very sad. I’m also worried that it will be embarrassing, since I’m entering the military quite late because of my work.” He also added, “My comrades will be almost ten years younger than me, and I wonder if I will be able to fit in.”

It was also revealed that he will be declining his acceptance into the Seoul Police Promotions Unit and will be serving as an active duty soldier.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/27/choi-jin-hyuk-to-enter-military-on-march-31/

GAidm9k.jpg

cr to DC