Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

INFINITE’s Kim Myung Soo, Choi Jin Hyuk, And Choi Min Soo Have An Intriguing Relationship In “Numbers”

May 30, 2023

MBC has unveiled new posters for its upcoming drama “Numbers”!

“Numbers,” which marks INFINITE’s Kim Myung Soo (L)’s first acting project following his return from the military, is a new drama set against the backdrop of a major accounting firm. In addition to Kim Myung Soo, the drama’s cast includes Choi Jin HyukChoi Min Soo, former MOMOLAND member Yeonwoo, and more.

Kim Myung Soo will star as Jang Ho Woo, the first accountant without a college degree to join the prestigious Taeil Accounting Firm. The drama will follow Jang Ho Woo’s fight for justice and revenge as he tackles all sorts of obstacles at the elite firm.

Choi Jin Hyuk will play the role of Han Seung Jo, a man with a wealthy family, exceptional educational background, and good personality, who is also the only son of the vice president of Taeil Accounting Firm. Choi Min Soo will star as Han Je Gyun, the vice president of Taeil Accounting and Han Seung Jo’s father.

The newly released posters offer a glimpse of the intriguing relationship between Jang Ho Woo, Han Seung Jo, and Han Je Gyun, piquing viewers’ curiosity about their stories and what will happen when the three of them go head-to-head with their different goals.

The first poster captures rookie accountant Jang Ho Woo and Han Seung Jo from the point of view of Han Je Gyun. Jang Ho Woo is standing upright like a new recruit who has just joined the company, while Han Seung Jo has a certain ease about him that comes from his years of experience. Viewers are already anticipating the bromance between the two accountants, who have different objectives but will ultimately join hands to work towards the same goal.

'On my accountant's conscience, I would never allow that to happen.'

qgCuH9y.jpg

In another poster, Han Je Gyun exudes a powerful aura in a tense confrontation with Jang Ho Woo and Han Seung Jo. Although he is smiling kindly, his piercing and cold eyes create a chilling tension, stimulating viewers’ curiosity about what goals and desires he is hiding.

'Strong against the weak, survival of the fittest is the truth of the ecosystem'
PZkwScb.jpg

“Numbers” premieres on June 23 at 9:50 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

7 hours ago, booha said:

INFINITE’s Kim Myung Soo, Choi Jin Hyuk, And Choi Min Soo Have An Intriguing Relationship In “Numbers”

May 30, 2023

MBC has unveiled new posters for its upcoming drama “Numbers”!

“Numbers,” which marks INFINITE’s Kim Myung Soo (L)’s first acting project following his return from the military, is a new drama set against the backdrop of a major accounting firm. In addition to Kim Myung Soo, the drama’s cast includes Choi Jin HyukChoi Min Soo, former MOMOLAND member Yeonwoo, and more.

Kim Myung Soo will star as Jang Ho Woo, the first accountant without a college degree to join the prestigious Taeil Accounting Firm. The drama will follow Jang Ho Woo’s fight for justice and revenge as he tackles all sorts of obstacles at the elite firm.

Choi Jin Hyuk will play the role of Han Seung Jo, a man with a wealthy family, exceptional educational background, and good personality, who is also the only son of the vice president of Taeil Accounting Firm. Choi Min Soo will star as Han Je Gyun, the vice president of Taeil Accounting and Han Seung Jo’s father.

The newly released posters offer a glimpse of the intriguing relationship between Jang Ho Woo, Han Seung Jo, and Han Je Gyun, piquing viewers’ curiosity about their stories and what will happen when the three of them go head-to-head with their different goals.

The first poster captures rookie accountant Jang Ho Woo and Han Seung Jo from the point of view of Han Je Gyun. Jang Ho Woo is standing upright like a new recruit who has just joined the company, while Han Seung Jo has a certain ease about him that comes from his years of experience. Viewers are already anticipating the bromance between the two accountants, who have different objectives but will ultimately join hands to work towards the same goal.

'On my accountant's conscience, I would never allow that to happen.'

In another poster, Han Je Gyun exudes a powerful aura in a tense confrontation with Jang Ho Woo and Han Seung Jo. Although he is smiling kindly, his piercing and cold eyes create a chilling tension, stimulating viewers’ curiosity about what goals and desires he is hiding.

'Strong against the weak, survival of the fittest is the truth of the ecosystem'

“Numbers” premieres on June 23 at 9:50 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

@booha  thanks for sharing this. Ahhh.....lovely posters. This is clashing over ethics versus survival of the fittest in a world of finance. Now, they will be presenting their reports come June 23. - hahaha - “Numbers” just got more

interesting with Choi Jin Hyuk in it.   :popcornjackson:

• Like 1

(Preview 4)

iMBC:

'Numbers' Myung-soo Kim, Jin-hyeok Choi, Min-soo Choi, The beginning of an inevitable fate

MBC's new F/sa drama 'Numbers: Watchers in the Building Forest'

What is the real reason Kim Myung-soo (Infinite L) chose the path of an accountant?

enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveN

((google trans))

'Numbers' Myung-soo Kim, Jin-hyeok Choi, Min-soo Choi, The beginning of an inevitable fate

MBC's new F/sa drama 'Numbers: Watchers in the Building Forest'

What is the real reason Kim Myung-soo (Infinite L) chose the path of an accountant?

MBC's new F-Sa drama 'Numbers: Watchers in the Building Forest' (directed by Kim Chil-bong / scripted by Jung An, Oh Hye-seok / produced by Tiger Studio, A2G Entertainment / hereinafter 'Numbers'), which will be broadcast for the first time on June 23 (F)  The 4th teaser video (https://tv.naver.com/v/36495787), which contains the beginning of Kim Myung-soo (L)'s anger, was released.

It raises the heart rate of those who predict the fateful relationship between Kim Myung-soo (L), who became an accountant for revenge, and Choi Jin-hyeok, whom he met at the beginning, and the inevitable confrontation with Choi Min-soo, who is at the top of Taeil Accounting Firm.

'Numbers' is a human office action drama in which a high school graduate accountant Jang Ho-woo confronts the absurdity of a huge accounting firm and realizes justice in the most accountant-like but least accountant-like way. Through the story of accountants who die by numbers and live by numbers, they plan to maximize the appeal of the genre by providing detailed tension as well as exhilarating catharsis.

Among them, the 4th teaser video released captures the beginning of the turbulent fate of Jang Ho-woo (Kim Myung-soo), who became the first high school graduate accountant at Taeil Accounting Firm, considered the best in Korea, and makes you fall in love with its charm at once.    The video, which begins with a question asking Jang Ho-woo why he became an accountant, creates tension that makes your hands sweat with the appearance of Jang Ho-woo confronting a group of unknown people at a construction site. Jang Ho-woo is frustrated after facing someone's death due to an incident in the past. The narration, “My anger has no power,” along with his crying out in anger and sadness, makes you immerse yourself in his character in an instant.
The atmosphere takes a turn when Han Seung-jo (Choi Jin-hyeok), an ace accountant at Taeil Accounting Firm, appears in front of Jang Ho-woo. He threw a bundle of papers at the frustrated Jang Ho-woo and said calmly, “Look closely. What can this piece of paper written by an accounting firm do from now on?”   The fateful meeting of the two men that started like that brings about a big change in Jang Ho-woo's life. That is how Jang Ho-woo overcame failure and setbacks and proudly entered Taeil Accounting Firm as an accountant. Jang Ho-woo and Han Seung-jo, who are reunited as accountants versus accountants, and Han Je-gyun (Choi Min-soo), who show a huge presence in front of them, predict a match without concessions between three people who will fiercely fight to achieve their respective goals.

Office worker's biggest concern = Choosing a lunch menu

Today, Seungjo will give you a lunch menu recommendation

CJH: "About lunch recommendation... (wondering..)  I just had  'Beef Bibimbap' for lunch so how about Beef Bibimbap!! "

• Love 1

10 Korean Dramas You Need to Be Watching in June 2023

Summer is well on its way, and with it brings new kdramas for the month of June! We have supernatural, rom-coms, office, and suspense to choose from. Let’s see what we have to look forward to in this June 2023 edition of “Korean Dramas You Need to Be Watching.”

This monthly series is meant to keep you updated on what’s happening in that amazing world of Korean dramas so that you don’t miss out on anything! Here are the kdramas you should keep an eye out for in June 2023:

PREMIERING IN JUNE:

2. Numbers

Numbers Korean Drama - Kim Myung Soo and Choi Jin Hyuk

Numbers follows the stories of employees at an accounting firm including a new employee (Kim Myung Soo) who has graduated high school and the son of the company’s vice president (Choi Jin Hyuk).

Numbers is scheduled to premiere June 23 on MBC.

(skipped unrelated...)

source : https://kdramakisses.com/2023/06/01/10-korean-dramas-you-need-to-be-watching-in-june-2023/

• Like 1

*** After watching the teasers of "Numbers", I wonder if there be any romance in the drama. Well, it doesn't matter to me at all.   :kisslevel:

Watch: INFINITE’s Kim Myung Soo Pursues Accounting In An Attempt To Get Revenge In “Numbers” Teaser

20230602171820_Kim-Myung-Soo.jpg?s=900x6

Numbers” has previewed Kim Myung Soo’s intriguing backstory in its latest teaser!

MBC’s “Numbers,’ which marks INFINITE’s Kim Myung Soo (L)’s first acting project following his return from the military, is a new drama set against the backdrop of a major accounting firm. Kim Myung Soo will star as Jang Ho Woo, the first accountant without a college degree to join the prestigious Taeil Accounting Firm. The cast also includes Choi Jin HyukChoi Min Soo, former MOMOLAND member Yeonwoo, and more.

The drama’s new teaser takes a deep dive into the past of Jang Ho Woo (Kim Myung Soo), who pursues accounting in order to get revenge. As he heartbreakingly sobs over someone’s death, Jang Ho Woo explains, “Because there was no strength in my anger.”

In Jang Ho Woo’s first encounter with Taeil Accounting Firm, the firm’s ace accountant Han Seung Jo (Choi Jin Hyuk) coldly tells him, “Watch closely. What this singular piece of paper written by an accounting firm can do from this point on.”

This marks a turning point in Jang Ho Woo’s life as he comments, “That’s when I knew. That there was strength in your anger.” He takes this as a sign to pursue accounting and does everything he can until he gets hired at Taeil Accounting Firm. There, he reunites with Han Seung Jo, now as his fellow accountant. Their ruthless competition heats up even more under the watchful eye of Han Je Gyun (Choi Min Soo), the vice president of Taeil Accounting and Han Seung Jo’s father.

Despite having different goals, Jang Ho Woo and Han Seung Jo eventually team up against Han Je Gyun. Jang Ho Woo determinedly states, “The strength to change what is wrong. I’m going to try and take some too.”

Catch the full teaser here!

“Numbers” will premiere on June 23 at 9:50 p.m. KST and you can check out a different teaser here!

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

On 6/4/2023 at 11:38 AM, booha said:

Ho-woo x Seung-jo bromance chemistry that you can see in gif 

The combo of 2 face geniuses...? Just perfect

@booha  thanks for sharing this. I've seen one episode of "My Little Old Boy" where Choi Jin Hyuk was there and if you have seen the show, you would be amused at how cool and detached he appears in most of his roles. MBC dropped new stills of him and L in the upcoming drama, "Numbers", which premieres at the end of the month.  :7555_attack:

20230605_113800.jpg?w=1024

• Like 1

*** The month of June has a wide array of exhilarating dramas to offer to fans; from romance to thriller to crime action! "Numbers" is one of the dramas worth checking out this month. The drama premieres on June 23 on MBC.   :heart:

numbers.jpeg?w=820

• Like 1

13 June K-Drama Premieres To Look Forward To

20230605132159_june-dramas.jpg?s=900x600

June is here along with lots of heat and a batch of new K-dramas to tune into!

Here are some new K-dramas to check out this month:

Numbers

numbers-2.jpeg

Cast: Kim Myung Soo (INFINITE), Choi Jin Hyuk, Choi Min Soo, Yeonwoo, Sungyeol (INFINITE), Kim Young Jae, Bae Hae Sun, Jung Hae Kyun, Do Yeon Jin, Kim Sun Bin, etc.

Premiere Date: June 23

Broadcast Details: Fridays and Saturdays at 9:50 p.m. KST on MBC, available on Viki

“Numbers” is a drama set against the backdrop of a major accounting firm. Kim Myung Soo stars as Jang Ho Woo, the first accountant without a college degree to join the prestigious Taeil Accounting Firm. The drama will follow Jang Ho Woo’s fight for justice and revenge as he tackles all sorts of obstacles at the elite firm. Choi Jin Hyuk plays Han Seung Jo, the only son of the vice president of Taeil Accounting Firm. Watch a teaser here!

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 1

*** Amidst the intriguing relationship of a rookie accountant and a veteran accountant who seem to have nothing else in common besides their jobs and their thrilling battle against the corruption of a large accounting firm, Kim Myungsoo and Choi Jin Hyuk have hinted at an unexpected bromance chemistry between their characters. Choi Jin Hyuk said, “They both have a ‘tsundere’ kind of charm. The fact that they don’t directly express their feelings for each other will be a subtly entertaining part of the show for viewers. I think this is the first time I’ve worked with younger friends, like Ho Woo and Yeon Ah (Yeonwoo). Everyone is so enthusiastic and hardworking that I feel motivated to work hard as well.”  

:popcornjackson:

Choi-jin-hyuk-kim-myung-soo.jpeg

202306050803570310_2_20230605080604073.j

source : https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/609/0000732883

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

INFINITE’s Kim Myung Soo And Choi Jin Hyuk Hint At Intriguing Bromance Chemistry In “Numbers”

20230606095234_Choi-jin-hyuk-kim-myung-s

Kim Myung Soo and Choi Jin Hyuk have shared their thoughts on their characters’ chemistry in upcoming MBC drama “Numbers”!

“Numbers,” which marks INFINITE’s Kim Myung Soo (L)’s first acting project following his return from the military, is a new drama set against the backdrop of a major accounting firm. In addition to Kim Myung Soo, the drama’s cast includes Choi Jin Hyuk, Choi Min Soo, former MOMOLAND member Yeonwoo, and more.

Kim Myung Soo will star as Jang Ho Woo, a rookie accountant who is also the first accountant without a college degree to join the prestigious Taeil Accounting Firm. The drama will follow Jang Ho Woo’s fight for justice and revenge as he tackles all sorts of obstacles at the elite firm.

Choi Jin Hyuk will play the role of Han Seung Jo, a veteran accountant with a wealthy family, exceptional educational background, and good personality. Han Seung Jo is also the only son of the vice president of Taeil Accounting Firm.

Amidst the intriguing relationship of a rookie accountant and a veteran accountant who seem to have nothing else in common besides their jobs and their thrilling battle against the corruption of a large accounting firm, Kim Myungsoo and Choi Jin Hyuk have hinted at an unexpected bromance chemistry between their characters, further stimulating viewers’ curiosity about how the relationship between Jang Ho Woo and Han Seung Jo will be portrayed in the drama.

Spoiler

Kim-myung-soo.jpeg

Choi-jin-hyuk.jpeg

Kim Myung Soo shared, “Their banters will be fun to watch. In the beginning, they are hostile and wary of each other, but as the drama progresses, they realize that they need each other. Please look forward to seeing how Ho Woo and Seung Jo eventually work together to solve their problems.”

Choi Jin Hyuk added, “They both have a ‘tsundere’ kind of charm. The fact that they don’t directly express their feelings for each other will be a subtly entertaining part of the show for viewers.”

Kim-myung-soo-choi-jin-hyuk.jpeg

Choi-jin-hyuk-kim-myung-soo.jpeg

The two actors also spoke about the cheerful and enthusiastic atmosphere on set. Kim Myung Soo revealed, “I’m filming with a senior whom I have so much to learn from. The good synergy with the actors during filming made the set very fun.”

While Choi Jin Hyuk added, “I think this is the first time I’ve worked with younger friends, like Ho Woo and Yeon Ah (Yeonwoo). Everyone is so enthusiastic and hardworking that I feel motivated to work hard as well.”

“Numbers” premieres on June 23 at 9:50 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki. Check out the latest teaser for the drama here!

• Like 1

#Numbers poster shooting making revealed

Endless laughter X charismatic scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAMTzBiI4zk

Han Seung Jo's little TMI: 'When I get really angry, I take off my watch!'

Han Seung Jo
personnel record card:
[special Features]
The only son of Han Je-kyun, vice president of Taeil Accounting Firm.
The so-called Taeil Accounting Firm’s relic.
[specialty]
A top-tier with a good family, a good education, and a good character.
[values]
Balance, sense of balance. Always trying to strike a balance.   
No matter what, he treats everyone or every task without emotion.
He will never forgive anyone who crosses the line he has drawn.
[personality]
He is misunderstood as arrogant because he can’t do lip service and speak with polite words

He likes neat and orderly things, so if it's a job, it's a job, if it's a person, it's a person.
He believes that there is a clear line that must be kept between two or more things.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, booha said:

#Numbers poster shooting making revealed

Endless laughter X charismatic scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAMTzBiI4zk

Han Seung Jo's little TMI: 'When I get really angry, I take off my watch!'

Han Seung Jo
personnel record card:
[special Features]
The only son of Han Je-kyun, vice president of Taeil Accounting Firm.
The so-called Taeil Accounting Firm’s relic.
[specialty]
A top-tier with a good family, a good education, and a good character.
[values]
Balance, sense of balance. Always trying to strike a balance.   
No matter what, he treats everyone or every task without emotion.
He will never forgive anyone who crosses the line he has drawn.
[personality]
He is misunderstood as arrogant because he can’t do lip service and speak with polite words

He likes neat and orderly things, so if it's a job, it's a job, if it's a person, it's a person.
He believes that there is a clear line that must be kept between two or more things.

@booha  thanks for sharing this. Ahhh.............a bromance to anticipate.....L shared that their relationship with Choi Jin Hyuk progressed from being cautious of each other to be in need of each other.  I'm curious how they will confront

the corruption of a huge accounting firm with numbers.   :shaq:

• Like 2

Numbers sounds so interesting and I am excited for it. But part of me was hoping that CJ will soon get a comedy role. He’s so naturally talented in that area. Feels bad that he gets typecasted solely based on how he looks. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, partyon said:

@booha What is this?

Why is he saying in this clip that he's born in 1985? :w00t: Isn't he born in 1986?
:crazily:

@partyon  as far as I remember some years ago, in an interview with SBS E! News, he said that if we search his name on a portal site, it says that his birthday is early 1985, but it’s actually early 1986. (his bday is February) In Korea, if you are born in the months of January and February, you are put into the same school year as those who were born in the year before you; thus came about the “early” birthdate. So, I guess this may be his reason, too. So, during that interview, he said that he changed his birthday to an early 1985 birthday. He felt weird changing the profile back, so he just left it as is. However, it is just the profile that he has left as is; he said that his friends and acquaintances know his age. So there’s no problem there for him. In any case, he does feel it is right to have the correct age on his profile.  

:rubchin:

On 6/7/2023 at 11:19 AM, booha said:

#Numbers Main Poster is out~

"Our purpose may be different, but our goal is the same."

On the newspaper: Taeil Accounting Firm VP Han Jekyun's Noblesse Oblige

https://twitter.com/lkiment_/status/1666270533951049729

@booha  thanks for sharing this. In this main poster, Han Seung Jo puts an arm around Jang Ho Woo’s shoulder as they wear matching expressions, it seems revealing that they have become one team. The caption at why the two accountants have come together to join forces, it reads, “Because even though we have different objectives, we share the same goal.”  I'm starting to like this duo.   :heart2beat:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

INFINITE’s Kim Myung Soo And Choi Jin Hyuk Are United By A Common Goal In New Drama “Numbers”

20230609001253_Kim-Myung-Soo-Choi-Jin-Hy

MBC has unveiled the main poster for its upcoming drama “Numbers”!

“Numbers” is a suspenseful new revenge drama set against the backdrop of a major accounting firm. In what marks his first acting project since his return from the military, INFINITE’s Kim Myung Soo (L) will star as Jang Ho Woo, the first accountant without a college degree to join the prestigious Taeil Accounting Firm.

Choi Jin Hyuk will play the firm’s star accountant Han Seung Jo, who appears to be the polar opposite of Jang Ho Woo at first glance. A talented accountant from a wealthy family with an impeccable educational background, Han Seung Jo is the only son of Han Je Gyun (Choi Min Soo), the second highest-ranking executive at Taeil Accounting.

Although Jang Ho Woo and Han Seung Jo seem to have nothing in common, these two very different men wind up forging an unlikely alliance to battle corruption and fight for justice.

In the newly released poster for the upcoming drama, Han Seung Jo puts an arm around Jang Ho Woo’s shoulder as they wear matching determined expressions, revealing that they have become one team. Jang Ho Woo is also holding a burning newspaper that features a headline about Han Je Gyun and his “noblesse oblige,” suggesting that the seemingly philanthropic Han Je Gyun may be the target of Jang Ho Woo’s fiery revenge.

Meanwhile, the caption hints at why the two accountants have come together to join forces, reading, “Because even though we have different objectives, we share the same goal.”

Numbers.jpeg

“Numbers” premieres on June 23 at 9:50 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki. Check out the latest teaser for the drama here!

• Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

25 minutes ago, willenette said:

@partyon  as far as I remember some years ago, in an interview with SBS E! News, he said that if we search his name on a portal site, it says that his birthday is early 1985, but it’s actually early 1986. (his bday is February) In Korea, if you are born in the months of January and February, you are put into the same school year as those who were born in the year before you; thus came about the “early” birthdate. So, I guess this may be his reason, too. So, during that interview, he said that he changed his birthday to an early 1985 birthday. He felt weird changing the profile back, so he just left it as is. However, it is just the profile that he has left as is; he said that his friends and acquaintances know his age. So there’s no problem there for him. In any case, he does feel it is right to have the correct age on his profile.  

Thank you for explaining about CJH’s birth year.   I completely forgot about this so called ‘the early birth year for school enrollment’ with CJH. haha  :Megalol:

** Choi Jin-hyeok and Kim Young-jae appear on 'Radio Star'. They recently finished recording, and the broadcast date is scheduled for the end of this month. :)

Choi Jin-hyeok, Shin Hyun-soo, Bae Yu-ram, and Kim Young-jae appear on 'Radio Star'.

According to the entertainment industry on 6/9, Choi Jin-hyeok, Shin Hyun-soo, Bae Yu-ram, and Kim Young-jae will appear as guests on MBC's entertainment program 'Radio Star'. They recently finished recording, and the broadcast date is scheduled for the end of this month.

Choi Jin-hyeok and Kim Young-jae will play the role of an ace accountant and a senior manager, a manager-level accountant, respectively in MBC's new F/Sa drama 'Numbers', which will be broadcast for the first time on 6/23. Expectations are high as it is expected to tell the behind-the-scenes story about the drama in 'Radio Star'.

Shin Hyun-soo, who recently played the role as a platoon leader in the original Tving drama 'After School War Activity', is set to air the tvN one-act play 'Don't Press the Peach' in July.

Bae Yoo-ram took on the role of Chief Park in SBS' 'Exemplary Taxi 2', which ended last month, and led the drama's popularity.

https://isplus.com/article/view/isp202306090019

• Like 1
  • Blob 1