Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

*** Actor Kim Sun-bin-II has been cast in the drama " Numbers". He plays the role of Gong Hee-sam, Jang Ho-woo's (L) childhood friend and current roommate. "Numbers" is scheduled to air in the first half of this year. I hope we could get to know the exact date, though. Can't wait to see CJH again in the small screen..............it's been quite a long while. 

:surprisedwut:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Kim Myung Soo and Choi Jin Hyuk Set to Star in “Numbers: Surveillant of the Forest of Buildings”

accounting-firm-kim-myung-soo-and-choi-j

Kim Myung Soo (Secret Royal Inspector) and Choi Jin Hyuk (Zombie Detective) are all set to star in the upcoming Korean drama Numbers: Surveillant of the Forest of Buildings (also known as Accounting Firm). Numbers: Surveillant of the Forest of Buildings follows the stories of employees at an accounting firm including a new employee who has graduated high school and the son of the company’s vice president.

Kim Myung Soo will play the new employee with Choi Jin Hyuk as the son of the company’s vice president.

Numbers: Surveillant of the Forest of Buildings has plans to air later in 2023 on MBC.

source : https://kdramakisses.com/2023/03/02/kim-myung-soo-and-choi-jin-hyuk-set-to-star-in-numbers-surveillant-of-the-forest-of-buildings/

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

CJH Japan FM

Best Innovation

E.L.F-5893

actually…

I went to his very nice fan meeting. Ever since I started watching Korean dramas, I've been interested in him. When I met him today, I fell in love with him even more  When he plays a role in a drama, he seems cold, but he's really cool, he sings well, and he's the kind of person who can't lie

BOj6pOI.jpg

Spoiler

Cv6RjEH.jpg

7VDjFH4.jpg

https://twitter.com/kobakumi5893/status/1631998746686017539/photo/3

Spoiler

• Blob 1

(('My Little Old Boy'))

Comedians Kim Jun-ho and Kim Ji-min hold a surprise fan meeting for comedian Kim Min-kyung who said CJH was her ideal type.   KMK is also a shooter and participated as a representative of Korea in the 2022 Handgun World Shooting Competition hosted by the IPSC (International Practical Shooting Confederation).

l7Slday.jpg

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202303121022441910

[Preview] Kim Min-kyung, 'Min-kyung's star' Choi Jin-hyeok appeared, excitement exploded

• Blob 1

EVENT: In a drama slump? Like sparkly tracksuits? Want to watch a classic "Cinderella" drama? Welcome to the Secret Garden group re-watch

Like Binnie, you could say "why not?

531e515993972e2a49ee7079dd1d698a.gif

You will find the re-watch thread here:

Your Event Organizers

• Like 1

On 3/12/2023 at 9:47 AM, booha said:

(('My Little Old Boy'))

Comedians Kim Jun-ho and Kim Ji-min hold a surprise fan meeting for comedian Kim Min-kyung who said CJH was her ideal type.   KMK is also a shooter and participated as a representative of Korea in the 2022 Handgun World Shooting Competition hosted by the IPSC (International Practical Shooting Confederation).

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202303121022441910

[Preview] Kim Min-kyung, 'Min-kyung's star' Choi Jin-hyeok appeared, excitement exploded

Are these episodes (there have been “2” - yes - they break up one segment into more than one episode) his “public penance” for the “events” that happened during 2021? 

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images, videos & tweets! Thanks!

On 3/16/2023 at 8:18 AM, booha said:

@alithecpa  :blush:

Hi
This segment about CJH with Kim Min-kyung is new and was filmed recently(EP234+235, 2023)

(('My Little Old Boy')) EP234

https://twitter.com/oneblue_15/status/1635981431578189824

@booha I understand that these are recent - which makes it even more interesting. 

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote GIFs & tweets! Thanks!

**This fan is a very devoted Korean fan.  She went to a movie premiere  to see CJH who attended as a VIP guest and wrote a summary of what happened.  She ran into a few mishaps at the beginning but luckily she happened to see him in person by chance and said hello to him.  :blush:  :happy2:

hwangjeongmi720

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqA8LPDJYEp/?igshid=YTgzYjQ4ZTY%3D

23.03.20 (Mon)

VIP premiere of the movie Woongnam

Date: 23.03.20 (Mon)

Venue: CGV Yongsan

(( Review of the (photo) press wall/zone for the premiere of the movie 'Woongnam'))

Today, I met our actor.
Actually I didn’t feel good today so I hesitated for 0.1 second, but I decided to see him as he’s my healing guard and magic pill
I arrived around 7 o'clock. It was so jam-packed with people.
I estimated he would arrive after 8:00, so I waited at the entrance (of photo zone) with a precious selfie stick 

Spoiler

But I waited at the wrong photo zone and I didn’t get to the right one until later.
There were already a lot of reporters and people in front of me, and the distance from the stage was very far from me.
My precious selfie stick didn’t perform well.

After filming with my arms raised, I finally saw he came up to the stage.
Wow! Cool! nice and great style
It's a short time, it's blurry and I couldn't hear his voice,
but I tried my best to record our actor in it.

In such a short duration, I couldn't see his face properly, and my legs hurt.
As I was resting in a chair, suddenly he appeared right in front of me

It was so unexpected…  in a fog state I just clicked on my cell phone to video him!!   I thought I had missed him so I was upset and whined alone kekeke
I said hello to him.  Then it was time to watch the movie and he went in. 
It's a shame to miss the back view so I videoed it too.

No misunderstanding! I was also on my way home

I was happy to be able to see him even for a moment, and it was good.
My headache was completely gone happily  
Enjoy watching and return home safely

Spoiler

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...

CJH as new Hayden Perlie Global Ambassador :hooray2:

@hayden_perlie

Introducing Korean actor #ChoiJinHyuk @real_jinhyuk as new Hayden Perlie Global Ambassador.

Unique, Inspirational and Confident, he has captivated an entire generation - who better than Choi Jin Hyuk to embody the spirit of Hayden Perlie?

Discover more on haydenperlie.com

#HaydenPerlie #ChoiJinHyuk #Eyewear #HPGlobalAmbassador

n7JLQTA.png

choijinhyuk_taiwanfans_support

NzKkhXy.png

Spoiler

• Blob 1