Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

g_tree_creative

Happy news that you have been waiting for

Feb 12, 2023,  Choi Jin-hyuk will hold a fan meeting

Have a nice day while watching the video of Jin-hyuk who is full of excitement from meeting you 

Details regarding the fan meeting will be released sequentially.

https://twitter.com/UniUjinent/status/1603965013144002560

Choi Jin-hyuk Taiwan FM <WITH YOU>
Show date: Feb 12, 2023(S) 5PM (Taiwan time)
Performance Venue: Sinbuk City Hall, assembly hall
Address of the venue:
Shinbuk, Pangyo-gu, Jungsan-road Section 1, 3rd floor, room 161
Taiwan fan meeting details will be announced soon, so please stay tuned!

Baidu Choi Jin Hyuk

Best Innovation

• Blob 1

CJH FM Ticket sales start at 13:00 on December 31 (Sat)

:glee:

ujin.ent_official 

2023 ASIATOUR LIVE IN TAIPEI Choi Jin-hyeok Fan Meeting

Ticket sales start at 13:00 on December 31 (Sat).

If you haven't bought tickets yet, make a reservation soon and get tickets

more info => instagram.com/p/CmbLl4tpwFB/

부우

https://twitter.com/oneblue_15/status/1602301797892493312

jRsOUBx.gif

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...

**  Greeting from Jin Hyukssi  to  choijinhyuk_officialfancafe

hello. It is theReal.
Today is the last day of 2022.
I wish you a good day.
In 2023
more happy days than this year,
I hope you achieve everything you want to achieve
To the dear fans
Wishing you Happy New Year♡

https://twitter.com/Innovat0209/status/1609136829768536066

**choijinhyuk_officialfancafe

Happy New Year~!
Thank you to theReal cafe members and overseas fans who loved Choi Jin-hyuk with The Real in 2022.
In 2023, The Real will support and be with Choi Jin-hyuk so that he can shine even more.
The Real cafe always supports  Choi Jin-hyeok.

oyKepn2.png

Ticketing started on December 31st (Sat) at 13:00 (Taiwan time).

https://twitter.com/UniUjinent/status/1609557604602372096

• Blob 1

*** I hope we could hear news about "Accounting Firm" now since this drama was reportedly to air sometime this year on MBC. I also hope that we could get confirmation if CJH is taking the role. He'll play as the senior manager.  Wait & see.....  :heart:

• Like 1

** GTree announced CJH’s second FM in Japan (March 4, 2023) His last Japan FM happened in 2018.

:dorashakes:

g_tree_creative

Choi Jin-hyuk will hold a fan meeting <Flower Garden> at Tokyo Theater 1010 on March 4 2023.
Here is the poster of <Flower Garden>. CJH feels full of excitement at his first Tokyo fan meeting in 4 years!
Thank you fans for your interest
You can check the details of Choi Jin-hyeok's Tokyo fan meeting <Flower Garden> at the address below.

= >> https://metanoia.co.jp/event/choijinhyuk/

CJHofficial_jp

Spoiler

Best Innovation

This time's fan meeting "Flower Garden" will celebrate the Japanese annual event "Hinamatsuri" (Doll's Festival). It contains the feeling of wishing for a wonderful spring to come.

Ticket Sales Schedule

* FC lottery pre-sale * Sales link will be released separately around 6th (Fri)

Reception period: January 7, 2023 (Sat) 11:00 to January 15 (Sun) 23:59

Winning announcement-payment period: January 18 (Wednesday)-January 22 (Sunday)

URL : http://choijinhyuk.jp

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

whaha   By naming  'BABO(fool/twit/idiot) Trio'  JHssi and sunbaenims created own team image in 'My Little Old Boy'      It’s a good title.  It fits well for the show.  When CJH introduced himself as the youngster BABO trio in the concert, the audience responded warmly.   IWH and KJM are likable and well seasoned players so I’m not surprised CJH made a bond with them.   Now I have to wonder whether CJH decided to stick around  the show longer??    

Im Won-hee X Kim Jong-min X Choi Jin-hyeok, island village trip… sudden blind date arrangement (My Little Old Boy)

Im Won-hee, Kim Jong-min, and Choi Jin-hyeok transform into island village teachers.

(1/8)On SBS' 'My Little Old Boy', the 'BABO(fool/twit/idiot) Trio' IWH, KJM, and CJH will act as island village teachers and unveil  an amazing  physical education class.

On this day, IWH, KJM, and CJH visited a small island called “Gopado,” which has no restaurants or supermarkets. They came to visit the last graduates of the Gopado branch school.

The three attracted attention by holding a special sports event for graduates who had not received physical education classes properly because they had no peers. Moreover, for the sports day, even the village chief and the three musketeers of the grandmothers appeared, bringing fun and emotion.

In particular, it was revealed that the village chief already had a grandchild despite being a younger sister than Im Won-hee, which made single Won-hee feeling very dispirited.
It is also rumored that Im Won-hee, who got trio grandmothers’ expectation, made everyone laugh by revealing his fantastic body gag.
On the other hand, the three of them were also treated with a Gopado meal table.   During the meal, the village chief arranged a blind date for single Won-hee, saying, ‘Aren’t you lonely?’ and made Won-hee thrilled.
However, soon after, a huge twist on the blind date was revealed and devastated everyone, raising questions about the identity of the blind date.

EuxxAuI.jpg

q1HBwso.jpg

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1673704

• Blob 1

Lunar New Year 2023 :blush:

ujin.ent_official

Choi Jin Hyuk   For the Taiwan fan meeting on February 12th

A lot of preparation is being done. ~^^

The video of New Year greetings to Taiwanese fans is ready!

g_tree_creative

Have a safe and enjoyable New Year's Eve,

happy new year
Choi Jin-hyuk and G-Tree Creative wish  all your wishes come true in 2023
Choi Jin-hyuk will continue to be active this year as well.
Please look forward to it a lot~~!!

choijinhyuk_officialfancafe

The Real fans, Happy New Year
Have a happy Chinese New Year holiday~!!

QEKkYGk.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

GBXcUO0.gif

Baidu Choi Jin Hyuk

Best Innovation

On 1/19/2023 at 2:40 PM, partyon said:

Choi Jin Hyuk was in the news today for posting a comment on another celebrity's IG page... Hoping this won't turn into another scandal...

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/netizens-divided-actor-kang-ki-young-alleged-brown-face-point-men/

Hi thank you for info.   It’s interesting how some reacted to Kang Ki-young’s IG pictures.  
it seems those critical IG commentators jumped on the wagon without reading about Kang Ki-young’s character.  Maybe it’s about herd mentality because there are comments which clearly explained about the character.  
KKY posted 2 IG photos on his character. On this IG (https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnl9ZLlPvcq/ ) which CJH made a comment, KKY shows warm playfulness with his character.  To me CJH's comment didn't amount to much. It just sounded typical. :blush:

((comment from IG))

Spoiler

@sunyoungkim7
@towmiiee_fam  Don't be disappointed. He plays the role of Kasim (Korean name Lee Bong-han) in this film. A very lovable character. Actor Kang Ki-young did a good job. I've only seen the trailer yet, but he's been living in a sunny country for so long that his skin has turned brown. He is a Korean who loves Afghanistan and speaks the local language well, so he will serve as an interpreter. This is a movie about the preciousness of life. I am waiting to see the movie.^^ I live in London, so I haven't seen it yet, but people who have seen this movie, which was released in Korea three days ago, highly recommend it.^^

((news article about KKY’s part ( portion goggle translation)))

Kang Ki-young, perfectly realized localized visual... Expect perfect acting performance ↑ ('Bargaining')

Spoiler

Kasim, played by Kang Ki-young, is a Korean who is fluent in the official languages of Afghanistan, ‘Dari’ and ‘Pashto,’ and because of this, Park Dae-sik (Hyun Bin) offers an interpreter to join the negotiation operation.

Kasim, a weed-like figure who survived in the back alleys of Afghanistan, is a master of improvisation created by his unique survival instinct, and will bring joy to the audience with his witty words even at the negotiation scene.

Kang Ki-young is known to have poured a lot of passion into 'Kasim'

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2023011773154

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

• booha changed the title to Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy' [Upcoming MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers(Watchers of Concrete Jungle)"

@booha@willenetteHappy New Year 2023 to you both!!!! Hope all's well with you both! I've been away for the Holidays & during those times, I was Kdrama/s clean hahaha Not a single drama I've watched since, the one I've been watching were put on hold & up till now haven't continued!

chingoos mian mian i've been absent here and i cldn't even recall when was the last time i had talked to you guys! well with the Holidays over I can now sorta reflect on some stuff one of those would be to interact with soompi & chingoos like you both! Mind you, I've been absent in terms of watching Kdramas since I think Oct last yr! I hate to say I wld have to read past msgs about CJH and not sure if he's got a new drama? I hope so! Well, I hope to be back here when I have a moment so just bear with me! My hat's off to you guys for being so loyal to CJH woah I'm speechless! He's not even aware that there are some loyal fans like you & others here! See you again! :partyblob:

• Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@booha@willenetteHappy New Year 2023 to you both!!!! Hope all's well with you both! I've been away for the Holidays & during those times, I was Kdrama/s clean hahaha Not a single drama I've watched since, the one I've been watching were put on hold & up till now haven't continued!

chingoos mian mian i've been absent here and i cldn't even recall when was the last time i had talked to you guys! well with the Holidays over I can now sorta reflect on some stuff one of those would be to interact with soompi & chingoos like you both! Mind you, I've been absent in terms of watching Kdramas since I think Oct last yr! I hate to say I wld have to read past msgs about CJH and not sure if he's got a new drama? I hope so! Well, I hope to be back here when I have a moment so just bear with me! My hat's off to you guys for being so loyal to CJH woah I'm speechless! He's not even aware that there are some loyal fans like you & others here! See you again! :partyblob:

@hibiscus23 Hi chingu! So NICE to see you around this time! I missed our chats here. Yes, he has a new drama titled "Accounting Firm". It's just that news & updates regarding this upcoming series are still very rare right now, I hope we could get MORE news/updates about this drama soon. He'll be with INFINITE Kim Myung Soo (L) in this drama. Just as the title suggests, “Accounting Firm” new drama will depict the stories surrounding an accounting company: Taeil Accounting Firm. Choi Jin Hyuk will play the role of Kim Myun Soo sunbae in Taeil Accounting Firm. Explanations/reports stated that he will act the role of a senior manager with 12 years of experience in the accounting field. This “Accounting Firm” MBC new drama is a production by Tiger Studio in collaboration with Image Nine Comm. Can't wait for this. We can finally see his wonderful acting once again. I'm excited to see what kind of combination L and Choi Jin Hyuk will make in the new drama. Will we get another bromance duo just like Song Joong Ki and Jin Goo in “Descendants of The Sun” or a hilarious frienemy like Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook in “Goblin”? Wait & see............... “I heard that Accounting Firm” will just start filming at the end of this year. So, we might be able to watch this collaboration during the first half of next year (2024).   :heart:

• Love 1