Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@ell4u     Hello  I hope everything is okay with you too.  Our handsome man is mia but we know he is trying his best  whatever he has been facing??? 

Feeling mellow.. 

Irving Berlin - Always

cr to uploader

kP6W17n.jpg

RBH

from staff IG

fzIWDwE.jpg

nAzuc7n.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 3

This video shows the first part from CJH’s first KFM(2014).   daum café/the Real  posted it 7/31/2015.  I’m rather busy these days  to translate it  but as soon as I have time, I will try it.   Take care  everyone:wub:

**Opening greeting/ Birthday cake :wub:

[theReal] 2014 최진혁 팬미팅 'the FIRST DATE' part.1

cr: 최진혁 공식팬카페 'theReal' Official Youtube

tt8LoD5.jpg

expecting heat wave in Korea

OLnmdHj.gif

http://cafe.daum.net/theReal/

pcsDx83.gif

4i5uaWI.gif

• Like 2

Guest chaybags55

Hello @booha thanks as always ..waiting for your translation of the above vid. RegArds and hello to all hyukie ladies!

Hello there Hyukie gals!  Sorry....I've been really bogged down with work and family.

Thanks to all who have been sharing the beautiful posts of our dear man! We are all missing him so badly!! :tears::wub:

Please take good care everyone.

Love CJH & all you Hyukie fangals!

Edited by meili29
  • Like 3

@willenette    It's hard to believe that  CJH has been in the army 132 days ( 4 months and  10 days).   Still many more  days have to pass through...:(     Have a good day chingu

I found another short MV of wonjoo.  

The Heirs - Kim Won & Jeon Hyun Ju 상속자들 뮤비 (posted 11/13/2013)

cr to uploader

Kim Won EP5 Heirs

38HW0P0.jpg

qMMJ9o6.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha
  • Like 1

Guest chaybags55

@booha saw that vid above too, so sad of their love story, cruel writer , kim won bore the weight of the crown and lost his love too haayz.. I found cjh very handsome as Kim Won tho.. And the heirs gave him the opportunity To be discovered globally ..so still a  win win situation for our dear hyukie..

Edited by chaybags55

@willenette    It's hard to believe that  CJH has been in the army 132 days ( 4 months and  10 days).   Still many more  days have to pass through...:(     Have a good day chingu

I found another short MV of wonjoo.  

The Heirs - Kim Won & Jeon Hyun Ju 상속자들 뮤비 (posted 11/13/2013)

Hi booha, ahhh...........time really flies so fast, dear. :P Thanks for sharing the video above. NICE........... :D

• Like 1

@booha saw that vid above too, so sad of their love story, cruel writer , kim won bore the weight of the crown and lost his love too haayz.. I found cjh very handsome as Kim Won tho.. And the heirs gave him the opportunity To be discovered globally ..so still a  win win situation for our dear hyukie..

You are so right, Even though his part as Kim Won didn't get much screen time in Heirs, he got the international exposure because of the success of Heirs.  Besides they gave him a fantastic wardrobe.   Oh well He got a fantastic wardrobe  in FTLY as Daniel too. I'm glad he had an opportunity to show off his fantastic looks in Heirs and FTLY.  Let's dream that his next drama after his MS will be romcom with the mixture of Kim Won/Daniel/OCM.  :phew::lol:

@meili29   Thank you for fanart   Many hugs   I know you don't mind that I might want to look at Hyuki's right arm(superhot) and his left arm(supersexy).   hehe    I love the outline of his arms.  Somehow I missed seeing it before.

Here is Daniel.  Soon I need to post  more Daniel images.

xhdAcJa.jpg

8rH90SV.jpg

57jrP3L.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 3

This  fan from daum cafe/Real  started to post   very cute gifs continuously  some of which I already posted.  

cafe.daum.net/theReal

1 (8/8) another hot day   sweating buckets  

6jvEEWJ.gif

2 ( 8/11)  The angel is shooting with  cupid's arrow which is supposedly making Hyukssi  happy( according to this fan)   But  I wonder about her choice of arrow.     Cupid's  arrow is for falling in love and falling in love  doesn't guarantee happiness   as anyone who has experienced  it  should know.   It may be this fan is too young to know about  the unpredictable  roller coaster from falling in love by cupid's arrow. hahaha

P2eGzeR.gif

3 (8/12)  Pig's dream brings a good fortune   It's for Hyuki  from her goodnight  gift.  So it's a good omen to be visited by pig???   Good to know    Such adorable piggy

Gtj012h.gif

4 (8/12)  It doesn't need a long description:  She misses him.   Her charm offense to her oppa.     How Hyukssi could be indifferent to those teary eyes.   

MkPPuxM.gif

WgZPYNP.jpg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20141029100604700

Edited by booha

Hey there, how is everyone? Sorry I haven't been popping in much. Busy w real life and not much time to daydream about Hyuk, although he is still always at the back of my mind. :P Dropped in to say hi and that I hope all of you regulars still have him in your hearts. In a way, no news is good news. Hope to catch up with you guys soon. Miss ya! Luv, Celes

• Like 1

Hi all my dear chingus, I miss all of you so much!! So sorry for leaving here for such a long period. Hope everyone is doing well! Just have a quick look at the last page of this forum, so happy I can see some familiar faces are still here keep posting. @booha I miss you so soooooo muchhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :wub:Thank you very much for your efforts in keeping us all update news of Hyukie.  Well, though I haven't come for a long time, my heart is still with Hyukie and am doing fan services. I am now helping to manage two Facebook fan pages. I think some of you may already know about these two pages. I'm here to invite all hyukie's fans to come and visit if you have time.

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group 
(CJHHKFG)
*Posts are written in both Chinese & English
Facebook Fan Page:

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 Global Fans
*Posts are written in English
Facebook Fan Page:

In the meantime, I wanna share with you my latest video. It was an old clip indeed but I've added the subtitles for it. We all missing Hyukie's voice
https://youtu.be/aWFuLLAYKjM

*P.S. I'll try to come here more often coz I really miss you gals!! 

Hello Hello  I just found your posting today as I was searching something,  I have no idea how I missed your posting.:sweatingbullets::tears: It isn't like this thread has been very busy so I now feel OHUUU.  Dear chingu I know you are busy with other fan sites and I hope Hyukssi is appreciative of your great effort. I myself have been too busy recently to post many things but hopefully starting the week after next I should have more leisure time. 

Thank you for the video   So wonderful to hear his singing.   I love its lyric.     Have a good day  :wub:

He looks very cute here.

中日英Sub【那個男人 That Man 그남자。崔振赫 ChoiJinHyuk 최진혁 チェ・ジニョク】20130915 Japan FM

dWLW04d.jpg

XQafHey.jpg

m7v07it.jpg

buobPHO.jpg

7jnCT1E.jpg
LevzNi3.jpg

Edited by booha
  • Like 3

Today I stopped by CJH HK Fan Group  and found it was going to have another giveway event (( **August 14, 2015 - August 19, 2015 23:59 HK Time)).  I'm very happy to see this fan group  made over 2000 membership ( to be exact, 2102 members) and has stood by next to Hyukssi steadfastly.  I know there are other CJH  fan sites working as hard on behalf of Hyukssi but unfortunately I couldn't visit many of them due to my time constraint.

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group 
(CJHHKFG)
*Posts are written in both Chinese & English
Facebook Fan Page:

【Exciting Giveaways  3rd Wave】

OR 
Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 Global Fans
*Posts are written in English
Facebook Fan Page:

EoF7i3p.jpg

9tftQcl.gif

Edited by booha