" There are Chi subs for this drama, for those who are interested

Ep 1's already been uploaded in Powerapple"

I have no clue where is it???

:tongue2: :tongue2:

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to admit, i fastforward nearly all the parts except lee yuri's (third child) storyline. it's not b/c it's boring but b/c i don't have the time/concentration to watch the entire episode. i <3 the elders though.

edit: i think it's also interesting that the drama starts where it does. i feel like i missed the first 50 episodes or something because usually dramas start off with the characters (esp the lovers) meeting each other. but this drama starts with all three pairs already having known each other and bound for marriage (or nearly getting to that point). it's not a bad thing, just interesting :]

Guest Happy_Day

^ I know what you mean, but actually it seems as if a lot of the daily/weekend family dramas are like that now. Golden Age of Daughter-in-Law and I Hate You But It's Fine had stories where the characters were already in a long-term relationship - and started off from there.

I wish we knew exactly how the rich guy and third daughter met and fell in love.. but I guess it'll just be kind of told to us :(

^ I know what you mean, but actually it seems as if a lot of the daily/weekend family dramas are like that now. Golden Age of Daughter-in-Law and I Hate You But It's Fine had stories where the characters were already in a long-term relationship - and started off from there.

I wish we knew exactly how the rich guy and third daughter met and fell in love.. but I guess it'll just be kind of told to us :(

the rich guy tells his mom how they met in one of the episodes (sorry i can't remember which). i wasn't really paying attention, but i think he said that he first met her when he saw her helping someone on the street and a car ran into her and the guy she was helping. the rich guy said he saw her doing that good deed and fell for her so they started dating.

Guest mirabira

the rich guy tells his mom how they met in one of the episodes (sorry i can't remember which). i wasn't really paying attention, but i think he said that he first met her when he saw her helping someone on the street and a car ran into her and the guy she was helping. the rich guy said he saw her doing that good deed and fell for her so they started dating.

yea i think its in episode 3 if not 4 cause i saw it recently on video so its def not on in episode 1 or 2

and i really like ryu in and shin eun kyung ( i might have butchered their names) but their chemistry is amazing... i cant wait till episode 5 comes out

is anyone uploading this???

the only thing i dont like cause i only understand like 50-75% of the korean...is the whole monologues that the mother has cause i get bored haha... oh welll

Guest sakura_dubai

an angey mom hahahahaha~

that reminds me of my mom ..... being angry all the time hahaha~

i should watch it and see how the drama goes on..

Just finished skimming through episode 9 and looks like Ryu Jin's ex-wife still wants him back heheheh...

Wonder why they got divorced in the first place..

I don't really watch this drama from the beginning and only skipping to RJ-SEK's scenes.. and a few more of SEK's sister, dunno her name..

the one dating the rich guy... in which I think she's "forced" to break up coz of the rich guy's mom..

and they play this really nice theme song at the end..

Does anyone know if the OST is out yet/not? :unsure:

Guest monkeygirl

I hope so too!! I really want to watch this....

By the way, any MU links out there? or perhaps torrents? CB doesn't really work well for me...

not sure if i am allowed to post links but if you go to www.veoh.com and search for "angry mom" its uploaded. you can download or stream it, the quality is pretty good. but its NOT subtitled. I watched episode 1 weeks ago.. i am gonna go catch up now. looking forward to it cause i really "letters from my parents"

Guest babymarzy07

ohhh i just started to watch this too on KBSworld... im enjoying the RJ-SEK storyline too. love the chemistry as well.

SEK looks very pretty here.. :)

wait, i havent seen the later eps.. but i to straighten it out Yeongmi was planning on marrying the guy who wants to be a professor right? he is from a poor fam too? she is like supposting him?

what's the deal with the youngest and the rich guy? i havent see it yet.. can anyone explain thus far? ^^

Yiseok is the daughter of the cousin/aunt right? i get confused with names.. the one with the streaked hair?

Guest soo_jung

Just finished skimming through episode 9 and looks like Ryu Jin's ex-wife still wants him back heheheh...

Wonder why they got divorced in the first place..

They got divorced b/c they had grown distant and then the wife had cheated on him. Now the wife is back wanting to get back together...the wife told the guy's parents that the husband was the one who cheated, therefore the husband was pissed. He says he doesn't want to get back together w/her...esp after she cheated.

ohhh i just started to watch this too on KBSworld... im enjoying the RJ-SEK storyline too. love the chemistry as well.

SEK looks very pretty here.. :)

wait, i havent seen the later eps.. but i to straighten it out Yeongmi was planning on marrying the guy who wants to be a professor right? he is from a poor fam too? she is like supposting him?

what's the deal with the youngest and the rich guy? i havent see it yet.. can anyone explain thus far? ^^

Yiseok is the daughter of the cousin/aunt right? i get confused with names.. the one with the streaked hair?

Yes, they are cousins. She's older than Youngmi though.

The deal w/Youngmi and the rich guy (as some ppl mentioned) is that they've been dating, I think almost 4 years and they now want permission from the families to get married. However, Youngmi found out on the way to the guy's house that the rich guy is actually rich (he wasn't purposefully pretending he was poor but he's a student and doesn't use much of his parent's help) and that the rich guy's dad is actually the CEO of the company that Youngmi works for. (However, the money is actually originally the rich guy's mom...so she grew up rich).

Therefore, Youngmi's mom first opposed the marriage b/c she thought the rich guy was poor but now...

I just watched Ep10 and spoiler

but basically Youngmi has decided to break up w/the rich guy, esp. after such opposition from the rich guy's parents, esp. the mother.

I actually really like this drama. I like the dialogue and the characters thus far. I just don't like the people who are blocking the relationships, like the ex-wife, the rich guy's mom (rightfully so). What do these people think is so great about them? Such entitlement issues.... <_<

I actually really like this drama. I like the dialogue and the characters thus far.

Me too ... I just started watching this over KBS World and I really liked it so far~ I've always enjoyed how the writer scripts out the family interactions and despite the occasional petty family squabbles & their differences ... they are a family that stand together~ Letters to my parents is one of my favorite kdrama series of all time ... such a heartwarming family drama!

I find the mom & her metaphors/grumbling really hilarious for some reason~ :lol:

Ryu Jin is looking mighty fine in here too :wub:

Guest babymarzy07

They got divorced b/c they had grown distant and then the wife had cheated on him. Now the wife is back wanting to get back together...the wife told the guy's parents that the husband was the one who cheated, therefore the husband was pissed. He says he doesn't want to get back together w/her...esp after she cheated.

Yes, they are cousins. She's older than Youngmi though.

The deal w/Youngmi and the rich guy (as some ppl mentioned) is that they've been dating, I think almost 4 years and they now want permission from the families to get married. However, Youngmi found out on the way to the guy's house that the rich guy is actually rich (he wasn't purposefully pretending he was poor but he's a student and doesn't use much of his parent's help) and that the rich guy's dad is actually the CEO of the company that Youngmi works for. (However, the money is actually originally the rich guy's mom...so she grew up rich).

Therefore, Youngmi's mom first opposed the marriage b/c she thought the rich guy was poor but now...

I just watched Ep10 and spoiler

but basically Youngmi has decided to break up w/the rich guy, esp. after such opposition from the rich guy's parents, esp. the mother.

I actually really like this drama. I like the dialogue and the characters thus far. I just don't like the people who are blocking the relationships, like the ex-wife, the rich guy's mom (rightfully so). What do these people think is so great about them? Such entitlement issues.... <_<

thanks soo jung :) i get it now. hehhe i need the next eps.. heheh im enjoying the weekend dramas recently. this one and the sbs one. havent seen mbc one. but yeah. hheheh ^^

yeah those ppl who block them irritate me as well. but they add spice to the drama. kekeke

hello everyone! I just started to watch this on KBS World over the weekend and so far I'm liking! I liked how the storytelling goes, espescially with the mom narrating and somehow puts it all together according to her views.

And I have to agree, Ryu Jin and SEK are oozing with chemistry! Looking forward to coming episodes. Got surprised that the ex-wife is Ajummah of "Here Comes Ajumma"! She looks sophisticated now, :lol:

Guest alatarielx

yeah, if anyone knows where we can get the episodes (raw is perfectly fine and preferred, haha) other than clubboxes...please say something!! lol I've been getting my episodes from the WITHS2 clubbox and sometimes, it just freezes or the download rate is craaazy slow

Guest huangsy

yeah, if anyone knows where we can get the episodes (raw is perfectly fine and preferred, haha) other than clubboxes...please say something!! lol I've been getting my episodes from the WITHS2 clubbox and sometimes, it just freezes or the download rate is craaazy slow

All KBS drama is free to watch as VOD, ID is required and I got mine from long ago, dont know whether now requires Korean citizenship number, I dont think so though.

VOD link for this drama is at http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/angrymom/view/view/index.html

Guest mirabira

wow so i just saw up to episode 10 on veoh...

i gotta say WOW the youngest daughters story line is soo sad (at the moment) i guess you can say. they would make a cute couple without the opposement of their parents. the lawyer daughter is also going through sooo much at the moment. those are the two story lines i like the best. they give me tears and happiness.. i gotta say teh oldest son and wife is the comic relief... they always seem to get in trouble with the mom haha

does anyone know if there was a preview for episode 10?

Guest tooloveli3

Not much going on with the plot in the past couple episodes. The storyline of the youngest daughter is dragging. I hope they resolve that issue soon b/c I am getting bored. (And I don't want to have to see any more of Jang Mi-hee's temper tantrums.) Currently, the Ryu Jin/SEK storyline is the only major plot in the drama. I think nows the time they should bring in Kang Bu-ja's husband and son. Now that would be interesting!

Archived