[drama 2008] Angry Mom / Mom's Dead Upset 엄마가 뿔났다

Guest huangsy

Guest sherryholic

^ actually her name is Kim Ji Yoo.

>.< sorry my mistake

김지유 i wrote in woo LOL.

is it just me, or is this drama is a little underrated here in soompi? T.T

i really like this drama.

i was wondering if ryu jin's ex wife is bipolar?

she talks rationally one second and then later, turns volatile

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ♡ Mrs Jung Ji Hoon ♡

^ She's dating LeeChunSu! :)

they broke up a while ago :( he's dating shim eun jin now.

gosh ... this ryu-jin's ex-wife is really a psycho case ... i'm so glad that yeong-su is glib enough to give back just as good ... it really does help that she's a lawyer & quote law to her advantage? :lol: ... i can't believe how the ex-wife was getting volatile & chasing yeong-su until the lift. i really think yeong-su should just tell ryu-jin and ask him to take care of his ex-wife's problem. ok ... someone remind me of what's ryu jin's name in this drama. i can't seem to remember it ... must be because i was too busy drooling when he comes on because i kept drawing blanks when i try to remember what his name is? :lol:

and jeong-hyeon's mom is another nut case ... she's turning the art of smiling into something sinister ... if i'm yeong-mi ... i would break up with him for good ... imagine living with that queer creature as your mother in law in that mansion ... how awful~

and yeong-mi should stop confiding secrets to her cousin unless deep inside she really wants her mom to know about it ... because that girl is such a blabber mouth~

waves to exupery and shirley :)

i also really dislike the wife of YeongIl. she can be really tactless not even thinking about the in laws and living under them. she was fussing about the baby so much too. plus she cant bare to follow the elders always has a contradiction. like the baby name taking his bath everything. i cant believe she even told YM ur so lucky ur in laws are rich, ull have a apartment that kind of thing too.

hiii^^ ohhh did u watch this week esp , about the money she passes to the mother in law hanja .and when hanja was saying she wont be taking and wanted her to save it instead ..wow then when it went to the husband , it become .the mother in law think it is too little --;; ..gosh that scene make me blood boil too ..however seriously sometimes the mother in law also speak like ..i think the daughter in law might mistake her words as lecture or think too much into it . ..though i must admit people like the daughter in law exist .they interpret things in their own way .. <_< these kind of conflicts happen alot in real life .

gosh ... this ryu-jin's ex-wife is really a psycho case ... i'm so glad that yeong-su is glib enough to give back just as good ... it really does help that she's a lawyer & quote law to her advantage? :lol: ... i can't believe how the ex-wife was getting volatile & chasing yeong-su until the lift. i really think yeong-su should just tell ryu-jin and ask him to take care of his ex-wife's problem. ok ... someone remind me of what's ryu jin's name in this drama. i can't seem to remember it ... must be because i was too busy drooling when he comes on because i kept drawing blanks when i try to remember what his name is? :lol:

and jeong-hyeon's mom is another nut case ... she's turning the art of smiling into something sinister ... if i'm yeong-mi ... i would break up with him for good ... imagine living with that queer creature as your mother in law in that mansion ... how awful~

and yeong-mi should stop confiding secrets to her cousin unless deep inside she really wants her mom to know about it ... because that girl is such a blabber mouth~

that wife of his is reallly #$%@!@@$! ...she together with that jeonghyeon's mother get on my nerves .and annoying me !!!! everytime she put on her elegant air and speak with those sharp words ...i rolled my eyes and wonder when is her speech going to end !!! ....yeong mi should have throw it into her face about what she really think and not just say she will consider it and went back home crying .

lol but abt the cousin , is there a romance line for her ...i was wondering what kind of guy will like be romantically link with her

ryu jin is getting tooo finee .i actually enjoy how he and yeong su relationship feel confy and easy together , i wish more time can be spend on their story

Guest smiley6yrl

i heard a lot of good things about this drama, but i was a bit surprised to see that it has only 6 pages long and i must add, that the ratings were pretty good. I guess not that many are aware of this series is because no group is subbing it into eng subs. Anyway, hopefully they will release this to the US someday...

@Nuruladh, may i ask where you get your eng subs from? did you watch it when it aired or something?

Guest Happy_Day

^ Seriously! The scriptwriter is crazy good. I love the little twists, metaphors, and unexpected turns in the dialogue, if you know what I mean. It's not typical, like so many family dramas are. I personally am loving it more than I Hate You But It's Fine and I Am Happy. Lol, I'm watching all three.

I'm REALLY liking the first daughter story now, more so than the youngest daughter (it's like a typical Cinderella story). I can't wait until RyuJin asks her to marry him, I have a feeling it will be soon.

Oh yeah, I LOVE EunShil's quirky character. Sometimes, I get goosebumps when she says weird things. I wonder if there will be a love interest for her. JungTaeWoo made a cameo appearance, I think.

Guest ktforever

I really want to know who play Kim Jeong Hyeon role? He's very manly. I love him too much, but i never seen him before. Who is he?

Guest Happy_Day

^ Really? I think he's the worst actor in the drama, and his character seems so weak. He's pretty good-looking though.

Guest shyda

hi everybody.. i'm new hear..

today i saw episode where yeong mi wanted to end the relationship with jeong hyun.. i really feel good when she take a brave decision to break up and at the same time resign from the company..and really make me feel that she incredible when she said to jeong hyun that .. he is not only men live in earth..how cool is she..but it's really painful when see she cried while talking all this miserable thing to jeonghyun..

I just love the story plot..

Guest Ohyes

I'm really interested in Yeungsu's story,I can't stand Sora's mom (Ruy Jin's ex-wife),who does she think she is to speak to Yeungsu that way,it's so annoying,but it seems that Shim Eun Kyung's scenes are a bit short,the scenario just focus too much on Hanja,ant it makes me feel a bit boring

hi everybody.. i'm new hear..

today i saw episode where yeong mi wanted to end the relationship with jeong hyun.. i really feel good when she take a brave decision to break up and at the same time resign from the company..and really make me feel that she incredible when she said to jeong hyun that .. he is not only men live in earth..how cool is she..but it's really painful when see she cried while talking all this miserable thing to jeonghyun..

I just love the story plot..

u watched it from kbs world?

i watch that ep last week on kbs world

i love their love story cause it is just a simple love story

nothing too complicated

her older sis is a lil hard

cause of the ex-wife and also a daughter

so it will be harder for her

but for yeongmi

it is just between

how much u can endure for ur love one?

^_^

i like it

:P

Guest italiansoul

I really want to know who play Kim Jeong Hyeon role? He's very manly. I love him too much, but i never seen him before. Who is he?

I do not know his name, but I saw him when I was watching 18 vs 29 on Mysoju. He plays the younger brother there to Ryoo Soyoung. He plays the mute brother who gets married at the end of the main character's sister. He was thinnner then.

I do not know his name, but I saw him when I was watching 18 vs 29 on Mysoju. He plays the younger brother there to Ryoo Soyoung. He plays the mute brother who gets married at the end of the main character's sister. He was thinnner then.

the actor who played ryu soo young's brother is lee sang woo. he's a different guy from the guy who played jeong-hyeong in this drama. i don't think they look alike at all? :unsure:

photo11713.jpg <== Lee Sang Woo

source photo from hancinema

the guy who played jeong-hyeong is Ki Tae Yung 기태영

p_3_3.jpg

source photo from kbs

anyway ... Jeong-hyeong screaming at his mom had me going :blink: ... i don't blame his frustration. she's totally living in her own world and psychotic. i don't know how far he could protect Yeong-mi after she marries him. she's going to be spending a lot more time with the mom in law than him if they get married being in the house more. :ph34r: but wow ... to threaten to die after his mom insistently & firmly said NO to allowing him to marry Yeong-mi.

Guest Cerise

^ Jeong-hyeong's mother makes me laugh everytime she appears. The woman is clearly a member in angermangment class. She takes thing super slow and whenever she's upset she starts reading a book.

I sometimes catch this on KBS World and this week it episodes 11+12. Poor guy Jeong-hyeong, his girlfriend was super cruel breaking up over the phone and his mother is a control freak. I feel sorry for him... T^T

^ I think JH's cruel too to YM ... how can he date her for 2 years and not thought of letting her know the truth about his family background. Even if you want to date someone who doesn't love you for your background or money ... leaving her ignorance for 2 years is kind of stretching it? Even more so knowing what his mom is like. tsk tsk tsk

Speaking of which ... Lee Yuri must have put herself very much into her role. Her eyes actually looked so puffed up from all the crying she did over her break up with JH instead of looking pretty even after crying like most actresses. :lol:

And methinks that Yeong-su tried to be too cool & nonchalant at times with her relationship with Jong-won. And Jong-won is too uptight whenever talk about his ex comes up. Which usually is not a good thing because if he hates her that much then obviously he still has feelings of some sort for her or he must have loved her that deeply before? Other than that ... such a dream man ... yummy looking, he's so tall, he cooks & he skips desserts to bring you some among other sweet things that he do ~ :wub: I'm not sure I would want to marry him either if I'm Yeong-su though ... seems like he has too much baggage with regards to his daughter & ex-wife plus he gets into this huffy & puffy mode so easily~ haha. If you live in the same house, then he can't huff & puff back to his own space to cool down & then have fun making up much later (vice versa). But the good thing about him is he always make up with her in the sweetest way later on~

Guest cheesecake

I'm new in this thread. I haven't watch it though. anyways there are really a lot of familiar faces. Like the actor who played Mimosa in Dae Jo young played here as Na Yeong-il (Age 34), Boom-i's halmoni in Thank You and The guy from Love Truly I forgot his name.

Archived