mai otome

Guest Take Five

Guest Eddokun

^I agree I thought the ending was amazing ^-^ I liked it alot... OMG MISS MARIA!!! hahahahahaha I don't have to say much for u guys to understsand this one dat was one of the best scenes i think hahaha and the ending I believe everything was wrapped up pretty well also ^-^

now i wonder wut kinda road will the manga take... i haven't read after that i think chapter 6? and its so completely made me go O_O! hahahaha

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Take Five

^it's up to 9 now. they've started volume 2.

i guess the OVAs can go over what happened to mai and a lot of other things that went on in earlier episodes. i realized that they only resolved all the conflicts. they didn't really explain everything.

Guest lady_muimui

^I agree I thought the ending was amazing ^-^ I liked it alot... OMG MISS MARIA!!! hahahahahaha

Miss Maria is awesome, lol. But not as awesome as everyone's reaction when they were like "no..it can't be...MISS MARIA!" LOL. Someone actually has that one scene on youtube and I can't stop watching it. The facial expressions were priceless.

Guest Eddokun

^I agree their facial expressions were really funny hahahha but she was crazy! hahaha but im sure thats not the reason why their facial expression was like dat ^^;; we all know why it was like that hahahaha

I wonder wut the movie will be about...

Guest lady_muimui

^I agree their facial expressions were really funny hahahha but she was crazy! hahaha but im sure thats not the reason why their facial expression was like dat ^^;; we all know why it was like that hahahaha

I wonder wut the movie will be about...

She was crazy fast! lol.

The Mai Hime movie with Arika? There is a subbed trailer if you haven't seen it yet. I can't wait~~

Guest system

The Mai Hime movie with Arika? There is a subbed trailer if you haven't seen it yet. I can't wait~~

Don't be fooled.

The release year is 20006 <--- yes, that's 3 zeros.

It's just part of a bonus feature from the first Mai-Otome DVD.

Look out for Mai-Otome OVA later this year.

Guest Eddokun

^EH? are you serious? I was looking forward to the movie O_O it has to be a movie why would they make a trailer like that? O_o

btw I did watch the trailer I am just waiting for it hahaha

btw the speed was completely crazy hahaha she must have been one of the craziest otome in her younger days ^-^

• 8 months later...
Guest ~fantasygurl~

wow!!!! i love this anime is fun, cute and loving!!! i'm still in the process of watching it now and waiting for the 2nd season!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ~fantasygurl~

finished watching the anime! ^^

i hated the tri-love thing between so and so......it was disgusting!!

they were only 14 year olds!! <--please don't throw rocks at me

Guest N Dey Say

yea..that is naiiisttyy!!

well nina and sergay (very interesting name... sergay, sir gay. toe-may-toe, toe-matt-toe. haha) WASN'T that bad up until the um last few episodes. it kinda stepped beyond your typical father-daughter bond.

sergay and arika was just plain out creepy.

Guest Take Five

well nina and sergay (very interesting name... sergay, sir gay. toe-may-toe, toe-matt-toe. haha) WASN'T that bad up until the um last few episodes. it kinda stepped beyond your typical father-daughter bond.

well technically, they never did anything LOL

Archived