mai otome

Guest Take Five

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

lol.....no love have been showed for mai otome ??.....its just gettin better every episode.......i need more maki maki maki maki maki lol..

midori back as a bad guy, mikoto is back too ^^

Guest Take Five

thanks for bumping my thread back =P

i agree it is getting better and better. the fight in the last episode was pretty good except it was way too short.

Guest RagingHEART

this anime wuz kool! some of the characters look SO alike to mai hime! right now i think mai hime is better but maybe thatz becuz mai otome hasn't gotten totally into the story yet..

i'm going to be watching episode 10 todaY!

^your avatar is soooo adorable!!!

saw episode 10 about two days ago?

what nagi said at the end really surprised me~ i cant wait to see the next episode...

arhg.......im still waiting for static-subs...this thread should be bump a long time ago lol......yeah me too felt that mai hime was better but then again, story is not yet finish, whats with midori, that organ [sth like that piano thing], is mikoto gonna be back ??..........too much thing to find out in the other episode lol :lol: ........and mai will come back as a ?? [its not spoiler anymore since the person already confirm that mai is coming back]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest RagingHEART

^ i have no idea... i've still got to watch episode 15 xD

and i'm watching it TODAY!

lol right now i'm starting to like this show alot myabe more than mai hime now ^^ and i can't wait for the next episode

Guest Take Five

the richard simmons really hits the fan on ep 17. it should get really good now, just like how mai hime got good around ep 17 too. yay.

Guest RagingHEART

the richard simmons really hits the fan on ep 17. it should get really good now, just like how mai hime got good around ep 17 too. yay.

realli?

can't wait to download it then ^-^

• 2 weeks later...

^DL them in national-anime.com

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M GONNA DIE! lol...I can't wait for 19. AHHHASDLFJDSAIJOFLKJF.A...

I hate how it takes a wholeeeeeeeeeeeeee week. T_T...I want more action!!!! It's not enough. Well, yet. It always seems to end REALLY quickly.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Arika and Nina becomes Otomes. Arika obviously was already one. But Nina becomes the Otome for Nagi! With the um...that one dark coral. o.O...I forgot the name. Oh! The Ultimate Black Diamond. *drools*...It's rather sexy. But w/e.

Guest RagingHEART

^DL them in national-anime.com

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M GONNA DIE! lol...I can't wait for 19. AHHHASDLFJDSAIJOFLKJF.A...

I hate how it takes a wholeeeeeeeeeeeeee week. T_T...I want more action!!!! It's not enough. Well, yet. It always seems to end REALLY quickly.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Arika and Nina becomes Otomes. Arika obviously was already one. But Nina becomes the Otome for Nagi! With the um...that one dark coral. o.O...I forgot the name. Oh! The Ultimate Black Diamond. *drools*...It's rather sexy. But w/e.

thanxs for the site... my bittorrent hasn't been working lately ^^

the ULTIMATE BLACK DIAMOND?? neat... haha i shall be enjoying the next episodes ^_^

Archived