mai otome

Guest Take Five

Guest Take Five

aka mai hime season 2holy crap, it's out! i can't wait to see this.
wallmanga_wallpapers_mai_otome_0007.jpg
Otome - they are elite ladies; at one time, they are guards of important persons such as royal families and presidents, and at other times they are brains and advisors of politics. To become Otome is dream of girls all over the world. And, Garderobe is an academy that has sent numerous Otome into high societies.

The main character, Arika Yumemiya, is a 14-year-old girl. She came to Windbloom Kingdom to look for her mother, who used to be Meister Otome. When she arrived there, she saw Shizuru. Looking at her graceful manner, she made up her mind to become Otome. However, in order to become Otome, she has to graduate with honors from Garderobe.

* second season of Mai HiME, there appear same characters of the first seasons, but it is a completely different story.
Volumes: 5 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1837Anime Episodes: 26
otomez1.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imma watch it right now! my bro just got the first episode and he finished watching it already. he told me it's okay... interesting tho.

i hope this second season have AWSM OST like the first season did...

---edit!

just finish watching the first episode.

i'm liking it! i so cannot wait to watch more of this season!!!

the musics are awsm as usual!

Guest Take Five

the first ep was great. shizuru is even cooler than she was in mai hime =D

mashiro isn't very cool like in mai hime though =/

and mikoto became a cat! noooo T_T

Guest jeezchris.

^animesuki.com has it!

wah!!

I don't want to start, because I'll be waiting every week for a new one to come out >_<

I'll wait for a few, then watch them all at once

I watched it already. =3

They seem to have only a few characters from season 1?

I miss Takumi/Akira. =`(

Mashiro is sooo different from season 1. I prefer her when she's back in season one somehow. =/

And, does Nina's transformation remind you of Sailormoon? lol It's so Sailormoon. >.<

Guest Take Five

^i believe akira will come back. not sure about takumi though. i miss season 1 mashiro too =/

her transformation doesn't really remind me of sailor moon cuz they take too long in those transformations and they turn naked and everything lol. this was a fast one.

i was surprise when i heard mikoto was a cat??

whoever is the creator of Mai HiME and Mai Otome ROCK~

i love how Mashiro have to kiss that one girl's earing before transforming... that was awsm!

i like how in the first season, they called their childs, orphan and now they call those monster slaves... that's AWSM!

mashiro isn't very cool like in mai hime though =/

and mikoto became a cat! noooo T_T

yeah,wtf happened to my precious mashiro? -__-

and mikkoto became a cat.. that's funny ahha.

Guest Take Five

I wonder if Mai will show up.

there's one character in the OP who looks like her. well you basically can't see her face but the outline of the shadow, color of her eyes, and the flames seem to suggest that it's mai.

is it worth wwatching season1 before season 2?

you don't necessarily have to since season 2 is just an alternate universe type thing(kinda like tsubasa chronicles). but season 1 was great so i'd suggest watching it.

im still trying to get episode 2... cant get it yet, but surely will!!!!

today after school! YUP!

Otome first episode is far more interesting then HiME...i think.

Guest Take Five

i actually liked the first episode of mai hime a lot. probably better than mai otome's 1st ep. anyway, i hope static subs subs it soon =/

Archived