mai otome

Guest Take Five

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RagingHEART

^i stilll have to watch that episode...

but.... OMG EPPIE 18 was SAD... talk about true friendship!!!!

i feel sad for mashiro... everyone is talking bad about her... i mean she's JUST A CHILD!!!

and then... the two people died (don't want to spoil... for people who haven't watched...)

WAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

It's sort of like Mai HIME now ^^

got to download episode 19 now...

Guest xLunarPsyche

I watched the first 5 episodes. I hated it. Mai Hime is so much better. The main character of Mai Otome is too annoying for me to stand. I gave it a chance... maybe I'll watch it when Mai shows up. But that's about it.

Guest xLunarPsyche

Remind me who Mashiro is...? Is that the stuck up girl who owns (or is the daughter of) the kingdom? I don't like her either. >_> The only one who I liked was Nina. Well out of the new set of characters.

Guest knockblock

Sounds like its getting better now. I've seen Mai-Hime but I never went deep into Mai-Otome. The first series took some patience and the second hasn't quite drawn me in.

Guest SillyYun

ep 21 is kinda boring to me, the real princess hasnt revealed on ep 21, it was said earlier that arika is the princess, but nagi found out something which im unsure what he is laughing and happy bout..

who knows maybe turn around nina is the princess...? the photos that nagi found no idea what those meant

Guest system

ep 21 is kinda boring to me, the real princess hasnt revealed on ep 21, it was said earlier that arika is the princess, but nagi found out something which im unsure what he is laughing and happy bout..

who knows maybe turn around nina is the princess...? the photos that nagi found no idea what those meant

Nagi saw the baby's crib in the photo where Nina was first found.

If you watch Ep.1, you can see the same crib where the baby princess was carried away with the Blue Sky Sapphire.

That raises the possibility of Nina being the REAL princess.

However, Arika can still be the REAL princess since she has the Blue Sky Sapphire.

Who knows, maybe the real twist is that Mashiro is in fact the REAL princess.

Guest Eddokun

oh wow there is actually a manga for mai otome? hahaha i want to read it ^^;; is it hella different from anime like mai hime was? ^^;;

anyways here is sumthing i was wondering about highlight to read since its spoiler...

Did anyone notice dat the harmonium was mikoto? O_o and in the beginning sort of episode you see another person dat look exactly like mikoto from the bak waking up? and also the cat? so 3 mikotos? O_o!!!! hahahaha and Mai is showing up next week! at least i think that would be wonderful to watch ^-^ and the real princess who knows but i think we just about summed it up to player and protector being arika and nina =p mashiro mite b real queen who knows haha i wonder if its gonna b around 26eps like mai hime dan its gonna get crazy from here no? ^^;;

Guest Take Five

^i thought nagi thought nina was both protector and player so that's why he said he didn't need arika anymore.

and yeah, the manga is much more different like how the mai hime manga was.

Guest lady_muimui

I just started watching this (I know...I'm slow lol) but OMG, I miss Mikoto. I loved that girl. She was so cute and her sword was my fav. weapon. Can't believe she's a cat. -0-;; But some things doesn't seem to change...like Shizuru and Natsuki's bond and Haruka's competitiveness with Shizuru. >_< It's pretty alright.

~*edit*~

Loading ep. 21 right now but oOo...the girl in the gate to the Harmonium...could it be?! LOL I mean look at the hair! Anyways, I cried a lot in this....didn't really expect it. But it was sad when Arika and Mashiro was crying because they had their hearts broken and the incident with Ers-chan...that was heartbreaking.

Anyways...I hope Nina isn't the real princess...I don't really like her. Arika is probably more suited for the role since she's very open and has a strong sense of justice.

Also...is it me, or does Arika look more like the former Queen and Nina looks more like that Otome name Rena? It's probably just the hair color or something...

Guest RagingHEART

I just started watching this (I know...I'm slow lol) but OMG, I miss Mikoto. I loved that girl. She was so cute and her sword was my fav. weapon. Can't believe she's a cat. -0-;; But some things doesn't seem to change...like Shizuru and Natsuki's bond and Haruka's competitiveness with Shizuru. >_< It's pretty alright.

~*edit*~

Loading ep. 21 right now but oOo...the girl in the gate to the Harmonium...could it be?! LOL I mean look at the hair! Anyways, I cried a lot in this....didn't really expect it. But it was sad when Arika and Mashiro was crying because they had their hearts broken and the incident with Ers-chan...that was heartbreaking.

Anyways...I hope Nina isn't the real princess...I don't really like her. Arika is probably more suited for the role since she's very open and has a strong sense of justice.

Also...is it me, or does Arika look more like the former Queen and Nina looks more like that Otome name Rena? It's probably just the hair color or something...

me too.. i don't want Nana being the princess... but i wonder what nagi found out.. cuz he was laughing like CRAZY!

actually i want Mashiro to be the queen... and Arika to be the daughter of Rena

just because i think the two would be... sad/broken if they found out they're not... haha i mean Mashiro's goal was to become the queen and Arika's to be an otome xD

anyways

i downloaded the first two manga chapters! i've got to say.. i like the anime better xD

mashiro.. is a guy in there! ACK!!

Guest kyokyo

Awwww

Unfair i only seen up to ep 10 and still downloading the next one

But ohh well...

At less i got my other anime to entertain me :P

Archived