Song Yoon Ah 송윤아

Demen

Guest roddy

Those pics are from a recent press preview of her latest movie: a horror/thriller/cop drama called "Arang" in which she stars along with Lee Dong Wook. The other guy in the pics is the director of the film. The movie'll be released in Korea on Jun 29th.

There's tons more clips and links in the Arang & LeeDongWook threads (tho u'll have to flick thru many pages to see/get them all :lol: )!

And btw, no, she's not Shin's mom in Goong!

Guest dzdz

Those pics are from a recent press preview of her latest movie: a horror/thriller/cop drama called "Arang" in which she stars along with Lee Dong Wook. The other guy in the pics is the director of the film. The movie'll be released in Korea on Jun 29th.

There's tons more clips and links in the Arang & LeeDongWook threads (tho u'll have to flick thru many pages to see/get them all :lol: )!

And btw, no, she's not Shin's mom in Goong!

Thanks for the information. :)

Guest lizy2

Hello! Hello!

I see so many familiar names!

Hi Demen,

Great job in starting this thread. :D Been meaning to visit and finally made it.

I found this World Cup Shot, not sure if you guys have seen it yet:

mms://wms06.bcst.krn.yahoo.com/c/cine21.com/movie/etc/2006/06/arang_wordcup_700k.wmv

Source: Twitchfilm.net

These are the captures I made:

vlcsnap-100958.png

vlcsnap-101528.png

vlcsnap-101553.png

vlcsnap-101599.png

vlcsnap-101746.png

vlcsnap-101791.png

vlcsnap-101821.png

vlcsnap-101844.png

vlcsnap-101865.png

vlcsnap-101893.png

vlcsnap-101917.png

Guest lizy2

These are pics of a special birthday celebration for Yoona. The surprise party was attended by Korean, Taiwan and Hongkong fans on June 3 2006:

DSCF1696.jpg

DSCF1703.jpg

DSCF1712.jpg

DSCF1675.jpg

Yoona looking at the special gift project co-ordinated by Ms Kim. Fans from all over the world sent in postcards to wish Yoona a Happy Birthday!

DSCF1672.jpg

DSCF1667.jpg

Yoona helping to prepare dinner.

DSCF1655.jpg

DSCF1661.jpg

DSCF1660.jpg

Yoona's birthday cake.

DSCF1650.jpg

Source: songyunah.com Credit: Yu Sum

Guest lizy2

Thanks lizy2! :)

I like the last few pics...she is so pretty even without much makeup! Wow..she can cook too! :D

Hello Christabel,

Nice to meet you here! :D

Yoona was making Kimchi. :)

I didn't see this posted up, it's a lovely MV from Yoona's last movie Lost in Love:

mms://media1.maxmovie.com/av/maxlostinlovemv.wmv

Source: songyunah.com

Guest lizy2

This is one of my favorite fan made Hotelier MV

~Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word by OYEUI of songyunah.com:

I had to clip it into two parts because the length exceeded the time limit of the site I uploaded to:

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i256/k_f...t=sorry1wmv.flv (Click on this link to view)

th_sorry1wmv.jpg

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i256/k_f...t=sorry2wmv.flv

th_sorry2wmv.jpg

Guest sanluc

Hi...everybody...I am a huge fan of SYA too..... I like her since the first time I watched Hotelier..... She is really has a natural beauty... I agree with you.... she always looks beauty even without put on any make-up and her acting is really good too.

Happy belated Birthday to you ...SYA !!! May all your dreams come true and all your hard works be awarded.

I'm looking forward to see her new movie with Lee Dong Wook.

Guest ovette

i agree with you all. shes so pretty even without makeup. aw.. i didnt know her bday was on jun3 neways.. belated happy birthday yoo-na sshi! hope your movie will really do great! seeing her pix with dong-wook, they look good together hehe!

but arang is a horror flick ryt?

Guest Janeiro

Hello guys,

This is Mercury32 from sya.com.

It's good to see you guys here again.

I hope many YA fans visit this thread.

Let's boost this thread!!

Guest lizy2

Hi...everybody...I am a huge fan of SYA too..... I like her since the first time I watched Hotelier..... She is really has a natural beauty... I agree with you.... she always looks beauty even without put on any make-up and her acting is really good too.

Happy belated Birthday to you ...SYA !!! May all your dreams come true and all your hard works be awarded.

I'm looking forward to see her new movie with Lee Dong Wook.

i agree with you all. shes so pretty even without makeup. aw.. i didnt know her bday was on jun3 neways.. belated happy birthday yoo-na sshi! hope your movie will really do great! seeing her pix with dong-wook, they look good together hehe!

but arang is a horror flick ryt?

Hi sanluc and ovette,

Yes, Yoona is one of the rare natural beauties. From all reports of those who have met her, not only is she a beautiful lady but has also great beauty and charm within.

Yes Arang is a horror flick. Please check out the movie site...a word of warning though, it scared the wits out of me: :o

http://www.arang2006.co.kr/

thanks lizy2 for posting those great clips :D

and hello Mercury32, ovette, sanluc,.... and all :D

cant wait to see Arang huh?

Hi Mercury and Demen....so Demen, is this where you have been hiding? :D

More birthday pics from Star-Art:

birthday_20060603015.jpg

birthday_20060603014.jpg

birthday_20060603013.jpg

birthday_20060603012.jpg

birthday_20060603011.jpg

birthday_20060603010.jpg

birthday_20060603009.jpg

birthday_20060603008.jpg

birthday_20060603006.jpg

birthday_20060603005.jpg

birthday_20060603004.jpg

Credit: HK Kitty from songyunah.com.

Just copy some news of SYA from LDW's thread. Hope this is okay with lisafh... :blush:

haha.. :blush: :blush: :blush:

but what about more wookie goodies for u? the latest one

as the schedule i mentioned on pages back..KBS COOL FM radio program 'gayowalk'..they invited Wookie an his movie Arang partner S to attend it..Here is the record of their talk..omo..they talked about Wookie's fair skin..Lady Song praised it.. :w00t::w00t: wookie said hehe.. his parents too..

clip-->mms://haramijini.cafe24.com/haramijini/ENC0002.wma :lol:

caps in the studio :lol::w00t::P

4384d2a4fa793383da3bf86b7c5af6e.jpg

596976f91a57156961a4cf542499e9f.jpg

3628316e99d4b537cd3bcfc12f7eeb8.jpg

credit dwholic

Hello Demen, ccbabe and all fans of SYA... :)

So sorry for not dropping by but all the same here's a belated birthday wish to Song Yun Ah Ssi..

Saengil chookai hamnida..! :)bdayteddy.gif

Wondering whether the filming and post production of SYA and LDW's new movie wrapped up? :rolleyes:

Guest xosandy

Her latest film 아랑 (Arang) is debuting in theaters soon, and while we wait for the horror/thriller also starring 마이걸 (My Girl)'s Lee Dong-Wook, Song has been cast in a new Drama already. The veteran has been added to the cast of 누나 (My Sister) [formerly known as 그리운 여자 (The Woman I Miss)... up to yesterday]. This marks Song's return to the small screen in 16 months, after SBS' 홍콩익스프레스 (Hong Kong Express). Song plays the older sister of the title, while as reporterd yesterday, Heo Young-Ran will play her younger sister. [MSN News 6/21]

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/006071.html#more