Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

I rewatched this week Falling for Innocence. I still liked it. I watched this drama in 2015 but I still remember the storyline and some scenes. It remains one of my favorite drama of So yeon. Her role was not that memorable but the whole drama worked for me. The serious/stoic female lead balanced well the immature/expansive male lead.  I did not watch the second drama of the writer but I wish she will come back with another work. I will watch.

I will rewatch another drama of So yeon and I am waiting for news about a new project.

Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo couple encourage participation in ‘Women’s Marathon’ for “better tomorrow’s life through exercise”

245841_404106_2825.jpg

Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo wore the official Women's Marathon T-shirts and sent a message encouraging participation. Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo, sponsors of the women's marathon and official models for the casual sports brand 'ALLFORYOU', sent a message encouraging participation in the women's marathon through the 'Women's Marathon TV' YouTube channel on the 23rd.

In the video, the two people wore the official Women's Marathon T-shirt provided by sponsor All For You to all marathon participants. Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo introduced the Women’s Marathon “for your healthy and energetic daily life” and encouraged participation “to create a better tomorrow’s life through exercise.”

The Women's Marathon, which will be held on May 4, will be held with various events for participants, including pre-events, special event zones, award ceremonies, and congratulatory performances. The application period is from Monday, February 26th to Friday, March 29th, and applications can be made through the Women's Marathon website

https://www.womennews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=245841

• 2 weeks later...
by lo_ve, March 15, 2024
2 1

Kim Sung Ryung and Lee Se Hee are in talks to join the upcoming K-drama Quiet Sales (working title). 

On March 15, several media outlets reported that Kim Sung Ryung and Lee Se Hee would be working alongside Kim So Yeon in the upcoming K-drama Quiet Sales. 

Kim Sung Ryung's side confirmed the reports. According to FN Entertainment, "It is true that Kim Sung Ryung will be joining the new JTBC K-drama Quiet Sales." 

Meanwhile, Lee Se Hee's side also gave their response to the casting news. JWide Company stated, "Lee Se Hee received the offer to star in the new JTBC series and she is positively reviewing it."

This will be the first K-drama of Kim Sung Ryung for 2024. She was recently seen in the Netflix original film My Name Is Loh Kiwan led by Song Joong Ki, Choi Sung Eun, Jo Han Chul, Lee Il Hwa, and Lee Sang Hee. The actress will also lead the upcoming movie New Generation War: Reawakened Man with Koo Kyo Hwan, Shin Seung Ho, Kang Ki Young, and Kim Shi Ah

If Lee Se Hee accepts the offer, this will be her second upcoming K-drama. She will also star in the new series titled Love in the Big City. She will work closely with Nam Yoon Su, Lee Soo Kyung, Oh Hyun Kyung, Kwon Hyuk, and Lee Hyun So.

eYEYZd_2f.png

Quiet Sales will tell the story of door-to-door salespeople in the 1990s. The K-drama was first offered to actress Kim So Yeon.

Kim So Yeon was given the role of Jung Sook who works as a door-to-door saleswoman and visits and sells adult products. Just like Kim So Yeon, Kim Sung Ryung will also portray the role of a door-to-door salesperson. Meanwhile, Lee Se Hee received the offer to play the role of a single mother who will also do the sales work. 

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-sung-ryung-and-lee-se-hee-are-in-discussion-to-join-kim-so-yeon-in-a-new-jtbc-k-drama

Best news of the day. Finally, Kim So yeon has a news drama in works. Is this the drama she wanted to announced back then? I am excited and I have not even read the synosis. Just that the plot is from 90s and it looks like it will be a woman centric drama. I can`t wait to watch to hear more news about it.

So Yeon did not confirmed. Maybe it is a new drama offer. It doesn`t matter. I am excited. They did not say much in the synopsis but It doesn`t sound like a makjang so whatever it will be it will be fine by me. I just want  a good script.

Kim So-yeon and Lee Se-hee will appear in ‘Quiet Sales’, “Under positive review” [Official statement]

BB1jVZzV.img?w=640&h=400&m=6&x=105&y=85&

Will actors Kim So-yeon and Lee Se-hee appear in ‘Quiet Sales’? On March 15, Kim So-yeon and Lee Se-hee's agency, J Wide Company, announced to Newsen that they had "received an offer and are positively reviewing it" regarding their appearance in JTBC's new drama 'Quiet Sales'.

'Quiet Sales' is known to be the story of door-to-door salespeople of adult products in the 1990s. Kim So-yeon is offered the role of a door-to-door salesperson for adult products, and Lee Se-hee is offered the role of her single mother. Expectations are high to see whether they can work together in acting.

Meanwhile, Kim So-yeon appeared in the tvN drama 'Tale of the Nine-Tailed Fox 1938', which aired last year, and the KBS 2TV drama 'True Sword Battle', which aired in 2022.

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/tv/김소연-이세희-정숙한-세일즈-출연하나-긍정검토중-공식입장/ar-BB1jVZAh

Door to door saleswoman? Not a fan of the job but what is with the adult products? 😅 It has something to do with the plot? It is weird choice but let see what is it.

[Exclusive] ‘Daesang Actor’ returns… Kim So-yeon, protagonist of ‘Quiet Sales’

https://thumbnews.nateimg.co.kr/view610///news.nateimg.co.kr/orgImg/xs/2024/03/15/1710481824199392.jpg

As a result of Xports News coverage on the 15th, Kim So-yeon will appear in the new drama 'Quiet Sales' to be aired on JTBC. ‘Quiet Sales’ is a work that tells the story of door-to-door salespeople in the 1990s. Kim So-yeon will play the main character, Jeong-suk, her title role, and will play a person who sells adult products door-to-door.

Kim So-yeon reached her prime again with the SBS 'Penthouse' series, which aired in 2021. He also showed off his spirit by winning the grand prize at the SBS Drama Awards for this work. Last year, she visited home theaters through tvN's 'Tale of the Nine-Tailed Fox 1938'. This time, we met viewers with ‘Quiet Sales’ on JTBC.

https://news.nate.com/view/20240315n21086

Kim So-yeon To Lead New JTBC Drama “Silent Sales”

Actress Kim So-yeon will make her comeback on the small screen by taking on the female lead role in “Silent Sales”

nganha27510 hours agoLast Updated: March 15, 2024

According to Xports News on March 15th, Kim So-yeon will appear in the new drama “Silent Sales” to air on JTBC.

“Silent Sales (literal title)” depicts the stories of door-to-door salespersons in the 1990s. Kim So-yeon will portray the female protagonist Jeong-suk, a character who sells adult products by visiting houses.

Earlier, Kim So-yeon reached another heyday after starring in SBS’s series “Penthouse”, which aired in 2021. With this drama, she received Daesang at the SBS Drama Awards that year.

Last year, she appeared in tvN’s “Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938”. This time, she will greet the small screen viewers on JTBC through “Silent Sales”.

Kim So-yeon, will she become a door-to-door sales agent for adult products? "Positive review of 'modest sales'"

52468ad9824d45.jpg

JTBC's new drama 'Quiet Sales' tells the story of door-to-door salespeople in the 1990s. It has been reported that Kim So-yeon was offered the role of Jeong-suk, a door-to-door seller of adult products. coupang This post is part of Coupang Partners' activities, and a certain amount of commission is received accordingly.

Kim So-yeon participated in three seasons of 'Penthouse', for which she won the 2021 SBS Drama Awards. Her most recent work is ‘The Tale of the Nine-Tailed Fox 1938’ in 2023.

https://m.joynews24.com/v/1697772

Kim So-yeon To Lead New JTBC Drama “Silent Sales”

Actress Kim So-yeon will make her comeback on the small screen by taking on the female lead role in “Silent Sales”

nganha27510 hours agoLast Updated: March 15, 2024

According to Xports News on March 15th, Kim So-yeon will appear in the new drama “Silent Sales” to air on JTBC.

“Silent Sales (literal title)” depicts the stories of door-to-door salespersons in the 1990s. Kim So-yeon will portray the female protagonist Jeong-suk, a character who sells adult products by visiting houses.

Earlier, Kim So-yeon reached another heyday after starring in SBS’s series “Penthouse”, which aired in 2021. With this drama, she received Daesang at the SBS Drama Awards that year.

Last year, she appeared in tvN’s “Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938”. This time, she will greet the small screen viewers on JTBC through “Silent Sales”.

https://www.kbizoom.com/kim-so-yeon-to-lead-new-jtbc-drama-silent-sales/

[Exclusive] Kim So-yeon, Kim Seong-ryeong, and Lee Se-hee sell door-to-door... 'Quiet Sales' starring (comprehensive)

1710487828182932.jpg

Actors Kim So-yeon, Kim Seong-ryeong, and Lee Se-hee transform into door-to-door salespeople of adult products and visit home theaters.

According to Xports News coverage on the 15th, Kim So-yeon, Kim Seong-ryeong, and Lee Se-hee will appear in the new drama 'Quiet Sales' scheduled for JTBC. ‘Quiet Sales’ is set in the 1990s and tells the story of three female protagonists doing door-to-door sales. The products they sell are none other than adult products. The setting alone arouses interest.

Kim So-yeon played the role of Jeong-sook, her title role. She leads the play by becoming a door-to-door salesperson for adult products. Kim Seong-ryeong plays a character who lives a wealthy life and ends up doing door-to-door sales after a series of events, while Lee Se-hee plays a character who lives as a single mother without her husband.

1710487837552978.jpg

In particular, Kim So-yeon reached her peak again after winning the grand prize for the SBS 'Penthouse' series in 2021. After appearing in tvN's 'Tale of the Nine-Tailed Fox 1938' last year, she is raising her expectations for 'Trust and See' Kim So-yeon by sharing news of her new next project.

Additionally, Kim Seong-ryeong is currently meeting audiences with the movie ‘Ro Ki-wan’. She draws attention to the news of her appearance in a new drama two years after tvN's 'Kill Hill' in 2022.

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1835146

This drama used to be a SBS drama ? I found this news.

`I would like to inquire about the filming location of the SBS Monday-Tuesday drama <Quiet Sales>.`

Now it is JTBC drama. I hope the behind the scene drama was not a serious thing.

I really wonder if this is what So yeon wanted to say (in Oct last year) when she said that the good news she wanted to tell her fans were being delayed for many different reasons.

[Trend Scan] Should we wear a baseball jumper like Kim So-yeon and Jay Park?

73b8f380-46f7-471e-ba32-43f35846d987.png

Spring is coming. The thickness of the outerwear of passers-by is gradually becoming thinner. If you are looking for casual spring outerwear, celebrities' SNS can be a good hint.

A baseball jumper is an item that evokes a feeling of youth. Actress Kim So-yeon showed off her youthful visuals while wearing her baseball jumper. The combination of a simple navy blue baseball jumper and a ponytail makes Kim So-yeon's lovely atmosphere stand out even more. Fans responded enthusiastically to Kim So-yeon's styling.

Will Lee Se Hee and Kim Sung Ryung star with Kim So Yeon in JTBC drama Quiet Sales?

cast-of-Quiet-Sales.jpg

Earlier today, various South Korean news media reported actresses Kim Sung Ryung and Lee Se Hee were joining Kim So Yeon in the JTBC drama Quiet Sales (working title).

Not long after Kim Sung Ryung’s agency, FN Entertainment, confirmed the actress is joining the cast of Quiet Sales, while Lee Se Hee’s agency J-Wide Company responded with the usual statement “She has received an offer to star in Quiet Sales, and is positively reviewing it”.

In other words, if you are a fan of both Korean actresses, don’t get too excited just yet.

While not much has yet been released about the new JTBC drama, we do know it is a period piece in that it takes place in the 1990s, and follows a group of women who work as door-to-door salespeople.

Kim So Yeon, who has already accepted a starring role in the new K-drama, is playing Jung Sook, a saleswoman who sells adult products.

Should Lee Se Hee accept the role, she will play a single mother who is also involved in the sales work.

As fans of the now-57-year-old actress will already know, Kim Sung Ryung already has an extensive body of work behind her.

tarting with a role in the film Who Saw the Dragon’s Claws? in 1991, she went on to star in a massive number of Korean dramas, including Youth Theater, Garden of Eve, Ms. Kim’s Million Dollar Quest, Queen of Ambition, Flower of the Queen, and Mrs. Cop 2.

Her most recent dramas include The Beauty Inside, Political Fever and the hit Netflix series Love to Hate You.

Kim Sung Ryung’s body of work also includes many films like The Room in the Forest, Believer, The Call, Keys to the Heart, with her most recent appearance as Loh Kiwan’s mother in the currently #1 on Netflix film My Name is Loh Kiwan.

Quiet Sales, in which she will also play a door-to-door saleswoman, will be her first K-drama of 2024, but hopefully it won’t be the incredibly talented actress’ last.

As far as Lee Se Hee goes, while not possessing as large a body of work as Kim Sung Ryung (yet), if she does accept the Quiet Sales role alongside Kim Sung Ryung, it will be her second upcoming drama, as she is already starring in the 8-episode Love in the Big City.

The 32-year-old Lee has also starred in Fight Hard, Love Harder, Sandwich Theory, Young Lady and Gentleman, and her most recent drama Bad Prosecutor.

Fingers crossed Lee Se Hee accepts the Quiet Sales role, as it would be cool to see her in two dramas this year.

https://leosigh.com/will-lee-se-hee-and-kim-sung-ryung-star-with-kim-so-yeon-in-jtbc-drama-quiet-sales/

News bites: March 16, 2024

by tccolb

If anyone is keeping a tally, we can make another tick in the 1990s box for the next era we’ll be exploring in dramaland through JTBC’s new Sales of Virtue (roughly translated). With Kim Sung-ryung (Kill Heel) confirmed and offers currently out to Kim So-yeon (Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938) and Lee Se-hee (Bad Prosecutor), the story will have our trio of ladies leading the spicy door-to-door sales of adult wares. [Newsen (1), (2)]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/03/news-bites-march-16-2024/

It is possible to not hear any more news about the drama for a long time. They always do that. They give more news when the airing date will get close. It is good that we know she will do another drama. 

On 3/15/2024 at 8:37 PM, larus said:

This drama used to be a SBS drama ? I found this news.

`I would like to inquire about the filming location of the SBS Monday-Tuesday drama <Quiet Sales>.`

SBS decided to cancel the Monday-Tuesday slot for the second half of 2023. I think that`s why we got delayed news about it. I am glad JTBC took the drama.

So yeon`s character in Quite Sales/ Sales of Virtue (정숙한 세일즈) is Jung Sook or Jeong-Suk (정숙) that means chastity, goodness, loyalty, purity, virtues, quiet, modest and there is this name in the title. They often use the name of a character in the title. It was the same in Falling for Soon Jung / Falling for Innocence. `Soon Jung` meant innocence.

And female centric drama reminds me of Secret Mother.

I am curious about the genre. What is the story of Jung Sook?

On 3/15/2024 at 6:37 PM, larus said:

I really wonder if this is what So yeon wanted to say (in Oct last year) when she said that the good news she wanted to tell her fans were being delayed for many different reasons.

👋 Hello , Glad we got to see our Sso very Soon with new project. Ya , I remembered she said she got sth good news for her fans and we have been waiting it for like forever lol 😂 may be it was this casting new ??? For now, I just a-bit worry this drama might be similar with tvn drama “Kill Heel" both are about 3 woman , female centric and set in Home shopping business as well.  Drama was flopped and bored . Anyway, since we haven’t got much informations about drama , it still very early to judge. Now ,I just want to know the drama genre , writer , director and our Sso character description . Just hope she just picked the right one finger cross🤞🤞

Set in 1990s got my excitement , fashion and vibes in 90s are timeless . 90s days are Our Sso heyday as well , she might happy to go back to that era.

Edited by VvZen