Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

9 hours ago, VvZen said:

Set in 1990s got my excitement , fashion and vibes in 90s are timeless . 90s days are Our Sso heyday as well , she might happy to go back to that era.

😍 I also thought about So Yeon`s debut and I thought she will like it.

9 hours ago, VvZen said:

For now, I just a-bit worry this drama might be similar with tvn drama “Kill Heel" both are about 3 woman , female centric and set in Home shopping business as well.  Drama was flopped and bored . Anyway, since we haven’t got much informations about drama , it still very early to judge. Now ,I just want to know the drama genre , writer , director and our Sso character description . Just hope she just picked the right one finger cross

I did not watch Kill Heel but I think So yeon watched it. She mentioned that she will like to play a villainess like Lee Hye Young someday, to bring something new from what she brought so far in a villain.

I am also curious about her project. I will watch her in almost everything but if the drama is good, I will be so happy. So far, So yeon chose different type of characters or dramas/genre and I love it but I don`t know how long she will be so lucky. I read an article about actors her age that were worried that they don`t get drama offers anymore. Sometimes an actor/an actress can't afford to be  choosy.(link) Fingers crossed that this role will be interesting and it will be a well written drama.

I personally loved her last role in Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938, but I would love to see a soft side of a common girl too.

Thanks for comming to So yeon`s thread and Soompi. it was quite lonely here. :blush:

10 hours ago, larus said:

I read an article about actors her age that were worried that they don`t get drama offers anymore. Sometimes an actor/an actress can't afford to be  choosy.(

Yup , it is tough to remain stable in entertainment industry especially in Korea , it is very competitive and stressful. Luckily, Our Sso got back again in spot light with her mega hit drama Penthouses , and that help her stay in mainstream. Anyway, she still got the offer and we need to be grateful for that . With her age range and nature of current K entertainment industry, the role and project she can choose might be very limited. 

Just wishing her new drama has strong storyline and character depth . Can’t wait to get the more news of drama .

Btw , it would be so nice if we could get new pictorials soon, she haven’t done it for this year😄😄.

13 hours ago, larus said:

I personally loved her last role in Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938, but I would love to see a soft side of a common girl too.

Yeah me too , Despite I wish more screen time of her , the rest I am quite satisfy. This is the role she haven’t done it before. She got to show her different side. Her character was weird , quirky but yet serious and a caring leader at the same time , beautiful but yet very strong. She portrayed Hong Joo really well . Plus , she was so pretty in every scenes and her Fashion is on the top.

17 hours ago, VvZen said:

Just wishing her new drama has strong storyline and character depth . Can’t wait to get the more news of drama .

We can only hope that she will get a good script. I want this for us, the audience, but I want a good project for her the most. It is important for her new roles as well.

We have, so far, four female characters who sells adult products. We don`t know anything about So yeon`s role but I like what I read about Kim Seong-ryeong `s character. She has a character  who showed initially  difficulties with her new job, but gradually shows herself confident in her work. I thought So yeon will have a character like this. Now I want to know what they bring for Jung Sook. Is she the boss?  I am also curious about the male characters.

I read more information about the drama in an article about Kim Sung ryung.

‘Quiet Sales’ focuses on the story of three female protagonists who sell adult products door-to-door, and depicts the society of the 1990s and the lives of women in a pleasant and honest way through the various episodes they experience and unique characters. This drama is expected to go beyond simply selling adult products and deliver a deep message by dealing with the conservative attitudes of the society at the time, awareness of sex, and women's independence and growth.

It sounds interesting on paper but we`ll see how the writer will tell the story. I don`t expect too much but I am hoping for good results.

17 hours ago, VvZen said:

Btw , it would be so nice if we could get new pictorials soon, she haven’t done it for this year

Oh, yeah... I want a new pictorial. We got used to one every year. :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, VvZen said:

Yeah me too , Despite I wish more screen time of her , the rest I am quite satisfy. This is the role she haven’t done it before. She got to show her different side. Her character was weird , quirky but yet serious and a caring leader at the same time , beautiful but yet very strong. She portrayed Hong Joo really well . Plus , she was so pretty in every scenes and her Fashion is on the top.

I totally loved Ryu Hong Joo. She is one of my favorite characters played by So yeon.

My favorite scenes were when she spent time with the other mountain gods, her friends, when she found Lee yeon from the present and when she told Jae Yoo, her right man, why she cares for Lee Yeon, when she was taking care of her girls despite her tough apperance,  the relationship with Taluipa`s husband, who was like a father figure for all the mountain gods. If they will make another season and explore a little more her character, I will be happy. If not, I am happy with what we got.

“Who says she’s 43?” Kim So-yeon… Lee Sang-woo ♥ ‘Preservative’ beauty that will surprise even you

UX6VOPDTNNWR7LVADISFB6TBEY.jpg

Actress Kim So-yeon showed off her youthful beauty. On the afternoon of the 21st, Kim So-yeon posted several photos. The released photo shows Kim So-yeon in front of a mirror. Kim So-yeon shows off her small face and unique features as she gazes into the mirror. The viewers' attention was focused on Kim So-yeon's unique aura and her vampire beauty.

Meanwhile, Kim So-yeon and actor Lee Sang-woo developed into a romantic relationship through the 2016 MBC drama 'Happy Home' and married in 2017.

QBL7TOQPOJZLBRHIHROKJAPIAI.jpg

https://biz.chosun.com/entertainment/enter_general/2024/03/21/XRVXYX4ACVIB55VB32Z46APWEI/

I want confirmation news for Quiet Sales because I want to know about the new role and about genre, writer. Then, I want to know about the male lead roles, at least the actor playing with So yeon, in Jung Sook`s story.

Before the news about the new drama, I really thought So Yeon might be cast with Jung Sung Il in SBS drama Guardians. 😃  She have not played a cop before and I want to see her play one.

• Like 1

I was waiting for writer Noh Hee Kyung new drama and I read recently that she has another project in works. She offered for the third time the female lead role to Song Hye Kyo. Lucky her. I wish So yeon to play one time in a drama written by Noh Hee Kyung. I also noticed that writers and PD want to work with same actors and actresses multiple times.

So yeon worked twice only with writer So Hyeon-Kyeong and I won`t mind if she will take another role in one of her dramas. I heard that writer So was attached to drama Severe Trauma Center but later they announced another writer. I am waiting for another work of her. I also wish to see So yeon colaborating again with PD Ji Yeong-Su, Ahn Pan Seok or Jin Hyeok.

Of course, I don`t want to see her in another drama of Kim Soon Ok. I hate all her dramas.

I am really curious who is the writer for Quiet Sales and who will be the actor who will working with So yeon. Because it is a female centric drama, we won`t see actors who played first lead a lot. 

When we`ll see a new pictorial for Kim So yeon?

• Like 1

Bada,  Kim So-yeon, Choi Myeong-gil, A Folly Poem on a Spring Day

news-p.v1.20240404.52c6cae4dd5e49a19e1a8

Singer Bada joined actors Kim So-yeon and Choi Myung-gil. On the 4th, Bada posted a photo taken with Kim So-yeon and Choi Myung-gil on social media with the message “Our happy time.”

In addition, singer Bada added the hashtag “#Springday #FoolishPoetry #Happinessisnear #KnockKnockKnock #Sea #ChoiMyeongGil #KimSoYeon”.

Spoiler

news-p.v1.20240404.a7bd2bdc13f744e8a888b

news-p.v1.20240404.ab1af7f2601f42d08daeb

news-p.v1.20240404.6808e9fe00a24bed9ad45

In the released photo, Bada Kim So-yeon and Choi Myung-gil are gazing at the camera with a friendly look. The three boasted innocent beauty even without makeup, and showed off their friendship beyond their ages with bright smiles.

Kim So-yeon, who saw this, said, “Get closer! She left a comment saying, “Right?” and Choi Myung-gil also responded, “Me too,” making her feel warm. Netizens responded with things like, “Maybe it’s because spring has come, but there are only flowers,” and “All of her favorite people are in one place.”

https://www.mk.co.kr/news/hot-issues/10982307

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/tv/바다-최명길-김소연과-한강뷰-티타임-봄날-우리들의-행복한-시간/ar-BB1l2NES

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The personality of this actor who appeared on TV without makeup

image-e90fd4be-c9cd-4704-8816-3aad011f28

This is actress Kim So-yeon, who played an all-time villain throughout three seasons of the legendary high-class drama ‘Penthouse.’ Since then, she has somehow become synonymous with the ‘strong sister’, such as playing Ryu Hong-joo in ‘Tale of the Nine-Tailed Fox 1938’.

However, Kim So-yeon has a kind heart that is recognized by many people in the industry. Even on cold days, she always shows up on site to prepare ahead of the staff and always listens to the people she works with.

There was a reporter who wanted to publish an article about her relationship with her current husband, Lee Sang-woo. Kim So-yeon, who happened to be on the day before her appearance on ‘The King of Masked Singer’, asked the reporter to delay her report for just one day because she was very nervous about the broadcast.

However, on that day, while she was preparing to record The Masked Singer, she found out that another reporter had published an article about her first.

Even though she was embarrassed, Kim So-yeon felt sorry for the reporter who had made an appointment first. She asked for understanding from the production team of The Masked Singer and postponed the recording for 10 minutes. She then calls a reporter who, while trying to keep her promise to Kim So-yeon, missed her scoop and claims to be interviewing her.

In the end, Kim So-yeon, who couldn't put on makeup because she was being interviewed, went on stage as is. Sam is able to stand in public without makeup because of her innate personality and consideration for others.

Of course, because Kim So-yeon has such clear features, it was a trap that no makeup was noticeable. Kim So-yeon is currently preparing for JTBC’s new drama ‘Quiet Sales’. She reportedly captured the stories of door-to-door salespeople in the 1990s.

https://m.view.nate.com/enter/view/164593/

• Like 2

Kim So-yeon, 43 years old, unbelievable youthful beauty… Perfect for horn-rimmed glasses

optimize

Reporter Ko Seung-ah = Actress Kim So-yeon revealed her current status. Kim So-yeon posted a photo of her with a white heart emoticon on her social networking service (SNS) account on the 20th.

The released photo shows Kim So-yeon wearing horn-rimmed glasses and a short-sleeved T-shirt. He was born in November 1980. Kim So-yeon, who is currently only 43 years old, catches everyone's attention with her beauty while making it hard to believe her age.

Meanwhile, Kim So-yeon married actor Lee Sang-woo in 2016. She appeared in the drama ‘Tale of the Nine-Tailed Fox 1938’, which aired last year.

https://www.moneys.co.kr/article/2024042109088096130

[Bulletin board] Onetech, actors Rowoon and Kim So-yeon model for Oligio''

AA1nqdRN.img?w=490&h=545&m=6&x=38&y=342&

Total medical solution company Onetech [336570] announced on the 22nd that it signed a contract with actors Rowoon and Kim So-yeon to model skin care medical device 'Oligio'. Actor Rowoon plans to work in Thailand, and actress Kim So-yeon, an existing Oligio ambassador, has extended her contract and plans to work not only in Korea but also in Japan. (Seoul = Yonhap News)

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/news/other/게시판-원텍-올리지오-모델에-배우-로운-김소연/ar-AA1nqkMp

I am glad that Oligio decided to extend the contract with So yeon. 😍

• Like 1