Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Message from So yeon

2023.12.31 Sso's message
I sincerely congratulate those who have birthdays in December ...
Hope you had a cozy and warm birthday as expected in December^^ *
Today TMI (Too Much Information). When I think about it, it's the last day of December, and it's been a long time since I've been at home, not for filming or awards ceremonies . I watched TV at home, went out for a bit, bought tteokbokki and just ate it deliciously. Just like this,, Calmly,, I am finishing this year well. Hope you all have a safe time . Happy New Year ! I am really thankful for this year...

Translation Kim So yeon fanpage
414970436_920794262737785_77570133742304

Kim So-yeon ♥ Lee Sang-woo, 'Four shots of life' taken close to each other...a couple encouraged to get married

2024010501000332000046551.jpg

[Sports Chosun Reporter Cho Yoon-seon] Actress Kim So-yeon showed off her lovely charm even in her daily life. On January 5th, Kim So-yeon shared small details of her daily life with her husband Lee Sang-woo, which received a warm response from her fans.

Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo took four photos of their lives in sweet poses, tightly pressed together. The lovely two-shot of Lee Sang-woo, wearing his curly wig and making a playful expression, and Kim So-yeon, wearing a Rudolph headband and striking a charming pose, makes even the viewers smile.

Kim So-yeon also revealed several photos that appear to have been taken by Lee Sang-woo. Kim So-yeon aroused admiration by showing off her stunning beauty by wearing a variety of styles, including her cute doll hat, fur hat, and beanie.

2024010501000332000046552.jpg

ans who saw the photo responded with comments such as "They're so cute," "Couple encouraged to get married," "Cute and beautiful," "As expected, a goddess," and "What's going on with their beauty?" Meanwhile, Kim So-yeon and actor Lee Sang-woo developed into a romantic relationship through the MBC drama 'Happy Home' in 2016 and married in 2017.

https://sports.chosun.com/entertainment/2024-01-05/202401050100033200004655

So yeon`s Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1ty3glvl49/?img_index=1

I saw this morning So yeon`s name and Gwon Yul`s picture in an article and I thought it is news about a new drama with those two. Wrong. It was news that the actor signed with Jwide Company. I never thought about So yeon and Gwon Yul playing togheter in a project but now I think would have like it. :)

When we`ll find out what project she will do next?

Kim So-yeon, what hat should you wear? 43-year-old's winter look completed with a set of 3 cute hats

o_1hjjd6seumi81ck012tutojr31b.jpg

Actress Kim So-yeon (43 years old) completed a cute winter look with a set of three hats, including a bucket hat, trooper hat, and balaclava.

On the 6th, Kim So-yeon posted a photo of a shopping outing with a yellow heart emoticon on her channel without any special post.

In the released photo, Kim So-yeon wore a black coat and a knit bucket hat, and showed off a cute yet cozy outing look by matching three different hats: a white fur trooper hat with black padding and a yellow character padded balaclava.

Meanwhile, Kim So-yeon appeared in the tvN Saturday-Sunday drama 'Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938', which ended in popularity in June last year.

Kim So-yeon has a romantic relationship with fellow actor Lee Sang-woo. Married in 2017

o_1hjjd83611qio1lsg5ka1rnrkl5f.jpg

o_1hjjd8361mp833euh1b6tmi1h.jpg

Spoiler

o_1hjjd836143nhc3mij1lj190sg.jpg

o_1hjjd83613b91ls41rqk1bdqimii.jpg

o_1hjjd8361o42jk5cc41egojgcj.jpg

https://www.fashionn.com/board/read_new.php?table=1024&number=49396

We don`t have any knews from some time.

I don`t rewatch kdramas but I want to rewatch one of So yeon`s drama. I want to watch something light. Prosecutor princess, Dr Champ, Falling for Innocence, I Need Romance 3, Tale of Nine Tailed 1938. Let see. I think I will start with Falling for Innocence on the weekend. I hope.

Kim So-yeon, are you in your 40s? You look like a college student wearing a baseball jumper

[Joy News 24 Reporter Lee Ji-young] Actress Kim So-yeon reported on her current situation. On the 18th, Kim So-yeon posted a photo of her current status on her SNS. Her published photo shows Kim So-yeon taking a selfie wearing a baseball jumper. Her beauty, which belies her age of 40, attracts attention.

213410677d92c8.jpg

Meanwhile, Kim So-yeon appeared in tvN's 'Tale of the Gumiho 1938', which ended last year.

https://m.joynews24.com/v/1678456

2024011910485560908_2.jpg

https://www.moneys.co.kr/article/2024011910485560908

Kim So-yeon "Someone asked me to introduce them to my best friend Bada, and I asked if they could give me their number" (Precious Person in Such a Precious Place)

news-p.v1.20240119.106dd13caa08421fa7387

news-p.v1.20240119.b989782ad6cf4095b93b0

On the 19th, a video titled 'You're in such a rare place' was posted on 'I didn't tell you it was a filming like this...' Kim So Yeon, who went after 28 years of friendship EP.2.

In the video, Bada had a conversation with his best friend of 28 years, Kim So Yeon.

"In the past, (someone) asked me to connect with Bada because I was popular and MCing," Kim So-yeon said.

The listener said, "It's real. At that time, I was really popular, even though MZs can't imagine it now," she bragged.

"There were at least three times when they knew I was close to Bada and asked me if I could give them her number," Kim said.

https://news.nate.com/view/20240119n32056?mid=e1100

https://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/1392054

I recognize how they are dressed. So when they met for that picture (November 23, 2023), they were meeting for a shooting.

8eeb20ae5a3fc22d984d2305969ee9f06be040f7

Bada makes a shocking confession in front of her ‘best friend’ Kim So-yeon, “I opened my eyes to luxury goods because of you”

1705668428223619.jpg

(Xports News Reporter Myung Hee-sook) Singer Bada boasted of her close relationship with actress Kim So-yeon. On Bada's YouTube channel 'A Precious Person in Such a Precious Place', which was released on the 19th, a video titled 'I didn't tell you it was a shoot like this, Kim So-yeon unraveling a 28-year friendship story' was released.

On this day, Bada was very happy and even cried when Kim So-yeon appeared on YouTube for her. Kim So-yeon said, "I was an MC on 'Inkigayo' and I was a fan. After finding out that she was the same age, we exchanged contact information and met right away," she said, revealing how she and Bada became friends.

Bada also said, “We ate black bean noodles and sweet and sour pork that day,” and Kim So-yeon said, “We talked for hours. I still remember that time vividly.”

They also brought photos of their past that contain memories of each other. "There was a tree in front of the Galleria department store. I took a picture there."

Bada said, "I opened my eyes to luxury goods because of you. Even though it was a luxury shop, I went with you, so I took a picture in front of Galleria." In the picture, Kim So Yeon wore various luxury items, causing laughter.

1705668438546991.jpg

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1815749

news-p.v1.20240119.106dd13caa08421fa7387

Spoiler

news-p.v1.20240119.b989782ad6cf4095b93b0

https://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/1392054

‘30th Anniversary of Debut’ Kim So-yeon, “Broadcasting life was difficult… I was always tied up in something”, expressing her feelings

BB1gWcuA.img?w=530&h=913&m=6&x=258&y=93&

Actress Kim So-yeon opened up about her struggles in the entertainment industry.

On the 19th, on Bada’s YouTube channel ‘A Precious Person in Such a Precious Place’, ‘I didn’t tell you it was a filming like this. The second episode titled ‘Kim So-yeon, who solved the story of 28 years of friendship’ was released.

The second guest Bada invited was "I World" queen Kim So Yeon. Bada said, "If Elegance was born as a person, she would be Kim So Yeon. She's got the looks, the acting skills, the handsome husband, and she's going to win everyone's heart," Bada explained. Kim So Yeon officially entered E-World by posing for Bada's signature in front of a photo wall with phrases such as 'best', 'I love you', 'special', 'noble', and 'wise'.

Bada and Kim So-yeon chose ‘radio’ as the reason they became friends. Kim So-yeon said, “S.E.S was on the air before and after my radio, but I passed by. I was an MC on ‘Inkigayo’ at the time, so we made eye contact a few times. After finding out that she was the same age, we exchanged contact information with each other and met up that night. It was Sinsa-dong on Sunday. “I remember talking for hours while eating black bean noodles and sweet and sour pork at a Chinese restaurant that just opened,” she said.

Bada presented a bag full of nostalgic snacks, saying, “There was a moment when I felt like I really became a friend, so I prepared it because I wanted to feel that way again.” Kim So-yeon said, “We were on a diet back then, and I remember just eating these.” Bada said, “I was looking at her while eating snacks, and I thought, ‘We’re this close, but she’s still eating with one eye covered.’ So I asked if I should only be looking at one eye. When she said that she would feel sad if she didn't close her eyes, she replied that from now on, she would eat with her eyes open. “After that day, I really saw both eyes,” Kim So-yeon said, laughing, “I don’t know why I did that. I covered my face somehow to make it look smaller. But that was the trend at the time.”

BB1gWgEJ.img?w=530&h=913&m=6&x=98&y=80&s

Kim So-yeon revealed a story about her past love life when Bada asked her to share a ‘stimulating episode’ that would increase the number of views. Kim So-yeon said, “One of the many memorable things is that the sea is the first and last celebrity to come to our house, other than Lee Sang-woo. “I went after filming and Bada was watching TV with my mom,” she said. “When I was MCing ‘Inkigayo,’ someone asked me to connect with Bada. There were at least three times when I asked if I could give him her number.”"I know a lot about Kim So Yeon and her relationship, but I'm cautious because she's married," Bada said.

Looking at the nostalgic photo, Bada revealed how he was introduced to luxury goods. Kim So Yeon said, "The tree in front of Galleria Department Store was beautiful, so we took pictures together every year," and Bada said, "I opened my eyes to luxury goods because of you. I didn't know it, but it was Kim So Yeon who made me realise that it was a luxury item. Because of you, I have become very sophisticated," she laughed.

Kim So-yeon said about Bada, “Bada has the magic of the sea. There were times when I couldn't contact her, but she always waited for me and opened her heart. Broadcasting life was a bit difficult. When I was 19 or 20 years old, I was always obsessed with something. I was thinking that I had to do well and not make mistakes, but when I met Bada, I made a precious friend from my school days. “This is Girls’ Generation shining,” they said, showing their close friendship.

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/tv/데뷔-30주년-김소연-방송-생활-힘들었다-항상-뭔가에-얽매여-심경-토로-e귀귀-종합/ar-BB1gWcuH

I didn't tell you it was a shoot like thisㅠㅠ Kim So-yeon unraveling the story of 28 years of friendshipㅣep.2ㅣA precious person in such a precious placeㅣE Ghostㅣ

I am glad that the articles told what they talked on the episode. I always love to see their friendship. They did not say something new but I am glad they appear together. I enjoyed watching this episode. They made me laugh. 19 minutes were not enough. I want more.  :fullofhearts:

So yeon post on Instagram

Jjinchin talk. Positivity queen#Bada I went to YouTube

Please enjoy watching

A precious person in such a precious place #Bada
I am more thankful

37c3205413a35eadd9176e634a16b408baf7a896
8b014788e00b52aad22f50e0b31b927010a9109c
e4ccf9cf7e07ae4493f1270a46d6d7ba565d7bd6

Spoiler

35b4527e91982badd4091e57931f82c81af2734c

Bada`s Instagram
E Ghost Episode 2: The queen of E-world is me. The queen of I-world is our Soyeon!! Thank you so much for coming out... Our friendship will continue to be F★rever Kids, you'll feel discouraged after watching the video, so watch while eating snacks!

Kim So-yeon “Wait for me… “You are my light” Showing off 28 years of friendship with Bada

20240120504392.jpg

Actress Kim So-yeon (43) showed off her 28-year friendship with Bada.

On the 19th, on the YouTube channel ‘E Gwigwi’, ‘I didn’t say it was a filming like this. A video titled ‘Kim So-yeon, who unravels the story of 28 years of friendship’ was released. Kim So-yeon appeared as a guest that day and had various conversations with Bada.

Kim So-yeon said she became familiar with Bada through a radio broadcast. She said, “I was the MC of ‘Inkigayo’ at the time, and she made eye contact a few times. She was a fan of me too, and I liked her in secret, but then I found out that we were the same age. “We exchanged contact information and she met up that night,” she revealed.

Bada then recalled her memories, saying, “At that time, I ate Jjajangmyeon and sweet and sour pork at a Chinese restaurant that happened to be in Sinsa-dong,” and Kim So-yeon recalled, “We met and talked for hours.”

20240120504393.jpg

Bada asked, “Is there anything memorable about what happened with me?” and Kim So-yeon confirmed that they were best friends by saying, “One of the many memorable things is that, except for Lee Sang-woo, Bada is the first and last celebrity to come to my house.” .

Kim So-yeon said, “One day, I went home after filming and found you watching TV with my mom. “You were friendly to my mother,” she recalled.

Also, Kim So-yeon said about her friend“Bada has her own magical power. There were times when I couldn't contact her, but she always waited for me and opened her heart. Broadcasting life was a bit difficult. When I was 19 or 20 years old, I was always obsessed with something. I was thinking that I had to do well and not make mistakes, but when I met Bada, I had a precious friend from my school days. They showed off their friendship by saying, “This is Girls’ Generation shining.”

https://www.segye.com/newsView/20240120504269

Why is your sister there? The original fairy and actor confirmed their 25-year friendship

CP-2023-0041-5600100-thumb.jpg

Friendship confirmed with hairstyle S.E.S. Bada and Kim So-yeon

image-6d59f5d5-f9ed-4d40-999e-2602c223c3

S.E.S.'s leader Bada and actress Kim So-yeon are best friends in the entertainment industry who have maintained a beautiful friendship for over 25 years.

Spoiler

image-3d80b76b-d998-4fd6-b653-a6013105ff

In 2021, Bada made a cameo appearance in the SBS drama 'Penthouse 2' starring Eugene, a member of the same team as Kim So-yeon, and recently, Kim So-yeon appeared in the new web entertainment 'A Precious Person in Such a Precious Place' hosted by Bada. She appeared and showed off her loyalty.

Spoiler

image-e8dc08b5-9bde-49a4-9b16-9cdd8ed74c

At first, the two people only greeted each other while coming and going from the broadcasting station. After finding out that they were of the same age, they shared their contact information, and that day they met at a Chinese restaurant and had a long conversation for several hours, which was the beginning of their friendship.

image-6a3d3d83-3686-4c47-a5a3-03b649b0aa

However, there is a separate reason why the two became close friends. One day, when meeting Kim So-yeon, Bada suddenly feels sad and asks Kim So-yeon if she is ‘her best friend.’ Of course, the answer was “yes.”

It is said that Bada, who wanted to meet her best friend in person and share a sincere friendship, expressed her feelings by saying, “I will feel sad if you don’t open your eyes.”

Spoiler

image-ee2f09e9-349d-4249-9148-4bba8f3764

Bada and Kim So-yeon have maintained a beautiful relationship for a long time and have grown together with warm affection and respect for each other. They are widely loved by the public as stars representing the music industry and the acting industry, respectively.

https://view.nate.com/enter/view/127428/

What would have happened if Song Ha-yoon, Lim Ji-yeon, and Kim So-yeon hadn't played villains... Captured box office success and popularity

6USLQUXY5ADEB2PQMHLHCZ77P4.jpg

Song Ha-yoon is emerging as the villain of 2024, following Kim So-yeon in 2021 and Lim Ji-yeon in 2023.

In SBS' 'Penthouse', which was broadcast in three series in 2020 and 2021, actress Kim So-yeon played Seo-jin Cheon and played a villain role that was completely opposite to the main character of the actor. Seo-jin Cheon, played by So-yeon Kim, plays the role of Seo-jin Cheon, the chairman of the Cheong-A Foundation, and she took on the role of a villain again after 20 years.

While Seo-jin Cheon watched the death of her father, who had abused her since childhood, her sharp charismatic eyes and unselfish madness, as well as her fierce and sincere motherly love in front of her daughter, made Cheon Seo-jin's unpredictable actions as is. expressed. In the end, Kim So-yeon won the SBS Drama Awards that year, highlighting her performance as a villain

4R3YGCLF6SCAFGEYUHATNB3LYI.jpg

In the Netflix original series ‘The Glory’, which was released in 2023, Lim Ji-yeon played the role of Park Yeon-jin, the instigator of school violence, and raised the level of immersion by arousing the indignation of global viewers with her historic villain performance. Park Yeon-jin pretends not to worry about her friend Moon-dong, who comes to her for revenge, but she delicately expresses her inner fear and shaking more than anyone else. In addition, Park Yeon-jin was soon described as the villainess as she shamelessly showed no remorse for her shameless evil deeds.

Even though Lim Ji-yeon attempted to act as a villain for the first time in ‘The Glory,’ she immediately emerged as a superstar with her perfect acting skills. In addition, 'The Glory' recorded 124.46 million viewing hours in just 3 days after the release of Part 2, ranking first in the Netflix Global TOP 10 TV (non-English) category as well as overall in the English, non-English, TV and film categories. Climbed to first place.

Recently, following actors Kim So-yeon and Lim Ji-yeon, another shameless villainess appeared on the TV screen. In the episode of tvN's 'Marry My Husband' that aired on the 30th, Kang Ji-won (played by Park Min-young) revealed the fact that Park Min-hwan (played by Lee Yi-kyung) and Su-min Jeong (played by Song Ha-yoon) were having an affair, and the two people's abyss began.
Park Min-hwan was angry at Kang Ji-won for making a fuss at the meeting, and as soon as he got to work, he went to see Kang Ji-won. In response, Kang Ji-won took out the women's panties from Park Min-hwan's car and said, "It had to be fair, so she shared her love between the two women, right?" “Shouldn’t you say something to the cheating RickRoll'D?”

more https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/broadcast/2024/01/31/KMKJXNY2NOEQ44HNCBGTA6M7QY/

So yeon was mentioned briefly in an article about actresses who played succesful villain characters. I want to read news about her new project. Come on! It is about time.

Kim So-yeon ♥ Lee Sang-woo, sweet skinship after 8 years of marriage... 'Visual couple' like newlyweds

2024020601000495400058501.jpg

Actors Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo showed off their sweet affection even after eight years of marriage. On the February 4th, Kim So-yeon showed off her superior visuals by revealing the photo shoot site with her husband Lee Sang-woo.

Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo, who are working as models for a sports casual brand, went for a photo shoot wearing outfits full of spring vibes.
The two people, who boast good-looking visuals, even have similar good-natured smiles. In particular, the two-shot of the couple posing with affectionate skinship feels lovely.

2024020601000495400058502.jpg

In addition, Kim So-yeon aroused admiration by showing off her unchanging beauty and elegant appearance in her solo photo. Meanwhile, Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo became lovers through the 2016 MBC drama 'Happy Home' and got married in 2017.