Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Spoiler

I love the pictures, especially the first one because it is different from what she usually does in a pictorial. She is lovely and playful. I want more pictures!!!

Kim So-yeon, chic girl who does not feel the time

Spoiler

201807171005552410_1.jpg

201807171005552410_2.jpg

201807171005552410_3.jpg

201807171005552410_4.jpg

Kim So-yeon, who had recently completed the Womance's thriller with Song Yoon-ah in the SBS drama 'Secret Mother', captured the anime theater, was selected as a makeup brand model.

As she is the girl who has been loved by the public with her transparent skin tone and pure beauty, this model picking is also attracting many people because she can see the various charms she has.

An official of the brand said, "We are delighted that Kim So-yeon, who has been loved by the public with beautiful appearance and strong acting power, is joining us. Kim So-yeon's chic and delightful reversal charm has been chosen as a model to match the value pursued by our brand. In the future, I will work with Kim So-yeon to work on various synergies that can convey a variety of attractive charms, and I will strive to have a good synergy, and I look forward to it as well. "

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201807171005552410

(Google translated)

Kim So-yeon, make-up brand model, 'beauty icon proved'

Actor Kim So-yeon was selected as a model of makeup brand 'I' M CHIC '.It` s a makeup brand for women who are sometimes charming, often cheerful, and colorful.

Kim Sook-yeon, who recently completed the Warman's thriller with Song Yoon-a in SBS 'Secret Mother', was taken over as a make-up brand model.

http://www.ajunews.com/view/20180717101445741

Soyeon uploaded a picture on her Instagram. She smiles shyly. She looks so lovely in her yellow dress. :heart: It looks like she is in a elevator. Just like the photographer from Happy Home team commented: "A golden angel".  :P

A video from an old variety show in 1998 (20 years ago) when she was filming the sitcom Soonpoong Clinic.

She is shy like always.

She is a highly sensitive person. They made her cry on set of Soonpoong Clinic when they wanted to prank her. Poor Sso. :sweatingbullets:

full video

http://allvod.sbs.co.kr/allvod/vodEndPage.do?mdaId=22000234388&btn=free

Soyeon and a friend nail artist

Silverjoo said "My sister, who is getting better after the drama."

Soyeon has a T-shirt with the soap opera Dynasty`s cast picture? :lol: I hope she relaxes and enjoys her free time and I wish to see her soon in another project. I know that she loves to work and she is sad when she has to wait for new scripts. 

Spoiler

tumblr_pcovdxzEEj1sdd1ivo8_r1_500.png

tumblr_pcovdxzEEj1sdd1ivo9_r1_640.png

Soyeon uploaded her instagram with two more pictures with her nail artist.

She commented: `Nice/ beautiful  shoes made by @silverjoo`

Spoiler

tumblr_pcovdxzEEj1sdd1ivo10_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_pcovdxzEEj1sdd1ivo4_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_pcvqhbkemX1sdd1ivo1_540.jpg

Unique Beauty "... Kim So Yeon, Happy Smile

2018080401000329800020661.jpg

Actress Kim So Yeon radiates elegant beauty. Kim So-yeon looks at the camera with a smile in the public photo. Kim So Yeon wears a casual fashion that matches print t-shirts and jeans.
http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201808040100032980002066&ServiceDate=20180803

[Showbiz Korea] Today's Star Pic - Kim Soyeon (and her sweetheart:wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Soyeon has a new hair color. She turned to black, her original color. My wish was to see her with black hair again.  I am glad that my wish became true. The last time she had black hair was in 2012 for her sageuk role in The Great Seer.  Now I hope she will have a new role in a drama or movie. :P

There is a role I wish she will take. In drama Empress Dignity , the role that Sung Yuri refused the offer. It is the second lead role but it sounds a good role. In Soompi article it said that the offer for Sung Yuri was the imperial family’s spokeswoman Min Yu Ra, who beat out fierce competition to enter the palace with her beauty and skills. Her diligence and perfection are her biggest weapons, and she has the ability to make any boss feel as if they can’t do anything without her. I sens that this role is a strong woman who can be very tenacious, maybe she will be the villianess of the drama. Who knows. I could see easily Soyeon in this role.

Another role for Soyeon. In Big Issue, the drama about paparazzi. The lead role Soo Ae has turned down. Another good thing is that she could play opposite Park Shin Yang. Or with Ju Jin Hoon in Item.

A challenging role could be the sociopath Alice Morgan from Luther. There are so many new shows.

Whatever role she will play will be fine. Drama God, hear my pray!

9 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

Sounds perfect for her. I am too squeamish and soft to have been able to watch Secret Mother, so something like this would be great!

You did not watch Secret Mother? Well, in my opinion it was a good drama and it delivered what they promised in the premise. Nice womance. Easy to watch and as a mystery/ crime show easy to guess the plot but the newbie writer did well for her first drama. I will watch her next drama. I am glad that Soyeon took this role. Too bad that she doesn`t have many offers these days. I felt her sadness when she said in the V live interview with the lead cast of Secret Mother that, as much as she love her job, she won`t choose to be an actress in another life because waiting for the new projects is hard for her.:tears: I want her on the small screen this year but I know that two projects in the same year for her it will be a little miracle.

Yes, the role in Empress Dignity sounds perfect for her. I wish they will think of Soyeon for this role. On paper it could be a good role but who knows if the writers can give us a satisfying second female lead role?

I am glad that, at least, they gave the lead role to Jang Nara and not a very young idol actress. I am more interested in the second leads. The villains? :sweatingbullets:The emperor (Shin Sung-rok) despite his clean imagine,  is full of corruption and I sensed that the family’s spokeswoman is well aware of that. I hope she has her own agenda and be a layered character. I am curious who will get the role. 

I hope for good news for Soyeon. A new role or a baby. :D

On 8/18/2018 at 1:52 PM, stuartjmz said:

Oh, I heard good things about it, but from skimming the thread, it sounded too dark for my tastes. I'm a very delicate flower! :) 

OK, I get it. But Empress Dignity will be darker in my opinion. Investigation a crime, corruption,  more people to hate...:lol: but there will be a romance too, for romantic souls. Empress Cinderella will find a light at the end of the tunel, true love and happiness and all. Fairy tail ending. ;)

After the last role, I wish to see Soyeon in a light drama but I start to worry about kdramas rom-coms. :sweatingbullets: But, of course, seeing her on screen it will be just fine for me.

I am still waiting for a pictorial this year. I can` t believe she did not have one. 

4 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

They must be  the dream team for All For You. Being able to pitch "his and hers" with a well-known real life couple has got to be a great boon for them.

I loved the other All for You couple (Dr. Champ couple) too. :D I don`t know why they decided to change the male model (perhaps AFY being a sponsor in many family dramas they decided that Sang Woo is a better choice) but now I am glad they did it. Life is full of surprises. I hope they will have a beautiful life together, just like the other adorable couple, Ji sung& Lee Bo young.

Soyeon treated the staff of JWide Company to dinner. They ate well. ;)

source

• Like 1

Soyeon uploaded a few pictures from AFY collection. she wrote : "Waiting for the next autumn/autumn collection! All for You is love."

Yeah... we are waiting for next autumn as well. KSY is :heart:. ;)

• Like 1