Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Spoiler

201806231039344110_1.jpg

"Secret Mother" BTS photos, Kim So Yeon always holds the script in hand every time of the break.

In the photos, Kim So Yeon is not only busy with the script before shooting, but also constantly studying her role Kim Eun Young while watching a script during the mid-break. It is also accompanied by a passion and affection for the drama, such as exchanging dialogue with child actor Kim Ye Joon (Han Min Joon)... In addition, Kim So Yeon's endless positive smile makes the scene atmosphere more pleasant. It is said that her goodness adds the warmth to the set with endless laughter.

On the other hand, "Secret Mother" starring Kim So Yeon is broadcast every Saturday night at 8:55 pm (KST) on SBS.

Translation Sso Fanpage)

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201806231039344110

New stills from ep 21-24

2018062301002033200156511.jpg

We`ll see the surprise appearance of Kim Eunyoung, who was kidnapped by someone and her unexpected choice. She met Jae Yeol in front of the Kangnam Police Station

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201806230100203320015651&servicedate=20180623

@larus

It has been a long time since I last came in to comment in Soompi forum, probably since So Yeon’s wedding last year.....lol.

Really appreciate your efforts to keep KSY thread alive and still going strong. You are such a dedicated fan unlike such an inactive fan like me. 

How is Secret Mother so far? When will it finished airing? Thinking of doing a marathon watch after it had finished airing in Korea.

Had not really watched a korean drama since Happy Home. But I am thinking of starting Mr Sunshine in addition to Secret Mother since Lee Byun Hun and Kim Min Jung are actors/ actress that I used to like in my active days of watching korean dramas.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, charray said:

It has been a long time since I last came in to comment in Soompi forum, probably since So Yeon’s wedding last year.....lol.

How is Secret Mother so far? When will it finished airing? Thinking of doing a marathon watch after it had finished airing in Korea.

Yeah... long time not see. :P Welcome back!

Secret Mother is good in my opinion and I am glad that Soyeon received the offer to play in this drama. She did not have many offers and I think this role came at the right moment. Sang Woo was much happier than Sso when she received the role. The drama is his favorite genre. :D

The drama is halfway. If there won`t be any interuption because of FIFA Word Cup, it will end on July 21st. You should watch it. She is so cool!

• 2 weeks later...

Soyeon arriving at the wrap up party for  drama Secret Mother

With gifts

with cast and crew members

Spoiler

last shooting

Team Secret Mother

Spoiler

From wrap up party.

Soyeon with a sword long knife trying to cut the cake. :P

Other pictures

Spoiler

Actress Kim So-yeon's own collection of 363 Studio Galleria's # Secret Mothers

Spoiler

It seems that Soyeon had an ad (cosmetics?) or a pictorial shooting today. YAY! I wanted a pictorial so much. It was about time she had one.

I can`t wait to see the pictures or the video.

Spoiler

tumblr_pbk83nK7u51sdd1ivo3_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_pbk83nK7u51sdd1ivo4_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_pbk83nK7u51sdd1ivo5_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_pbk83nK7u51sdd1ivo1_540.png

tumblr_pbk83nK7u51sdd1ivo2_540.png

I just love to see a new concept of her pictorial/ ad. I love to see her smile and be jovial too. 

I loved Secret Mother and her role. I hope she will have more offers in the future. In the early interview for Secret Mother (V LIVE interview) it was a question if she will chose to be an actress in another life and she said that despite loving acting so much she won`t chose to be an actress because the waiting for the roles is so hard for her. She wishes to do a good job as an actress in this life.  I really hope she will get good roles in the future. Even if she will have kids, she loves acting and I hope she will be able to continue her career. I can`t wait to see her in another project.

• Like 1

Soyeon`s Instagram update

201807091542441110_1.jpg

Actress Kim So Yeon released the latest picture after the end of 'Secret Mother'. She  posted a picture on her SNS on the 9th July. In the public photo, Kim So - yeon is smiling with a big smile. Kim Soo-yeon was wearing a white blouse and doubled her graceful charm.
SBS drama "Secret Mother" starring Kim So Yeon has recently closed.

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201807090100082680006321&servicedate=20180709

224328_31590_550.jpg

"I want to express my gratitude to the actors, directors, and staff who have hard time filming day and night, and also to the fans and viewers who always love Lisa Kim, Kim Eun Young and Kim So Yeon. I will try to be an actor who does my best in the future."

In the drama, Kim So Yeon perfectly describes Lisa Kim, a surrogate mother (tutor) with a calm and clear image, and firm conviction; opposite of Kim Eun Young, who is armed with pride and honesty, received a lot of good comments from the viewers.

Meanwhile, "Secret Mother" will air the last episodes tonight, July 7, at 8:35 pm (KST) on SBS.

Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110940589
Translated by: Sso Fanpage

http://www.queen.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=224328

Kdrama fashion

Alainn earrings

page.jpg?type=w740

Roger D'Or Earrings

Spoiler

Joey Grayson Nylover Beige Tote Bag

%EC%B9%B4%ED%8E%982.jpg?type=w740

Trench Coat Twenties Women's Office Look, Cuba Chloe by Cute

%EC%8B%9C%ED%81%AC%EB%A6%BF_%EB%A7%88%EB

Onnon  trench coat

00519.jpg?type=w740

%EC%94%A8%EB%B0%94%EC%9D%B4%EB%81%8C%EB%

Cesare Pachitti Nyukubo Satchel Bag

%EC%8B%9C%ED%81%AC%EB%A6%BF%EB%A7%88%EB%

Soyeon uploaded a selfie picture on her Instagram from AFY shooting

I have been a mode for All for You for the past 9 years
With such a long time of love,
I thank you and all AFY family again. Thank You.
Yesterday, with Lee Sang-woo ssi shooting 2018 f/w  it's fun!

source

With child actor Song Ji Woo at the wrap up party for Secret Mother

Spoiler

tumblr_pbw9w1F6Qv1sdd1ivo1_540.jpg

tumblr_pbk83nK7u51sdd1ivo6_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_pbk83nK7u51sdd1ivo7_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_pbk83nK7u51sdd1ivo8_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_pbk83nK7u51sdd1ivo9_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_pbk83nK7u51sdd1ivo10_r1_540.jpg

I think I was right. She is doing an AD for makeup products and it looks like it is for BM cosmetics. After she was a Guerlain model last year, we`ll see again Soyeon`s beauty in new pictorial. Bring it on! :heart:

• Like 1