Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Drama fashion

Soyeon wore ToyKeat suits three times so far.

The red suit in the profile poster,  Classic Single Jacket (Black) in episodes 3 &4, Wool Double Suit (Light Gray) in the main poster- Sponsor TOYKEAT

tumblr_p8ntvpfvAJ1sdd1ivo5_r1_540.png

tumblr_p8ntvpfvAJ1sdd1ivo6_r1_540.png

Kim So-yeon wore a slim fit silk blouse and a maxi trench coat from Avouavou .

Spoiler

• Like 1

Sso took a selfie with a young actor on set

Drama fashion

Soyeon wearing Monica Vinader earrings on Secret Mother.

Kim So yeon wore at the press conference a Top - 'Roland Mouret by Netaporte' (Roland Mouret)

• Like 1

From filming

Kim So yeon is wearing a long coat again. Lisa Kim in a long coat and carying a trolley bag... it`s becoming her trand.

Drama Fashion

Spoiler

AGATHA PARIS gold earrings for Secret Mother

• Like 1

Secret mother 'Kim So-yeon, tears in front of Song Yoon-a. What did happen?

2018052001001746300133831.jpg

A little leisure time, Lisa Kim and Min Joon found a children 's musical performance hall. Waiting for the performance, Min Jung 's eyes are tearing tears, and Lisa Kim' s face is embarrassed. To make matters worse, Lisa Kim, facing Yoonjin who rushed to the performing arts at once, is tearful of her eyes before her cold eyes.

This episode, which breaks down professional Lisa Kim in a scene of the 5-8 episodes of "Secret Mother" which will be broadcasted today (19th), Lisa Kim has found a performance hall to encourage Minjun. It was a departure from schredules in favor for Minjun, but it should cause the opposite result. This event will intensify tensions and conflicts between two complicated subtle women.

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201805200100174630013383&servicedate=20180519

'Secret Mother' Kim So-yeon and Kim Ye-joon show friendship shot.

1RZLCZHLY5_1.jpg

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1RZLCZHLY5

I love the scenes between Lisa and the kid. Looking at the first pictures, I am sad that Lisa and Min Jun were caught. :mellow: I am sure it was a good thing for Min Jun to have a little break from all those activities but in the same time I understand why they look so guilty too. Lisa should have told Min Jun`s mother about this and now she would show her vulnerability in front of Yoon jin. Her job is at risk.

Did they watch at least the musical? :D

I love these pictures. I can feel the tension of the moment and both women transmit so much in those simple pictures. I hope for a great scene where the quiet moment is telling more than a direct confrontation. I`m anticipating the moment.

May 19, 2018

Kim So-yeon Returns with Mysterious Role in New TV Series

Source: The ChosunIlbo

2018051900311_0.jpg

Actress Kim So-yeon expressed her excitement about her new TV series which began airing last week.

At a press event just ahead of the airing of its first episode, Kim said her husband Lee Sang-woo was even more excited than her about her return to acting.

"I don't know if anything has changed since I got married, but people around me tell me that I look comfortable. Maybe that is one of the good things about it," Kim said.

The series starts with a woman who is very keen to educate her son to let him go to a prestigious university, as she hires a mysterious stay-at-home teacher.

On the 23rd, Kim So Yeon put several photos on her Instagram along with the phrase "# Lisa Kim # Secret Mother".

In the public photo, Kim is standing in front of a snack car. Kim So-yeon shows off her elegance while eating the street food.

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201805240100203590015807&servicedate=20180523

Kdrama fashion

CESARE PACIOTTI  bag

Spoiler

Kim So yeon wearing Toykeat Classic suit indigo blue for SBS drama Secret Mother

Fila sunglasses

I love the first picture. Lisa and MinJun are back!!!!:wub:

"Secret Mother" Kim So Yeon, there's no one else but a smiling angel. Secret mother' Kim So-yeon, shooting collections 'human vitamin'

[...]An official said, "Kim Soon-yeon comes to the shooting scene before anyone else and prepares a scene for his acting. When he gives a greeting to one of the on-site staff and asks for his best regards, she is like a human vitamin."

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110910948

Spoiler

Healing smile

In today episodes

Secret mother 'Kim So-yeon's comeback finds clues related to missing sister

30000602911_700.jpg

'Secret Mother' returned to the entrance nanny Lisa Kim discovers a clue to the disappeared sister, chase traces left behind.
The photo shows  Min Jung who is happy to reunite with his teacher, Yoon Jin who decided to trust Lisa Kim (Eun young Kim) again, and Yoon Jin`s husband (Kim Tae Woo) who faces Lisa Kim (Kim Eun Young) with a hard face.

At this time, Lisa Kim (Kim Eun-young) gets a pair of old shoes that are supposed to be related to her sister, and she returns to the origin and devotes her efforts to track the day her sister disappeared.

http://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10009087006

BTS video

http://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/secretmother/clip/53540/22000276752

Good episodes for Soyeon.

Videos from ep 9-12

:lol: jae Yeol comes to the rescue...  or he just has something to hide?

Spoiler

Haha... Eun young did not recognize Ji Ae.:D

I loved both the scenes also. Good moments for Yoon Jin and Eun young.

Spoiler

The first scene mentioned in an article...

" Secret Mother "Kim Tae-woo, Kim So-yeon" You acted dangerously " /"Looks like you have a risky behavior"

201805262205773353_5b095d1886e87.jpg

Kim Yoon-jin, Gangnam mother, and Kim Eun-young took the children to camp at Cheongpyeong. Feeling strange in the back of the cottage, Kim Eunyou started to look at the dirt field and found her high heels. Kim Eun - young, intimidated that something was hidden behind the cottage, approached the depot filled with locks, and then the iron ladder fell and was in danger. But Han Jae-yeol showed up and blocked the ladder and grabbed Kim's ears and asked, "What are you doing now?" And Kim Yoon-jin witnessed this scene and asked, "What are you two doing right now?"

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110911455